Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Bitter Heat ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 7— Bitter Heat
 
Why did the sound of her name falling from Mustang's lips sound so…so nice? She groaned out loud, frustrated with herself. “Are you just doing this to irritate Ed? It couldn't possibly be me that you want, someone who despises you. Why would you try so hard, unless it was because you wanted to do things that insult Ed?”
 
Both of his hands were on her face now, “This has nothing to do with Edward Elric. Not everything revolves around him, and you shouldn't either.”
 
“He's my friend, I'll do all I can to help him.” Winry's reply was sharp.
 
“A friend who didn't even write to you for three years until I put the pressure on him, what does that say about your relationship?”
 
Winry tried to move her face from his grasp and she ended up pressed against the door. “How did you know about that?”
 
“I know quite a lot.” Roy leaned against her, so that her soft beautiful curves were pressing against him. “So to answer your question, I am not looking to insult Fullmetal by using you. I can insult him easily all on my own and it doesn't take much.” He was grinning in the dark.
 
“This doesn't make any sense to me.” Winry hung her head, “Why, why me?”
 
Roy closed his eyes a moment and placing his hand on her waist. “Do you think I want to be lusting after a fifteen year old girl? Well I don't. It's just some things are out of my control. My want of you is so far out of my control that I can't stop myself.” He leaned closer, a hairs breath away from her lips. “I know you hate me, it's only right that you do. But that still doesn't cure me of my desire to want touch you until you melt under my hands, or my longing to cover every inch of your beautiful body with my own.”
 
“Stop saying those things.” Winry felt hot, her pulse throbbed almost painfully.
 
“I'd rather do them to you than speak of it.” Roy replied, then dropping his face to her neck and suckling at her pulse point. Hearing her soft panting, he slid one of his hands down inside the front of her dress and cupped her breast and she moaned leaning her head back against the door. “You're so smooth and soft.” He whispered.
 
Winry couldn't even speak as his fingers teased her aching breast, rubbing over the hardened peak. She didn't even recognize herself as she let him play with her, his hand rubbing and caressing, massaging in circular motions. And suddenly he stopped, moving away from her and Winry cried out in disbelief clutching the front of her dress closed at what she had just allowed. Why did regret flood when he stopped? Shouldn't she be happy that he stopped?
 
Roy didn't want to get anymore excited than he already was. This was definitely not the place for this. “I'm ready to leave. Are you coming with me?”
 
Winry exhaled long and deep. “Give me a good reason why I should.”
 
“Because you want to,” Roy answered easily enough. “I'm not holding anything over your head this time. You should come home with me because it's something you want to do.” He knew she would never admit to actually wanting anything to do with him so he would have to recount his promise. “My original offer stands. If you don't like your time with me, then I'll leave you alone and never bother you again. Isn't that worth it to you?” It would be difficult, but he would do it. He wouldn't bother her anymore if Winry didn't enjoy being with him.
 
That was probably the highlight of what this was. Winry stood up straighter and turned away from him. This was her big chance to get him to leave her alone, but at what cost? It was the cost of something that young ladies shouldn't be giving up unless they were in love. She was so far from in love that it was shameful…yet she did like how he touched her and she pleasantly shivered inwardly at the idea of it. But she wasn't a tramp; could she do this without feeling worse than she already did? The first person who would claim her innocence was someone she hated with her whole heart. “I don't know.” She smoothed her hand down the wood of the door and felt for the knob.
 
The light flickered on and Roy was standing directly beneath it. He lowered his arm, the pull-string leaving his fingers slowly. “Stop thinking about all the wrong reasons you can find with this. What's most important is how you feel right now. Guilt can come later.”
 
“Does it come later for you?” Winry asked, glancing at him over her shoulder.
 
His obsidian eyes stared into her breathless blue. “It does.” Roy admitted. “So why not live in the moment while you can?”
 
Winry faced the door again, “And what about…you know, uh, pregnancy?”
 
Roy watched her ears redden. “I have something that helps prevent that.” He did, so far it worked pretty well and it dates back hundreds of years. It was a kind of green fluid the woman was supposed to drink after or even the morning after and it prevents them from getting pregnant. He always had some stored in the medicine cabinet at his own flat.
 
She snorted, “Of course you do. You've been around, haven't you?” Winry couldn't imagine someone who looks like him remaining celibate until meeting that right woman.
 
He shook his head in amusement, “I won't lie to you and deny it. Yes I have, and I'm not irresponsible about it either.”
 
Winry's heart started pounding hard, as nervousness crawled up her neck like a spider. She didn't want to think about the numerous ladies Mustang had entertained, so she continued. “And if I leave here with you and don't like it, you'll stop this horrible behavior of yours?”
 
