Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Sick and Twisted ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 6—Sick and Twisted
 
Sitting on the blue plush sofa and pulling the red blanket tighter around her shoulders, Winry shivered. She glanced about the small but quaint apartment. There was a coffee table placed on a small oriental rug directly in front of her and another blue sofa across from it. A lamp sat on a small end table next to her. There was a door to the left that most likely led to the bathroom and an archway before the bedroom. A sliding glass door was behind her and she looked back at it, seeing the rain drizzling down.
 
Hearing commotion, she turned her head to the right and to the small kitchenette.
 
Travin walked over to her from the kitchenette and handed her a red flowered porcelain cup of steaming tea. “Here you go.” He said with a smile.
 
Looking up at him, Winry accepted the cup. “Thanks.” She sniffled and brought the cup to her lips taking a small sip of the Mandarin tea, there was a hint of sweet orange and it warmed her throat right down to her belly.
 
Sitting down next to her, Travin continued to smile. “That was some strange weather today; it started out so sunny this morning.” He reclined back and propped his feet up on the coffee table. “You realize that when we ran into each other on the street that it was almost the same spot where we first met. It seems you sure go to Military Headquarters a lot.”
 
“Well I tried to make my visits less frequent, but this time it couldn't be helped. There was some information there about Ed that I just had to have.” Her face burned and she hoped Travin would think it was because of an oncoming fever or so she hoped. There was no way he would know what had gone on. Winry was now staring into her cup at the slightly orange liquid.
 
“Oh, and what did you find out?”
 
Leaning forward, Winry placed the cup onto the coffee table. “Well there was a letter for me from my friend; he didn't say anything about where he was. Edward wants me to wait for him here in Central. Only, I don't think I can do that.” Her cheeks started heating again. “My visit here is certainly not…well my experiences have been not something I had expected, at all.” Sad blue eyes lowered to her lap. “Everything is…it's all…” She couldn't even finish her words, it was too horrid to express.
 
Travin shifted closer and placed his hand on her knee and Winry jumped, her eyes connecting with his in confusion and the young man pulled his hand back sharply. “I'm sorry.” He apologized with a bow of his head. “It was just a comforting gesture that you looked like you needed; I forget that I'm not with my family or friends. I'm always patting their legs. I meant nothing by it.” That split second he had her leg under his hand was enough, such smooth pretty skin.
 
Winry felt a little odd, but shook the feeling away. It was that damn Mustang's fault. If he hadn't been pawing at her, she probably wouldn't have felt funny about a comforting gesture. Yet, in the back of her mind, a slightly familiar voice told her that she should get going. Why hadn't this voice been present when she had been manipulated by Mustang and his evil heating touches?
 
Looking back towards the sliding glass door, Winry noticed that the rain had stopped. “I think I can head home now. Thanks for the tea.” She said in a rush, standing up.
 
“I did something wrong again.” Travin smacked himself in the forehead. “I always mess up around you and end up apologizing. Please, let me make it up to you.”
 
Winry tossed the blanket off, “And what do you suggest?”
 
“Do you dance?” Travin asked with a pleasant grin. “I want to take you to this place called Club Forty-Four, on my next night off which happens to be Monday. It's on the other side of the city and they play great music and everyone has a really good time there.”
 
Her brow furrowed in trying to get an idea of where this place was Travin was talking about. She had heard mention of it in passing people on the street and it was not really an ideal place for her. She also heard that quite promiscuous things happen there and she wasn't dating anyone, she was waiting for Edward. “I think I'm a bit too young for a place like that.”
 
“No way, people your age have fun there all the time. It's just dancing and good food.” He grasped her hands tightly, “Please say you'll go with me, it will be my treat.”
 
“I'll think about it.” Winry said with smile and pulled her hands from his. She headed for the door, and pulling it open, she left.
 
 
“Missing?” Roy said with one dark brow arched, turning away from the window and towards Maes.
 
Maes walked over and stood beside him, “Yeah. I was just at the police station and overheard what was going on.”
 
Roy smirked, “You don't just overhear anything and you know it.”
 
Simply shrugging, Maes also leaned against the wall. “Women and girls as young as twelve and thirteen have been disappearing all over the city.”
 
“What do you make of it?” Roy crossed his arms over his chest.
 
