Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ What To Do About Akito ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Fifteen
What To Do About Akito
There was an immense silence in the room as the three Sohmas sat amongst one another. It made the two boys feel nervous as they could now hear every sound around them. The gentle dripping of the faucet, the cheerful chirping of flying birds, the steady ticking of the clock against the wall; all seemed to increase in volume. Kyou awkwardly fidgeted in his seat on the floor beside Yuki as he received an odd glare from Kagura. Yuki, as usual, kept a clam demeanor and merely stayed to himself. Neither Kyou or Yuki took a sip of the tea, Kagura so kindly prepared for them. Finally fed up with the unfamiliarity and silence, Kagura spoke first.
"So you two are an item?" Kyou reddened, fiddling with his sweaty palms and looked to Yuki, wondering if he was nervous as well. Yuki felt Kyou's eyes upon him and returned the look. He knew Kyou would never speak, out of fear that Kagura would get upset and take it out on him. Yuki quickly averted his eyes toward the brown haired girl.
"Yes." He explained simply. Kagura took her cup in her hands and took a long sip to calm her nerves.
"How long?" She asked, never looking up from her drink. Kyou looked at Yuki hoping he would speak again.
"About two months now." Yuki answered sophisticatedly.
"That long? Wow. And you've managed to keep it a secret until now." She nodded then looked at the two with fury. "Then answer me one thing." Yuki picked up his cup and was about to drink when she spoke again. "How many times have you two had sex!" She blurted out, standing up and slamming her fist into the table.
"What!" Kyou hollered, choking on the very air he just breathed in. Yuki was so caught off guard by the question he had spit out his tea.
"Now let's not get vulgar, Kagura! That's our business." Yuki replied defensively in a blush.
"Just answer the damn question Yuki!" She yelled back. Kyou nearly died from embarrassment, his face still frozen with astonishment.
"That has nothing to do with this." Yuki protested.
"Answer me!" She threatened him with an evil frown. Yuki turned redder and went quiet for a moment.
"We've lost count...at least twice a week..." he mumbled the last part softly.
Kagura's eyes widened. "That much!" She sat back down. "I can't believe you Kyou-kun." She pouted. Kyou blushed. "You've betrayed me. What chance do I have now if you are into guys? I guess it could be worse, you could be with Tooru." The two boys remained quiet as Kagura continued to talk to herself. "it looks like I have no choice."
"You're not going to tell Akito are you, Kagura!" Kyou finally spoke.
"Hell no, Kyou! I can't believe you'd think I'd do that!" Kagura cried rushing into Kyou's arms from the other side of the table. Yuki stared daggers at the girl being too intimate with his cat. "Oh, Kyou-kun! I would never turn you over to that beast of a Sohma, Akito! I love you, homo or not!"
Yuki coughed interrupting. "Excuse me, Kagura, but I'd advise you to reframe from touching Kyou." She blinked empty minded and let go. "Thank you. So what did you mean you had no other choice? What are you planning?"
"We all know Akito will never accept this relationship, so we have to convince him it's not the worst thing in the world."
"And how do you reckon we do that? You know how much of a stubborn ass he can be. He'll never listen to us." Kyou stated rudely.
"Simple. If you can't beat them join them!" She winked. Yuki and Kyou both went wide eyed.
"We're not having a threesome with Akito!" They both yelled in unison. Kagura blushed at the thought.
"I didn't mean that you pervs!" She rubbed her temples with frustration. "Think harder."
"You're not suggesting we convert Akito, the heartless asshole who hates all happy endings and love, into a homosexual; are you?"
"That's exactly what I'm suggesting."
"There's not an idiot alive who would put up with a jerk like him, much less share the same room with him. We're more likely to see a flying you!" Kyou yelled, pointing at her.
"One thing, I'm a boar not a pig! Second, thing it's not completely impossible. After all, he seems over protective of you two and you are guys. Who knows maybe we can turn that feeling into love or at the very least lust." She explained.
"Yuki, I think Kagura's lost her mind." Yuki nodded.
"Shut up! Do you want to stay together without the thought of getting caught by Akito or not? You should be grateful I considered helping you two instead of beating your heads in and then turning you in so Akito can beat you both senseless as well!"
"Fine, we'll try your stupid plan. But if we get found out, we're blaming everything on you." Kyou complained, crossing his arms. Yuki nodded in agreement.
"Okay, it's a deal." The three Sohmas nodded together.
"So who should be Akito's lover?" Kyou asked boldly.
Kagura placed her finger to her chin and thought carefully. "How about Hatsuharu? He's into Yuki, so we wouldn't have to convince him to like guys. Plus black Haru can always deal with Akito when it comes to arguments. Who knows, he might be the only one who can put up with Akito's hissy-fits."
Kyou snickered and was rewarded with a knock on the head by Yuki. "Be serious here, Kyou. I don't think that is such a great idea. What if Hatsuharu and Akito planed a plot to rule over the Sohma family or something. You know how power obsessed Black Haru is, him and Akito would be fighting non-stop over any little thing." Kagura thought about it and nodded again. "What about miss Honda? She could convince him that it was only to have male relationships in the family. She managed to tame Kyou when he was wild and ruley." Yuki giggled slightly, recalling the days Kyou would whine and cuss about everything that bothered him.
"Shut up! That girl would only drive Akito madder! I know she drives me crazy! And we are suppose to be convincing him to date a male not that girl!" Kyou yelled back at Yuki.
"Must you always yell when you disagree?" Yuki questioned with a sigh.
"Hey, I know!" Kagura budded in. "Hatori! Hatori is the family's doctor, so think of who easy it would be to win Akito's heart. Think of cold dark rainy nights where Akito is bed-ridden with a serious illness. The only person around is Hatori. He watches over him through the night and heals not only his sickness but his aching heart as well. How romantic." Kagura imagined, holding her hands over her heart. "I can picture it now. Akito's lying in bed with a cold cloth on his head and a flustered face. Hatori walks in and wetting the cloth again, he says politely 'is there anything you need?' Akito coughs roughly and smiles saying 'as long as I have you by my side I don't need anything at all.'" Kagura releases a small tear and wipes it away gently. When she looks up, Kyou and Yuki both have a sickened, disgusted expression on their faces and not only that they were now half way across the room, cuddled into a small corner whispering.
"She really does scare me when she gets like this. This is the reason I avoid girls." Kyou whispered, resulting in a sweet snicker from Yuki.
"Fine. I get the point, too sappy for manly males like yourself!" She frowned, disappointed they didn't like her idea. "If you two are so smart, then tell me how you fell in love." Kyou and Yuki stared at one another and blushed. It just so happened they fell in love the same way she described.
Kyou suddenly coughed. "Well, maybe that's not such a bad idea."
"Then who should it be?" Kagura moaned, about to give up on this whole plan.
"I know." A shy voice reached the living room where they all sat planning. The three teens looked toward the door and saw a bashful Tooru. "I know someone who might work." She replied again. Everyone's eyes widened...
To Be Continued...
A/N: Sorry about the super long wait, but school kept me from typing the chapter I had already written on paper. But I'm so glad I finally got it typed up. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you are excited to find out who Akito's lover will be. There really is only one person left besides Momoji, and I won't torture the adorable rabbit to be with Akito. So the person should be obvious please review and I will work fast to update.