Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Party Time ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Six
Party Time
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters! And I don't own Wicked either.
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One thing for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
 
 
Whitney stood by Sesshomaru as he talked to his friend. They had another business dinner tonight and after a week of classes with him he decided to try it once more. Alex had already arrived with Ed and was now at the bar getting a pepsi. The girls were banned from any alcohol. Alexis came through the door with Inuyasha following behind. Whitney turned and walked off to greet Alexis fully aware of Sesshomaru watching her.
“Hey.” Whit said giving Alexis a hug.
“Hey, look at you. You look beautiful Whit.” Alexis complimented.
“Thanks. You too.” Whit replied.
“I'm going to go see my friends.” Inuyasha said walking off.
“Fine!” Alexis snapped.
“Argument?” Whit asked.
“Oh yeah.” Alexis said angrily.
“Hey.” Alex said walking up noting Alexis' anger. “What's going on?” Alex asked looking from Alexis to Whit.
“Inuyasha and her are in an argument.” Whit said.
“Why?” Alex asked.
“Because the baka keeps leaving the damn toilet seat up! And trust me he got an earful in the car.” Alexis said with an annoyed facial expression.
“You're a dumbass!' Alex sighed.
“What? I bet Ed is smart enough to put it back up!” Alexis said loud enough for Inuyasha to hear.
“Oh my god, just drop it!” Inuyasha yelled back.
“BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP OR GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Alex yelled.
“It's not your house.” Sesshomaru said now standing next to her.
“Ok, yeah. Wait how did you get here?” Alex asked.
“I have my ways. I am here to take Whitney for a few moments.” He said taking her arm and leading her off.
“Later guys.” Whit called waving. They waved back.
“Man you think this would be more interesting.” Alexis sighed.
“Yeah, well we could…”
“No!” Alexis said sternly. “I don't want any more classes with Sesshomaru.” She whispered.
“Yeah, well still I wish it could be a little more interesting.” Alex said leaning back against the wall with her arms crossed. She looked across the room and saw Kouga walking in a nice tuxedo. “Oh hey look Kouga's here.” Alex said plainly.
“That's a problem…”
“Why?” Alex said frowning.
“Isn't that Ed's dad over there?” Alex looked and sure enough there was Hohenheim Elric heading directly towards Kouga.
“Oh my god this is going to be so interesting! COME ON!” Alex squealed and dragged Alexis behind her to the men.
“Hi.” Kouga said and Hohenheim frowned.
“Your voice, it sounds familiar.” The man said rubbing his chin.
“You think its funny to imitate my voice?” Kouga growled.
“Me? It's you who is imitating mine!” Hohenheim growled.
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!” Both men just stared at each other, noses touching.
“Oh my god, this is so cool! Two totally cool guys with the same voice fighting!” Alex said gleefully.
“And you are…” Hohenheim asked confused. Alexis burst out laughing.
“That's funny, your father in law has no clue as to who you are. I hope you feel good Alex, Ed never told his dad!” Alexis laughed.
“SHUT UP!” Alex said angrily.
“Sorry. Hello Mr. Elric, I'm Alexis.” Alexis said extending her hand.
“Ahh yes, Inuyasha's wife. Not surprised you don't remember me, it was quite awhile ago since we last came in contact together.” He said shaking her hand.
“Wait, you met me but not her?” Alexis asked. He nodded. Alex just stood there in shock.
“Hey guys, who is this?” Whit asked popping up behind them.
“Whit this is Hohenheim Elric, Ed's dad.” Alexis said introducing him.
“Oh Hi!” Whit said happily.
“Yes, Mrs. Takahashi nice to see you again.” He said shaking her hand.
“What you know about her too?” Alex screamed.
“Yes, we met about three summers ago.” He said happily.
“Wait, you never knew that Alex was your daughter in law?” Whit asked.
“No, I knew Ed had gotten married, but he never told me to who.” He said thoughtfully.
“Is that so?” Alex growled.
“I'm afraid it is.” He said sadly.
“Well, nice meeting you. Kouga, do me the honor of a dance?” Alex asked.
“Sure.” He said taking her out into the middle of the dance floor.
“I wonder why Ed didn't tell his dad.” Alexis thought out loud.
“Dad, what are you doing here?” Ed asked walking over.
“Well like it or not I WAS invited Ed.” He answered.
“By who?” Ed growled.
