Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Sealed Fate ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 5—Sealed Fate
 
Why did it feel like a dark cloud had settled over her? Winry couldn't believe what had actually fallen from her own lips. Mustang had yet to answer, he just sat there grinning like a…a deviant! It was irritating.
 
How did she lose her sense? It was just a dang letter, it wasn't like Ed was being tied up and purposely kept away from her and only Mustang knew where he was. Winry saw him wave the enticing letter in the air again and she couldn't help but feel the need to have it, and with little concern for the consequences.
 
Roy couldn't try for something outrageous. If he was too demanding and focused on what she claimed she would never do… it couldn't be sex…that might ruin his whole chance because he knew that she wouldn't give that up even for a damn letter from Fullmetal. An idea formed in his head and it was simply perfect.
 
Her stomach was churning unpleasantly, “Will you just say what it is you want, so I can have my letter and get outta here!?”
 
“I didn't realize you were that eager.” Roy taunted with a smirk and he heard her tiny growl. It was cute! He sat up straighter in his chair. “Since this is only a letter, what I want is not that outrageous to an inexperienced young lady like you.”
 
Winry was sure there was an insult in that, but she wouldn't call him on it. She just wanted to hurry whatever it was he wanted up. “Damn you, get on with it!”
 
Lifting his finger, Roy tutted… “Language, Rockbell. Ladies don't use that kind of language.”
 
“I ain't a lady!” Winry stomped her foot forward.
 
“Yes you are.” He argued. Seeing her about to speak he waved her off and pointed to the letter. “What I want is for you to sit here.” Roy softly patted the tops of his thighs with his palms. “…While you read your letter.”
 
Winry's jaw dropped open, “Uh, why, what purpose would that serve?” She had a small idea of what that man was thinking of, but she needed to be sure.
 
“So I can feel and touch you.” He replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
 
Her pulse started racing and her face heating, “You want to feel me!? What? Uh…no! I…” She was right! And it was more disgusting coming from his lips than in her mind.
 
Crossing his arms over his chest, Roy raised his chin with a very serious expression on his face. “No touch, no letter.”
 
Winry could have sworn her face actually turned green at the idea of what he wanted. Not only that, it felt like her throat was closing up and she was finding it difficult to breathe. He was a sick bastard. `Think of the letter, Winry.' She thought to herself. `That letter from Ed to me. He'll tell me where he is and I'll leave this damned city and go to him. Yes, that's what it will say.' She talked herself into it. “Fine,” she had a few conditions of her own and she felt ill to her stomach as she expressed her terms. “But since it's only a letter and not like you'll actually take me to him, there will be no touching beneath my clothing.” Her stomach continued to flip and her heart pound. “And I will face away from you, so I won't have to look at you.”
 
“Am I that repulsive to you?”
 
Winry gasped, that wasn't the point. She never thought he was repulsive, not by a long shot. But she would die before she would let him know that. “That's not it. A pretty face doesn't make up for a kind heart.”
 
A twinge of hurt stabbed Roy, but he didn't show it outwardly. Well what did she expect? She never took any amount of time to actually get to know him. He also didn't really feel like sharing anything with her. The only thing he wanted right now was to touch her, and if in that letter Fullmetal tells her where to meet him, then Rockbell would leave and all would return to normal and his mind wouldn't be tormented by her any longer.
 
He needed to move off the subject of internal feelings. He looked her up and down. Her shapely legs in that black skirt, a thin waist, and the way her breasts demanded attention as that white blouse stretched over them most enticingly. All the way to those bright blue eyes that were to die for…But besides her excellent appearance, she was a smart girl. Roy figured she would think of something that would prevent him from getting what he exactly wanted. It was just a letter after all. “All right, my hands shall stay above your clothing unless you tell me otherwise.”
 
“Like I would!” Winry's bright blue eyes were narrowed into angry slits.
 
Inwardly grinning, Roy merely arched a brow. “We shall see. You will learn.”
 
Now her brow crinkled in confusion. `Learn? What is this jerk talking about?'
 
“Rockbell, time is wasting.”
 
Winry closed her eyes and took a deep, frustrating breath. All she had to do was sit, that's it. She could ignore what he planned to do, she could. It wouldn't be that difficult, right? Taking a step, her eyes opened and she continued to stare at the floor as she moved closer to him. Her stomach bubbled the nearer she got. Her heart threatened to jump up into her throat. Winry saw the letter in his hand and he moved it as she stood before him, her gaze was riveted on only that white envelope with her name written in Edward's messy scrawl. Seeing that familiar bit of him made her smile a little on the inside.
 