“Yes.” Roy took one step closer, his pulse jumping wildly with impending excitement. It sounded like she was giving in.
 
“What if I lie?” Winry said slowly.
 
Roy tilted his head to the side, trailing his gaze from the top of her head down to her shoes. “If it's one thing you are not, it's a liar. Sure, you might omit the truth every now and then. Not admit certain things, but you'd never seriously lie, not to anyone. Not even to me whom you despise.”
 
All right, Winry would forget for the moment about Edward and Alphonse, her dead parents if it was hopeful that this man will leave her alone. That's all she wanted. Mustang would stop his chasing and she could move forward and put all this in the past. If she only thought that him simply touching her was enjoyable then she knew that actually having sex with the man was going to be ten times as intense…she was going to be for the first time in her life… a real liar.
 
Taking a deep breath, Winry with a nod, said “Fine. Just so you know…this doesn't change anything. I still hate you.”
 
“If that's how you want it.” Roy replied with a gentle shrug of his shoulders, feeling a small spark of hurt at those words only not letting on. He then gestured towards the door with an open palm. “It was Scieszka you came here with, tell her you aren't feeling well and are heading home. Don't let her come with you. I'll wait for you outside around the side of the building.” He felt a little idiotic at sneaking around like this, but no one could see her with him. Maybe he was just a little more paranoid than he has been concerning her, but he didn't want to take the chance.
 
This was a mistake, Winry could feel it, but ignoring that feeling she opened the door anyway just as Mustang pulled the pull-string making the room dark again. She quickly left the closet cautiously, walking down the hall back to the bar. The music filling her ears in smooth rhythms while Aurora Walker was singing and creating herself a following of men along with their angry wives.
 
Winry didn't have to really fib to Scieszka, she really didn't feel good. Right now she was so nervous that it was making her stomach jump and hiss. She found her friend sitting at the bar, sipping something pink.
 
Scieszka saw Winry walk over, and immediately stopped worrying about her friend's whereabouts. “Winry, where have you been?”
 
Feeling like she was actually going to throw up, Winry cleared her throat. “That doesn't matter. I'm feeling sick so I'm going to head on home.”
 
“Are you sure?” Scieszka saw Winry nod and she rested the back of her hand against her forehead. “You do feel a little warm. I'll just get my—”
 
Winry folded her arms tightly over her breasts, “—actually, you should stay. Have fun, talk with Travin and make a date.” She smiled. “Your night shouldn't be ruined because of me. I'll be fine on my own.”
 
“Are you sure?” Scieszka placed her hand on Winry's shoulder and squeezed comfortingly, “Because I am more than happy to leave with you.”
 
After giving her friend a firm nod, Winry spun on her heel and headed for the exit of the restaurant and bar. Stepping out under the starry sky, the rain clouds that had been here earlier had vanished, leaving sticky, humid air in its wake along with the sounds of mosquitoes.
 
Winry stared at the concrete wondering what happened to her sanity. She had lost it somewhere between the rain earlier this afternoon and that dark closet. This is not right, this is completely wrong. Her pulse raced when she took a step and another step. Her legs were feeling like butter as nerves slammed hard together as she continued to move closer and closer to the side of the building, passing by people who were going to enter the establishment.
 
A figure stepped out of the alleyway right in her path and she almost shrieked in tense fright. Recognizing even in the dim streetlamp light that it was Mustang, her heart only relaxed a little but still continued to bang hard against her ribs. “Geeze, you almost made me pee my pants! Don't do that.” She swatted at his arm and missed for he evaded the light attack.
 
Roy chuckled softly, “Sorry about that.” He reached down and took her soft hand, his fingers curling possessively around palm. “This way,” And he led her to his car. Opening the passenger side door for her, he waited until she was sitting down before going to the other side and getting in. After inserting the key into the ignition he pulled out onto the street.
 
Winry wrapped her arms tightly around her middle and kept her gaze glued to the window and the city blurring by. “So…uh, where do you live?” She asked completely tense.
 
“Usually, I live in the Military dormitories. I have my own room, but I'm not going to take you there.” He glanced at her a moment seeing her rigid form, and her arms clinging tightly to herself. Roy, feeling a small burst of guilt for what he's doing to her returned his line of sight to the road. Even that guilt wouldn't make him turn around and take her home. He needed her to come with him so bad he ached. “I have another small flat pretty close to HQ, for when I feel the need to get away from the dorms for awhile. It's strictly on the hush-hush from the higher ups. Only Hughes and Hawkeye know about it.”
 
Winry breathed in hard, “So you also need me to keep quiet about that too, right?” She shook her head, hating to keep these secrets.
 
“I would much appreciate it.” He pulled into a five story apartment complex. “The Military Brass doesn't need to know about everything I do unless there's a way for a promotion to end up tacked onto it.” Parking his car he turned to Winry seeing her eyes narrowed straight ahead.
 
