Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Relationship ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Nine
Relationship
"Damn. School seemed like it would go on forever, didn't it?" Kyou complained with a moan as he opened the door.
"I don't know, it's kind of fun watching you frustrate with difficult work." Yuki giggled with a smile.
"Hey stop it. I told you I hate work!"
Yuki moved away slightly, a small frown on his lips. "Are you saying you don't like it I tease you?" he asked, worried.
"I do, but sometimes I want to see you act serious
."
"I'm always serious." Yuki frowned with a mope, "is Honda-san coming home? I saw her with her friends earlier today."
"No. She said she was going to spend a night with them tonight." Kyou finished.
Yuki thought for a quiet moment, "I wander why she has been acting so suspicious lately. Did anything happen between you two?"
Kyou jumped nervously, "what! No way!" He blushed thinking back to the time he told Tohru about the two of them.
Feeling relieved, Yuki pulled Kyou closer and whispered in his ear. "I was going to let you take me upstairs, throw me on your bed, and have your way with me until I pass out from the pleasure you give me."
Kyou shivered at those words and met Yuki's eyes with a heated brown gaze. "Oh... I think I could become addicted to hearing you say that, but this time act more helpless. Otherwise its like making love to an emotionless stick." he whispered, before beginning to lead him upstairs to his room.
Yuki laughed softly as the door closed behind them.
Kyou then took his lover and tossed him onto the bed once they were close enough, before following him down. He pressed his lips to Yuki's, kissing him deeply and passionately.
Moaning softly into his mouth, Yuki gave up control willingly and quite happily in fact. He enjoyed giving up that control to Kyou, who understood his need and reason for it. Kyou was the ONLY one who truly understood him.
Kyou slowly, and sensually stripped his lover. He took them off carefully and with kisses to each inch of skin revealed. Once he had Yuki undressed, he began to lick all over his body, leaving the areas of his nipples, neck, and groin alone to tease his lover. All the while, he was still dressed.
Yuki let out a frustrating groan. "Kyou, please... I want to see you..."
Kyou raised his eyebrow and lifted his head from his inner thigh. "So, then maybe you should take my clothes off."
"Maybe I should." Sitting up and pushing Kyou down, Yuki started to slowly undress the other, kissing and licking smooth skin as it appeared.
He groaned throatily. "All the... better... for me..." he gasped out, his brown eyes heated as they looked at him.
Yuki didn't noticed, his own eyes locked hungrily on Kyou's erection. He quickly learned he enjoyed feeling the hot organ in his mouth, liking the weight of it on his tongue, the taste going down his throat. Somehow, he thought it would be funny seeing the looks on the other's face if they ever learned how much of a irk Yuki really was.
Kyou moaned and whimpered, noticing where his lover's gaze was. Yuki fully enjoyed giving head, and since they had gotten together, he took every chance he could to get his hot mouth around Kyou's length. Now while he wasn't complaining, Kyou had other plans this evening. "Yuki-kun... look at me."
Yuki's eyes slowly moved up to look at Kyou, the brown orb dark with arousal.
Kyou smirked, his heated brown eyes locking with Yuki's. "I want you to do something new for me. Let me do all the work."
Yuki eyes darkened even more. Kyou smiled. "You just lay back, and let me do everything."
Yuki's breathing hitched slightly, but after a moment nodded.
Kyou reached forward and tailed a loving hand over his cheek. "You okay? You don't have to do this is you're uncomfortable. I know how much you love being in control."
"No... I want to..." Yuki moved back and laid against the pillow, his legs spread out, his hardened member resting against his stomach.
Yuki let his hand moved down and once it was in between his legs, Kyou slowly began to massage the small opening with his index finger. His breathing slowly got deeper, and after a few moments, slowly pushed it inside. Yuki watched this with rapt attention. His own breathing deepened.
"Kyou..." Yuki whispered before letting out a soft groan as Kyou pushed a second finger inside him, stretching him slowly. Gods, he wanted the other so much...
"Yuki," he whispered in return. "Take more... I know you can...I know you can take it."
Yuki let out a soft sound, but did as the other asked, letting him push a third finger inside him. "Ahh..." he gasped, his legs spreading his legs more, his cock leaking on his stomach. Kyou stopped to crawl over on Yuki. A sly grin rested on his lips, as he leaned over to begin to lap the leakage from his stomach.
"Ah! Kyou, nhh..." Yuki cried out as he bucked slightly, taking his fingers in deeper. "God... more..."
Kyou's eyes glittered before taking the tip into his mouth, sucking on it softly. All the while, one of Yuki's hands urged his lover to keep taking his fingers over and over.
Yuki's cried out again, his free hand moving to cup the back of Kyou's head and pushing him down more. "Don't... tease... me!"
Kyou resisted the pull at first, even as he couldn't help the smirk that formed around the tip. He had never managed to get his lover this vocal or physical in bed. The fact that he had succeeded in both made him happier than ever. He then stopped resisting and took all of him into the moist cavern. His one hand still helping Yuki's other hand to press in deeper.
