Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Paranormal Envy ❯ Envy ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AND AT LONG LAST... ENVY NOW ENTERS THE PICTURE!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist.

Thank you to all my reviews! They make me feel so loved! ^_^

Special thanks to Kiriga for the food and BishiGirl for informing me where those last names came from! (my friend gave me a bunch of last names because I was to lazy to think of my own XD )


I didn't sleep in my room for almost week. Alphonse and my mom began to question why I was sleeping in the living room. I didn't eat much, but I ate enough so that my family wouldn't ask me to many questions. I wasn't sleeping well either. Just the thought of having somebody's body in my room makes me feel nausous. A lot of people noticed that I hadn't been sleeping. Roy kept telling me I looked terrible and I had bag under my eyes.

Another friend I made, Jean Havoc, he's in my History class, had to wake me up all the time because I fell asleep in there a lot. He also said that I looked terrible.

Al kept asking me weird questions, and I knew they were just trick questions for me to answer why I've been sick. I'd just brush them off with a 'none-of-your-business' wave. He already thinks I'm crazy enough whenever I flipped out about a key, and an e-mail. Oh well, I couldn't take that back now. I thought about telling Al, getting some of this off my shoulders. But I didn't want him to question my mental stablity again.

But no matter what I did, there was always this presence with me. Sometimes I'd see flashes of someone beside me or walk into a room before me. It really creeped me out.

(x)(X)(x)

I was getting ready for school. That was the only time I went into my room, was to get clothes. On this particular day, I went into my room to find someone already in there. I stood in the door way and observed the figure sitting on my bed. He had extemelly long hair, he was pale and wore a black tanktop that cut off mid way, and a skort. On his forehead he had a headband that had a strange looking triangle on it. At the moment he was inspecting his nails as if he didn't have a care in the world, or he didn't care what the hell was going on around him.

I gapped at him from the doorway. Finally noticing me, he looked up from his nail and stood up.

"Ma, chibi-san!" He threw up his hands and began to walk towards me. My eyes were wide. Slowly, I backed out of the door, and quietly closed it. I turned around and ran into Al's room.

"HOLY SHIT AL! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY ROOM!!!" Al was sitting on his bed, putting on a pair of socks. He looked at me, confusion writen all over his face. Thinking of what I just said, and what I DIDN'T want Al to think of me. I quickly fixed my outburst.

"Ah.. nevermind. I'm seeing things. Must be lack of sleep!" I scratched the back of my head and backed out of Al's room. He stood up and was in the middle of saying "Nii-san" when I closed the door on him. Taking a few deep breathes, I went back to my room. Before I could even reach for the doorknob, the door flug open and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in. I was thrown on the ground and a hand pressed up against my mouth. I looked up to see the same guy, that was sitting on my bed, pinning me down. With his foot he closed the door. He looked back at me with his violet colored eyes.

"Listen chibi-san. You can't tell anyone you can see me. Just in case you're that dense, no one else can see me." His voice seemed a little high for him. He was serious, the look in his eye said that. I nodded my head. He let go of me, but stood in front of me so that I wouldn't ran away. Even if I wanted to I don't think I could run away. My cleared my thoat to talk, but nothing came out. Only I could see him? What did that mean?

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up three fingers. I still couldn't find my voice, so I couldn't answer the simple question.

"Okay, good. Listen here. Don't tell anyone about what you found in your closet, and don't mention me at all. Understand?" His voice was stern. I nodded again. He gave me an evil smirk and said "Good." Finally realizing I was talking to someone I didn't know I widened my eyes and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

The guy just laughed. He knelt down in front of me so that our faces were almost touching. I gazed into his violet eyes.

"The names Envy." I frowed my eyebrows.

"What kind of a name is 'Envy'?"

"What kind of name is 'chibi-san'?" He asked me, his voice dripping with sarcasim, one eyebrow quirked.

"That isn't my name! That's just the name..." I trailed off. My memory just slapped me in the face. "You sent those e-mails?!?!" I backed away a little and pointed at him. He sighed and moved some of his long hair out of his face.

"FINALLY! I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to remember that. Yeah I sent the e-mails. Taku..." He stood up and offered me a hand. "And if you keep yelling, your family is gonna wonder why you're talking to yourself." I tried to take his hand but my hand went right through his. My eyes widened and a crawled back so that my back was now leaning against my bed. "Oh... whoops." He studied his hand. I had started shaking... 'this isn't happening.. this isn't happening... it's only my imagination! There's no such things as ghosts!!'

"Oi,oi! Chill out. Freaking out isn't gonna help you!" To late for that warning. I was already freaking out. What else was I going to do? Sit down at talk to a fucking ghost?! Envy stepped closer to me and held out his hands in a way of saying that he wasn't going to hurt me. I didn't move from where I sat, I just shook violently. He got close enough to me so that he could kneel in between my legs and put both hands on my shoulders. I felt the same fear-ridden shiver run down my spine.

"I'll explain everything later. But first you need to calm down." He took a hand and pushed my bangs so they were behind my ear. My shaking stopped but I was still a little scared. He sighed and stood up, pulling me from under my arm. He was only a little taller than I was. About 3 or 4 inches taller. Getting a close up look at his face, he was very attractive. His hair was a dark green and almost looked black. His eyes almost clashed with his hair, but in a nice way.

"What the hell happened to you?!?" I pointed towards the closet, still in complete shock, but I was starting to calm down...just a tad though.

"I told you I will explain it later…You haven't calmed down enough yet. I can understand this is a little, odd. I mean, how many random dead people do you get to meet, heh." He laughed. "Okay, just…don't go all crazy on me, alright?"

"I'll try." I looked at the ground and took in a couple of deep breaths. He rubbed my back in a soothing way. He laughed again.

"I'm starting to like you chibi-san! Not only are you cute, but you're a good kid!" I blushed whenever he said 'cute'.

"DON'T CALL ME CHIBI-SAN!" I yelled, looking up and glaring at him.

"I told you not to yell!" Envy said, narrowing his eyes slightly. A loud knock sounded at my door.

"Nii-san!! Hurry up! We're going to be late for school!!" Alphonse's voice rang through the door. I looked at Envy, who smiled at me. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Better get ready, chibi-san! Or you'll be late for school!" He mocked Al's voice. I said a quick "shut up." before I grabbed some clothes from my dresser. I walked towards my door.

" Will you be here when I get back?" I really hoped he would be…I still had some questions that I wanted answered.

"Yeah, I'll be here. It's not like I can leave. I'll see you later chibi!"


"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I yelled into the empty room. I walked out of the room to the bathroom to get ready. Soon enough I was ready. I walked down the steps, looked back up them, and walked out the door to drive to school with Al.