“Is that really all you care about, moving up higher no matter what?” Winry waited for his answer only he opened his door and stepped out. Rolling her eyes not thinking she was going to get an answer, she made to open the passenger side door when Mustang beat her to it and pulled the door open for her.
 
Roy, among other things, and even if it didn't show all the time, he was in fact a gentleman. He waited until Winry stepped out of the vehicle then closing the door and locking it. “Yes, that's all I care about. We all have our goals, don't we? Nothing can screw up mine as they are very important. I can't really explain it to you, so don't ask me about it.”
 
“Why can't I ask you about—” She was hushed as he pressed his finger against her lips.
 
“Uh-uh.” Roy replied lightly with a teasing tone, knowing that her curiosity was piqued. “If I say anything it could be considered treason and you would be held as an accomplice. So I'm not going to say anymore on the subject, I don't want to get you into real trouble.”
 
Winry stared in alarm, eyes widening. Just what was this man into? It sounded so very serious… treason…accomplice. What was this? Being around him was obviously much more dangerous than she thought with just his skirt chasing of her. This was real trouble.
 
“Well, come on.” He said calmly and started heading towards his flat which was on the second story.
 
Winry sighed and couldn't believe that she was actually following him willingly. She should turn around and bolt away and never look back… instead she sucked up her nerves and continued to follow him up. Standing behind him she waited as he stuck his hand in his pants' pocket and pulled out a small set of keys and a pair of white gloves with red markings sewn into them.
 
Roy unlocked his flat and looked back at Winry as he turned the knob and pushing the door open. “Don't mind the dust; it's been a few weeks since I've been back here.” Walking in he flipped the switch and light brightened up the small apartment. He watched as Winry craned her neck around the doorway looking around apprehensively.
 
The floor was made of brown tile with a few rugs strewn about. Two milk chocolate colored leather sofas and a chair circling a small coffee table with a decorative cream colored candle placed in the center, was displayed in what would be described as a small living room. There was a kitchen in front of her but at an angle with a breakfast bar with four chairs pushed beneath it. To the right was a door that was open revealing a bedroom with a neatly made bed, tall slender lamp on an end table up against the wall next to the bed. There was a window with a cushioned seat in the far wall. Her face heated and she tore her gaze from that room back to the kitchen area, which seemed a safer place for her eyes.
 
“You can come in you know.” He teased and she stiffened with those pretty eyes of hers snapping up to his. Reaching down, Roy took a gentle hold of her hand and pulled her inside. Feeling her hand trembling he rubbed his thumb along the tops of her knuckles, hoping to provide some amount of comfort for her raging nerves. Using the bottom of his foot, he kicked the door closed and turned the lock.
 
Walking towards a small oak table there was a small shiny blue and green bowl placed in the center where he tossed his keys into it. He plopped his gloves down on the smooth wood beside the bowl.
 
Even though her heart was thumping hard, Winry moved closer looking down at the white gloves with the red markings. The markings looked very similar to what Ed used. “How do you use these? Ed and Al used to draw circles in the dirt.”
 
“Do you want to see?” He asked with the hint of a sly smile, tilting his head a little watching her stand straighter. She turned her face in his direction her eyes taking on a light of excitement and she nodded quickly. He was pleased that at least something of his interested her. Roy pointed towards the living room. “Go and get that candle for me, would you?”
 
Winry, heading to the small living room grabbed the candle and carried it back to him, cradling it against her breasts, where she watched Mustang in the process of slipping one of the white gloves on his hand. He took the candle from her and placed it on the table in front of him.
 
With the snap of his fingers, Roy saw and felt the familiar energy of his alchemy and keeping the spark somewhat low, the candle was lit aflame. He cast a glance over at Winry to gauge her reaction.
 
“Wow.” She breathed out in barely a whisper starring awestruck for a moment. `That was amazing!' She thought to herself. Then realizing who she was mentally praising a frown marred her features and she dropped her sight to the table. “When I was a kid, this stuff used to scare me. Ed and Al were trying to make me a doll and it scared me out of my mind.” Winry didn't know why she confessed something personal like that to him, it just felt…right, to do so. “My mother tried to make me feel better. It's one of the memories I have of her.” Now she felt even worse. She never should have said anything.
 
Roy closed his eyes a moment and taking a deep settling breath, pushing his guilt to the back of his mind.
 
“What are some memories of your parents?” Winry softly asked and slowly lifted her head, looking up at him.
 
