Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Addicted ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 8—Addicted
 
 
It was silent and dark. Warmth surrounded. Contentment, with a light hint of protective hues enveloping… Breathing slow and even in her sleep, she pressed a little more into that safe, warm, haven. Winry's eyes instantly popped open. She silently gasped finding that she was wrapped in strong arms and held against a hard chest which it seemed her face had been nestled into. She pulled back a fraction. Her eyes felt sore from her earlier emotional outburst. She glanced around at the shadows about the walls from the half moonlight shinning in from the window.
 
How long had she been asleep for? Winry looked for a clock but couldn't find one. Instead, her eyes fell upon the sleeping man beside her, a mess of blankets pulled up to his waist. His raven hair was disheveled, making him look more innocent than he really was. Winry snorted, no one in their right mind would put innocent and Roy Mustang in the same sentence. He stirred a little, and a lock of his hair fell into his closed eyes. Letting out a long breath, he settled down and his head tilted slightly on the pillow. Without really thinking about it, Winry gently moved that piece of hair out of his face, her fingers lingering on his cheek. Her eyes widening in horror, she snapped her hand back sharply at what she had just done. `What am I doing?!'
 
She squeezed her misbehaving hands, clenching and unclenching them. Winry glared at Ro—Mus— She stared downward in disbelief. She had no idea what to call him now, even in her own head. A tiny voice or was it a feeling deep within urged her to use his name. But how could she do that? Wouldn't that throw everything she was determined to feel and think about him back in her dead parents' memories? Wouldn't it shame them, wouldn't they be devastated? He stole them, he stole their lives! Her eyes shifted to him again. `What are you doing to me!?' she demanded in her mind fiercely.
 
Lifting her hand, Winry was going to slap him, hard. She moved her hand closer to his face, her eyes narrowed in determination. Swinging back, she let her hand fly—
 
—stopping barely an inch before his cheek, her hand trembling and her eyes were again swelling with frustrated, angry tears as she stared hard at him. Why couldn't she do it? He deserved to feel her violence for all that he has done. Taking deep breaths and willing back her flurry of emotions, she lowered her hand and it came to rest on his chest, her fingertips softly tapping. Winry let her fingers lightly tap again. Blue eyes snapped up to his face, finding him still asleep. Her eyes shifted back to her fingers resting against him, heat creeping, rising to her cheeks.
 
His skin was smooth and warm. Curiosity was building. Yes, that's what it was. She normally wouldn't have any desire at all to touch him; it was all `for the sake of curiosity.' That didn't even sound convincing in her own head, but she would let that be the reason, no matter what little voice in her mind would argue the fact. It was something that she could accept…curiosity. And besides, he would never know what she was thinking about doing, he was asleep.
 
Carefully and trying not to wake him, Winry flattened her palm on his chest feeling his heart beating steadily beneath her hand. A tiny smile that she wasn't even aware of lifted the corners of her mouth at the feel of his taut, smooth skin beneath her fingertips. She glanced at his face, making sure he wasn't waking up. `Just a little more, then I'll stop.' Her hands, soft and gentle glided about his firm hard plains, slowly tracing the contours that outlined exquisite shapes that made his form almost utterly perfect. She barely heard the content sigh leave her lips; she was lost in the way he felt, thinking that he was simply amazing. `Just a little, tiny, smidgen bit more and I'll stop for sure this time.'
 
Winry's heart was racing and she swallowed a hard breath of excited air, when she smoothed her hands down to his abdomen feeling the muscle there quiver and tighten beneath her hands. He suddenly moved! And Winry yanked her hand back rapidly as if she were burnt and doing something completely wrong. Her heart beat quickly as she chanced a look up at his face again. Was she caught?
 
