Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Days of Fame ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter 8
Days of Fame 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters! And I don't own Wicked either.
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One thing for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
 
 
 
Many moths passed and the kids were already starting to walk. Amazingly the girls were able to stay out of trouble. Except for a few minor difficulties here and there, like today…
 
Alex, Ed, and all ten kids entered the store and walked to the other end. Alex was trying her best to keep the kids together, but come on! TEN KIDS! Alex sighed as she led the band of 11 over to the counter.
“Hello there, how may I help you?” The nice woman asked.
“Hi, my name is Alex and I need some flu shots done for me and the kids.” She replied politely.
“Sure just fill out these forms.” She handed them to Alex who thrust them at Ed.
“Do the paper work Ed.” She told him and went back and sat down to get her shot. After ten kids and paperwork they only had one left. “Ok Ed your turn.” Alex said pleasantly.
“You mean get a shot?” He asked.
“Yepp.” She said pushing him over.
“NO YOU TRATOR I WON'T DO IT I WON”T!” He screamed flailing around.
“It's ok daddy.” Cassie said patting her dad's arm. Alex held it as he thrashed long enough to get the nurse to get him vaccinated. When she was done he still was flailing around and screaming.
“Come on kids, we can come back for Daddy.” Alex said and walked off with the kids, leaving Ed to scream and thrash on the floor. After everything else she turned to corner to the cereal isle and that's where it all began. The kids' eyes nearly popped out and they all ran in different directions screaming and pulling out boxes and throwing them to the cart. Alex ran after them trying to catch at least one, running back and fourth, but that didn't last long when Alex collapsed in the middle of the aisle. The kids stopped and walked over. One of them opened a box of cereal and threw it at her.
“Mommy needs to eat!” He said laughing as he threw more on top of her with all the others following. Ed still screaming and floundering on the ground.
~~~
“Come here baby. Yeah.” Alexis said as she helped her walking. Inuyasha was laying next to her playing with Kin as they listened to the news. “OOOOPPP.” Alexis giggled with Akina. *BEEP BEEP!*
“We have a breaking new story here in the studio, apparently something is wrong down at Shoppers plus, here is Greg with the story…” The camera went over to a man standing inside a store holding a mic with people running around him.
“Thanks Jane, I have just got word that a woman is trapped under almost 10 tons of cereal here in the downtown area. Police are not quite sure who this woman is, but they are making an effort to get her out. Because there is someone inside the cereal has to be shoveled away, which is very hard because children seem to be putting it back on, yes there are ten of them that are believed to be with the woman. Also with this woman is supposedly a man, he is currently lying on the floor screaming and kicking about…getting a shot? More on this story as it unfolds…” He finished and it went back to the woman.
“Thank you Greg, we will be back after this commercial break…” Alexis and Inuyasha stared at the TV.
“Inuyasha, weren't those Alex's kids?” Alexis asked.
“Wasn't that Ed?” He replied. *ring ring* Alexis got up and answered the phone.
“Whit, are you watching the news? Yeah, I think it is too…I don't know. Ok definetly..ok Love you bye.” Alexis said ending the call and going back just as it came on.
“I have just received word that the woman is actually Alex Elric, and the man.. the famous Ed Elric. And the Kids are their children…wow what a slut. She was just found at the bottom, she is fully awake now and Ed seems to have snapped out of his dream. It's a happy ending, except for cereal buyers. Thank you.”
~~~~~
Alexis sighed making her sandwich.
“How can you loose control? I just don't see it Alex.” Alexis said taking a bite.
“Well you don't have ten kids.” Alex retorted
“But still, at least I'm responsible.”
“And you eat me out of house and home.” Alex added
“Do not!” Alexis replied. “And it's your fault anyway Mrs. Wannabe.” Alex hmphed and walked out stopping at the door.
“Hey Alexis…Me and Ed were in here last night.” She smiled.
“So?” Alexis asked.
“You know the counter top where you made your sandwich, and the Mayo too…” She smirked. Alexis' eyes slowly widened as Alex nodded. Alexis ran to the trash getting rid of her sandwich. Whit came in and saw Alexis rinsing her mouth.
“Hey, mmmm sandwich.” She said taking the half Alexis left and eating it walking away. Alexis watched her but decided its best if she didn't know.
~~~
Alexis, Anne, Whitney, and Alex all sat in her room later just chilling. *sniff Alexis* *Sniff* *SSSSNNNNNIIIFFFF*
“Would you stop sniffing my pillow?” Alex screamed.
“Well I would if it didn't smell so good.” Alexis whined,
“You know that's kind of stalkerish…” Anne said.