“Kidnappings like these usually mean a prostitution ring or something of the like. I wouldn't put it passed whoever is behind this that they're actually selling these women and young girls into some kind of slavery. I don't like it, Roy. Imagine my little Elysia growing up with some sicko creep out on the loose kidnapping innocent young girls!” Maes complained whole heartedly.
 
Roy appearing unaffected as usual twisted around and walked to his desk. “Yes, it's tragic. Perhaps the military should assist the police in this matter.” He had immediately thought of Winry. Was she the type of girl that would attract this deviant out there? There were far too many people in this city for her to be a prime target, but what if this criminal met up with her? Winry was lovely, young, and innocently naïve at times that was positively intriguing.
 
“I agree. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for any news and inform you of what is going on.” Maes said without realizing that he just busted through Roy's worried thoughts. Wanting to change the subject and walking to the sofa on the right, Maes sat down. “So, how far has it gone with Winry?”
 
“What?” Roy's pulse jumped and sweat started to gather at the back of his neck. He had actually sounded shocked and Maes blinked, leaning back into the sofa cushions.
 
Maes' eyes shifted left to right before resting on Roy's, “When she was in here, I heard an awful lot of yelling by her. I hope you're not being too cold towards the girl and are at least civil. I know that it must be hard for you, to look at her and feel nothing but extreme guilt.”
 
Roy immediately relaxed, and pressed himself into his chair more. Cold was definitely not the word he would use to describe how he was behaving towards her. “I'm trying my hardest with her.” That was very true, he didn't lie. Just Maes didn't know what he was trying hard with. His chest tightened, “She is determined to hate me until the day she dies. And I really can't blame her for it.”
 
“Why don't you tell her?” Maes offered.
 
Knowing exactly what Maes was suggesting, Roy shook his head, “Let her continue to hate me. It doesn't matter.”
 
“I don't think you want that.”
 
Lowering dark obsidian eyes to his desktop, Roy tapped the wood with his finger. “It doesn't matter what I want in this instance. I took everything from her. I didn't just shoot her parents, Maes. I saw their faces, their pleading eyes. I was forced to execute them.” He felt ill, and revulsion seemed to bubble up in his throat and he swallowed hard. “So, let her have her hate. It's only right, only fair. I deserve worse than just her hating me.” `Especially, since I'm ruining her and I can't stop.' Roy added as an afterthought but wouldn't dare say that part out loud.
 
“Maybe explain to her that you didn't want to shoot them, and that if you didn't you would have been shot as well as them.”
 
Roy snorted a little, “And just what do you think she'll say to that?” He looked his friend right in the eye. “I know how she thinks, Maes, and that is something that will not make the situation any better. If anything it would make it worse. She no doubt would curse and despise me even more.”
 
Maes could feel the quiet guilt surrounding his friend. So he patted his pocket his daughter's picture was held. “You know what you need, Roy, a good woman in your life.” He saw Roy roll his eyes and Maes grinned. “And have some children. It changes your life.”
 
Roy scoffed with amusement rising within, “You've always been obsessive. If it wasn't about Gracia, it's about your kid. You never stop talking about one or the other.”
 
“That's `cause it's great to have a family. You should try it.”
 
Maybe someday he would. Roy felt he really didn't deserve to be happy until his goals were accomplished and he could make damn good changes. He needed to do this for all those that suffered and all those lives that he had stolen under orders he didn't really want to follow, but was forced to...
 
Using her toe, Winry turned off the faucet on the tub and sank more into the warm, sudsy water. She sighed pleasantly. This felt good after being chilled to the bone out there in that wacky weather. Laying her head back against the towel she was using as a headrest, her blonde hair was messily swept atop her head and held there with a red clip.
 
Everything was a mess. It was like she said earlier today…sick and twisted.
 
In that letter from Ed that she had finally gotten through, he said to wait here for him. But if he knew what was happening would he still tell her to stay? There's a chance Ed wouldn't even really care, they were only friends after all. Was there anything deeper to their relationship? It was hard to tell. At times she found herself thinking about Ed in ways friends shouldn't think about each other.
 
If Edward learned of what she had done just to get his letter, he would probably think very lowly of her. What was truly shameful was the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about it; the incidents….Mustang's fingers lightly traced her inner thigh. Her chest hitched and tingles spread through every nerve, every inch of her being. Feeling hot in between her thighs as she had never before Who knew that a simple touch would infect her mind like this?
 