Relief immediately flooded Winry's mind and body when she found that he was still asleep, and still looking completely relaxed. That did it. That was the preverbal cold water bucket dumped over her head. Who knew if she could still touch him without him actually waking up? It was definitely time to stop. Her eyes did on occasions have minds of their own and rested on his chest again. She shook her head while staring in astonishment. `No one can be made this perfect.' And yet, his physical appearance had her disagreeing with that thought. She at least would admit that he was beautiful man, not one single flaw about his body or face…Winry closed her eyes knowing that his flaws weren't on the outside, they were inside.
 
What was she doing here? She was sneakily touching him when she shouldn't even want to. This was so not good at all and Winry sighed thinking it was probably best to get out of here. She was wondering to herself if he ever had anyone walk out on him in the middle of the night before.
 
Twisting away from him, Winry cautiously started scooting towards the edge of the bed when a hand latched onto her forearm, causing her to `yelp' and jump in surprise.
 
“Where you going?” Roy asked with a slight purr in his voice.
 
Her head whipped around, staring at him. “Um…uh… I was...” Ugh! Why was she stuttering like a fool? Winry groaned in frustration. “I was going to go home.”
 
Roy pulled her back to him and she cried out indignantly. He merely grinned holding her close. “There's no need to do that. I'll take you home when it's light out.” Wrapping his arm securely around her, he pressed her against his chest. “And surely you aren't finished with your `exploration.'” He said with an all knowing sly expression.
 
A mortified cry flew from Winry's lips, her face heating so hot it felt like she was on fire. “Y…you were awake?!”
 
He leaned closer to her, that sly grin not leaving his lips. “Who could sleep while a lovely girl was touching them, eh? It was nice. You shouldn't stop.” Roy curled his hand around hers and brought it to his stomach, pressing her palm against him and holding it there.
 
Her eyes were glued to her hand resting on his firm stomach. “H…how long had you been awake for?” She was completely embarrassed at him having been awake and knowing she was touching him.
 
“I'm a very light sleeper, Winry.” He said with a purr. “So the moment you pulled away from me after you had been asleep.” He wasn't always a light sleeper, but ever since the war, it had made him so that he was always alert even when resting.
 
She felt her temper spark. He'd been awake the whole time she had and he was just faking it!? “Damn you, Mus—” She saw his brow arch as she was going to use his surname and it seemed he didn't like that. His expression told her that loud and clear. And Winry cleared her throat uncomfortably, “You should have said something!”
 
The foul expression melted from his face and he turned to her with a slight smile, “And disrupt you?” Roy touched her cheek, lightly caressing with the sides of his fingers. “How silly would that make me if I did that?” He was so elated that Winry had actually been enjoying touching him. He had even opened his eyes a crack to see her expressions of excitement and awe.
 
He moved quickly and the next thing Winry knew was that she was flat on her back with him above her. “What are you doing?!” She hollered, fear and a little exhilaration laced her voice while she was shifting back and forth trying to wiggle from beneath him. He pressed down, preventing her from escape.
 
Roy hovered over her, his mouth so close to hers. “Turnabout is fair play, don't ya think?” He saw her eyes widen and he chuckled lightly. “Close your eyes while I touch you now.”
 
Winry squeaked, “But you…you don't need to do that. You already know what I feel like.” Her face heated bright even in the partial darkness of the room.
 
His answer to that was a quick kiss upon her lips and slowly moving them over her cheek. “My memory in this case is bad, very bad, and I need to recondition my mind to your beautiful body.” He was clearly teasing, and would forever remember how she felt.
 
“Uh…” Winry's heart pounded. “Liar,” She felt his fingers lightly stroking the underside of her breast. “Ah…no, I don't want…” All thoughts and words slammed to a halt when he drew her nipple into his mouth, suckling and laving it with his tongue. Winry's stomach tightened and liquid heat gathered between her thighs, her pulse was racing so fast. With his other hand, his fingers glided down her belly and slid right up against her center, separating her wet, slick folds, he stroked and his middle finger circling and rubbing her bundle of nerves. “This…you can't…” She tried to speak, and his reply to that was to rub between her legs faster and Winry groaned.
 