“Me.” Sesshomaru said stepping up behind the girls. “Hohenheim, glad you could come.” He said extending his hand which he accepted.
“Glad you invited me.” He answered smiling.
“You invited him here just to piss me off didn't you?” Ed asked annoyed.
“Yes.” Sesshomaru answered simply.
“God I will kick your ass, after I deal with him! Get out of Here father you are not welcome.”
“Ed, that's not nice to talk to your fa-.”
“You are not father of mine! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” He yelled.
“It's not your house!” Sesshomaru yelled.
“You're right, I'll just settle this right now!” He yelled jumping on his father. At this point Kouga and Alex had come back.
“Ed! Alex make him stop.” Alexis begged.
“What, like he listens to me?” Alex retorted.
“Inuyasha, you stop him.” Alexis said pushing her husband toward the fight.
“What? No way I'm getting in the middle of that!” He said putting a hand up in defense.
“Ha! Your husband is afraid of mine!” Alex laughed.
“I know, he's a total puss.” Alexis sighed.
“What!” He yelled.
“Alex, stop this now.” Roy said coming up from behind.
“Ok!” She chirped gladly. She ran over and stole an empty bottle of wine, since they wouldn't let her have a full one and smashed it over his head stunning him. Then she picked him up by his ear. “Ed your dad is cool, and its not your house so lay off!”
“N…. Yes mam.” He said seeing her angry scowl. Roy helped Ed's dad up, who miracously was not bleeding.
“ED!” Al yelled rushing over.
“OH MY GOD ITS AL IN HIS BODY!” The girls screamed. AL rushed over to his dad checking on him, but was pulled away by Alex. All three girls swooned over him. “Oh my god AL you're so cute you have to go shopping with us tomorrow.” Alex squealed.
“Uhhh….”
“Yay hes gonna go!” Alex said leaping for joy.
“Did I agree?” He whispered over to Ed.
“No, but still go for your own safety.” Ed said walking away.
Kouga and Hohenhiem glared at each other from across the room for several seconds until Alexis broke it.
“Mr. Elric, have you seen Alex?” Alexis asked out of breath.
“No wh..”
“Thank you!” Alexis interrupted running off. She headed for Sesshomaru, but decided against it. She looked over and Saw Alex rounding the corner, about to run into what Alexis prayed she wouldn't. It wouldn't end well that was for sure. She walked over to the bar.
“Give me a shot of Brandy.” She growled.
“Sorry our orders…”
“I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR ORDERS ARE I JUST WANT ONE SHOT OF BRANDY THAT'S IT!” She growled. The bartender shook slightly then shakily poured her one. She took it in one swig then walked off thanking him and leaving the twenty she jacked off her husband. She rushed over towards Roy hoping she could get to him before…
“WINRY YOU SLUT GET YOUR HANDS OFF ROY NOW!” Too late, Alex saw Roy and his date. Winry looked over at her in shock. Alexis grabbed Risa, who had come alone and rushed over. She took Winry off Roy telling her it was for her own safety that she not be with Roy tonight then put Risa in her place.
“Alexis…”
“Roy, Winry will not survive if you don't be with her for the rest of the night, besides I always thought you two should get together. They both looked in shock as Alex ran up.
“Where is she? Where'd she go?” She said looking around then running off. Alexis said good bye and left. Upon returning she sat down at her table and fingered her name tag on the table. `Mrs. Alexis Takahashi' She thought reading it. She looked over and picked up Inuyasha's. `Mr. Inuyasha Takahashi' She read. She looked up noticing he was now dancing with Winry. It didn't bother her that much. She could tell he wasn't moving in on her or anything, just dancing. She sighed happily. She saw green/bluish color and immediately looked over expecting her friend Annie, but it wasn't her. It was instead the person she was dying to meet. Ryuhou. She got up gasping. Mimori came in and grabbed his arm. Alexis squeaked with joy. She rushed over to the couple smiling.
“Ryuhou, Mimori Hi.” Alexis said extending her hand. Ryuhou accepted it first. “Oh, my god! You guy got together! I always thought you should.” Alexis said happily. “OH MY GOD! Is Kazuma here?” Alexis asked excitedly. Ryuhou looked at her strangely and pointed to him. Alexis turned and gasped rushing off throwing a short goodbye over her shoulder.
“Any idea who that was?” Mimori asked smiling and waving.
“Not a clue.” He answered and lead her to the table. Alexis rushed over to Kazuma who was standing alone slouched against the wall. She walked up to him tapping him on the shoulder. He looked over at her slowly raising a brow.