She hated that damn Colonel Mustang, so why did her heart race every time she thought about him touching her? …gently moving lower in soothing caresses and he heard her breathing change and quicken. Fingers skimmed the top curve of her breasts closed her eyes, and her fingers went slack. The letter fell from her hands to float towards the floor forgotten. She pushed her breast more into his hand trying to get more of that heated sensation to course through every nerve... “Can I touch you, beneath your clothing?” He breathed seductively into her ear and she swallowed hard. “Hmm, can I? Will you let me?”
 
“Uh…mmm…” She just wanted more of that feeling, more of that heat. “I…I…” She bit her lower lip and nodded, “Yes, yes!” Winry felt sick to her stomach and jolted forward in the bathwater, bringing her wet, dripping knees up to her chest and lowering her chin onto them as tears of disgust filled her eyes.
 
Could she blame this on Edward? She would like to, but knew better than that. This was all her own doing. He never told her to come to Central; she also made that decision on her own, and now he wants her to stay here and wait for him.
 
She just needed to stay away… to stay far away from Mustang, and not go near him… not for anything. Not even for any more information on Edward and Alphonse. What he was doing to her was wrong. She felt as if she were falling apart and losing her mind, pride and everything she worked so hard in developing.
 
What would her parents say? The man that shot them dead was…was infecting their daughter in this truly horrible and disgusting way that Winry… she couldn't take it. What if their faces were staring down at her in so much revulsion, their disapproval of her dirty behavior? “I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” Bringing her arms up to her knees, she buried her face within her soft, wet, skin where she sobbed silently.
 
****
 
“Scieszka, I didn't feel like going out tonight, so how did I let you talk me into this?” Winry said with a sad sigh.
 
Scieszka was smiling as she and Winry stopped on the sidewalk, “When I came over, you looked distressed and I figured you needed a night out. I was talking to that Travin person earlier and he said it would be great if we stopped by to see him.” A faint blush stained her cheeks. “He's quite a nice guy.”
 
Winry stared at the pavement. “I still would have rather stayed home.” Her red dress fluttered in the night breeze.
 
Planting her hands on Winry's shoulders, Scieszka lightly shook her. “I gotta break you out of this depression you seem to have fallen into. Is something wrong? If there is, maybe it would help if you talked to someone, namely me your friend.” She grinned supportively.
 
Clearing her throat and lifting her head, Winry looked up at the entrance to Antonio's. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone what's been really going on and why she is feeling this way. What would Scieszka think? She didn't even want to anticipate the disappointed or disgusted stare she would get from her friend. “I'm just a little homesick.” Winry lied and hoped her friend bought it.
 
“Well cheer up, you've got me here.” Scieszka hugged her close before letting go and pulling Winry through the doorway of the restaurant.
 
The place was busy for a Tuesday night. Looking towards the bar, the stage was empty except for musical instruments. Winry spotted Travin talking to a pretty young raven haired woman at the bar. He was leaning back against it, his knee bent with his foot resting against the bottom of the bar. In his hand was a slender tea cup, steam was rising from it. He was smiling at something the woman was saying, her hand on was on his leg. Winry relaxed immediately, she had been wrong to feel funny around Travin earlier, it was clear that he had an interest in this woman he was talking to. Perhaps his hand touching her knee was just as he had said… a comforting gesture.
 
All the tables were full as well as the barstools, Winry's eyes scanned the crowd and a familiar person made her cringe. `No, no. Why is fate against me?!' The very person she promised herself to stay far away from was standing in this room. Mustang was standing there talking with Riza Hawkeye and another woman. Neither he nor Riza were wearing their military uniforms. Mustang was in a casual pair of black slacks and a dark forest green shirt that he wore tucked in. He looked good in that dark green. Riza was in a brown pair of slacks with a white form fitting blouse that hugged her curves attractively. They must be officially off duty for the night. `Pretend you didn't see him, just hurry and walk through the room. It's crowded enough perhaps he would never see me.' Winry thought as her eyes found him again, and instantly narrowed at the tall, bronze beauty Aurora, who was introducing herself to him. Mustang took her hand! Winry felt her insides crawl and twist tightly.
 
“Winry, who are you glaring at?” Scieszka asked and followed her friend's line of sight. “Ah, I see.” Knowing that Winry despised Colonel Mustang, their last meeting in here was a disaster. As long as no words were exchanged between the two of them, all should be fine and civil. Or so she hoped. “Well as long as you don't get drunk again, I doubt you'll end up talking to him.”
 