Yuki's lower half started to ride his fingers, his moans hungry as he thrusted into Kyou's mouth. "oh god... yes... feels so good 'Kyou..." he moaned, all inhibitions gone.
Kyou took the rigid length deep into his mouth, humming softly, before coming back up to run his tongue around the tip.
"Ah! So close! Kyou, please!" Yuki's fingers slammed into his opening, his voice voicing the pleasure that was so close.
Kyou, with surprising strength, pulled back off his length, stopping his fingers from moving inside of him as well. "Now, now, now... can't have you coming just yet."
A soft cry escaped Yuki lips, his body shaking slightly. "Kyou, please... let me... I'll do anything..." he begged, trying to move his fingers again.
Kyou slowly removed the fingers from his opening. "I thought you wanted me to, and I quote, 'have my way with you until you pass out from the pleasure I give you'?"
Yuki swallowed hard as he other stroke the glorious cock that was soon to be in him. His ass twitched in agreement. "H-Hai... I do... but..."
Kyou's lips came up to lightly flick his tongue across Yuki's lips. "But what, Yuki?"
"Nnnh! God! Kyou, I want to feel you deep inside me! I want you to take me until I can't think again! I want you to use me, love me, turn me inside out!" Yuki couldn't hold back what he wanted anymore. His whole body was on fire, and he wanted the other so badly he ached. "Kyou, I want you to fuck me!"
Kyou's eyes widened at those words. He had never heard his lover like this before. Surprisingly, it was a big turn on. "Well then, I'll have to do all those things... but I won't fuck you Yuki. I'll make love to you... as I always do when I'm with you." That said, he thrust into his lover in a single move.
Yuki let out a cry of relief, his ass twitching around the thick organ. "Kyou..." he moaned, wrapping his legs around Kyou's thighs. "You feel so good..."
He smiled, buried deep in his lover. Yet he didn't move. Instead, he began to nibble at Yuki's neck. "I love the feel of being inside you, Yuki. Of sliding deep into your passage and becoming one with you," he whispered huskily into his ear.
Yuki moaned softly, head turning slightly so Kyou could continue to nibble. "Kyou, please..." he begged. "I need you..."
Kyou nipped a bit harder at the pulse point, before beginning to move ever so slowly inside of his lover.
"Nnnh..." Yuki arched slightly, his legs tightening around Kyou's. "More... please..."
Kyou nipped harder in a warning manner. "Do you want this to end before I begin?" he asked, still moving slowly. All the while, his breathing was slowly beginning to speed up.
"We can... always... do round two..." Yuki panted.
Kyou smirked, beginning to move just a little faster. "But we won't have round two when round one is making you pass out in pure bliss."
"We can always continue when I wake up," Yuki managed to get out.
Kyou's thrusts deepened, becoming longer and more often, even as his angle changed to hit that special spot that always had his love seeing stars. "I'll hold... you to... that..."
"NNNNH!" Yuki cried out as he gripped the black futon sheets. "KYOU!"
His breathing was erratic and his thrusts were soon hard and fast, one hand snaked between their sweat shined bodies to stroke the neglected length in time to his movements. "Yuki... I... love you..."
"I... love you too!" Yuki cried out, bucking against the other. "Kyou!"
"Let go... Yuki..." he managed to get out before he lost himself in the bliss of pounding over and over into his lover.
Yuki let out a loud scream, his ass tightening around the other as he came hard on their stomach, some of it landing on his chin
Kyou leaned forward and licked up the bit that landed on Yuki's chin before thrusting deeply a few more times and then following his lover into that bliss. His cock twitching as he came long and hard into him.
Yuki shivered and moaned softly, his eyes fluttering shut, panting softly. God, it always seemed to get better every time he made love with Kyou...
Kyou smiled down at his lover before kissing him softly. He then carefully slid out of him to trail hot kisses down his chest to his length, slowly licking up what he had allowed to spill from his cock. Taking pleasure in slowly erasing all trace of his spent pleasure.
Yuki shivered again. "Kyou..." he gasped softly.
He looked up, a smile on his lips. "Yes, Yuki?"
"I love you..." His breathing slowly slowed until Yuki was deep asleep.
Kyou smirked, before getting up and carefully cleaning his lover up before tucking him into the bed. "I love you too, Yuki," he whispered, kissing the top of his head. He then dressed. While both had agreed that they would sleep together in one bed, for appearance sake, in case either Shiguru or Tohru dropped by.
Yuki woke up several hours later, finding Kyou sleeping peacefully beside him. Sitting up and stretching, he suddenly noticed an unfamilar mark on Kyou's left thigh. There were a group of them, indentions from Yuki's nails as Kyou made love to him. He sighed hopefully no one will notice this obvious scar and certainly not ask Kyou about it. That may lead them to being discovered and a complication with Akito; the one who would certainly not approve of their relationship.