Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Pups pups and more pups ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Seven
Pups, Pups, and More Pups
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters! And I don't own Wicked either.
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One thing for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
 
 
Last night had gone particularly well, since they no longer had to take classes with Sesshomaru. Downsider, still no alcohol was allowed to the girls. Sesshomaru totally forgot smelling some on Alexis, so she was able to get away with it, luckily. Whitney woke up in the morning so excited to get out and go shopping with Alex, Alexis, Al and Shippo. They were going to one of the biggest malls in Japan and had and extra limo coming at the end for any extra stuff they might have. She had gotten up around ten to prepare. Sesshomaru was still sleeping when she got up and left, so she left him a note and kissed his cheek. She had gotten Sesshomaru to let her borrow the extra large limo. It was a fair size. It was like a normal limo, except the roof was slightly taller and it came equipped with radio, dvd, and a mini bar. She smiled as she sat down on the fluffy couch and opened the ice chest. Sodas and water. She should have figured as much. The driver got in and she directed him over to Alexis' house to pick up her and Alex. When she arrived she found Alexis' and Alex on the porch steps waiting. The limo pulled up and the driver got out and opened the door to let Alex and Alexis' to get in.
“Hey guys.” Whit chirped as they got in.
“Hey.” Alex greeted.
“Hey.” Alexis said sighing as she was able to finally sit down.
“Supp?” Whit asked.
“Nothing much.” Alex answered.
“Same.” Alexis sighed.
“Driver, We need to go pick up Al Elric and Shippo.” Whit instructed. The driver nodded and raised the separator.
“YAY we get to see Alphonse! And we are going shopping.” Alex squealed.
“And Shippo, don't forget Shippo.” Alexis added.
“Yea, at least I'll have someone to actually be able to run around with besides you two fat cows.” Alex sighed. Alexis and Whitney glared at Alex. For the rest of the ride they stayed like that. Alex sat there trying to ignore the stares. The limo stopped and let Shippo and AL get in.
“Hey… what's going on?” AL asked noting the two women glaring harshly at Alex.
“ALPHONSE!” Alex screamed. If Shippo hadn't jumped between Whit and Alexis they probably still would have been staring at her.
“HI GUY'S!” Shippo said cutely.
“AWWWW HES SO CUTE!” Whit and Alexis squealed as Alex swooned over Al.
“You are so cute Al!” Alex said. The car ride was short, a few laughs, but mostly the girls squealing about how the guys were adorable. When they got out, they were at the biggest mall they had ever seen. It had to be at least 5 miles long with over 10 stories high. After 3 hours, 3 food stops, 48 shops, 4 photo booths, and 13 bags the girls were dragged into a puppy store by none other then Alex. She was currently debating over whether to get the great dane, Rhodesian ridgeback, dalmation, cocker spaniel, boxer, and a greyhound. She was looking at them all through the glass cages. Whit and Alexis were in charge of watching bags, but that didn't stop them from looking at the different doggy clothing.
“Hey guys look at him isn't he cute?” Alex said holding up the great dane.
“Yeah.” Alexis sighed.
“AWWW He's awesome.” Whit said patting the puppy.
“Well fine! If you both just hate him then…”
“OW!” Whit said holding her stomach. They both looked at her. “That was weird my stomach hurt for a second but its not anymore.” Whit said.
“Really?” Alex asked then poked up stomach.
“OW!” Alexis yelled.
“Oh no its catching!” Alex yelled.
“What the hell?” Whit asked looking at Alexis who shrugged.
“OOOOWWWW!!!” They both yelled together.
“Did you feel it?” Whit asked.
“No Whit I just pretended to freak Alex out.”
“Oh.” Alexis smacked her head.
“Yes of course I felt it!” Alexis growled. “I think we're in Labor.” Alexis said softly.
“Really? Don't' we need to go to the hospital or something?” Whit asked.
“Yeah of course.” Alexis said.
“AAAAHHH!” Whit and Alexis groaned.
“Alex! We have to go to the hospital we are in labor!” Alexis growled.
“Well you have to wait, I'm choosing a puppy.” Alex said debating between what puppy to get.
“No Alex! We have to go now.” Alexis said sternly.