Her friend had no idea what was going on in her mind. Gasping, Winry lowered her eyes to the floor in disbelief, her brows raised achingly. `I did not just feel that way when I saw them…no, what's the matter with me? I hate him, I hate him.'
 
“Come on.” Scieszka took a hold of Winry's arm and started dragging her through the crowd. She lifted her free hand in the air and shouted over the crowd. “Oi, Travin!” She saw him look up and then wave with a smile.
 
Obsidian eyes instantly found Winry's lovely form. What luck! It had only been earlier this afternoon when he had seen her last and now he was so very pleased to see her again so soon. He was sure that she would try and stay clear of him which was just plain silly. She enjoyed this afternoon whether she would want to admit it or not. Winry was nice to hold, soft to touch, and she excited him so much. Fate must be smiling on him for once. He really did not know why he had found some amount of peace when he held her close. Guilt didn't corrode his insides as it usually did, and it should since it's her that he had wronged and shouldn't even be allowed to touch.
 
To someone looking at Roy Mustang, one could not tell that he kept a close watch on the young Rockbell girl. She looked very striking in that red knee length dress that buttoned up the front with the top three buttons undone. The swell of her breasts would attract others' eyes…which he did not find much comfort in that. Other men looking at her… that just would not do. A flash of gold glittered from her chest, was she wearing jewelry other than those familiar earrings and ear-cuffs? He would take a closer look. Roy inwardly smirked, a much closer, personal look.
 
He barely heard the conversation between Hawkeye and Aurora Walker, he was more focused on the soft water like movement Winry's body made while she walked with Scieszka, and they were heading towards that musician who was now irking Roy. He knew what that young man was after; it was no secret to him. Roy would never lie to a woman, not like it was obvious that this is what Travin Walker does. It's a familiar tactic that he had seen growing up, as well as with other men in his military company that would pretend to befriend a lady and then once they earned their trust out would come their true intentions. Roy might have been a bit obsessive right now over Winry, but she knew exactly what he wanted and it was no trick. There was no way he was going to let someone deceive her like that, especially not by some ladies-man-wannabe.
 
Out of the corner of her eye, Aurora saw that blonde mechanic that her brother had introduced her to. She didn't like her too much and felt a tiny smirk lift at the corner of her mouth as the young girl came towards her. She was so close, so very close…Aurora faced forward and slid her foot back right into the blonde's—
 
“—WAH!!” Winry tripped over something and hit the floor with a thud. The crowd gasped around her and all shifted. She heard Scieszka's cry of her name. Winry did not see the wide eyed expressions on Mustang or Riza's face when she had gone tumbling to the floor.
 
Winry lifted her head, and the crimson of embarrassment burned her cheeks brightly. Her eyes narrowed into dark blue angry slits. As she sat up, she pointed up at Aurora. “You…you did that on purpose.”
 
Aurora smirked down at the blonde on the floor. “Well, well if it isn't the little Grease-Ball. Sorry, I didn't see you there.” She chuckled, hearing the girl growl.
 
“Are you all right?” Riza said in concern while bending down to help Winry off the floor.
 
Ignoring all around her except for Walker, Winry stood with the other blonde's assistance. She tightened her fists while lifting one of them in the air and cracking her thumb knuckle. Walker was goin' down, she was gonna beat that face of hers into the floor when a hand came down on her shoulder. She whipped her head to the side, her blonde hair laid over her shoulder, and seeing Travin there. Winry shook her shoulder out of his grasp.
 
“I know that look, Winry. You don't need to—” Travin saw the stern glare she was giving him and he immediately changed his tactic. “Aurora, that was rude.”
 
The dark beauty shrugged, “It was an accident.” She heard a disbelieving snort from the raven haired, extremely good looking Colonel Roy Mustang that she had been talking to. “What, you don't believe me?”
 
“Should I?” Roy replied straight faced, but his tone was teasing. He saw Hawkeye roll her eyes.
 
“Yes, I'm completely innocent.” Aurora said, putting on an adorable pout. “She is just clumsy.”
 