Leaning closer to the candle, he blew it out. “There are none that I care to remember. I'm not exactly close with my parents.” Roy pulled at the fingers of his glove starting to remove it. “I was born into a military family, my father was strict and my mother was timid.” The white material slid from his hand and he gently tossed it onto the table. “It wasn't exactly a joy to be at home. I wanted to get out of my father's house as quickly as possible. So when I was nineteen and as expected of me I had joined the military, the Brass was impressed with my Alchemy skills and a few months later after becoming a State Alchemist…Ishbal war happened.”
 
He tensely turned away from her and headed towards the kitchen. “Would you like some water?” Roy asked, quickly changing the subject. He really wanted something a helluva lot stronger, but he hadn't kept his cupboards stocked with liquor since he never knew when he would get back here. The water would have to do and settle as the distraction he needed right now. He didn't want to talk about this, not about his past, his home life, and it was possible Winry would change her mind and storm out if he continued.
 
“No, I'm fine.” Winry noted that he sounded different, detached and not his usual arrogant self. The sound of his voice and the stance he had taken squeezed her tightly inside. She stared at the floor. Why did she want to hear more about him? This was wrong, she hated this man. He's responsible for her parents' death. Mustang filled a glass from the water tap at the sink and downed half of it in a rush staring out the window.
 
Turning and facing her, Roy watched how upset she seemed to be. The air was much too serious. There was no need to get into their pasts and her to exclaim how much she hated him. He was tired of hearing that even if he felt he deserved it. The gold heart charm glittered on her chest grabbing his attention and Winry shifted a little. Setting the glass that his fingers were still curled around on the counter, he walked to her. Why wouldn't she lift her head? Reaching out, using the tip of his finger he touched the heart charm.
 
“Where'd you get that?” He asked, thinking it was probably something from her parents, and Winry looked to the side.
 
Letting out a settling breath, Winry replied, “From Ed and Al. It was a birthday present given when I was little, before they knew of my love for tools and appliances.” Her heart started to race as Mustang stood close. “I rarely wear stuff like this, but it seemed like a good idea to put it on as I was going out with Scieszka.”
 
Roy's eyes narrowed as he glared at the little heart charm wanting to burst it into flames. “Take it off.” Edward Elric was starting to annoy him severely and he wasn't even in the city. He was off somewhere looking for information on that damn Philosopher Stone.
 
Her head snapped up, and Winry with confusion in her eyes stared up finding his angry expression. “Why?”
 
Instead of waiting for her to decide if she was going to remove it or not, Roy reached behind her neck feeling for the clasp. “Nothing of that runt's will touch you while I do.” He said tightly hearing the girl gasp incredulous.
 
“What? How dare you!” She had rushed to stop him, but he already had the clasp undone and he was pulling it from her neck. “Give that back!” Winry in anger, her face twisted up in distaste as she grabbed for her necklace, but Mustang was quicker and he held it away from her.
 
“Relax. I'm not going to do anything with it.” He placed it next to his gloves on the table. “You can put it back on later.”
 
She moved to bypass him and take her necklace when his hand latched onto hers and he started dragging her away from it. “I want my necklace, Mustang! Let me have it back now!” Winry struggled to get away to make a grab for her charm, but he whirled her around and hefted her up into the air, tossing her over his shoulder and holding her there while walking away from the table. “Put me down right now.” Winry demanded, kicking her legs frantically.
 
Roy smirked and squeezed his arm around her smooth shapely legs, holding them still while he carried her into his bedroom. He actually enjoyed that Winry was so feisty and determined to resist him. She was proving that right now as she continued to struggle that it caused him to grin in pleasure at her trying to pull and kick her legs from his grasp, but it did little good as he held her in his iron like grip while continuing to walk to the end table next to his bed. Using his free hand he turned the catch on the lamp, and the room was bathed in soft light.
 
Winry stilled instantly, “This is your room.” She gasped out.
 
Chuckling, Roy tossed her from his shoulder to his bed and she bounced after making contact with it, “Brilliant deduction there, Rockbell.” He was sarcastic.
 
“Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.” Her hair had swayed in her face and she shook it out of her eyes, and glared up at him. When he placed his knee on the bed and leaned closer, Winry scooted back in fear realizing the seriousness of her predicament. How did she get herself into these terrible messes?
 
“Then don't say anything idiotic.” He replied in a tone that almost made her toes curl and her mouth water.
 
Shocked at her own reaction, Winry made to shift away but he reached for her, his hands coming down on her shoulders. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists atop her thighs. Feeling the mattress shift, she squeezed her eyes even tighter as panic raced and fizzed within. His hand wrapped around her ankle and she just about jumped out of her skin. Her eyes slammed open and he was staring at her, holding her gaze with his. Mustang was kneeling in front of her, with her foot in his lap as he pulled off her shoe and tossed it to the floor, his fingers then lightly pressing into the arch of her foot and she couldn't help the pleasured sigh at how he worked his fingers into the bottom of her foot. Doing the same thing with her other foot, once her shoe hit the floor, Winry let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding.
 
