Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Nine
Chicks on a Plane Part 1
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters or Naruto! I don't own these songs or the Amv we found that we got it from.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u91RzeyFFWM<<<<totally awesome I highly suggest you check it out.
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One things for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
A/N: From now On I am just going to write Alex's and my ideas for this story as some one shots because we have too many ideas
 
 
After some time of all that shit going on they decided they would take a small trip to Italy, without the kids. Where did they leave them you ask? Well…
Scene goes to Anne and Ali who are currently tied up with toilet paper and locked in the house to baby sit the kids, who are now destroying the house and running out to get a tank of gas for the Tp.
…Sesshomaru looked at his pass as they called for pre boarders and thanked god none of them had noticed yet.
“Ugh I can't believe I'm gonna be stuck on a plane for 7