Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Paranormal Envy ❯ WHAM! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Heavy breathing. Moaning. Sweat. Sheets. Twisting. Tongues. Teeth. Lips. Hot. Fingers. Kissing.


The sensations were unbearable, but welcome. The feel of his warm tongue slidding up my thigh. His clammy hands around my erection. Fingers exploring anywhere they could. It was my turn.

"Mmmm..." was all I could mutter. I twisted in my sheets. Feeling the other body pressed up against me. The body wasn't warm. It was more cold, with a hint of warm, but maybe that was the warmth coming from my body? Who knows, who really cares. I thrusted and shifted as I felt my groin being engulfed in something warm, moist, and tight. I bit my lip, trying to keep in any sudden noises that threathened to expose me in this state.

The up-down movement of his head was easily seen with the sheets. I grasped the sheets that were attached to the mattress, as if it were the only thing holding me to earth. My breath became short gaspes as I felt something wonderful coming on.

"I..." I breathed a couple of time and bit my lip again, harder though. "I'm... com- coming!" I gasped out at last. I felt my eyelid drift shut and stayed glued that way. He clenched his muscles tightly, causing my orgasm to be much easier than I expected. I came full and hard into his mouth. After pulling me out of his mouth, more got into his hair, and on the sheets. I felt as he moved up and laid ontop of me, his breathing slightly heavier. I sat up a little, grabbing his chin with the action, and placed my lips on his. A small kiss to end an exciting night is the best way.

(x) (X) (x)

"Oi! Edo! I haven't seen you in forever!" I groaned as I sat down next to Roy, who was smiling widely at me.

"I saw you yesterday. And we had this same conversation then too." I didn't look at him as I placed down my books and got out the things I needed for class. I heard him sigh, then I felt something heavy land on my shoulders. My eyes widen as I looked over to see Roy's head on my shoulder with an arm wrapped tightly about my shoulders. The smell of Roy Mustang was intoxicating. I looked into his eyes from where they had been glued to my face. I had never noticed that they were a really dark blue. I quickly shook my head and looked away from Roy.

"So you wanna go to a party?"

"What?"

My head turned swivaled back him way where I met an evil look in his eyes.

"No." I said flatly before finally shaking him off of me and turning back to my folder.

"Awe! Come on! It's Friday. What else is there to do?"

"I don't want to go."

"Pweease!" Roy pouted, placing his head back on my shoulder.

"NO! Why do you need me to go anyways?"

"Why don't you just tell me what you really have to do tonight?"

"Is that really any of your business?"

"Yeah! We're friends! Come on, I least want to know why you're ditching me." Roy stuck out his lower lip even further.

I rolled my eyes. "First of all. I'm not 'ditching' you. You can't just ask me to go to some dumb-ass party, last minute and expect me to go. And second of all, I have to take care of my mother and get beat up tonight. Happy?" I glared at him. He sat up and looked at me in some sort of mix between shock and confusion.

" 'Take care of my mother'? 'Get beat up'? What happened to your mother? And what do you mean by beat up?" I paled. SHIT! I didn't really say that outloud did I?!

I looked back down at my hands, clutching my pencil, my knuckles white. I noticed there was a scar from where I smashed my fist into the wall. I couldn't tell Roy that much about me. I didn't trust him completely and he was still kind of annoying.

"Yeah, well, uh... My mother has cancer, and she, umm, got sick. And my dad's always at work and stuff. But since he got the week off he was able to stay home and take care of her, while Alphonse and I came to school." I started to doodle on my folder for a distraction. I was hoping he didn't notice that I left out the other part.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I hope she gets better soon." He paused and looked at my drawing. "But that still doesn't explain the second part." DAMNIT!

"Listen, just-"

"No, you have to tell me now." He insisted.

"No, you just don--" The bell rang, saving me. For now at least.

During class I could feel Roy give my anxious glances and it worried me. Why didn't I just lie? I could have just said that I was just joking around. Or a joke between my brother and me. But no... you have to go and act all suspious! Great! Now Roy the biggest numskull, was going to be bothering me everytime I see him! Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT! I had stopped paying attention to the teacher a while ago. I felt my face heat up. I couldn't tell Roy, I just couldn't. It was bad enough having Envy know. And Al... well, Al was never supposed to find out. I placed my head on the desk, my arm covering my face from everyone. Right now, I just wanted everyone to go away. How could I have been so stupid?!

