Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ A New Guest ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Ten
A New Guest
Many miles away the chilly mist that had pressed against the Sohma's house windows drifted over a dirty road and farther into the city. There was no sound apart from the whisper of the wind and no sign of life apart from the scrawny boar that had slunk down outside of the master Sohma's window, hopefully she would be able to hear the conversation from there.
But then, with a very faint pop, a slim, female figure appeared out of thin air on the edge of the window. The girl froze, wary eyes fixed upon her as the conversation of some new phenomenon had came to a brief halt. Akito Sohma was having conversations with Shigure about some important matters involving her one and only love, Kyou.
"Kagura! You can stop hiding, we knew you were there all along." Akito yelled.
Kagura sighed loudly as she popped her head up. She didn't want to appear before Akito and Shigure naked as she was. But she knew if she continued to hide, Akito would be angry with her.
"Sorry Akito, I just wanted to know what you two were talking about? I thought I heard you mention Kyou and Yuki, something?" Kagura smiled embarrassed as she kept behind the bushes.
"Kagura...I need you to do something." Akito spoke calmly as he nodded at Shigure.
"Something? Exactly what?" Kagura pondered.
"I need you to watch them. You are moving in with them, so that you can watch out for suspicious behavior between those two." He finished and stood up, heading out of the room before giving an explanation why.
"Moving in with Kyou-kun!" Kagura jumped up from behind the bushes in excitement. Her eyes had completely turned red and shaped into a heart. "Of course I will, Akito! I'll do my best!" She cheered and rejoiced. Shigure nearly sweat dropped as the now visible unclothed boar was dancing pathetically in front of him.
Sohma's House
"What the hell are you doing, Tooru?" Kyou walked into the kitchen to find Tooru cooking up a storm. He walked over to the counter and picked up an onigiri shaped like a cat. "What the hell is this!"
She smiled politely and shook her head. "I'm just cooking for or guest." She placed another onigiri on a large plate, accept this one was shaped like a mouse.
"Guest?" Kyou picked up the other onigiri and blushed, it reminded him of Yuki. So peaceful and cute, just like yesterday as he slept beside Kyou.
"That's right, a guest. Shigure called and said he would be bringing a new house partner with him tonight. Well you see, Akito insisted that our guest stay here for awhile." Tooru walked to the rice cooker and pulled out another scoop of rice.
"And who exactly is this house guest?" Kyou groaned irritated, placing the onigiri back down.
"Actually it is-" before Tooru could finish explaining a huge bang filled the room.
An unexpected brown haired Sohma flew in from the from room, completely ignoring the other house hold members and jumped onto of Kyou. "Kyou-kun! I finally get to stay with you! I can be with you forever!" She yelled affectionately. She embraced him tightly, pressing his head deeper into her breast. Kyou blushed and tried to pull back from the forward, over reacting girl.
"Damn it Kagura, let go of me!" He finally released his head from her chest, only to see the poor girl rushing to tears. "Oh...Kagura?" He backed away slowly as he finally saw her break down.
"K..Kyou-kun, I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I had to leave so early last time I visited, but this time I promise to stay forever." She wiped the tears with her sleeve and smiled cutely. "I'm so happy!"
"What did you say!" Kyou jumped to his feet.
"I said I'm so happy?" Kagura repeated confused.
"No, before that! About you staying forever!"
"Oh, I'm staying here for awhile, on orders of Akito."
"What the hell!" Kyou suddenly noticed the surprised expression on the now coming in Yuki. "Damn. Damn. Damn
A/N: I’m so sorry you had to wait so long for what ended up as a very short chapter.