Roy felt bad that he couldn't stick up for Winry, if he did it would seem odd to everyone around him and the last thing he wanted to do was bring attention to himself in this case. He had to appear completely unaffected. “Perhaps you're right, Miss Walker. Young ladies at that age are always tripping over their own feet. Yes I would definitely agree with clumsy.” He softly touched Aurora on the shoulder.
 
Winry scoffed indignantly, her eyes shooting to that stupid hand connected to his stupid arm! And how dare he say something like that! The jerk! “I am not clumsy!” Her eyes shifted to Aurora, wanting to get her mind off Mustang and his disgusting woman-handling. He deserves a good punch in the nose. “And you better admit you tripped me on purpose, before I mess up that face of yours.” She threatened seriously, “And don't think I won't do it either.”
 
“How vulgar and violent you are, Miss Rockbell.” Aurora said lightly, “I don't see what my br.” She saw her brother lightly shake his hands down low, not to say another word. “I hope that boyfriend you're waiting for knows how to handle a violent girl like you.”
 
Winry rolled her eyes. “I'm only violent when he destroys my hard work, I chuck my wrench at him and I never fail to miss nailing him right in the forehead.” She looked away from Aurora towards the bar. “And he's not my boyfriend.”
 
“Oh, but you'd like him to be, wouldn't you?” Aurora replied while leaning forward a little.
 
“That's really not any of your business.” `You painted up tart.'
 
Scieszka threw her own glare at Aurora Walker. “Just ignore her, Winry. She doesn't know anything she's just being a bitch.”
 
Winry looked at her friend shocked, never having heard a foul word come out of her mouth before, “Scieszka!” She laughed a little.
 
With a grin and a shrug, Scieszka laughed too earning a sour face from Aurora Walker and not really caring. “Well it's true, come on.” She grabbed a hold of Winry's hand and started pulling her towards the other side of the room, far away from those who irritated Winry.
 
Looking back over her shoulder, Winry saw Aurora pout and turn that sickening adoring face to Mustang and he started talking to her. This had Winry seethe, her stomach twisted all into knots. `No, no, that's wrong, I don't care. I hate him. Remember hate, yes extreme violent hate! He sickens me. This is how it should be. It should be Aurora Walker that he torments. Yes, torment her.' So why did her heart squeeze just a tiny bit more? Why did her stomach twist tighter and why was there this bitter taste coating her throat? Why did she now completely despise Aurora Walker? It should make no difference to her. `No, Stop!' She commanded her mind to stop thinking about it, but that was not working at all. She didn't even realize that she had sat down in a chair.
 
“Winry?” Scieszka was waving her hand in front of Winry's face, trying to get her attention. “Come on, don't worry about that woman.”
 
Winry jolted, snapping out of a daze. “Huh?”
 
“You are far better than she is. She doesn't know you or Edward.” Scieszka sighed leaning back into the booth. “She doesn't know that most of the time Edward deserves your wrench thrown at his head, and he can stand to be a little nicer to you.”
 
“Uh…yeah, you're right.” Winry sighed, thinking of Ed. “I got a letter from Ed.” She heard music start playing which meant Aurora Walker was going to be busy again. And she felt a little bit more relaxed. Not wanting to analyze what that feeling was, she continued what she was saying. “He wants me to wait here in Central for him.”
 
“Well that's great!” Scieszka said with a smile, while pushing her glasses up higher on the bridge of her nose.
 
Winry dropped her head to stare at the table. “I don't know if I can do that. I think I should go home to the country. It's safer there.”
 
“Safer?” Scieszka reached over and placed her hand on Winry's in comfort, “What do you mean? Winry, don't you know your friends in the military will keep you safe if you ask them. They will watch out for you, they aren't just Edward's comrades and friends, they're yours now too.”
 
Winry laughed but it wasn't of amusement. Scieszka didn't realize that she needed to be safe from a particular person in the military. He was making her think and feel certain things that she never wanted to, at least not with him. “You're right about that, but…”
 
“No buts, Winry. You shouldn't run away. You came here because you wanted to find Edward and Alphonse, to be with them. You are fine here with us, no one has hurt you or anything, have they?” Scieszka leaned forward when she saw Winry's grim expression, “Have they? Winry, if something was wrong you'd tell me, right?”
 
She couldn't tell her, what would Scieszka say? It was too unbearable. Winry's smile was forced. “No, no one's hurt me.”
 
Hearing a cough from next to her Scieszka turned her head finding the Colonel standing there. “Colonel Mustang, Sir.”
 