"Elric-san?" I felt someone nudge my arm. "Elric-san? Are you feeling alright?" I moved into an upright position but quickly changed it so my forehead was in my hands.

"No. I feel kind of sick." I lied. But then again, I didn't feel like I was lying.

"You can go ahead to the nurse if you like. Feel better." Evangelista-sensei walked back to the front of the room as I packed my stuff. Roy leaned over to whisper to me.

"You're gonna have to tell me what you mean. Because now I'm worried about you." I looked at his face and saw the sincere concern there. I closed my eyes and shook my head quickly.

"It's nothing."

(x) (X) (x)

I didn't go home. I knew if I did, I'd get the beating of a life time for leaving my brother at school without a ride home. So I drove around for a while. I stopped at a fast food place to get some food. More like a coffee and a breakfast roll. I went to the park that Roy and I ended up at the other time and sat watching the people go by as I sipped my coffee. As I watched the people I felt my phone viberate in my pocket.

"Shit." I quickly set my coffee down on the bench and reached a hand in my pocket to retrive my phone. It was Al.

"Hey." I said as calmly as I could.

"Where are you?" he asked nervously.

"At the park. I didn't feel well, and I didn't wanna go home so I'm driving around and whatnot. Don't worry, I'll be able to pick you up after school."

"It's not that. It's just... nevermind. Don't worry about giving me a ride home. I'm going somewhere with Fury." Al said this very quickly. That didn't help ease my nerves at all.

"Where ya going?"

He hesitated. Which made me more suspious. "Uh, umm, n-no where really. We were probably just going to go to the mall... or something." His voice was shakey.

I sighed. "Alright. Whatever, then I'm going home. Oh, and Al?"

I heard his shakey voice through the phone. "Ye-yes?"

"You're a terrible liar. Always have been... always will be." I chuckled at the end.

"Wha-what do you mean Nii-san?"

"Nothing. Have fun. Bye." I said irritably.

I heard "Wait! Nii-sa--!" before I ended the call. So Al was going to that party, eh? I sighed again and threw the rest of my coffee and my untouched roll in a near by garbage can. I walked over to my parked car and unlocked it manually. After getting in the car the first thing I did was bang my head off the steering wheel.

"Shit. Damn. Fuck!!!!" I shouted in the empty car, banging my head once more as I swore. After taking a few deep breathes to calm myself, I quickly searched the glove compartment of my car. I pulled out what I was looking for: a hair tie. I pulled my hair into a messy braid and fastened it with the tie. I turned the car on, but didn't pull out of the parking space. Not thinking things through, I grabbed my cell phone and sent a text message to none other than Roy.

Fine, I'll go to the damn party with you. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there.

-Ed

Send.

I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding and closed my eyes. I suddenly was very nervous. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. If I had something to punch... like a wall... or somebodies face... I probably would have done it then. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I put my car in reverse and headed home.

(x)(X)(x)

I sat in my car for a couple of minutes, dreading to go in the house. But in the house meant Envy. And Envy meant.... I stopped my thoughts there. Things with me and Envy were going way to far than they should have been... and I was enjoying every second of it. I blushed when I realized what I was thinking of. I got out of the car and slowly walked to the front door, hands shoved in my pockets, keys dangeling from the pocket. When I reached the door, I tested the knob to see if it was unlocked, which it was. I took a step into the house, expecting to hear something, or feel Envy's presence, but nothing came. I took off my shoes and walked into the house more, trying to be as quiet as possible. I walked into the living room, heading straight for the stairs.

"And what the hell do you think you are doing home?"

I froze as I heard Hohenheim's voice come from the kitchen. Only then did I notice that the usual swinging door was propped open. I felt my heart leap up to my throat. This is what I didn't want to tell Roy...

I heard the rustle of paper and the thumb of footsteps coming across the floor towards me.

"I started to get a headache and the nurse just sent me home." I explain. Simple, but a lie.

"Really, now?" I felt him right next to me. "Are you feeling better now, faggot?" I nodded, I was scared. I was scared of Hohenheim for the first time in my life, and I couldn't think of why. I shuddered.

"Shit..! You look more like a girl than usual... maybe it's you hair...?" He asked grabbing the braid and pulling down on it, hard. A yell formed in my throat but I held it back, knowing that my mother could hear. I bent backwards, following the tug on my hair. I looked up at Ho-Ho Papa's face, which had 'rage' written all over it. I was in for it now.