“Kazuma, so nice to finally meet you. I'm Alexis Takahashi.” She said smiling and offering her hand. He straightened in an instant and shook it.
“Wow, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Takahashi.” He said excitedly.
“I noticed you by yourself. Would you care to share a dance with me?” She asked politely. He bowed greatly.
“It would be my pleasure.” He said leading her out to the floor. It wasn't a fast song, nor was it slow, it was about medium. He was a great dancer she had to admit.
“So tell me what do you do Kazuma?” Alexis asked sweetly.
“I work as a police guard, it's a pretty nice gig.” He replied. “Forgive me for not knowing, but which Takahashi are you married to?” He asked cautiously.
“Inuyasha.” She replied. “He seems really hotheaded, but hes sweet. We are expecting twins within a few months.” Alexis said happily.
“Congratulations. Have the names picked yet?” He asked. Alexis shook her head.
“Not quite yet. Tell me, did you bring your sister along with you, Kanami?” Alexis asked.
“Huh? Oh yes. Would you like to meet her?” He asked. Alexis nodded happily. He took her hand and lead her over to a table where she sat. “Hey Kanami…” He called she looked up and smiled.
“Kazuma.” She answered.
“Kanami I want you to meet Mrs. Takahashi, Inuyasha's wife.” He introduced Alexis. Kanami got up and bowed a little.
“Nice to meet you.” She answered.
“Nice to meet you too. Wow, you are as cute as I thought you were. I hope he helps out around the house, and not leaving the job to you.” Alexis said winking. Kanami giggled.
“No, he doesn't do that anymore.” Kanami laughed.
“Oh my god look, its Shippo! Shippo you have to go shopping with us tomorrow!” Alex squealed in the distance. Alexis shook her head. Thought popped into her head and she excused herself and walked over to Sesshomaru. She tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and faced her and snarled.
“You have had some liquor.” He stated.
“No! I don't know what you're talking about, anyway, I have a question for you. Do you still have a daughter named Rin?” Alexis asked.
“Yes, shes coming home soon. Whitney and I adopted her a long time ago.” He said plainly.
“What? Does Whit know?” Alexis asked.
“Yes, but I will remind her tonight if you wish.” He replied.
“That would be appreciated.” Alexis said walking off. She found Alex and Whit.
“Ok guys, I'm going to go. It's going to be a big shopping day tomorrow. Be sure to tell Shippo and Al we will pick them up `round noon.” Alexis said.
“Kay!” They chimed walking off. Alexis found Inuyasha dancing with Winry still. It kind of bothered her because Winry was hitting on him and he was oblivious to it, letting it happen. She sighed angrily. Winry dragged a finger down his jaw and he smiled and laughed. She waited because in the movies something always happened right after and then it would be misconcieved, but nothing happened. She refused to let tears fall and fought them back walking over to Roy.
“Hey Roy, can you tell Inuyasha I left for home?” She asked not meeting her gaze.
“Yes. But you know you brought it on yourself. You took Winry off me, though I'm thankful, but she wanted to get back at you and since you got in a fight with him he probably does too. Don't take too much offense.” He reasoned going back to Hawkeye. She nodded sadly and turned to leave. She bumped into Alex on the way out.
“Oh sorry, Hey Alexis… Whats wrong?” Alex asked. Alexis pointed up to Inuyasha and Winry. Alex understood, even though Alexis was not longer crying. She took her hand and lead her over there despite her protests.
“Ok Winry that's enough, you can go away now.” Alex sneered shooing Winry who stomped away. Alex thrust Alexis into his arms causing him to step back slightly. “Ok, listen up I don't like this lovey dovey shit, so I'll keep it simple. Inuyasha, Dance with your wife. You might be angry but you both like each other very much. So forgive and forget.” Alex said walking off. Alexis looked up at Inuyasha clutching his shirt. He cleared his throat and took her hand placing his on her lower back and resting hes chin on the top of her head. It was a slow song now.
“Inuyasha, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad earlier.” Alexis whispered.
“It's ok, I'm sorry for leaving the toilet seat up, and I'll try to not do it next time.” He sighed. She smiled and leaned in closing her eyes. She inhaled deeply. He smelled of her favorite cologne. She loved it on him. The music stopped and the DJ asked everyone to clear the stage. Alexis and Inuyasha stepped off. He excused himself to see Sesshomaru as Whit came over.