“Nice evening.” He looked to Winry for a moment before returning his dark gaze to Scieszka, “Do you mind terribly if I speak with Rockbell for a moment?”
 
Scieszka looked across the table, and Winry's eyes were pointed towards the table and they were narrowed bitterly. “All right, but please try not to say anything that would upset her.”
 
“I'll try my best.” Roy replied with confidence and Scieszka stood and walked away towards Hawkeye. He took the seat left vacant by the bookworm. Staring at Winry for a moment, he let his eyes soak in her adorable angry face. “You better not say I hurt you, because I haven't.”
 
“Do you always listen in on others' conversations?” Winry replied hard and tight, not looking at him. “Why are you even talking to me?” She snapped harshly.
 
“Hmm, it seems to me that you're angry with me for some reason.” Roy leaned back a little in the booth. Her tone was hard, even more so than when she shouts she hates him.
 
Winry rolled her eyes and shook her head. “I hate you, so how can you possibly tell if I was angry with you or not?” She crossed her arms on the table. “Don't you think that this conversation is going to bring suspicion onto you? After all, no one can know about how you're behaving with me. It's down right disgusting. I'm sure Aurora Walker would be thrilled to death if the great Colonel Mustang were to give her everything her trampy little selfish, snobby, air-headed heart desired.” Her tone was pure bitterness as blue eyes shifted to the left.
 
Roy laughed quietly, to him it sounded like Winry was… oh this was just too good. “Now, now, Rockbell. There's no need to be jealous.”
 
Her jaw dropped open in shock, but that was short lived as she heard him softly laughing…again. “Jealous? Ha, yeah right! You so wish.” She flat out lied. Winry was jealous and she couldn't understand why? It made no sense. Especially, since she wasn't even the jealous type. What was this guy doing to her? Her emotions were all mucked up and it was all his fault.
 
“Then what is with that tone?” He replied with an arrogant expression on his face.
 
“Tone? There's no tone.” Pushing back her chair roughly, the table legs scratching the floor, Winry stood and leaned over slamming her palms on the table. “I don't care if you pounced on every woman in this room…”
 
Not listening to her words because it would be pointless. There was no way he was going to believe that she wasn't just a tad bit jealous of his interaction with the Walker woman and no matter what she said to make him believe that, he didn't buy it. Roy's gaze lowered to her lips and he so badly wanted to lean in and capture them with his own, but thought better of it. If they were in private he would certainly do that without hesitation.
 
“…you sick and twisted bastard!” Winry finished and straightened roughly. She stalked away heading towards the Ladies room.
 
Roy watched her disappear into the sea of people and head down the walkway towards the bathrooms. Getting up, slowly, he would follow after her being as discrete as possible…
 
Rinsing her hands off from the soapy water in the sink, Winry shook them out and turned off the faucet. Going to the towel rack she dried them off. Looking up into the mirror, Winry sighed at her reflection completely appalled at her behavior, and whatever she was feeling was completely ridiculous! “I am not going to act like a jealous fool. There's no reason for me to act that way towards someone I hate.” She said aloud to her reflection as if it would listen to her. `If Aurora Walker wanted him then she could have him.' With that in mind, Winry pulled the door open and stepped walked out of the Ladies room.
 
Walking down the hallway, Winry saw Mustang standing at the entrance to this very hallway. She wasn't even going to let him get to her now; she was just going to just pass him by without a care in the world. She didn't even flinch when he started walking in her direction. `Just ignore him, he's an ass. Just ignore him, he's an ass.' She kept repeating over and over in her mind.
 
The two of them, Winry and Roy were moving closer to one another and she was about to pass him, when he reached out smoothly and grabbed her forearm spinning her around and pulling her with him back down the hall. The only sound that she managed to make was a surprised gasp.
 
“What are you doing? Do you want me to make a scene?” Winry threatened quietly, but she didn't have time to make good with that threat.
 
Mustang snorted and opened a door that was not to one of the bathrooms. Winry didn't know where it led but she was pulled inside where he let go of her arm and he closed the door behind him.
 
It was very dark, but something was hanging down in front of Winry's face for cold metal kept bumping up against her forehead. She reached up to move it out of the way; she felt the metal pull-string and realized it was to a light. She yanked it and the room was illuminated. Winry cringed openly, finding Mustang leaning against the door. She should have kept the light off. She noticed they were in a closet for Employees belongings like coats, purses and other bags. “You've gotta lot of nerve dragging me in here.” Winry snapped, crossing her arms over her breasts.
 