"Where's your brother, hm? How the hell is he getting home?" He asked me through gritted teeth.

"He's..." I sucked in a breath trying not to shout at him. ".. going to a ... friends house... after school." I clutched the back of my head, trying to get my hair out of his reach. Soon, I couldn't handle it anymore. "Let go of me." I said, sucking in another breath. He pulled harder on my hair.

"What did you say?!" He asked in mild bewilderment.

"I said.. Let me fucking go!"

"Now why would I do something like that?" He asked. I shuddered. Something in the room changed, drastically. I didn't respond to his answer, only knowing what was going to happen whether I answered or not.

"Answer me!" He hissed. When I didn't answer, Hohenheim let up on my hair but only to land a hard blow in my stomach. I closed my eyes tightly. I wanted to double over, grab my stomach, do something, but he quickly had a hold on my hair again. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything because I was still fighting to get my breath. I felt him lift a hand to bring down on my face. It stopped mid way.

"What the fuck...?" Only then did I open my eyes and follow Hohenheim's gaze.

"Oh... shit..." I said under my breath. Papa didn't seem to hear. We stared as a book and a flower vase got picked up, or in Papa's eyes, floated around the room. I watched as Envy danced around the room, holdind the two objects in his hands, grinning like a mad man (which he was). He laughed. I hoped that only I could hear it but with Envy... he likes to surprise you at the most random moments. Envy winked at me as he moved around the couch and began his way over to where my father and I were standing. I mouthed the word 'NO' over and over again. I knew the wild haired teen well enough to know what he was about to do. I stood up right as Hohenheim let go of my hair and began to back into the kitchen. He was in total shock.

"What the hell are you doing boy? What kind of fucking trick is this?!" He shouted. I shook my head no.

"It's not me." I said, trying to sound as equally scared. Envy took the fairly thick book and stood on his tippy toes, the book raised high above his head. Then.

WHAM!!

Envy didn't drop the book, no. He slammed the book on top of Hohenheim's head. Knocking him out. I gaped as Envy laughed.

"Oh shit... oh SHIT! ENVY!" I tried to shout, but my voice was strained with shock. He stopped laughing a little bit and stared at the unconscience body on the floor. I grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him.

"No no no no!! I'm not supposed to be home. He's not supposed to be knocked out. And what if my mother heard that?!?" The smile on his face quickly turned into a frown. He put a finger to his lips and bit down on it.

"Maybe I did go a little far..." He said. I sighed irritably and rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the headache that was really starting to come on. Think... think... think!!!

"Envy... help me move him. You can do that right?" I looked at him. He nodded slightly. "Good." I grabbed Hohenheims shoulders while Envy grabbed his feet. Lifting him off the floor I said, "Over to the couch."

We carried him over to the couch and set him down where I quickly (and distastefully) gave him a quick run over to see if he had a concusion. Seeing nothing, I put a pillow under his head. Suddenly feeling evil, I ran to the kitchen. Envy watched me from where he was sitting on the coffee table. I got out a glass and put two ice cubes in it. Searching around for a minute I finally found the amber colored beverage and poured it in the glass. I walked back out of the kitchen and looked at Envy who suddenly got what I was plotting. An evil smirked on his face.

Setting the glass down and positioning Hohenheim so that he was holding the glass on the table.

"Pay back?" I heard Envy say next to me.

"Naw. He's probably gonna kill me.. for real. But that's alright. This is just to great to pass up. He's trying to quit drinking for my mothers sake. So when he wakes up, he'll be pissed that he has that right in front of him after he saw you do that." I bit the side of my bottom lip, a little nervous, but he'll hate himself more afterwards. I looked at Envy who looked at little confused, but nodded in agreement anyways. I got up and walked towards the steps. Envy still sat on the table.

I walked up to my parents bedroom and peaked through the slightly ajar door.

My mother was sitting up right in the bed, reading. She still looked pale and weak, but it was a lot better than how she looked before.

"Oka-san?" She jumped slightly, then looked over at me with a shocked expression.

"Edo-chan? What are you doing home so early?" She asked, glancing at the bed side clock.

"I, umm."

"Are you alright?!" Her shocked expression turning into worry. She started to get up. I stepped into the room all the way.