Roy knew she was afraid; it was pointless to ask her. Lowering both of her feet to the bed, he crawled forward so that he moved over her legs that were stretched out and he was straddling her lower body, but not putting his weight on her. Winry, in her uncertainty leaned back away from him, or at least tried to. He so longed to kiss her, to drown in her taste. Staring at her full pink lips, Roy wet his own with the tip of his tongue. Moving so close, his dark lashes closed half way. “Kiss me.” He demanded, sultry and deep causing a heat to spread across Winry's pale skin.
 
She couldn't control the wild beating of her heart as it slammed against her ribs, excitement erupting in her chest. Winry stared at his mouth for a moment, was it so wrong to like being kissed by him? Her mind told her it was very wrong, but something else, something deep inside disagreed... it mattered little. Consequences, be damned. Cursing herself, and actually wanting to feel, wanting to taste him, slowly closed the small sliver of distance between them and timidly touched her lips to his.
 
Her face flamed hot and she pulled back at what she had just dared to do. His hands were instantly on her face and pulled her mouth to his again as Mustang sat up higher on his knees, a deep moan rumbled from him at the feel of her lips, her mouth.
 
Winry's hands, her fingers lightly touching his that held her face tightly as he kissed her long, deep and hard, pulling an erotic moan from deep in her throat. Her head tilted back and he plundered her mouth with his tongue, demanding all of her attention. All thoughts about anything except his mouth on hers, his slippery tongue mating with her own, was swept from her mind, replacing those thoughts with nothing but the need to feel him. His hands slipped down, his tracing fingers, moving like a warm fire spreading its pleasant warmth down her throat, over her shoulders to her chest. His palms covered over her full breasts in her dress and Winry pulled her mouth from his taking in a harsh, ragged breath, as his palms molded and caressed her full roundness.
 
Her next action surprised even herself, but she couldn't help it, she wasn't thinking. Winry grabbed a fist full of his shirt and yanked him forward. Mustang didn't resist the pull, he went with it and she pressed her mouth up against his, losing herself in the hot sensations.
 
Roy's blood pounded in his ears. His fingers working lithely, undoing the buttons on her dress, quickly exposing her to the open air, excitement building and shooting between his legs and he groaned, moving his mouth from hers to land on her neck, suckling hard there. His nose caught the subtle scent of honeysuckle. Roughly grabbing the now unbuttoned collar of her dress, he tugged it back trying to pull off and down her arms. He was met with some resistance now as her small hand was pressing against his chest and she shoved a little. He moved back looking into her eyes confused. “What's the matter?” He was breathing harder and sat back more.
 
“I…I don't know about this.” She stared downward, unable to look him in the eye. “I'm not sure I want to do this, and I know this is a—” When he had started to remove her dress, fear assaulted her, telling her that this was wrong and she shouldn't be doing this with him at all.
 
“—You're thinking about it too much.” Roy interrupted, running a hand through his hair. “And you're nervous, worried. And I can understand that.” He sighed and looked away from her for a moment, trying to keep his aching arousal from completely controlling him and just pushing her down and taking her right this very instant. “If you want to leave, you can. I'm not making you do this. But I'd really like it if you stayed and allowed me to make you feel good. It's up to you though.” There was a long pause that the silence was almost defining as he watched her thinking it over.
 
“It's gonna hurt, isn't it?” Winry asked in true fear.
 
Roy looked right at her, hearing her pained words, seeing her nibbling her bottom lip and it was as if he felt the emotions she was feeling. Her uncertainty, along with the fact that she hated him and he was going to take something else from her besides her parents and her friends, so yes it would hurt, in two different ways. “Only for a moment,” He answered honestly. Cupping her cheek tenderly, he saw her lift scared blue eyes to his dark. “I'll try to make it as painless for you as possible.” At least he could try and help with the physical pain she would feel.
 
Winry let out a flutter of air, confusion swimming in her head. He was a murderer, and murderers weren't caring or understanding. So why did he seem to be? No! No, she wasn't even going to entertain this absurd idea. She was just going to do this because when it was over she was going to tell him she hated it and he would finally leave her alone for good.
 
Watching her staring at him with a furrowed brow, Roy wondered what she was thinking about. Did this mean that she was going to stay? He would know in a moment for he lifted his fingers to her shoulder, to the bra strap there, stroking the white material over her skin. His eyes moved to her breasts still cupped in the plain white cloth, her curvy beautiful shape that made his mouth run dry and his manhood harden beneath restricting pants that suddenly felt too small. Winry was breathing harder. She didn't pull away or try and shake away from his touch like usual. Slipping his fingers under the straps, Roy gently and as soft as the touch of lightly falling snow, slid them off her shoulders where they glided down. Lifting his eyes to hers, he found them delicately closed.
 
