Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Intrusions& Collisions ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Thirteen
Intrusions& Collisions
"What the hell is wrong with you! Stop telling the freaking world that we are going to get married, cause I'd rather die than even consider a date with you!" Kyou hollered at the short tempered boar.
"How can you say such a cruel thing, Kyou-kun?" And from what sounded shy and timid switched to forward and roughly anxious. Kagura quickly punched the orange haired cat. "I love you more than the world! I'd do anything if you'd fill the same for me!" And to become a different person, Kagura embraced the battered boy, "I love you!"
"Let go! This crap is getting old!" He roughly tried to free himself from her grasp but only ended in depression from failure. "Damn you, Kagura." He sighed, finally giving into her forceful ways.
"If you two don't mind, wrap this up before lunch is over." Yuki stepped into the classroom casually, laid back and relaxed. Kyou blushed suddenly when a cute smiled graced Yuki's elegant lips then they slightly parted to release a gentle chuckle.
"Shut up you damn rat! I don't take crap from you!" Kyou pointed to him rudely.
"I knew we couldn't leave them in the same room without some type of chaos erupting, Hanajima." Uo said to Hana, louder than she should have. Lunch had ended and those who had left including Tooru, Uo, and Hanajima; were returning to the room where their noisy classmates were battling it out over nothing. Tooru sweat dropped at Uo's comment, she knew Kyou and Yuki wouldn't be arguing if they were truly alone. "Kagura-san, you better stay away from orange top , unless you want fleas with the side of ticks." Uo teased, taking her seat along side Tooru and Hanajima.
"Shut up, Yankee! Could you become anymore of a pain in the ass! I swear I'll make you eat those words!"
"You're to much of a pussy cat to lay a finger on me, orange top." She smirked and stuck out a tongue.
"What! Take that back, bitch!" Kyou pushed Kagura aside from him suddenly regaining the lost strength to do so before, and approached Uo menacingly.
"Like hell I will. Make me." She jumped to her feet and raised a fist to him.
"Gladly!"
"No! Stop, don't, Kyou-kun!" Kagura immediately embrace Kyou once more, preventing him from fighting. At the same time, Tooru had threw herself in front of Uo.
"Calm down, Uo-chan. You know not to provoke him."
"Alright, Tooru. I'll spare his embarrassment from getting an asswopping for you." Uo smiled pleasantly, taking her seat.
"What! Like I would get my ass kicked by a girl? Never!"
"If you insist being proved wrong, I'll gladly do the honors." Uo stood back up and face him. Students that had recently heard the argument had gathered round to witness the fight.
And always being so anxious to fight, Kyou gave the first blow that was cleverly avoided anyway. Uo smirked and punched him in the stomach, starting a hard core battle.
Everyone cheered for their favoring winner as the Sohmas and Tooru yelled in disagreement.
"Stop it you two, you might get suspended!" Tooru tried to yell over the crowd. Yuki just watched, shaking his head. Their was no use talking them out of it.
Deciding to take desperate action, Kagura charged in. "Stop it, don't hurt my Kyou-kun." A being naturally violent, Kagura closed her eyes and punch what she suspected to be Uo. Sadly to say she opened her eyes when a chorus of gasp flooded the room. She peeked one eye open and gasped herself.
Kyou fell backwards when her fist collided with his nose, causing him to bleed, "Aah!"
"Oh, Kyou-kun, I'm so sorry!" She apologized.
Kyou jumped up and held his bleeding nose. "Sorry doesn't cut it. That hurt." He said.
"Well," Kagura said. "You shouldn't be fighting!"
"Whatever.." Kyou scoffed.
Yuki stood up from the chair and sighed. He could for tell some painful casualties today. "Despite all of your protesting, you got beat by a girl anyway. Not to mention this isn't the first time you've lost to Kagura." He smirked and crossed his arms.
"If you have enough experience to know this, than maybe you should help Mr. Sohma tend to his wounds?" Sensei announced, walking in. "Hurry up, for we can continue class." He suggested, receiving a few giggles from the students as they watched Yuki sigh and head out the room to the bathroom. Kyou followed behind him, still holding his bleeding nose.
'He didn't yell at me? Kyou, you didn't get mad at me for budding in? And I punched him in front of his friends. Why? Why are you less aggressive?' Kagura thought, taking her seat as well, the class doing the same.
Yuki reached in the small cabinet and grabbed some tissues to treat his nose. Kyou sat on the toilet lid, as Yuki walked over. Roughly, Yuki stuck some tissue up Kyou's nostrils. "There, you're done." He said folding his arms.
"Damn girl." Kyou moaned standing up.
"You really should be more careful you idiot. What if Tooru's friend was to slip and fall into you during the fight? What would you do when everyone saw what you are?" Yuki replied, his voice sounding concerned.
Kyou pushed him to the bathroom wall and smiled. "Were you that worried?" He asked.
"What can I say? I've got a soft spot for mentally retarded people." Yuki teased, trying to get free from his grip but had no luck.
"It hurts when say things like that." Kyou smirked and pretended to be injured. "I mean, know one wants to be picked on by the one they love."
"What are you talking about? You enjoy it, and to a higher extent, you are aroused by it."
"There you go again." He said planting his lips on Yuki's.
Instead of coyly teasing Kyou by telling him they still need to keep a low profile on there relationship, he played along with him. Yuki slid his tongue through the opening of their lips and felt Kyou's, moving it around slowly, exploring his mouth. Yuki tasted him and he tasted good.
Yuki broke away slowly with a smile. "Oh, so you plan to take me here and now?"
"And if I did, what would you do?" Kyou smirked, his hands moved from Yuki's side to his shirt, he slowly started to remove it. He smiled at the sight of Yuki's perfect chest. "I never get enough, no matter how many times I fuck you." Yuki moaned as he felt Kyou feel in-between his legs. Kyou's hand, felt in-between his legs, moving up to his thighs. Trailing further between his thighs and reached his manhood. He felt around it, teasing Yuki. He then removed his hand and pulled down Yuki's pants-
"Kyou-kun! Are you okay in there?" Kagura's voice echoed through the bathroom despite her being outside the door. She knocked gently. "The teacher sent me to retrieve you two, since you are taking so long. What's going on?"
Kyou let out a ferocious growl and sighed loudly. "Dammit all to hell! No privacy even in the bathroom." He mumbled suddenly punching the stall wall. Yuki tried to contain his laughter but couldn’t and a few stray chuckles escaped. "What are you laughing at pretty boy!"
"You’re desperate aren’t you? It’s sad, pathetic and amusing all at the same time." He slipped under Kyou’s arms and headed to the mirror.
"Well I’m glad you are having a ball." He groaned, straightening his appearance, leaving no trance of what would have happened if not for Kagura’s intrusion. Yuki did the same, buttoning his pants and tucking in his shirt the right way. And with only a few minutes, they both headed out looking exactly as they were when they came in.
"Oh, Kyou-kun, are you okay? I’m so sorry about your nose!" Kagura fled to his side and hugged him. He sighed once more.
"Forget it, I’m use to it by now."