"No! No! Don't get up. I'm fine. I just had a headache and the nurse sent me home. That's all." She let out a deep breath and got back into a more comfortable postion on the bed.

"Are you feeling better now? Did you take some medicine?"

"Ah, yeah. It's starting to go away." I pushed my bangs out of my face.

"Did you braid your hair?" Her surprised voice made me bring a hand to the back of my head. Only then did I remember that I did braid it.

"Yeah. I guess." I said still feeling my hair braided. "...you need something new." That's right. Envy braided my hair before.

"I like it." My mother smiled at me as she nodded in agreement with herself. I smiled and looked at the ground.

"Heh... thanks...?" I shrugged. My mother laughed at my reaction. "So I'm guessing you are feeling better?" I asked. Her smile was making my day brighten. It had been awhile since I really talked to my mother, since she's been sick and all.

"Yes, much better."

"That's good!" I paused. "Oh yeah. Ho- Dad's asleep on the couch downstairs and Al is going to a friends house after school. But um..." I suddenly remembered my text message to Roy. Come to think of it... I did remember feeling the viberation in my pocket right before my father punched me. "... is it alright if later tonight I go out with some friends -er- if I'm feeling better?" My mother looked away from me for a moment and sighed.

"Yeah. That's fine. But only if you're feeling better. Understand?" She said sternly.

"Yes, ma'am!" We laughed. "Well, I'm gonna go lie down now, alright?"

"Okay sweetie." I turned to leave, but stopped.

"Just yell for me if you need anything, okay?" I looked over my shoulder to see her nod in my direction. I walked out of the room and left the door open.

I walked into my room to find Envy sitting on my bed, examining his nails, he looked exactly like he did when I first met him. I closed the door and walked over to Envy and sat down beside him. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket to find I had 2 new messages. Both from Roy.

Ed. I'll pick you up at 7. We'll go together.

I checked the other one.

I just remembered that I don't know where you live. Call me around 4 and give me directions.

"Great... another evening with Roy..." I rubbed my temples. Now I really did have a headache. I felt Envy shift on the bed but I didn't look up to see what he was doing. I felt two cold hands rub my neck and shoulders.

"Awe... Is Edo-chan not well?" Envy mocked.

"Shaddup." I said quietly as his hands began to work wonders on my back. He chuckled but continued the massage. My eyes drifted shut as I felt sleep coming on. The last thing I remembered for the day was Envy's hands moving along my back.

(x)(X)(x)

Something was moving and making a really annoying noise. I moved my hand and slammed it against my alarm clock but that didn't stop the noise. I opened one eye to find the sorce of the annoying noise. I saw Envy sitting at the window sill giving the bed a really strange look. I looked to my side to find my phone lighting up and viberating against the bed. Ah, so that was the noise..

I reached for the tiny object and brought it up to my ear.

"Hallow?" I said in a raspy voice.

"Ed! Finally! My god, man! I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past half hour!" Roy's voice said.

"What time is it?" I asked turning over to lay on my back, rubbing my eyes.

"6:30! I still need to know how to get to your place!" He shouted back at me. I looked over at Envy who shrugged at me. I guessed that he didn't want to wake me up to hear from someone I found so annoying. I sat up.

"Shit..." I quickly pulled the ponytail out of my hair and ran my fingers through it as I explained to Roy how to get to my place. I went to my dresser and picked out a white long sleeved shirt that fit tightly around my chest with my tight black pants. I changed my shirt quickly. I saw Envy stand up from where he was sitting and come over to me, only to push me on the bed as I babbled on. He sat behind me as I felt him run his fingers through my messy hair. I could tell he was braiding it from the feel of the tugs. I said bye to Roy just as Envy finished with my hair.

"Thanks. You really need to teach me to braid my own hair. I kind of like it like this." I said, turning around to smile at him. He smiled back.

"I shall." He laughed. I gave him a strange look at his choice of words, but then again, this was Envy, you never knew what he would do next. His eyes widened and his smile got bigger, as he jumped off the bed.

"Envy? What are you... what are you looking for?" I asked, bewildered. I watched from the bed as Envy went over to the closet and walked through the door which surprised me at first then I remembered that he could do that... the lucky bastard. He stepped out from the door with his hands behind his back.