Making her decision, Winry hummed and then slowly opened her eyes, staring at him. “All right, Mustang. You win, I'll stay.” Her face heated three shades in the last millisecond.
 
Feeling extremely pleased that she wasn't going to demand that she go home, Roy rested his hands on her thighs and leaned forward a little, “Roy.”
 
She blinked in confusion. “Huh?”
 
“That's my name.” He answered with a sly smile, slowly sliding his hand up her thigh to trace her hip.
 
“I know what your name is.” She said distastefully.
 
“Say it.” He rubbed the back of his fingers across her cheek and leaned closer pressing his nose against hers.
 
Her mouth fell open a little in disbelief. He wanted her to say his name, how silly was that? And why couldn't she bring herself to do it. She shook her head quickly, refusing and pulled back from his too close of contact.
 
“Are you afraid to say it?” Roy asked in a challenging tone. “There's no one here except me to hear you say it.”
 
Winry blinked down at his hand making small circles on her hip and ever slowly creeping upward. The use of surnames kept the line of distance she didn't want to cross over. If she said his…name…she had no doubt in her mind that this would indeed change and become a lot more personal. She didn't want to get more personal, never mind the fact that she was going to sleep with him.
 
He crawled forward again and Winry in panic leaned back, using her arms as support. Roy continued towards her slowly his gaze intense watching the heat rising to her beautiful pale skin and sprinkle upon her cheeks. His knee slid right in between her thighs pressing up against her sex and she gasped with her blue eyes wide as he hovered over her. He propped himself up by his hands that were on either side of her. “There's no need to be afraid of me.”
 
The pounding in her breast, Winry's nervousness rose and she swallowed a difficult breath of air as he stared intensely at her. His body was so close to hers that she could actually feel the heat radiating from him.
 
Roy lowered his mouth to her ear, “I want to hear my name breathlessly from your lips.”
 
“No.” She said with determination.
 
He breathed out slowly, letting his breath lightly tickle her ear as he nudged his knee up against her center earning him a soft moan. “I'll get you to say it long before I'm done with you.” He said with sensual promise and she squeaked.
 
Her red dress fluttered to the floor beside the bed. Held and dangling by the strap between Roy's forefinger and his thumb, he lowered Winry's bra to pile neatly on the floor upon the red dress. His green shirt was next to follow. Returning his hand to her belly he slid his palm upward, the smooth texture of her skin was so very arousing. The pulse in her neck jumped and he leaned forward covering it with his mouth and Winry made the sweetest, softest sigh, when at the same time his hand molded to her breast.
 
Roy noticed that her hands were curled tight about the bedspread. Perhaps she didn't know what to do with those hands and it was also the fact he figured that she was hesitant in touching him at all. “It's all right for you to touch me, you know? It won't change anything at all.”
 
Her eyes connected with his, and she let them slip closed as the hand on her breast squeezed and his thumb moved over her tight nipple, massaging, rubbing it and kneading her soft round flesh with confident fingers. Winry breathed in slowly through her nose. It was as if her own hands had minds of their own and she couldn't stop them. Letting go of the bedspread, with her right one she hesitantly touched his forearm, and sliding up feeling the muscle there beneath smooth skin and she gasped at the feeling of him.
 
This is something Roy knew he would never get tired of, touching her, pressing close enough to catch her scent as it roused him even harder. The smooth feel of her skin, like stretched silk under him boiled his blood red hot. He was hard, painfully so. He lowered his mouth to the side of her neck leaving hot, wet, open mouthed kisses along her throat. She actually angled her head back and gripped his arms tightly with both hands. Roy moved over her, his knee brushing against her hot center again and she jumped a little, a deep moan falling from her lips making the man above her inwardly smirk since his mouth and tongue was busy on her heated flesh.
 
Winry couldn't think, he was filling her senses with these searing sensations. Not even her guilt for lying here with someone she hated was infecting her. All logical thought seemed to be on holiday and she just went with it, falling into nothing but this pure delight of being touched and caressed. She felt him kiss her neck, heading downward, moving his hand from her breast to replace it with his tongue lightly flicking at the hardened tip of her breast and she cried out, her eyes slamming closed as his hot mouth closed over her nipple holding it gently in between his lips he let his tongue tease it again and again. While his other hand played and fondled her other breast as he felt it too needed some attention. Winry's pulse quickened as she felt a hot raging heat build between her thighs, and she let out a strangled moan while her fingers slid up higher and nestled in his raven hair. Mustang groaned against her flesh at those hands of hers in his hair.
 