Releasing her nipple, Roy looked up at her, “Do you want me to stop?” He saw her bite her lower lip, while he circled his finger around her clitoris faster. “Do you want me to?” He watched as her body flushed and even that excited him knowing that he could cause these reactions in her.
 
“N—yes…er—No. I don't know!” She cried and throwing her head back as his finger pushed inside her and he thrust it gently in and out in smooth, slow movements.
 
Roy chuckled, “Promise me to always use my name when we're alone, and I'll give you what you need.” He kissed the side of her neck. “Do you promise?” His finger moved slower, almost too slow frustrating the young girl where she nodded fiercely in her agreement and she grabbed his face and he looked right at her finding her stern glare beneath her heated gaze. Roy closing the distance a bit, so that his breath tickled her lips, “You feel so good, Winry. I want to be inside you again.” At those words she urged her center against his hand.
 
“You're a bastard.” Winry panted as he rubbed her faster, making her moan and thrash her hips harder against his hand. “I hate you, I hate you!” She cried in her release, slamming her center against his hand hard and he was rubbing so fast, as he made her ride out the pearls of pleasure erupting within her.
 
He smirked and pulled his hand from between her legs and curved both his hands about her hips, while moving over her. The tip of his arousal pressed inside her, and she barely had a moment to catch her breath when he drove in fast and he felt her climax erupt again intensely, her arching onto him and pulling him even deeper into her snug warmth, “Yes! Hate me. Hate me all you want!” He yelled in nothing but pure rapture while he slammed himself inside her, again and again. She was warm, wet and slippery as he thrust in and out, over and over again. Roy didn't care what she shouted at him in her throes of passion as her satiny walls clung to him so tight and oh so hot, just as long as he didn't have to stop.
 
This was just too searing, too delicious. He was thoroughly addicted, and Roy would do this too her all night long.
 
****
 
A loud knock at his front door brought Roy from his bedroom, the early morning light shining in from his living room window that was framed by white curtains. Roy's hair was still slightly damp from his recent shower. He was currently in last night's slacks and bare-chested as he walked to the door.
 
Turning the lock, Roy opened the door finding Maes standing there with his uniform shoved in front of the man.
 
“Laundry delivery,” Maes said with a short laugh.
 
Roy reached out and took the clothing from his friend, “Did you also bring what I asked you over the phone?”
 
“Of course,” Maes pulled from behind his back a rather large paper sack; it looked like some grease was soaking through the paper. “Although, I don't know why you had me order you breakfast, can't you make your own food?” He then grimaced, remembering that most of Roy's food ended up tasting like rubber. “Uh, never mind. So can I come in?”
 
“No.” Roy took the bag from Maes' hand, and handed him the money he owed him for the purchase, seeing that his friend looked a little disappointed.
 
“And why not?” Maes had never been denied entry before, this was a first. Why would Roy do that?
 
Roy couldn't let Maes in. If he were to see Winry… it would be a disaster! Slowly, his eyes shifted to the left and cleared his throat. This seemed to alert Maes to why he couldn't come in and an all knowing smirk lifted at the corner of his friend's lips.
 
“You were entertaining a lady friend last night and she hasn't left yet?” Crossing his arms over his chest, Maes leaned a little closer. “So, where did you pick this lady up at, was she just another one of those one night stands of yours? I remember when I first started dating Gracia, she was so lovely…” He failed to see the irritated expression crossing Roy's face, or if he did he didn't let on. “The first night I took her out I knew she was the one. But you go through gals like water. Do you know what you need?” Maes was about to say just what it was, but Roy's door slammed in his face.
 
Roy rolled his eyes at his door and turned, that man and his stories was enough to drive anyone to want to shoot their own foot to escape them. He saw Maes at the window pointing at him. Roy stomped over to the window.
 
“Roy, get yourself a wife!” Maes shouted and laughed when Roy swiftly yanked the curtains closed.
 