"What ever did happen to that key?" I asked as he approached me. His eyes looked at the ceiling in wonder before he looked back down at me.

"I'm pretty sure I put it back between the mattresses." I shrugged and mummbled an 'alright'. "Close your eyes." I gave him a look that said 'are you kidding me?' He rolled his eyes this time. "Just do it. Please." I shook my head from side to side before closing my eyes. His cold hands wrapped around my neck as I felt something heavy being placed there. He placed a kiss on my forehead before pulling away. I opened my eyes before looking down to see what was around my neck.

"It's my favorite necklace so take good care of it, 'kay?" He said smiling. I held the charm in my hand as a observed it. A cross with a serpant wrapping around it, a crown and wings above the cross was what it was. It was dangling from a black leather strand.

"Are you sure you want me to wear this? I'm kind of clumpsy..." I began, but he put a hand to stop me.

"Yeah I'm sure, chibi-san. And you better not lose it, it's the only thing I can give you..." he paused and added quietly, "Other than a really good blow job." I blushed when he said that. It was true though.

"I'll do my best." I got up and wrapped my arms around Envy's waist, pulling him close to me. I was going to say something, but at the time I had completely forgotten what it was. Envy leaned down and kissed me full on the lips. I licked his bottom lip, begging to make the kiss last longer, but the kiss was cut short when a loud honk came from the driveway.

"Shit. I gotta go. I'll be back later tonight, alright? I don't really want to go but.. oh, I'll explain it later. Bye."

"Have fun, chibi!"

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled as I ran out the door. I stopped at my mom's room and told my mother that I was leaving and I had my phone with me.

"Be careful! Don't do anything stupid!" She said after me. I ran down the steps to meet Hohenheim at the end of them.

"And where do you think you're going?" I smelt the alcohol on his breath so I knew I had won. I could tell he was extremely angry with me but I didn't care. I wanted to get out of the house anyways and there wasn't anything that was going to stop me.

"Out. I have my phone. Oka-san said it was okay." I rabbled as I pushed past him and bolted for the door.

(x)(X)(x)

The car ride with Roy was how I expected it to be: annoying with no information as to where we were going. Why did I agree to this? Oh yeah... Al. What was he hiding from me? He had started acting strangely towards me and espically towards Envy. They barely talked now, and that was very unusual for Al. He didn't hate anyone. I didn't think he could hate.

When we reached the house it was completely dark. I didn't say anything. If there wasn't really a party, (the kind of party I'm thinking of anyways... you know the one where everyones either drunk or high and girls are being raped in the back room...) then I would be extremelly happy. But I had to make sure that my younger brother wasn't getting into that kind of stuff.

"Here we are." I heard Roy say as he got out of the car. I followed suit. I heard the car lock as I closed my door, and watched as Roy walked up the steps to the dark building.

"Come on." He said waving me closer to him. I bit my lip but soon was climbing the small set of stairs. Roy smiled a wicked one and opened the door for me. I hesitantly stepping inside, Roy close behind me. He grabbed my shoulders as the lights went on.

"SURPRISE!"

"ACK!!!!" I shouted as I jumped back into Roy's chest. Damn this guy was tall. I looked around the room where everyone I knew (including Al's friends) from this city was standing. I clutched a hand to my chest, trying to make my heart stop pounding. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I said after I had found my voice.

"I know it's not your birthday quite yet, but I thought this would be great!" Al said, who was randomly standing infront of me.

"What's the date?" I asked, confused.

"May 17." Roy said from behind me. He still hadn't let go of my shoulders.

"My birthday isn't for another 2 days!" Al laughed and Roy let go of me to go talk to some people.

"I know! I just wanted to surprise you!" He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at him. Damn, him and my mother could make the meanest person in the world smile. I grabbed him lightly by the arm and pulled him closer to me.

"Does Envy know?" I whispered, making sure nobody heard me. I heard Al gulp and his face heat up.

"I-I think so..." Al's smile vanished.

"You didn't tell him?" I was a little annoyed that he wasn't talking to Envy. "What's wrong with you? You haven't talked to him in like a week!" I saw my brothers face turn a deeper shade of red. "What's going on?" I asked again.

He studdered. I could tell that he didn't want to say what he was about to say, but he knew he had to. He finally looked up at me with wide, frightened eyes. They startled me. I wasn't expecting him to be scared about it. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Nii-san... there's someone else in the house."