Her heart wasn't the only heart that was pounding, Roy's was too. Finally, he'd get to experience what he had only been able to imagine. It felt like forever until she was close enough and presented her back to him where she was to sit down. His mouth ran dry as she bent slightly and sat down. The second her backside met with his lap, he kept in his low moan by biting his lower lip. Crossing his arms in front of Rockbell, he presented her the letter she had been wanting so badly. “Go ahead and take it.” Roy said, thickly into her ear. He saw her ears redden and he grinned at that reaction.
 
She swallowed a rather difficult breath of air as her fingertips skimmed the white envelope resting in his open palm and only secured there by his thumb. If she took the letter that meant Mustang would touch her. Could she handle that? Could she do this just for a letter from Edward? What if it said something stupid like…`We're all right, don't worry.' Or…`We're very busy. We don't have time to answer silly letters from you.' She felt her temper spark at her imagined Edward's attitude. Wait! What was she doing?! Edward may be rude at times, but he wouldn't be when she was so concerned over him. Besides, without her, he wouldn't have a damn leg to stand on. She smirked at that thought. That's right. Ed needed her! He wouldn't dare be so rude.
 
“Why so hesitant?” He asked, trying to will his heartbeat to slow down. “The more you think about it, the worse it is in your head. Just take the letter and let go, it's easy.”
 
His words might have had some impact, but she wasn't going to analyze it right now. Narrowing her eyes at the letter, she let her fingers curl around the envelope, and Winry lifted it from Mustang's hand knowing she had just sealed her fate.
 
Instantly, his hands were on either side of her waist and she took a breath, while sliding her finger into the small corner that wasn't sealed and tore the flimsy white paper with her pinky. Winry's pulse sped as she felt one of his hands making lazy circles on her waist, moving towards her belly, and she took in a large breath. She was trying to ignore what Mustang was doing, but even atop her clothing she could feel heat beneath his hands. What was this! This reaction was not right, not right at all! She pulled out the letter and opened it. The first thing she noticed was that it was a nice sized paragraph, but only one.
 
Her vision blurred for a moment as she felt one of his hands move down further and softly rest against the top of her thigh, while his other one moved slowly up her side.
 
“Are you going to read it?” He asked a hint of amusement in his tone.
 
She rolled her eyes and looked the letter over:
 
Winry, what are you doing in Central? Why would you wait there for me? You know Al and I would eventually come back to Resembool so you could make adjustments to my Automail
 
Winry froze in her reading as her eyes widened when Mustang's fingers lightly traced her inner thigh. Her chest hitched and tingles spread through every nerve, every inch of her being. Feeling hot in between her thighs as she had never before, Winry shifted to close her legs when she felt a light tug on her hair.
 
“None of that, young lady.” Roy scolded playfully. “You are not permitted to prevent me from touching you anywhere I please. That was not part of your conditions.” He heard her groan and she stopped the tightening of her thighs. “Just read your letter.” He was breathing just a little bit harder. Rockbell's skin was silky smooth, and he moved his fingers like feathers down to the inside of her leg, softly tracing up and down, going higher and higher. He was enjoying this wonderful feeling of her skin beneath his hand, Roy wondered if she used some kind of lotion or was she just naturally this soft.
 
“No wait, stop.” Winry panicked. “I…I can't do this. I feel funny.” She panted in worry.
 
He didn't stop. Instead, he directly cupped her panty clad center and she squealed and thrashed. She wiggled to jump off him, but his arm wrapped tightly around her waist and kept her where she was. “Shh,” he said into her ear, leaning forward a little so that he curved a little into her back. “It's okay, calm down,” Roy soothed. “I won't go beneath your clothing, it was a promise. You can trust me.”
 
She panted hard, her eyes tightly shut. Her parents' killer was telling her that she could trust him, was that true? Winry wasn't so sure, not about anything and certainly not about him. “Can I?”
 
“Yes.” Roy's arm that was around her waist loosened and his hand lifted and moved up into her hair, gently threading his fingers through her silk like blonde strands. “I know you don't feel like you are able to, but you can.” He slowly leaned back and bringing her with him so that she could relax against his chest.
 
Winry took a deep, uneasy breath and leaned against Mustang's chest and she really didn't know why but it felt somewhat comforting. She let her eyes fall closed and sunk into him a little more as tender warmth surrounded her.
 