“I didn't drag you in here. If you recall you didn't even bother resisting.” He said looking her up and down, his eyes lingering on her breasts that were pushed up just a little bit more because of how her arms were crossed over them.
 
Not letting out her gasp of shock, Winry thought back at that brief moment and discovered that he was right! How did that happen?! “Just move out of the way.” She gestured with a wave of her hand.
 
“But I don't want to. Is it so wrong to want just a little private time with you?” Roy said softly. He saw her eyes widen and heat start rising to her cheeks. Also she lifted her hand and pulled the cord, bathing them in now pure darkness.
 
“Yes, it's very wrong.” Perhaps if he couldn't see her, Winry could find a way to get him away from that door and get herself out of here. Of course she would have to find a way to the door in the dark.
 
She heard movement and jumped, spinning around and hearing a light chuckle from her left.
 
“Maybe you should have left the light on, what do you think?” Roy teased.
 
“Shut up!” She yelled, reaching her hands out and feeling for anything solid as she moved slowly forward in the direction of the door. This closet wasn't that big, she didn't have to move far. Her fingers skimmed warm cloth and she `yelped' as her hands were now held in someone else's and she was pulled forward and against a warm body.
 
Roy's mouth was close to her ear. “I didn't get a chance to say this, but I really like your dress.”
 
Winry tried to wiggle away but his grip tightened, holding her to him tighter. “Well now that I know you like my dress, I'll forever wear pants now.”
 
“Oh, please do.” Roy's hand wandered down her back, and over her backside, “Especially, if they're nice and tight around here.” He heard her squeal.
 
Winry pushed against his chest, “Stop, please don't…you can't do this to me. I can't take it. Just stop.” She pleaded as his hand continued to move over her backend. Feeling his fingers on her chin, he gently tilted her face upwards.
 
“I don't want to. And you don't want me to stop either.”
 
“Yes I do!” Winry could feel the panic rushing in like electricity waves.
 
Roy lightly smiled even though she couldn't see it in the darkness. “You're just afraid.”
 
“I…no, that's not true. I can't stand you, you make me sick.” Maybe there was a little bit of truth in what he was saying. She was afraid, afraid of herself and how he makes her feel…it was exciting, but so incredibly wrong and so incredibly guilty.
 
“There's no need to be afraid.” Roy said in a soft, comforting tone. “I will not think any different of you if you were to give into this.” He rubbed her cheek with gentle fingers, before cupping the back of her neck, his fingers resting on her collarbone. “I can make you feel good, so very nice, if you just let me.” He felt her pulse jump and riot.
 
“I…I can't do that.” She swallowed hard.
 
Roy leaned closer, letting his lips touch hers briefly. “Yes you can, forget about everything, forget about rules and all that other nonsense.” Wrapping both arms firmly around her he made sure she was pressed against every plane of his hard body. Hearing her gasp he grinned a little. “I'll make you a deal. Come home with me tonight and if you do not enjoy your time spent with me… I'll never bother you again. I'll do what you ask and stop this.”
 
Winry turned her head a little, pointing her gaze downwards. “What…?”
 
He nuzzled his face into the side of her neck. “Come home with me.” Roy let his tongue trace a line down to her collarbone. “Just agree. If you're so confident about your hate then this should be an easy decision, right? You'll get what you want and I'll leave you alone.”
 
Realization hit, and hard, “But that means…I would be giving up my—” Winry couldn't finish her comment it was so outrageous.
 
“Oh yes, definitely.” Roy knew what she was going to say and how she was finding it hard to gather the words. “If you don't enjoy…me, then at least I get to walk away knowing that I was the first person privileged enough to be your first.”
 
Winry blinked in confusion. His words were certainly very pretty and sounded so noble. But he wasn't, right? He was a cold murderer.
 
“Come home with me, Winry Rockbell.” He said dark and tantalizing with promise into her ear.
 
Winry felt her face heat and her pulse race…
 
=====
Well that's it for Episode 6. And just what do you think Winry's reply will be to his request. What do you want her reply to be, not that it will change what I have planned. I still would like to know your thoughts.
 
Thank you for reading
Until next time!
 
Ryoko Blue