Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Acceptance ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Sixteen
Acceptance
Three startled assortments of eyes stared at the shy brunet, awaiting her indefinite response.
"Who do you have in mind, Ms. Honda?" Yuki asked politely, among the quiet two.
Tooru nodded bashfully and sat down beside Kagura. "Well there is only one person I know who understands Akito enough to hold grudges against him." She look kindly down at the her nervous palms and continued. "I know Shigure seems to be a lecherous adult novelist, but I think he is the best person for the job. And at the very least, he could calm Akito's vengeful heart enough to make such a considerable decision."
The three Sohmas looked back each other, questioning the truth in Tooru's beliefs. "But that old dog wouldn't agree to anything like this." Kyou rudely bellowed out of annoyance. "He's not the least bit interested in guys or helping us out." He sneered up at the thought of Shigure rejecting this idea.
"Oh, Kyou-weo, that really hurt my feelings. What makes you think I wouldn't help you and Yuki?" Shigure interrupted childishly as he opened the door. Leaning against the wall he smiled goofily at the teens. "I would love to help you two."
"Then you will help us, Shigure?" Yuki asked, trying understand the man's last statement.
"I said I would, be I won't." He smiled as he watched all the teens hopeful expressions disappear quickly into frowns and sneers. "Just because I can help, doesn't mean I would be willing to."
"But why not, Shigure!" Kagura yelled. "Don't you care about Yuki and Kyou!"
"Of course I care." He gave a bigger smile. "That's why I won't help. To interfere with Akito's emotions like that would be digging your own grave. And sense its for Yuki and Kyou, who do you think would be the first to suffer." The two boys paled, imaging Akito's unspeakable wrath. "So you all get my point."
"But, Shigure. If you succeed, then that chance wouldn't be an option. If you managed to get the plan to work, everyone will be happy!" Kagura burst out again.
"But Shigure won't be happy! He has to pretend to like Akito even after the plan worked!" Kyou stated obviously. "If he stopped playing this game at any time, Akito would have his head and then take out all of his anger on all the Sohmas. It's too risky, Tooru!"
Tooru almost cried at Kyou explanation, but instead stared at Shigure. "I know Shigure will be happy. The thought of helping others alone should provide you with enough happiness. And there's a possibility you start to appreciate Akito while trying to change him. Please Shigure..."
Shigure watched the careful girl's eyes with great intensity. He could see her concern and fear riding over the tears that fought their way through her eyes. He sighed briefly, walking back to his room. "I'll think about it, Tooru..." He whispered, going into his room and shutting the door slowly behind him.
Everyone, astonished and amazed, remained silent amongst each other. Finally Tooru decided to leave the room as well, mumbling, "he doesn't want to say it, but that’s a yes."
Now only Kagura, Kyou and Yuki left, the three tried to rid the awkward atmosphere. "Well...I guess I'll go train some." Kyou replied nervously, leaving the room also.
"Yuki..." Kagura whispered just as she noticed him standing up to leave too.
"Yes, Kagura." The silver haired boy answered kindly with a smile. "You don't have to worry, I'm sure everything will work out just fine."
"Yuki...I want to say..." Finding the words she wanted to say, Kagura continued. "I...accept your relationship with Kyou." Gray curious eyes glanced back at her. "I know it bothers Kyou, that I know about it. It worries him that I've so easily agreed to help you two. He thinks I'm up to some scheme that will end up breaking you two apart and him coming to me. But this is nothing like that at all. The truth is...I've accepted your feelings for Kyou. I have realized a change in Kyou. Since you've captured his heart, he has been...gentle. It shows in his words, his actions, and his expression. All that pent up anger has suddenly vanished, leaving him calm and at peace. He no longer yells at me like he use to. Even when I punched him in front o everyone, he didn't...hate me for it."
Yuki's eyes widened as he saw her head bow and silent tears fall from her eyes. "Kagura..."
She sniffled loudly and wiped the tears, hiding her face from Yuki. "You've helped Kyou...more than I ever could. It's because he needs you. Someone who can show a different type of caring. I've tried my hardest to give all my love, but it has only scared him away. But you...all you do is ignore him...making him stronger inside and out. He came to you because he knew you could help him. I thank you for saving Kyou." Finally her tears flowed freely and she looked Yuki in the eye. "I'm thanking you for loving him...for returning his feelings and saving him from the pain of rejection and depression."
Yuki smiled as the brunet rushed over and hugged him. "Thank you Kagura. Your words are very much appreciated." Patting her on the head, her tears slowly faded with quiet muffled sobs.
-Meanwhile-
Grunting roughly, Kyou continued his brutal training. It wasn't the least bit interesting with out his silver haired lover to spar with, but he had to manage to do something with out him. After all, he got by so far without having the gentle boy around. But having experienced the change of having a special someone that loves you just as much as you love them, was addicting. Now that had a taste of a relationship it seemed out of place to do anything without the rat.
Blindly kicking and punching at air, Kyou hadn't noticed said lover walking into the garden behind him. Taking a quick second to catch his breath, the orange haired male found himself being embraced tightly from behind.
Sighing loudly he gave a knowing smile and wrapped his arms around the smooth, silky skin grasped around his waist. "What's wrong, Yuki?"
Yuki grimaced and lightly bowed his head along Kyou's cheek as he tenderly kissed the soft flesh at his neck. "Nothing..." He whispered seductively, biting the flesh gently. He hear a cute yelp escape the cat's mouth and it made him smirk with pleasure. "I miss hearing your ecstatic sounds. They get my blood running." He whispered again, more sweetly as if to draw the cat into a sleep. Once again he began to kiss the soft skin repeatedly. His grasp around the slender waist tightened, and his tongue slipped out and brushed the soar flesh. Kyou moaned needy as those precious lips sucked hungrily at his neck.
"What are you doing, Yuki?" He groaned out, closing his eyes. Allowing the bliss and pleasure seep through the tender motions.
Yuki growled beastly. "I want to leave my mark on you." Smiling, he turned the cat in his arms and kissed his pink lips eagerly.
The passion quickly rid out the kiss and drove the two mad with wanting. Kyou noticed how Yuki's steady hands roamed over his body, slipping beneath his shirt and cunningly pitched a nipple. "Hey!" He roared huskily, "you can't do anything here! What if someone sees?"
Yuki's eyes hazy with lust, glimmered brilliantly as he smirked. "I want them to see. That way they know how much I need you, how important you are to me. That I absolutely won't stop, Akito's approval or not." Before Kyou had a chance to remark, his lips were rapidly engulfed by the rat's.
Giving in to the rat's seductive persuasion, Kyou willingly allowed him to remove his shirt. Once again, nibble hands tweaked and groped Kyou's gleaning skin, soothingly. Moans and groans erupted from the two casually between passionate and needy kisses. Luckily Tooru was nowhere around and Kagura went to her room after confessing to Yuki. But Shigure on the other hand had a clear view of the two teen's actions as he roamed the house in thoughts.
"Even if it didn't work, it wouldn't change how you two feel about each other." Shigure said to himself, ignoring the two boys as their once soft groping turned into hardcore ministrations right out in the garden.
To Be Continued...
A/N: Okay here’s how it goes, since I'm going to be doing a AkitoxShigure fic to explain things in this fic, this fic will end pretty soon. Which means maybe one or two more chapters. I'm working on the AKitoxShigure fic as we speak, so keep alert for when I post it up!-see ya soon!