This time Roy lightly closed his eyes, letting her ease into him like this felt very nice and he rested his chin against the side of her head. “Do you feel any better?”
 
She stared downwards at the letter, but not really seeing the words there. “Uh-huh.” Her heart was still racing but she was feeling a bit more relaxed. That was very strange. Winry cleared her throat and lifted the letter a little higher so she could finish reading it.
 
Once he was sure she was more interested in the letter, Roy's fingers grazed her collarbone, gently moving lower in soothing caresses and he heard her breathing change and quicken. Fingers skimmed the top curve of her breasts and his heart hammered hard within his chest at feeling just how soft and full she was. Whether Rockbell was aware of it or not, she let out a sigh at his ministrations. Roy could see her hands shaking. He lowered his mouth to her neck and kissed her softly there…Rockbell almost dropped the paper in alarm.
 
This was the third time she had read the same line of… back to Resembool so you could make adjustments to my Automail. Then when his hand actually curved around her full breast she nearly stopped breathing. Her pulse rioted when at the same time, his lips slid up her neck and to her ear.
 
“Finish your letter.” Roy said, while the hand completely cupped her breast and massaged the round fullness.
 
Winry closed her eyes, and her fingers went slack. The letter fell from her hands to float towards the floor forgotten. She pushed her breast more into his hand trying to get more of that heated sensation to course through every nerve. Mustang's hand that still cupped her center started moving and his well trained fingers stroked the material that prevented pure contact with her femininity and he rubbed and stroked against it, applying some pressure and she moaned out loud. His index finger circled the little pearl of flesh that was still beneath the material and she jolted, now clutching the chair arms with tight hands. Winry felt so hot and full and he wasn't even really touching her flesh, she could hear his short pants in her ear at that seemed to heighten what she was feeling.
 
Roy ached between his legs and shifted against her once and she gasped, he pressed his groin into her backside again and Rockbell seemed to pant more. He could feel the wetness seeping through her panties as he rubbed the cloth against her, wanting to feel as much as possible without breaking his promise. It could only go so far…unless… “Can I touch you, beneath your clothing?” He breathed seductively into her ear and she swallowed hard. “Hmm, can I? Will you let me?”
 
“Uh…mmm…” Winry felt his fingers move more urgently against her, the heat building hard and caused an unknown pressure to pound between her thighs. Mustang wanted to touch her and right now? Whatever this hot sensation was making her feel, it didn't matter who he was. She just wanted more of that feeling, more of that heat. “I…I…” She bit her lower lip and nodded, “Yes, yes!” It was said in throaty desperation; a tone she never thought she could posses.
 
He didn't wait. In a flash, Roy's hand moved and his fingers slipped down the top of her panties, between her thighs, his digits coming in contact with her wet center, and heated flesh. The both of them let out a long, deep moan. Rockbell's eyes rolled back into her head at the pure pleasure filling her senses.
 
Roy wanted more access to her. “Spread your legs more for me.” Was said deep and thick, and Rockbell did exactly what she was told, moving them apart. His fingers spread her open, and his middle finger disappeared half way into her tight center and she gloved around him, he could feel the proof of innocence and heard her groan. His thumb rubbed against the pearl of flesh and sent tingles racing through the girl while as gently as possible thrusting his finger in and out of her so that he didn't break through her barrier. Rockbell was actually shifting her lower body against his hand urgently.
 
His other hand had quickly moved beneath her shirt to fully cup her breast. Moving the bra material out of the way, his fingers brushed against her aching peak and she squeaked while he was gently squeezing then rubbing, making her squirm. At the same time his mouth attached to the side of her neck, where he lapped and suckled the spot leaving a mark.
 
Winry's face was flushed and her heart slammed against her breast at all the sensations that rippled and pooled. “Uh…uh,” Her liquid heat was coating his fingers and she worried her bottom lip in between her teeth.
 
Roy wanted her now, and he shifted his restrained hardness up against her backside. Right now he wanted to bend her over this desk and sink his manhood deep into her hot, tight body. Oh, this was almost unbearable! Her scent, the feel of her was boiling his blood and tormenting him with most delicious, dirty, images of all the things he could do to her. Roy had to will that part of his mind back, he couldn't do anything that would force her, but from the looks and sounds she was making, he doubted she would protest much. Still… a young woman's first time should be approached differently and not like this.
 
Her chest hitched as the white hot feel of need rumbled through like powerful thunder. Winry's hips arched and she shifted hard forward as a cry of release drew from her lips, making her world spin wildly in an array of colors and sensation. Her eyes softly closed as she threw her head back.
 