“No you have to wait!” Alex yelled. “Which do you think the Dalmation or the Ridgeback?” Alex asked holding both in front of them.
“I Don't CARE!” Alexis yelled.
“FINE THEN I WONT ASK YOU… Oh Whitney!” She said in a high pitched sing song voice.
“Alex, I wanna go to the hospital!” Whit whined.
“Fine you guys are no help.”
“Get them both Alex lets just go!” Alexis yelled.
“No, I don't want two dogs, just one.” Alex whined.
“Hey.” Alphonse said walking around with Shippo.
“Hey AL. Which one do you like?” Alex asked.
“Ummm, the Ridgeback.” He answered.
“Ok, then I'll get that one.” Alex said happily and went up paying for it.
“God bless you AL.” Alexis said hugging him tightly.
“What happened while we were gone?” He asked cautious.
“Me and Alexis are in labor.” Whit said.
“WHAT!” The boy screamed and started running around screaming.
“Guys shut up, we just got to get the limo here.” Alexis said opening her cell up. “Hey, what? What do you mean? Its where? No well be ok. Bye.” Alexis said.
“Ok guys lets go to the limo.” Alex said happily.
“Ok, Limo driver left early and the one who should be here is lost. He gave me a key but…” Alex screamed and took the key.
“Oh my god! I'll drive!” Alex squealed.
“I don't know if that's a good idea.” Alexis said.
“Shut up lets go!” Alex said and the girls got their bags going. Alex suddenly stopped. “Oh my god! Sale! Havana Cuba Shirt! Must have.” Alex said.
“What no! Alex we need to go to the hospital!” Alexis said.
“Too late.” Whit said. Alex was already in.
“Alex no! We can get it later!” Alexis yelled.
“What if some one gets it? There's only one left in my size!” Alex yelled grabbing it. Another lady grabbed it from the other side.
“Oh sorry you seem to have my shirt in your hands.” The lady laughed.
“WHAT! Oh no! this is my shirt!” Alex yelled tugging it.
“No it's mine!” The lady tugged back starting a whole tug of war. Finally after two more contractions in a 45 min period she stepped in ripping it from both of them and buying it. She grabbed Alex's hand.
“Cool, free shirt!” Alex said as Alexis dragged her with the others following. They were almost to the elevators when… “OH MY GOD CUBA IS US STORE WITH 90-95% SALES!” Alex screamed disappearing. Alexis sighed deeply.
“Ok u guys put this stuff in the car.” Alexis said handing them the bags and the keys. “We can get Alex.” Alexis said dragging Whit into the store.
They searched for thirty minutes looking all over. Alex was also in hiding mode. She was currently going through a shirt rack with her arms full of clothes.
“*pffft pffft* Um excuse me. If anyone sees a girl about 5'7” with balck looking hair and dark rimmed glasses wearing a Cuban shirt and carrying a puppy please bring her to the counter. Her companions are in labor and shes the only one who can drive. Thank you.” Several people came and grabbed Alex taking her kicking and screaming towards the counter.
“No let me go! Let me go! They aren't talking about me.” She said and got herself free fleeing to the back of the store and hiding in a round clothes rack. She noticed some people walk by and got and idea. An old lady looked at some of the clothes.
“Hey you!” She whispered shaking some of the clothes. “Wanna buy me?” She finished. The woman ran away screaming. Alex laughed and got into position again.
~
Alexis and Whit were looking in the direction Alex ran off to when a herd of people ran past them screaming.
“Quick follow the screaming people and we will probably find Alex.” Alexis said and they walked over slowly past some racks.
“Woooo, go away before I eat you!” The rack shook. Alexis walked up to it and parted the clothes.
“Alex get out of there!” Her dog barked.
“Damn.” Alex said as Alexis and Whit dragged her out, her puppy barking as he followed them. The contractions got closer and they agreed to letting Alex get the car. Alex got in and started to drive over when she saw a sign for another sale.
“I wonder if I should go… Or if I shouldn't go…” She said and drove off. An hour later she finally pulled up to a screeching hault by the girls who were sweating.
“Get in guys, you'll have to cram in.” Alex said through the window.
“What?” Whit yelled. Alexis opened the door to find it stuffed with… Shit. Alexis and Whit squeezed in.