“I know, but here you smell it.” Alexis said handing her the pillow.
“Wow you're right it does smell good.” Anne said
“Let me!” Whit cried taking the pillow.
“Gosh what's wrong with you guys?” Alex asked. “You think you're all stalkers wanting to Whit get back here and give me my pillow!” Alex demanded.
“What pillow?” Whit asked turning around with a big belly. Alex got up and yanked the pillow out and putting it back on her bed. “Out all of you!” She yelled sending them out grumbling. She left with them leaving the pillow unattended. When she came back there was a note on her pillow:
I will steal your pillow at midnight.
Dark
“What the hell is going on?” Alex screamed and laid down to go to sleep later joined with her husband. In the middle of the night Alex woke up and opened her eyes only to find a man standing above her.
“This is a dream.” Dark said. Alex reached out and poked his nose.
“No I'm sure you're not a dream.” Alex said.
“Yes I am.”
“…” “Ed *punch* darks come to take my pillow, hes here right now.” Ed shot up and looked at Dark.
“GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM!” He yelled.
“Not without that pillow.” Dark said extending his wings.
“No you can't have my pillow get out NOW!” Alex screamed and pushed him out the window. “What is with people and my pillow?” She asked turning around to find Ed sniffing her pillow.
“Sorry it just smells good!” He said in defense. Alex sighed and went back to bed when an Idea popped up in her head.
~~~
~~~
Alexis walked down the aisle of the store with a lot of stuff with the new fragrance Alex designed called My Pillow. It was selling like hotcakes. `Ok gotta get some Mayo…' Alexis thought and went down the aisle stopping when she saw it. `Ed and Alex's Mayo, it's the best cause we make it together.' Alexis's jaw dropped.
“Oh I gotta get some of this, it's the best.” An elderly woman said walking down the aisle and grabbing a jar. “You know Alex is appearing on the radio later, I can't wait to hear what she has to say.” Alexis grinned and ran out of the store dialing a number on her cell.
“Hey babe, listen can u tell me where Alex will be speaking? West Talk Radio? Thanks.” Alexis rushed out to her car and sped off.
~~
"So Alex how does it feel to come out with your own product lines?” Theradiowoman asked.
“It feels great. Like, really great. You don't even know….” She said as she trailed off staring into space.
"Well I have to say that your mayo is one of the creamiest I've ever had. I wish I knew what was in it." The radio woman hinted.
It sure as hell better be the creamiest! I have to work to make it! Do you know how hard I work? 40 times a day and DOUBLE that at night time. I rarely sleep. In fact, I haven't slept in 9 days. Do people die from lack of sleep? Can they? I always wondered, but I never really.. Oh, well anyway, the recipe is secret so nobody knows except me and Ed, my husband, of course.” Alex said confidently.
"oh it looks like we have a caller, lets see who it is... hello you're on the air..."
“I want people to know not to eat the mayo, people have a right to know what's in it her mayo is made of...” Alex reached over and hung up before Alexis could finish.
Hahaha. We don't need to hear what she has to say. She's NOT IMPORTANT. *Says this loudly into the microphone*” Alex growled.
"Does she know what is in it?" The radio woman asked
“NO!!! I mean.. No, of course not. She thinks that she does, but oh how WRONG she is. And if she KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER, SHE BETTER SHUT HER BIG MOUTH BEFORE I GET HOME.”
"So you know her then, who was it?"
Alexis Taishou.. or.. however the hell you pronounce Inuyasha's last name. Honestly.” Alex sighed.
“Oh another caller… Hello you're…”
Its tashio and I WILL NOT be silenced!” Alexis growled.
OH YES YOU WILL, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU. *hangs up line* Can we take a DIFFERENT caller, please?” The door swung open and Alexis rushed in.
MAYBE I DONT KNOW!” She yelled. “People should not eat it” She continued.
Oh yes they should!” Alex argued.
“NO!”
“YES!”
"Well it is a known fact people all over the country are eating it." The radio woman interjected.
If these people knew where it came from they'd still want to eat it. It's from a good source. *smug smile*”
“Ok first, no they wouldn't, and second you've been THAT BUSY?” Alexis squeaked.
Jesus christ, yes. I already said I haven't slept in nine days. I lost 20 pounds just YESTERDAY, Alexis. IN ONE DAY.” Alex replied seriously.
I was trying to block it all out and do youwant to tell them how Alex?”
Psht. Hell no.”
I think you're lying and you had to get it from other sources because Ed couldn't do it” Alexis said smugly.
What! Ed could do a better job than Inuyasha EVER could. You're just jealous.”