Winry sank back, her head resting against the man's shoulder while she struggled to catch her breath. Both his arms had wrapped tightly around her middle, holding her tightly to him as he cuddled her close. That was…it was…words could not describe what it was and how she was feeling right now. Except for the sudden dread at what she had done and with who…
 
“Ha—” Roy was cut off as her hand cupped his mouth.
 
“No, don't speak.” Winry panted. She didn't want to hear his voice. This was terrible. She couldn't believe that she actually…she let him…she liked it! It was so wrong, and guilt and shame soured her insides making her feel putrid and gross. `Damn-it, all!'
 
One of his arms released her middle and he cupped her hand that was against his mouth…her soft hand… even though that hand has spent hours and hours working on Automail, it was surprisingly soft. She must wear work gloves. Roy pulled her hand down from his mouth. Rockbell shifted in his lap and he groaned, he was still painfully hard and he wished she'd stop moving around like that.
 
Winry leaned forward, “Let go of me.” She said bitterly, disgusted with herself and with him. Mustang didn't seem to hesitate for he dropped the arm that was still around her waist and she moved off of him. In her line of sight was now the letter and she bent down to pick it up, reading it where she left off:
 
Since you're in Central, just wait for me there. Al and I will try to get back there as soon as possible. I don't know when it will be, but don't worry everything is fine.
 
And it was signed Ed and Al.
 
She lifted her head and looked back at Mustang; there was a frustrated expression on his face. “Edward, he said to wait here in the city for him.” She said sadly as her heart deflated. Why didn't he ever want her with him?
 
“What are you going to do?” Roy said after taking a deep breath, really wanting to know what her plans were because he was curious. Or at least that's what he was telling himself. He was secretly pleased that Fullmetal wrote telling her to stay in the city.
 
Winry's eyes lowered from his and she couldn't help them from being drawn to the bulge in his slacks. Her face heated and she turned her head. “I should pack up and go home to Resembool. That is what I should do.” `I can't face Ed after this.'
 
“Or you could stay here and I can do extremely naughty things to you.” Roy grinned and her face brightened even more.
 
“Have you lost your mind!?” She turned her back on him. “I only did that for Ed's letter.” Ugh, that sounded so cheap! “I hate you, you stupid bastard.” Winry heard the chair roll back and footsteps coming towards her. Hands were on her shoulders and she was spun around.
 
“Whether it was for a letter or not, you really enjoyed it.” Roy challenged, “And don't lie and say you didn't. You wouldn't be able to pull that off.” His right hand moved down her to her forearm. “Give me your hand.”
 
“Huh? Why?”
 
Roy was losing his patience, “Just do it.” He ordered roughly and grabbed her wrist.
 
As she let him take it, her eyes widened when he brought her hand to the front of his pants. Winry paled and tried tugging her hand away but his grip tightened. “What are you doing? Stop it!”
 
“Quiet.” He yanked her forward and into him, his free arm was once again around her waist and her right hand that was held in his tight grasp he pressed her palm against his erection restricted by his pants.
 
“I don't wanna do that, let go!” Winry struggled again, but he held her tighter.
 
Grabbing her chin he lifted it so he could look her in the eye. “Either you touch me and help me out, or I write to Fullmetal myself and explain exactly what happened here in this office.” He saw her eyes narrow. “He might not believe me first off, but he'll certainly have a lot of questions for you and would you really want to answer them and lie to his face? I know you would try your hardest to deny it.”
 
Winry couldn't believe it! What an ass Mustang was. “You no good, dirty…”
 
“Well? Yes or no?” Roy was a bit demanding as he interrupted her, but she got him so hot and hard. He really didn't feel like taking care of himself. He wanted to feel her warm hand wrapped around his aching need…actually he wanted to feel himself sheathed inside her, but he'd have to settle for this.
 
“B…but I've never done anything like this before.” Winry knew what she said wouldn't throw him off. But maybe her inexperience might change his mind and appeal to his better nature.
 
Leaning closer, he quickly pressed his lips against hers, and then said, “There's a first time for everything.”
 
“Do I have to look?” She said feeling very uneasy.
 
Roy smiled, “Are you sure you don't want to look?”
 
“Uh…” She paused, thinking that male anatomy is interesting. Most of the time when she glimpsed male anatomy it was on accident and she was working on a customer's Automail preparation…Winry realized that she hadn't answered yet and her face flamed, “Of course not! Of all people I would want to look at, you'd be one…er I mean you wouldn't be one of them!” She heard him chuckle and if it were possible her face burned even more. Winry felt utterly humiliated.
 