Roy shifted, so that her thighs opened wider and he lay between them. His mouth leaving her breast and he covered over her, staring down at her flushed face. She was lovely, heated and wanting. Leaning down and taking her mouth with his, kissing her into a mind numbing haze. His hands were slipping down her sides, over her firm belly to the waist of her panties. Roy really wanted these off and Winry opened her eyes at his fingers going beneath the elastic.
 
She turned her head, breaking the kiss, looking downward at their position. Winry, feeling heavy with want and heat, glanced at his face. He was staring hard at her, his dark eyes seeming even darker if that was even possible. She kept the eye contact as he slid her panties off her hips. He then pulled away from her and Winry instantly felt lonely…the loss of heat from his body made her shiver with disappointment.
 
Tossing her panties to the floor, Roy moved back over her. “Did you miss me?” He asked with a seductive grin at seeing the tiny pout on her lips and he knew she was going to make a disagreeing comment, but he stole the moment and attached his mouth to the crook of her neck. “You don't have to answer that, I know the truth. You did.” His fingers were running up and down her sides, soothing her.
 
His hand was sprawled wide on her hip and Roy pressed his still restrained hardness against her center making her eyes widen and her breath hitch, it relieved a little of his pounding pressure. His palm slid over and pressed up against her femininity, enjoying that she was heavily aroused. He moaned against her flesh feeling how hot and wet she was and he stroked her. His fingers were deftly moving, sliding against and in between her moist, slick folds, to rub at her bundle of nerves. Winry arched her hips towards him, her breathing erratic. No, no this was wrong! Very wrong. She felt she was going to die soon.
 
Roy slipped his finger inside her, pressing up against her barrier and she whimpered. He plunged his finger in and out of her at the same time using his thumb to send direct pleasure throughout, causing the girl beneath him to thrash about. He leaned closer to her hear. “Winry,” he said thick and deep. He watched her turn a hard, heated with lust expression to his yet he could still see the surprise in her eyes, she had been stunned that he actually said her name and not her surname. “Your turn, say mine. I want to hear it.”
 
She shook her head, and thinned her lips as if that was going to keep her silent. She was not going to say it… she couldn't.”
 
“Say it, or I'll stop.” He nuzzled her neck, kissing her quickly there.
 
“I can't.”
 
Winry's cry of aching disbelief filled his ears when he pulled his hand away from her. Tension that needed release pounded hard in between her thighs and she took in harsh, ragged breaths, trying to squeeze her legs together, but he was still between them preventing her from closing them. “Move!” She shouted in desperation, she would take care of it herself. He realized what she was going to do and he gripped her wrists and pressed them above her head. “Let go of me!” Her eyes were swelling with frustrated tears as she tried to pull her wrists from his hands. He tightened his grip and rocked his hardness against her center, again and again. Winry choked and gasped and the overwhelming sensations coursing within.
 
“It's one word, just say it.” Roy coaxed softly, his fingers moving ever so close to her building heat.
 
The pressure pounded, his fingers teased and moved close only to slip back down her leg. Winry hated him! She hated him so much! The cruel, horrible…she pulsed and throbbed, and his hand was suddenly against core his fingers brushing her only to move away again and she cried out loudly, her hand quickly gripped his wrist tightly and hold him against her. There was only one way to get the aching, pounding heat to halt… “Please…please, Roy, I…just please!” Winry whimpered, the sound of her voice was desperate and needy.
 
He couldn't tell if her face was flushed from embarrassment or sexual stimulation.
 
Roy's reaction was immediate as triumph surged him, and his hand was instantly between her thighs, his finger disappearing inside her, sliding and thrusting in and out, again and again. Her scent, her movements was igniting the hot fire roaring in his blood as he pulled away from her again only to undo his pants. He kicked them off his legs and returned to her. Roy wanted so badly to be buried inside her, he wanted it right now.
 
Winry felt his hands framing her hips and pulling her towards him, curiosity getting to her she looked down between her spread legs. Her heart hammered, threatening to tear from her breast at seeing the sheer size of him. That was supposed to fit? Impossible! She immediately started panicking and shoved her hands against his chest and pushing. “Wait!”
 
At hearing the terror in her voice, Roy felt his heart squeeze and seeing where her eyes were fixed upon, he brought his hands down to hers. If she tensed up it would be more painful for her. He needed to relax her somehow. “Winry, look at me, at my eyes.”
 
Slowly, the terrified girl lifted her head, her eyes meeting his and Winry felt him press against her opening and she physically stiffened.
 