Letting out an aggravated breath, Roy laid his uniform out on the sofa and proceeded to strip from last night's pants and get dressed in his uniform pants, next was the shirt where he tucked it in and fastening his pants along with his belt. He slipped on his boots and sat his uniform jacket along with the uniform skirt on the back of the chair on his way to take care of the bag of food. Walking to the table he placed the paper bag on top of it and pulled out the many different breakfast foods he had ordered from that nice little restaurant down the street. There was a small decanter of orange juice which he set aside and reached for the portions of bacon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, toast with sides of butter and jam, and lastly the few cantaloupe slices. Rushing back to his cupboards he pulled open the side the plates and glasses were stacked and pulled down two of each item carrying them back to the table, where he set out with the mundane task of filling the plates with the food.
 
He filled one glass with juice. He took that and the empty glass into the bathroom, setting them on the bathroom counter. Roy went through the medicine cabinet looking for a slender cobalt blue bottle with a cork. Finding it, he yanked the cork out and poured some of the green fluid into the empty glass. Picking up both glasses he headed out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. Walking to the bedside he placed both glasses on the small table there and stared down Winry still fast asleep.
 
She was lying on her front, blankets wrapped around her slim waist leaving her completely nude from the waist up. Her lovely hair of spun gold was fanned out against the pillow behind her, and Roy smiled lightly, filling with content warmth at the beautiful sight she made. He could get used to her sleeping here and him waking up beside her.
 
He really hated to disturb her she looked so peaceful…but it had to be done. Roy leaned forward and lowered his palms to her smooth back and rubbed them gently up and down. He leaned closer to her ear, “Winry, it's time to wake up.” She made a noise and moved. Roy kissed her lightly on the side of her neck and she stirred more, making a small sigh. He really wanted to wake her up in an extremely naughty way, but time was swiftly moving and he had to get her home and himself to Headquarters.
 
Roy watched her eyes slowly open and he pulled back as she moved to sit up, she held the blanket in her grasp, holding it against her breasts as she rubbed her tired eyes with her other hand.
 
The sun was definitely up and shining. Why was she still so tired? Winry yawned, trying to cover it up with her palm. She turned her head to find Roy standing there, with a glass of something green in his hand. Tired blue eyes lifted to his face, was it just her or did he look a little different? `Nah! Don't be ridiculous, Winry.' She said to herself. “What time is it?”
 
“A little after seven,” He said with a calm expression, extending the glass with the green liquid towards her. “Here, drink this. You don't want to end up popping out a family before you're ready, do you?” He teased even though it was a serious situation. He figured he would lighten the mood some. Roy was in a very good mood this morning; he couldn't remember when he'd actually had a good morning.
 
Winry did not hesitate and grabbed for the glass. She put it to her nose finding that there wasn't really a scent to it. Closing her lips over the rim she tipped the glass back and the contents slid into her mouth… Ugh! It was disgusting! Swallowing the difficult, nasty fluid, she was scowling uncomfortably while handing the glass back to him. “It tastes like stinky feet.”
 
Roy laughed - a real honest to goodness laugh. “I'll take your word for it. I don't know or care to know what stinky feet taste like.” He then handed her the orange juice. “Perhaps this won't taste as bad as stinky feet.”
 
Winry recognized orange juice instantly and accepted the glass, drinking it down in a rush to get that nasty, horrid taste out of her mouth.
 
Kneeling at the bedside, Roy picked up her clothing from off the floor and placed them on the blanket in her lap. “Come out when you're finished, we need to talk.” It was said very seriously. He wanted to keep seeing her like this. There would be no way she could pull off a lie and say she didn't enjoy what happened last night. Roy had no intention of leaving her alone now. Rising to his feet, he left the room to let her get dressed, closing the door behind him to give her, her privacy.
 
Winry sighed and stared at her rumpled red dress, her bra and panties. She bundled them up in her arms. Pulling the blanket back she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. There was a dull ache between her legs when she stood and she frowned. Glancing around the room she noticed the closet door was closed and a tall full length mirror was secure against it. She walked over to the mirror and looked at her reflection. Her eyes widened in shock, there were so many red marks all over her neck and her breasts that she felt heat rising to her face. Winry scrambled to get dressed; she didn't want to stare at those markings any longer, they were making her feel sick and hot all at the same time.
 