Not waiting for her to make up her mind, Mustang undid his pants with one skilled hand that had Winry actually impressed, then her eyes narrowed in anger realizing that he's probably been with a lot of women to be able to master a one handed talent like that. The perverted, womanizing, jerk! She really shouldn't be so upset about that? Why should she care about how many and who he's been with? He was disgusting and she hated him! That's right! Think of Edward…Wait no! Not right now. Don't think of Edward, he'd probably curse the very dirt she walked upon if he found out about this!
 
Winry's face slowly heated, she turned away so she didn't have to look at him, or his…equipment. Yes that was a good way to think of it; after all she was a mechanic. Her eyes slammed shut as Mustang brought her hand into his pants and underwear. She whimpered when her fingers came in contact with his silk like warm texture and she wasn't exactly as disgusted as she thought she would be. Instead, her brow furrowed in curiosity.
 
“Open your hand, flat.” Roy said, taking deep breaths, feeling her palm stretch and he pressed it right against his aching hardness, sliding it slowly up and down where he let out a deep moan.
 
“Ugh, don't do that.” Winry's voice tinged embarrassment.
 
He looked down at her face all red and Roy grinned. “You're cute when you're embarrassed.” He started to breathe heavier, deeper.
 
Winry gasped and felt her entire body heat from her head down to her toes. His hand curled hers around the hardness between his thighs and slowly moved her hand up and down. Mustang looked at the side of her face and moved in closer, to her ear.
 
“I'm going to let go of your hand, so keep moving it just like that.” He breathed deeply and trailed his tongue along the shell of her ear feeling her hand move unsurely then squeeze lightly making his heart hammer and his toes curl delightfully.
 
Trying not to think of who this was she was currently touching, Winry's breathing turned staggered. It was slightly exciting yet completely wrong. Yes, so very wrong indeed. Her other hand moved up and lightly gripped his waist while she continued to move her hand slowly up and down his silk like flesh that heated in her palm. He wasn't even making her do this anymore she was doing it on her own. `What's the matter with me? I hate this guy! I hate him so much and I'm touching him, willingly. Gah, I'm so disgusting!'
 
“Faster…” He commanded between pants, and shifted his hips forward into her hand, again and again. She had given him another squeeze and sped her up movements. Roy groaned almost too loud, then biting his lower lip. He had to keep it down. There were other people still here, just a door away.
 
Roy grabbed her face, tilting it up and his mouth took hers hard. She hadn't been expecting that and Rockbell…no, not Rockbell…Winry. Winry almost stopped that hot, arousing hand of hers. Feeling those fingers of hers at his waist curl and hold, her hand in his pants moved quicker and he thrust himself into that teasing palm while kissing her hard. She had actually opened her mouth to him without him having to work at it. His tongue raked against hers and she moaned softly. Perhaps she got swept up in the moment as well and forgot who it is she was with.
 
He stiffened, hard, and his cry of release was drowned out by his kissing her as liquid bliss was flowing and coating her hand. That made Winry gasp, ripping her mouth away. She turned a sour expression to her hand that she pulled from his blue uniform pants. A milky white substance dripped from her fingers, traveling down her palm. Redness still stained her cheeks as she looked away from it uncomfortably.
 
Roy breathed hard, trying to gain some control over it. He righted his appearance and reached down to a drawer. Pulling it open, he grabbed for the tissue in the small box there, then looking up at Winry. It was probably not right to use her name when speaking to her for she might not like that. “Rockbell.” She turned sharply at the sound and saw him motion her forward with wave of his index finger.
 
Winry stepped closer until she was directly before him and Roy did not take his dark eyes from her blue as he started wiping her hand clean of his climax. “Surely, you knew this happens.” He arched a brow in question.
 
She felt insulted. “Of course, but actually looking at it is entirely different.” Her stomach soured. Mustang continued to clean off her hand and when he was done, he crumpled the tissue into a tight ball and tossed it into the small waste basket. “Am I done now, can I go?” She said tightly and harsh.
 
“Just one more thing, and I hate to disappoint you but it's not a sexual thing.” Roy heard her scoff and he smirked while walking to the window and popping it open. Even though they were due some rain, he couldn't risk the scent in the room to remain as it was. Anyone in his military company knows the scent of sex and this room reeked of it. “Thank you for that, it was very stimulating.” His lips lifted in amusement as her narrowed eyes heated to a dark blue.
 