“Ok guys, off to the hospital.” Alex said screeching off. Alexis and Whit screamed. Alex came to a traffic light and stopped looking over she saw the person next to her move up a little. So Alex did the same. The other car followed. “Hold on guys this car wants to race.” Alex smirked. The light turned green and Alex floored it.
“Alex NOOOOOOO!!!!” They screamed as the car took off. Both cars were level as they took sharp turns and ran lights, Alexis and Whit screaming the whole time. The other lady truned suddenly and Alex did a two wheeler following her. The lady was ahead and Alex spead up. Bad idea, just as she did they hit a bump and went flying, literally. Some of Alex's stuff fell out and she stopped the car in an instant, Whitney and Alexis were now in the front, how they don't know.
“Alex keep going AAAHHHH!” They said simotaneously.
“No I have to get my stuff!” Alex said hopping out. It took her a half hour to get it all back in the car and they were on their way. When they got to the hospital they had been in labor for a little over three hours now. They walked in the contractions about 10 minutes apart. Alexis went to the counter with Whit.
“Hi, I'm Alexis Takahashi and this is my sister in law Whitney Takahashi. We are both in labor and need to be taken in now.” Alexis said both of they crying out in pain. The nurses eyes widened and instantly emitted them placing them in wheel chairs and wheeling them down the hall to a large room. Alex took Alexis' Cell phone while she and Whit were changing. Flipping through the phonebook she found his number and pressed talk.
“Hello?” Inuyasha answered.
“Yeah Puppy? It's Alex.” She heard him sigh and awaited certain death, oh well at least its him not Sesshomaru.
“What do you want?” He sighed.
“Well your wife and Whit, they are both in labor at the hospital. They have been for 3 hours.” Alex said plainly.
“What do you mean 3 hours?!?” He screamed. “Why didn't you call me then?”
“We just got here.” Alex answered.
“WHAT!” He yelled.
“Inuyasha what's going on?” She heard Sesshomaru in the backround.
“Whit and Alexis are at the hospital, they've been in labor for 3 hours.” Inuyasha said.
“Why didn't they call sooner?”
“They just got there.”
“What who was driving?”
“Me.” Alex said loudly so they both heard.
“WHAT!” They both yelled on the phone.
“Just get your asses here so you can handle your wife.” Alex yelled and closed the phone. Her dog barked at her side. She looked down and picked him up and went over to the girls room. They looked like twins except their hair was different.
“Hey guys, supp?” Alex asked to the two dressed in matching blue gowns.
“Did you call Inuyasha?”
“And Sesshomaru?” Whit added.
“Yea….” She said nervous.
“So how did they take it?” Alexis asked.
“…. Well…”
“ALEX!” They heard two male voices down the hall. Whit and Alexis leaned in and Alex turned around.
“Wow. I guess they are a little worked up.” Whit said staring at the door.
“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Alexis and Whit screamed as another contraction came. The guys came in including Ed and looked at Alex.
“Inuyasha! (Sesshomaru!)” Whit and Alexis screamed. Their husbands rushed to their sides and held their hands.
“Are you ok?” Inuyasha said kneeling by her.
“Yeah, It just hurts a little.” Alexis sighed.
“Why didn't you get here sooner?” Sesshomaru growled.
“We had a little shopping debate.” Alexis said.
“Alex…” The guys growled.
“Where's my brother… and Shippo?” Ed asked. Alex looked at the girls.
“I don't know. They might be in the car.” Alex said shrugging.
“What how can you not know?!?” Ed screamed.
“Well I lost sight of them between the Cuban is us sale and the three other stores I went in before we got here.
“WHAT?!?” Sesshomaru and Inuyasha yelled.
“Are you saying my wife was in labor while you were shopping?” Inuyasha yelled.
“Umm…. I got to go shopping…” Alex said.
“No Alex please stay.” Alexis and Whit pleaded.
“Ok.” Alex said hiding behind Ed. “If they attack you can take my place like a good husband.” She whispered.
“Gee thanks.” Ed said sarcastically.
“Ok, all of you are family?” The nurse asked walking in. They all nodded and she gave each a suit to wear for being in the room. She looked down at the puppy. “Sorry little guy, only family.” The nurse said sadly.
“What no! He's family!” She cried. The nurse looked at her skeptically. “I had an affair with Sesshomaru and this is our son.”