What was she going to do now? Winry knew he wanted to talk about what happened last night and she didn't want to face that, not now. There was no way he would believe she hated it…because she didn't. She couldn't lie, not about this. So what did this actually mean, would he still leave her alone if she asked? Part of her screamed no, but the other part demanded yes. It felt like her heart was going to split apart! What was with these conflicting emotions! She hated him. Roy Mustang was a horrible manipulator and a murderer that made her feel so good that she couldn't even recognize herself anymore.
 
Raking her fingers through her hair to try and get some of the tangles out, she groaned in irritation. Winry took several deep breaths, wondering what was happening to her. Just what was she becoming!?
 
The bedroom door opened and Roy looked up as Winry stepped out. Her dress was wrinkled and her hair was slightly a mess. It didn't matter to him, she looked radiant. He leaned against the breakfast bar and pointed to the table that the food was placed. “You should have something to eat.”
 
Winry didn't feel like eating anything, not in front of him for one. That felt way too personal. Even though, the food smelled really good and it made her mouth water. She would have something at home and shook her head. “No thanks, I'm not hungr—” Her stomach made a squishy rumbling noise and her face heated so red in embarrassment.
 
Roy laughed, “Your stomach disagrees.” He walked over to her and took her hand, pulling her to the table where he had her sit down. “Just eat it.”
 
She stared down at the plate full of food, “You didn't make this, did you?”
 
Roy leaned against the counter again. He wished he could have made anything edible; it seems that even lettuce wilts in his hand. “No. My food usually ends up tasting like old tires. So I try to stay away from the culinary arts.” He smirked seeing her blink in astonishment.
 
“Oh, so there's actually something out there that you can't do? Wow, I'm surprised.” She actually was even if her comment came out slightly sarcastic, which earned her a smile from him which looked forced.
 
“Just eat that. I might not have made it but I still paid for it.” His reply was slightly sharp. He heard her mumble something that sounded a lot like jerk, but he didn't pay any mind to it. She picked up the fork and poked at the eggs. Grabbing a chair from the breakfast bar, Roy pulled it over to the table so it was diagonal to hers and he sat down.
 
After sticking a fork full of eggs in her mouth, the fork prongs were still held in between her lips. She looked at him in confusion, “Aren't you gonna eat anything?”
 
“I already did.” Roy replied, leaning back in his seat. He watched as she cleared half the plate before moving onto the fruit. She appeared to be concentrating on the food and not even looking up at him.
 
“Cantaloupe is okay, I really like strawberries a lot.” Winry suddenly said, staring at the orange colored fruit and picking at it lightly with the fork. “Blueberries are good too, so are blackberries.” Perhaps talking about food would distract his mind from what she knew was on it.
 
Roy folded his arms on the table and leaned forward. “I'll keep that in mind.” He watched as she squeezed her eyes closed for a moment. “There's something we need to discuss.” He said, the air around them completely serious now.
 
Opening her eyes, Winry stared downward, at the plate, the fruit, at anything except him. “I have an idea of what it is you want to talk about.” Her stomach jumped furiously, and she felt sweat start to gather at the back of her neck around her hairline. “At first I was trying to think of a way to lie convincingly about hating what happened, but I couldn't think of anything that would work. You aren't stupid.” She was so nervous. “I know you said that if I hated it then you'd leave me alone. But you never said what would happen if I didn't hate it.”
 
He knew she'd never admit to liking anything to do with him. Roy saw her grip tighten about the fork and he reached over and plucked it from her hand. It could be considered a weapon and he didn't want it thrown at him. “What happens is that you continue to give me what I want.” He was right to take that fork away as her head snapped up. Her blue eyes full of anger, narrowed in on his.
 
“For how long?” She said tightly.
 
He shrugged and leaned back, stretching his leg out appearing very casual, “Until I get tired of you.” It sounded cruel, but it was the truth since he hardly stayed with any lady for more than a few weeks.
 