“No, no, don't do that. Relax.” He said soft and careful. Roy's hands were stroking her thighs up to her belly and back down again in pleasant soothing caresses to ease her some. “Keep looking in my eyes, look no where else.” He felt the muscle in her thighs relax a little and he moved forward, wrapping one of his hands around his hard arousal and pressing it against her opening, while keeping his eyes on hers, started to slowly ease himself inside her, “Oh…” He groaned at the hot contact of her velvet heat surrounding him. He pulled in a deep, long breath.
 
The look on her face was a mix of frustration and pain at the unfamiliar feel of steel like hardness pressing inside her, and Winry breathed harshly through her nose, her brow was creased. Her fingers were curled tight about the bedspread as he stopped moving, and she felt herself stretching to accommodate the foreign object. He wasn't even all the way in, only about half way and she felt uncomfortably full and heavy.
 
Sweat beaded at his hair line, at his restraining himself from just surging inside her. Roy gripped her hips, “I'm going to do it now.” He warned and saw her squeeze her eyes shut tight. His sharp movement plunged him deep inside her tearing through her innocence and Winry cried out, tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. He didn't move any more even though he really, really wanted to. He would let her get used to him. He'd only been with a few who were innocent and he knew not to rush the lady, even if the feel of her was almost too much for him to stand. Roy gritted his teeth and swallowed hard, the muscles in his arms tensing as he held himself over her.
 
Winry tried to catch her breath as the burning sensation within caused the tears to continue to fall. She reached up and wiped fiercely at them. It wasn't just the physical pain she was feeling; it was the emotional as well. What good was to come from this now? How could she possibly explain to whoever it would be to share her life that her innocence had gone to someone she couldn't stand, who made her feel ill and hot all at the same time. She looked up at him, and found his strained expression staring down at her. His fingers were in her hair now, tenderly running through her blonde locks and he leaned down kissing her, his lips brushing over hers again and again, until he nuzzled his face into the side of her neck. Why did she feel the sudden rush of comfort and tenderness? It was so strange. Was he really trying to comfort her?
 
He shifted his hips and Winry panted, blinking quickly. What was…what was that? She closed her eyes as he did it again; her body was erupting with pleasured tingles moving all through her. Her arms seemingly on their own went around him and held him so close and tight and he ground his hips harder into hers, again and again. Winry half moaned and half gasped, heat spreading over her cheeks.
 
Roy turned his head looking at her, seeing the impassioned expressions crossing her lovely face while he continued to slam his hips into hers, thrusting harder, making her pant and gasp. He kissed her fiercely then and she opened to him. She felt so good, so hot and tight and he groaned loudly into her mouth.
 
Winry felt her chest tighten, her heart beating so fast.  The movements he was making hard and hot was bringing her closer, faster, hotter and in an instinctual push she shifted her own pelvis against his and her mouth fell open as she shuddered and her whole world fell away, and was melting in that sensation of pure endless heat.
 
Roy shifted going up, bracing himself with his hands on either side of her with strong arms and he plunged harder in and out, in and out of Winry's sweet, addicting warmth, her heat demanding his attention as she was clenching so hard, so tight, around him. He could feel every inch of her in this hot, wild, devouring rapture of sensations; a few more frantic thrusts of his hips and he hit it! Roy arched and froze above her, yelling out with his head thrown back in his own mind numbing release.
 
Lowering exhausted eyes to Winry, her face was turned and she was staring at the wall. Roy said the first thing that came to his mind. “Did I hurt you?”
 
She took a deep breath, trying to fight the onslaught of tears that were rising to her eyes. “No.” It was all consuming, her guilt in what she had done and she liked it so much that she couldn't stand herself. She shouldn't want this, she shouldn't! Winry wanted to feel him, to feel his mouth on hers, raising her body temperature higher and higher. She wanted more of this. She was a sick, sick girl. The man she hated…she wanted him to do this to her all over again. Winry was so disgusted with herself that her heart was burning in shame, revulsion, and she felt as if it was corroding her insides.
 
“Winry, can't you at least look at me?” He waited until she turned her head, back to face him. The look on her face, it shattered him inside. “How do you feel?”
 
“I…I don't want to talk about that.” Winry felt him pull out of her and she hissed in her sensitivity and feeling so completely alone and cold. Why was he so warm? Winry rose to a sitting position and folded her arms over her breasts as if to hide them from prying eyes. She felt almost violently ill of the fact that she actually wanted him to touch her breasts, between her legs again. She hung her head and could no longer prevent her sour tears from falling.
 
Roy reached over and pulled her to him. Wrapping his arms tightly around her and surprisingly she leaned into him, resting her cheek against his smooth chest. He stroked her moist hair, her back, his fingers dancing over damp skin, soothing her. He leaned his cheek against the top of her head, cuddling her completely to him. Stretching his arm toward the light and turned the catch switching it off.
 
=====
Well that's it for episode 7. So did you all like it?
 
Thanks for reading,
Ryoko Blue