“WHAT?” Whit and Sesshomaru screamed.
“Just shut up and go with it.” Alex said loudly enough the nurse heard. She just rolled her eyes and picked up the puppy heading out. “Hey, I said he was my son!”
“I'm soory mam but he can't be in here.” The nurse said pulling back.
“Why not *tug*?”
“He's a dog*tug*”
“He's my son*tug*”
“Mam he can't be here *tug*”
“You have no friends!” The nurse gave up her fight and gave her the puppy. “It's ok guys I saved the puppy.” She said holding him up.
“ALEX!” They all yelled.
“What?” She asked innocently.
“We needed her, unless you want to help us give birth!” Alexis growled.
“…” “NURSE!” Alex screamed giving the puppy to Ed and running down the hall. *Everyone Sweat drop* Alex returned with two good looking doctors on each arm. “Ok guys, Alex saves the day. Gosh what would you guys do without me?” She asked.
“Live without problems.” Whit answered.
“*vein popping on head* It was rhetorical.” Alex growled.
“AAAAGGHHH!” Whit and Alexis screamed as another contraction hit them.
“Oh, so you two must be the mates of brothers.” One of the doctors said.
“Yeah, how did…?”
“You both are half sisters through the blood bond.” Alex gasped hugely.
“Oh my god!” She yelled running over to the T.V. “Takahashi girls in labor…” “Takahashi girls dragged through mall…” “Lunatic woman drags Takahashi through mall….” The tv said as she flipped through channels. “What do they mean lunatic, I'm only a little crazy.” “Today on forensic files….”
“Oh god!” Everyone sighed.
“It's Forensic Friday!” Inuyasha yelled standing by Alex in front of the t.v.
“You watch forensic files?” Alex gaped. Inuyasha nodded.
“Every Friday.”
“Oh my god, I never thought I'd say this but Oh my god you are so cool Inuyasha!” Alex squealed before both turned back to the T.v. Alexis' and Whit's bed were close to each other and Sesshomaru was right in the middle of them bending down slgithly. Alexis ignored her body's protest and grabbed him by his collar bringing him a few inches from her face.
“Sesshomaru, bring your brother over here NOW.” Alexis growled softly.
“No.” He said trying to pull away, but she pulled him back.
“Sesshomaru, I can barely move and I'm about to give birth to two kids. If you don't bring him over here I will take my anger out on you instead.” She said sarcastically. Sesshomaru went over and took Inuyasha's arm and started dragging him away.
“Come on, wife wants you.” Sesshomaru grunted.
“NO YOU CAN'T TAKE MY FORESNIC BUDDY!” Alex screamed pulling him back to her. Sesshomaru growled and tugged him back. “LET HIM GO I CAN'T WATCH THIS ALONE! NOOOOOO!” Alex screamed.
“You may come too Alex.” Sesshomaru said.
“OK!” Alex looked over at Alexis. “On second thought, ED GET OVER HERE AND WATCH IT WITH ME!” Ed groaned but complied and Inuyasha was dragged over to Alexis' side.
“Thank you Sesshomaru.” Alexis smiled. She reached up and grabbed Inu's collar and brought him close top her. “Do you CARE if I'm in pain?” She growled.
“AAAGGGHHHHH!” Both girls screamed. Alexis released Inuyasha and gripped the bed still screaming along with Whit.
“AAAAGGGHHH THEY'RE COMING!” Alexis screamed.
“I'M GOING TO DIE!” Whit screamed. Sesshomaru held her hand stroking her face that was twisted in pain.
“UH OH! He's in trouble. Who do you think did it Ed?” Alex asked.
“Huh? Oh I don't know.” He answered.
“Were you even paying attention?” Alex whined.
“Yes.” He answered.
“Really? What did they say?” Alex glared.
“Oh I see now you don't trust me! Fine, I will leave you all alone!” He said crossing his arms.
“Fine! *Sniff*” Alex yelled. Ed sighed and put an arm around her. Alex smiled and leaned on him.
“AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!” Both girls screamed.
“Thanks guys, way to ruin MY moment!” Alex yelled. All of them looked up as a new doctor came in.