“I wonder what's going on.” Whit said. Alexis shrugged. A chair was placed in the center of the stage.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to GALINDA.” The DJ Said and everyone clapped, cept the stunned girls.
“Oh no.” They said softly. Alex came out in a blonde wig, with a pink dress, pink shoes, pink flower, pink mirror, and a wand. “This is not going to end well.” Alexis whispered looking over at Sesshomaru. He wasn't to angry yet. Maybe she wouldn't do anything drastic.
“Hello everyone, I am Galinda.” She announced into the microphone. She walked over to a seated Buisness man that was about sixty or so. “Sir can I have you come up and take a seat?” Alex asked. He agreed and walked up with her. Alexis knew what she was up to and tried signaling to her to stop, but she ignored her. “Sir, what's your name?” She asked and held the mic out to his lips.
“Ummm, Kisho Bantaru.” He replied.
“Thank you for volunteering Mr. Bantaru.” She smiled.
“But I didn't…”
“Shhhh! Yes you did!” She growled. “DJ!” She said. The guy flipped the lights so she was in spot and started her little game.
“Buisness man, now that we're friends, I've decided to make you my new project.” She said placing a hand on his shoulder.
“Oh, no you don't have to do that.” He replied.
“I know, that's what makes me so nice.” She said smiling. “Whenever I see someone less fortunate then I, and lets face it who isn't less fortunate then I, my tender heart tends to start to bleed.” She sang as Alexis and Whit made cut it signs. “And when someone needs a makeover I simply have to take over, I know, I know exactly what they need… Shut up!” She whispered to them. “And even in your case… though it the toughest case I've yet to face, don't worry I'm determined to succeed. Follow my lead…” She said helping him to stand. “And yes in deed you… will… be… popular.”
“But I am…”
“Shut up, you're gonna be popular, I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys little ways to flirt and flounce oooo! I'll show you what shoes to wear How to fix your hair Everything that really counts To be popular I'll help you be popular!
You'll hang with the right cohorts You'll be good at sports Know the slang you've got to know So let's start 'Cause you've got an awfully long way to go.” She sang sitting the bewildered man down in the chair. “Don't be offended by my frank analysis Think of it as personality dialysis Now that I've chosen to be come a pal, a
Sister and adviser There's nobody wiser Not when it comes to popular - I know about popular And with an assist from me To be who you'll bee Instead of dreary who-you-were: are: There's nothing that can stop you From becoming popu-
Ler: lar: La la la la We're gonna make You popular.” She said pretending to powder his face. Alexis and Whit were begging for her to stop.
“ALEX!” Alexis hissed quietly.
“MY NAMES GALINDA!” She hissed back. “When I see depressing creatures
With unprepossessing features I remind them on their own behalf To think of
Celebrated heads of state or Specially great communicators Did they have brains or knowledge? Don't make me laugh!” She said pushing him playfully. “They were popular! Please - It's all about popular! It's not about aptitude It's the way you're viewed So it's very shrewd to be Very very popular Like me!” She said putting the pink flower in his hair. Alexis put a hand over her eyes bowing her head. It wasn't goping to end well, not at all. “Why, Mister Buisness man, look at you. You're beautiful….” He just stared into the mirror she handed him. “You're welcome! And though you protest Your disinterest I know clandestinely You're gonna grin and bear it Your new found popularity La la la la You'll be popular - Just not as quite as popular As me!” Alexis was thankful and not thankful it was over. She rushed in with Whit. The man already gott up and Alex was enjoying the applause and laughter.
“ALEX! Sesshomaru is gonna be pissed, we will get even more Classes.” Alexis whined.
“ALEX!” Sesshomaru growled. Anger was rolling off him. “You…”
“Sesshomaru, do you know this girl?” The business man asked.
“Yes sir I, apologize…”
“Don't I had the best time of my life! That was so much fun! Her voice was great. You should have her perform more often.” Everyone looked stunned, cept Alex who looked very smug.
“Huh?” He asked.
“About the deal, I fully accept. Congratualtions, because of this young girl, you know own half of the Bantaru business.” The man said walking away.
“So…” Alex said. “Since you got that on my bad skills does this mean no more classes?” Alex asked. He growled slightly.
“I guess.” He grumbled.
“Yay, now we don't have to skip tomorrow to go shopping!” Whit cried. They all laughed and hugged thankful to not have ne more classes with him.