Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Paranormal Envy ❯ School ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: I do not know who the last names of the teachers belong to(except the first one). My friend gave me those last names to use and I did! So I'm just letting you all know that...

I'm a little worried about how this story is starting out. I you have any suggestions on how I could make this better please review and tell me! thanks!

I DO NOT OWN FMA!

I shut off my alarm clock from it's obnoxious beeping by throwing it against the wall.

"Nii-san! Don't break your alarm clock!" My brother came happily into my room. He's always awake before I am. I pulled the covers over my head, blocking out any evil light that maybe coming in through the window. Sighing, Al quickly pulled the covers off me.

"We have school! You have to get up!" I muttered a curse that even I didn't understand before sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Starting the shower, I striped myself of my boxers and got in. I had been in the shower no longer than 5 minutes when I heard a loud bang at the door and a, "Hurry up in there, fag!" from my father.

Ah, the 'fag' comment. Remember when I said I had a first hand experiance with my father's poison tongue? Well, somehow, probably by going through my computer, he found out that I'm bisexual. He literally beat me shitless. I was already unconscience by the time Al had come in to find out why my dad was yelling something about not having faggots living in his house. We never talk about that. After saving me, Al and I don't talk about it, and we try not to think about it. The closest we come to talking about me being Bi is when Hohenheim calls me a fag. Hm, since he did that my mother must be out shopping or something. My mom doesn't know, and I'm afraid of what she might say. I don't want to worry her like that.

I hurriedly finished up in the shower and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around my waist I ran out of the bathroom. I'll get hit if I didn't do what my father says. I'm the only one of the family he'll hit because I'm 'worthless'. Fuck him.

I got dressed in tight black pants with a tight black short sleeve shirt that had the oroborous smybol on the back, you couldn't see it though because I wore a red zip-up hoodie over it.

X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X) (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)

Al sat in the front seat of my car, trying to find a good radio station. I was getting annoyed that nothing was on and the fact that I was lost. I had no fucking clue where I was going.

After stopping to ask for directions, Al and I finally made it to school... 20 minutes after the bell had rung. I was in the middle of my 11th year and Al his 10th. My first period class was in room 319... now to find 319...

By the time I found my classroom, there was 10 minutes left in the class. My teacher, Evangelista-sensei, was very nice and understanding. She was a short woman with black hair. She was young, in her late 20's I'm guessing. She sat me at the same table as an older guy. He had black hair and deep blue eyes. He was probably a senior. I sat down awkwardly sat down next to him as his eyes followed me. I set my black backpack by my feet and studied my schedule.

1 - Evangelista - Japanese - room 319

2 - Niimura - Calculus - room 225

3 - Kiimura - World History - room126

4 - Lunch

5 - Ando - Welting/Automechanics - room 407

6 - Hamasaki - Chemistry - room 244

7 - Hara - Gym

"Oi! You have Calculus with me!" The guy sitting next to me pointed at my schedule. I gave him a look like 'wtf are you doing?' He shook his head and held out a hand to me. "'Ey there, I'm Roy Mustang." I shook the guys hand.

"Edward Elric."

"So you're the new kid, eh? You're in a couple of my classes." He smiled at me as he took my schedule out of my hands. I went to protest but he held up a hand. "Let's see... you're in my Calculus, Welting and Chemistry classes. Wow..." He looked at my schedule again to make sure he had it right. "Yeah... Do you even know you're way around here?"

He was kind of getting on my nerves, the way he kept asking questions and getting in my face. "If I did then I wouldn't have been 40 minutes late, now would I?" He laughed at me and patted me on the back.

"Haha, you're alright, kid." The bell rang and Evangelista-sensei dismissed us. "Come with me, I'll take you to our class." I was hesitant about walking with him, but I didn't really have a choice now did I?

We have about 8 minutes inbetween classes to go to our lockers and whatnot. The school was just so damn huge. An art wing, a gym wing, a langauge and cultures wing, an math and science wing, and another wing for all the other classes. I got to sit in front of Roy in Calculus... lucky me. He kept bothering me. I mean, for a senior.. he sure is annoying. Eh, oh well... he's the only person I know here. World History was pretty fun. The teacher was really fun and made taking notes exciting... I didn't know that was possible.

I sat with my brother at lunch. Luckily enough we have the same lunch period. I met a couple of people Al had been talking to and they seemed really nice. There was some kid I didn't catch his first name but his last name was Fury, and a very attractive girl named Riza Hawkeye. She was attractive but had that 'try anything and I'll shoot your fucking balls off' look or something like that.

Welting with Roy was alright, he let me work on the bike frame he was working on. He wasn't annoying in this class surprisingly. He showed me where the equipment is and other things. When he's serious or laughing at me when I tripped (on the way to Calculus I tripped and fell flat on my face. Score 1 for me!) he's really rather good looking. Curse myself for also liking men!

(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)( X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)

I managed to find our way home without to much trouble. We got lost once and had to turn around but it wasn't to bad.

When we did finally get home, I got some food and told my mom about my uneventful day. I didn't mention Roy at all. I told her I still didn't know anyone. After my mom was satified with the story I told her, I went up stairs and got on my computer. I checked my e-mail to find out I had 7 unread messages, all of them from the same person. I went through them quickly. They pretty much said the same thing.

Are you at your new place? Do you like it? How was school? Have you even

gone to school yet? EDWARD! YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID!

love,

Winry.

Winry was my next door neighbor and my best friend back in Resembool. She always assumed I would be doing something stupid like.. burning the house or school down, or blowing things up... maybe I should try those sometime...

I sighed and wrote back an e-mail.

Yes, WInry. I'm at my new place. The place gives me the creeps... I don't know how else to

describe it. It gives me a weird feeling like I'm being watched or something. Oh well, it's no big

deal. I just got back from my first day of school and it wasn't that great. There's to many people.

I did make one friend though. His name is Roy. And don't get any ideas, he's rather annoying.

And since when do I do anything stupid, hm? Come on, you know me better than that!

Have you sent Al an e-mail yet? I'm sure he'd like to hear from you.

Love,

Edward.

Yawning, I leaned back in my chair, folding my hands behind my head. I was tired. I didn't sleep well, noises that sounds like a voice and sudden chills running down my back kept me up all night. And I still can't get my damned closet open! Oh well. I laid my head on my desk on my folded arms and closed my eyes.

I guess I fell asleep because whenever I woke up it was dark outside and Al was knocking at my door.

"Nii-san! Dinners ready! Do you want some?" He opened the door slightly and I sat up and stretched, cracking my back several times.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute Al." I smiled at him. He smiled back and closed my door before walking downstairs. I looked back at my computer screen to see that I had 1 unread message. I didn't recognize the e-mail... wait, there was no e-mail address. I opened the file, not even thinking if it could be a virus or not. I read the e-mail a couple of times and thought about who it could be from.

You're cute when you're asleep. And next time, try using the key that's between the mattresses to open your closet.

Wow, that was weird. Um... review... please? Squee! Alright. Thanks for reading.