“Hi I'm your doctor.” The man said walking in. “I will only be supervising this evening, I'm afraid of blood.” He chuckled lightly. By that time the channel was in commercial mode and Alex was by Alexis.
“What doctor is afraid of blood?” Alexis asked quietly.
“That's Suikostu he was one of the bad guys.” Alex said expertly.
“Really?” Alexis gasped.
“….. Maybe.” Alex replied.
“AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!” Alexis and Whit screamed.
“How close are they?” Suikotsu asked standing in the corner observing.
“Very, I'd say the kids will be here in like ten minutes, Then we can watch more forensic files.” Alex answered.
“I was talking to the other doctors.” He answered.
“Well FINE! GOSH!” Alex huffed.
“They are about 5 minutes apart.” One of the other doctors answered.
“I was so danm close.” Alex growled.
“I was talking about the contractions.” Suikotsu answered.
“Oh, ITS BACK ON!” Alex squealed and ran to the T.V. Ed close by.
“It's time then, positions!” The other two nodded and positioned the girls legs and themselves...well I'm sure you can imagine where. Anyway… The girls, well two of them screamed as another contraction hit.
“SSSSSHHHHH! I can't hear!” Alex growled. This time the pain didn't subside for the girls and sweat misted their foreheads. Alexis swayed her head from side to side pain clearly written on her face. Sesshomaru nudged Inuyasha noticing Alexis' distress as Inuyasha watched the T.V. Inuyasha snapped to his brother.
“Inuyasha, pay heed to your wife. She is in pain, or else I will make it so you will be too next to her.” Sesshomaru growled. Inuyasha looked back and found her in this state. Guilt hit him to see her in so much pain and he was just standing there leaving her to deal with it all by herself. He touched her hand and it relaxed enough for him to take it. Alexis could feel a warm hand over hers and looked over to find in was Inuyasha. She grasped his hand tightly and smiled softly at him. He smiled back and bent down kissing her cheek.
“I'm here don't worry.” He whispered. Alexis nodded and bit her lip harshly as a contraction gripped her again. Whit however cried out.
“Umm, sirs can you both move to the other sides of your wives?” On of the doctors asked. They both nodded and did as told. “Ok everyone make sure your gear is on and lets start.” The doctor announced and everyone made sure they were fully equipped and a few nurses came in.
“AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!” Both of the girls cried.
“Ok girls pups are coming so no need to hold back, just let them come and push every now and then. When we really want you to we will tell you.” The nurse said. The girls nodded and grit their teeth. After a few minutes the nurses decided it was time to make them push and they did. Alexis looked over to Whit who still looked a little nervous.
“Whitney….” Whitney looked over at Alexis. Alexis extended her hand as far as it would go. Whit smiled and took it. “…We can do this together… right?” Alexis asked. Whit nodded and grasped her hand firmly and that was how they stayed as together they brought three more little lives into the world. Alexis sat up in her bed holding one babe in each arm. They were adorable. The boy had a full head of silver hair and two little triangular ears that popped up. He had his father's eyes, fangs, and claws. She decided to name him Kin, which meant golden, referring to his brilliant eyes. His twin, looked identical except she had brown hair like her mothers and brown eyes. She still had the same fangs, claws, hair length, and ears as kin. She named her Akina, meaning spring flower, because Kin's name was also in hers so it would seem more like they were twins. Whitney's little girl was the spitting image of whit except she had two triangular ears on the top, fangs, long claws, and magenta marks on her wrists. She decided to name her Alexis after her best friend. Alexis couldn't be happier. Inuyasha, Alex, and Sesshomaru were all asleep in chairs around them. Ed walked out to the limo and opened the door. He got sight of all the crap and sighed. He rummaged through it for awhile when it moved. He screamed and scooted back Al and Shippo popped up.
“Oh my god I haven't seen daylight for days!” AL gasped.
“It's night.” Ed stated.
“Damn it.” Al cursed.
“What happened to you guy?”
“I don't know, I was sitting here then next I knew I was being crushed by all this junk. I could hear voices but I couldn't scream. Then the car went off and I swear I felt it flip so many times, Ed we started off in the front and ended up in the back. I got so hungry I even ate a shirt.” AL confessed.
“I hope it wasn't one of Alex's favorites.” Ed gulped.
“Me too Ed, Me too.” Al sighed.