Winry knew he didn't want anyone to find out about this, she could go right now to someone, anyone and spill everything. So she actually had something to use against him…but then so did he, Roy had something against her too. Edward! “Can't you do the right thing for once, can't you not think about only what you want.”
 
He shifted forward suddenly, grasping her hand in his. She tried yanking it from his grasp, but his hold tightened. Roy brought her hand to his mouth, where he kissed her palm directly, staring at her hard, predatory, causing a faint blush to sprinkle her cheeks. “You want it too, and don't try and deny it. Like you said, I'm not stupid.” He placed her hand on the table with his covering over it. “And I do know what you're thinking, Winry. Don't you dare even think about saying anything to anyone about this. Or you'll force me to bring unknowing, little Edward Elric into this.”
 
“He won't believe you.” Winry gasped half in anger and half in shock. His fingers were stroking the top of her hand. Even her head was starting to disagree with her comment. “You have more to lose than I do.”
 
Winry did have a point, Roy mused. But he wouldn't let her think she had the upper hand. This girl cared a lot about what Fullmetal thought, so he would have to play on that fear. “What are a few nameless faces to me, your loss would be even greater. Someone who you've known since you were small. You two are close, and I know it would tear you apart if he were to find you horrible and never see you again. After I get through with Fullmetal, he'll know everything you did. How you melted for me, and how you let me fu—”
 
“Stop! All right!” Winry shrieked, snapping her palm back from his hand and slamming both her hands over her ears. “Just… be quiet.”
 
Roy took a light breath and realized he didn't want to cause her anymore pain than he already had. But he had to do something that kept her coming back to him. He was far from done with her. “Look, I don't want to threaten you, Winry. I don't like doing that. I want to keep seeing you like this. It doesn't have to mean anything, its just sex.” His stomach strangely tightened at that comment, but he pushed that feeling aside. “I know the wishful fantasies that express two people should be in love, but that's just what it is... a fantasy. That's not how it is in real world. Now I really enjoyed being with you, and I know you enjoyed being with me, even if you hate me.”
 
“This is a really bad idea.” Winry said bitterly to her plate.
 
“Bad idea or not, I want you.” Roy stood up and walked to her side. “Stop resisting and let me give you what you crave.” He kneeled down to her level. “You know I can. You know you want to feel my hands on you, my lips on yours.” She turned her head in his direction.
 
“You're so lucky I didn't hate it, or you'd be eating wrench right about now.” She sneered in complete animosity.
 
A devious smirk lifted at the corner of Roy's mouth. “I'd rather be eating yo—” Her palm slapped over his mouth, cutting him off.
 
“I don't know what you're going to say, but I know a dirty comment when I'm about to hear one.” Winry scowled and found his eyes to be shinning in amusement. And she dropped her hand from his lips.
 
Roy, reached up and traced her cheek with his fingers, “That'll be a lesson for another time.” He really wanted to ravish her right now, on this very table. But he was aware of the time slipping past and he had never been late for work before. Standing up, he would take care of the dishes later. “So, Winry, do we have an understanding?”
 
Crossing her arms over her breasts tightly, Winry glared hard at him. “Yeah, Roy…” her face heated and she looked away from him, using his name was going to take some getting used to. “…all right. But Ed and Al, they can't ever find out about this. Not ever, and when they come back it ends.”
 
He could agree with that, “very well then.” This was definitely going his way. He wondered how long this infatuation over her was going to last. Just to insure a lengthy affair, he could send Fullmetal off on some wild goose-chase to so many different cities and towns in search of information on that damned stone that only brought trouble and death. He could do that until he had his fill of Miss Winry Rockbell. He was playing dirty and he knew it, but he couldn't stop himself. He wanted her too much.
 
She was incredibly addicting.
 
======
Well that's it for this episode/chapter. Stay tuned for more excitement and even some romance to come.
 
Until next time readers!
 
Ryoko Blue