“Why are you thanking me?” Angry, Winry pointed at him. “You made me do it!”
 
Turning part way around he leaned against the wall the window was next to. “Be honest with yourself at least, Rockbell. You could have stopped when I let go of your hand, but you didn't. Just admit that you were curious and we'll leave it at that.” He saw her look down ashamed. “It is okay, you know?”
 
“No it's not. It's sick and twisted. I hate you. I'd rather see you dead than want anything to do with you.” Winry felt a little bad at saying that, but why? It's nothing she hadn't said to him before.
 
Roy laughed, but it wasn't of amusement. “I can understand that. But it's only natural to be curious about your body and a man's body at your age. So I won't read anything into it, like you actually like me. Thinking that would make me rather stupid.” Why did that stab, it shouldn't have. She was just a pretty face and ripe body he wanted to touch and yes…even deflower. He heard the thunder clap and he looked towards the open window. That rain was to arrive very soon. Damn summer storms.
 
Clasping his hands behind his back, Roy's posture straightened. “I want you to keep quiet about this.”
 
Winry's ears perked, and she lifted her head. “What was that? Keep quiet?” oooh, perhaps she had some leverage after all.
 
“Yes, quiet. No one, and I mean no one is to know about your involvement with me.” Roy lifted his chin, looking ever intimidating and he saw her eyes widen slightly and she took one step back. “It would not do well for my reputation or goals if others were to learn that I was playing around with a young girl like you.”
 
Winry felt her heart squeeze at those words. Of course she was just a plaything; she had known that all along. He didn't care about her feelings or what she thought. He just took what he wanted regardless of how she felt. She didn't want him, she hated him. Winry wanted to get as far away from Mustang as possible. “So in other words, you need everything to be quiet `cause you only worry about yourself, not that it would shame me in every possible way.” She crossed her arms over her breasts and popped her hip out in disgusted irritation. “You're just as vile as when you took my parents from me, robbing me of everything that is precious.” She glanced at her shoes. “I won't say anything about this because I don't want the harsh ridicule and the gossip, not because of anything you could end up threatening me with.”
 
In a quick move, Winry bent down and harshly grabbed Ed's letter and spun on her heel heading for the door. She roughly pulled it open and stalked out into the hall slamming the door behind her. Military Personnel looked up at her in shock as they had been disturbed at whatever it was they were doing.
 
“The man's an absolute asshole!” Winry raged, and stomped her feet making her way towards the exit.
 
Riza's eye twitched, how could she say such a thing about Colonel Mustang? She was not going to stand for it and was going to take a step forward when, Maes' hand came down on her shoulder and she turned her blonde head in his direction.
 
“Leave it alone, Riza.” Maes said with understanding.
 
With a soft gasp, Riza's blonde brow crinkled in confusion. “Didn't you hear what she just said?”
 
Maes nodded, “I did. But she has every right to feel how she does. There's a lot of anger in her and she can't even begin to heal if she doesn't let it out. And Roy's guilt too, I think it would be good for him to actually speak to her more. That way they both can put some perspective on their situations.” Maes wasn't sure if Riza knew the connection that Roy and Winry had with one another. If she did perhaps she would understand Winry's anger more and Roy's guilt which he often hides from Riza. It wasn't his place to say, that should be left up to Roy to tell her, if he wanted to.
 
As soon as Winry stepped outside, the Heavens opened up and poured down on her, drenching her as hard rain fell. “Oh, this is just perfect!” She started running down the steps and out the open gate, hurrying down the sidewalk. What she wouldn't give for an umbrella right now. She turned a corner and almost ran into a familiar person, it was Travin and he had an umbrella.
 
“Winry, my goodness! What are you doing out in this weather?” He stepped closer to her holding the black umbrella over her head. The young girl was shivering as he took in her drowned rat appearance. His eyes lingered over her beautiful wet pale skin as the raindrops drizzled down over the curves of her breasts that he could see in that now see-through white blouse of hers. Her nipples were straining against that fabric from the cold rain. He never wanted to be that blouse more in his life than at that moment. “I don't live far from here, how about you come with me back to my flat where I can get you some hot tea to warm you up?”
 
Winry's teeth chatted together as she curled her arms around her middle trying to warm up. For a summer storm, the rain was sure cold. “Th…that would be… n…nice.”
 
With a nod of his head, he gestured into the direction of his flat, “This way.” And the two of them headed in that direction.
 
=======
Well that's it for episode five. I really hoped you all liked it.
 
Until Next time!
Ryoko Blue