“Looks like we have a caller… Hello…”
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE PIPSQUEAK WHO'S SMALL ENOUGH TO BE STEPPED ON BY A GRASSHOPPER!!!" The voice screamed and the radio woman hung up quickly.
I didn't sayanything about a grasshopper..” Alexis said.
Well Ed likes to exaggerate these kinds of things, you should know.. Anyway, the only good thing Inuyasha is for is watching Forensic Files with me on Fridays. Otherwise, he's useless and energy... less!!”
PFFT Yeah right, he could beat ed, after all he has demon blood in him, that gives him extra energy...and size” Alexis smiled.
Tsch. I bet Inuyasha's is as small as a grape. Demon blood has nothing to do with anything.”
No I think you're thinking of Ed with that, because I know for a fact Inu's not like that. And it does”
Having demon blood does NOT determine whether a man is well endowed or NOT. Ed is probably a billion times better than Inuyasha ever will be in that category, you just have to face the facts. Also, he's a lot hotter and cooler and.. did I mention hotter? Oh yes, I think I did.”
~*~*~*~*~*~* AT EDS OFFICE
Ed: *blushing furiously and staring at radio*
Guys at work: ... holy crap. That was.. that was too much information. I never need to know any of that. Ever.
Ed: *slides down in seat and falls to ground*
~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're wrong, Inu is better then Edany day, who would want to go out with a Munchkin? Inuyasha is probably bigger then Ed, not to mention Inuyasha rarely has to eat, so we can go for days without end.” Alexis smirked.
Darling, we've been going at it for a week and a half non-stop. Do you recall me getting NO SLEEP?! I've been living off coffee for a week. He's not a munchkin. *mumbles to self and sips from coffee mug*”
Really? It seems to me I called yesterdayand you were busy with something else...or should I say someone?”
*snorts out coffee and stares at Alexis* No, I wasn't. *death gore*”
Oh really? Hmmm, Then Ed must have been pissed u were calling out the wrong name... *smile*” Alex slowly stood up glaring at Alexis, set her coffee down, then tackled her.
Ok I'm sorry I lied!” Alexis screamed
You're damn right, you're sorry!”
At least I only need one man to keep me satisfied”
“OKAY. THAT'S IT. THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER. RADIO-WOMAN I'M TAKING MRS. ALEXIS HOME AND I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER. Goodbye, audience. Have a nice day, and don't forget to buy some of my special mayonnaise. *grabs Alexis and drags her out*”
“No don't buy it! *fades* and its Tashio!”
WHATEVER!” Alex dragged her into Alexis' car, Alexis driving. Alex's cell started to play and Alexis looked over at her.
“I'll get it…” Alexis said picking it up and balancing the wheel. “Hello? Yeah she's here… hold on…” Alexis said holding out the phone to Alex. “Its some girl wanting Ed's cell number and address.”
“”What! *Takes phone* LISTEN HERE, LITTLE GIRLY. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT NO, YOU CAN NOT HAVE ED'S NUMBER, AND DON'T EVER CALL HERE EVER AGAIN. *click*”
“Wow…” Alexis said and turned on the radio.
"Yes, I was wondering if I could get Inuyasha Tashio's number please?" a girl on the radio said.
“Alex? I think we increased the fan girl population with our quarrel” Alexis said worriedly.
Good god, no!!!” Alex said with a horrified look.
~~~~~~
Alexis woke after a hard night of fan girls calling and rolled over will it to be dark again. She could feel Inuyasha's body heat gone from the bed and knew he was at work. She got up and walked out finding a little girl, more specifically Alex's little girl drawing on her walls.
“HEY STOP THAT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THAT DOES? JUST GO PLAY WITH SOME OTHER TOY PLEASE?!?” Alexis yelled, already pissed she didn't have a good night. She sighed as the little girl ran off. She felt something poking her chest and looked down to see a piece of paper and something green pinned to her shirt. Unpinning it she read the small note.
Hey,
I dropped the kids off. Baby sit them. Here's a dollar. Good luck.
Alex
P.S. Don't yell at Lola.
Alexis looked over at a small boy.
“That was Lola wasn't it?”
“Yeah, she's emo.” The boy said angrily
“What's wrong?” Alexis asked.
“I'm hungry.” He growled.
“I'll get you something to eat later.” Alexis sighed
“I WANT IT NOW, NOW YOU HEAR ME NOW!” He screamed running around.
Alexis looked back at the note.
P.S.P.S. Johnny throws a tantrum when he's not fed, or is it Lucifer, maybe its...gah Idk u can figure it out.
“Thanks Alex…” Alexis sighed