Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom ❯ Feel My Heart Beating ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I never claimed to own this, so guess what. I do not!
 
Summary: When faced with Love's difficulty, can three people locked in its hold push aside their fear for the sake of it? Sequel to Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me.
 
A/N: Next year in 2008, I'm planning to sell my original novel/s at Wizard World Convention in Los Angeles, anyone interested in sharing a booth with me? It's a lot of money to rent a space and I would be happy to share a spot. If you're interested, feel free to email me and we'll work something out.
 
Thanks to MiyukiWolfire for her excellent beta work!
 
 
 
When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom
Episode 19Feel My Heart Beating
 
By the time Roy got back to the house it was late.  After his somewhat reasonable conversation with Edward who had left awhile before he had, still, something bugged him about that conversation.  It wasn't so much that they had actually gotten along, Edward hadn't overreacted to anything or accused him of the usual.  No, it had been the fact that Edward wasn't the least bit surprised to have heard that Winry had told the whole town that the children were his.  Usually, someone hearing that for the first time, the reaction would have been of surprise or to deny it, but nothing of the sort came out of the rival alchemist's mouth.  His reaction was strangely calm, almost as if he knew that Winry had not eluded to the truth.  But how was that possible?  Weren't Edward and Alphonse away in some other world?  How long had they actually been back?  This was worth a little more investigating.
 
He opened the door and stepped inside, the lamp by the couch in the living room was on and Roy noticed that Pinako was the only one up. She was reading some sales transcripts, as the pile on the couch indicated.
 
“It's about time,” Pinako said, lifting her face from her work. “I was about to lock up, good thing I thought better of it, for your sake anyway.” Her voice was calm.
 
This woman had him feeling just the slightest bit guilty for his previous action, and he shouldn't feel that way, he was the one that had been lied to.  “I apologize for not returning at a more decent hour.”  That he could apologize for.
 
“I have been trying to stay out of this, Mustang, since it is something that you and my granddaughter need to work through.” She stood up. “But if I thought for one moment that you were going to repeat what happened years ago and disappear from her life now… I would forbid you from seeing her, at all.”  She was eerily serious and her eyes narrowed behind her small wire-rimmed glasses.  “And don't you tell me that I couldn't even do such a thing. You and your family aren't the only ones with connections; I have lived quite awhile and have built up enough of my own.”
 
She folded her hands behind her back.  “Things might not have gone the way we all have hoped, I for sure didn't want her to get pregnant before she was ready to handle it.  She was pregnant at sixteen, unmarried, and already the back fences started jawing about her.  It was I who put out the tiny hints about Ed when I realized that you had no intention of returning, and the town believed what they wanted. I needed to protect her because the one who was supposed to never came back to do that.  Instead of finding out the truth, you leave her.  Is this going to be a reoccurring problem with you? Running away?”
 
Roy felt he didn't need a lecture, but a lot of what she said made some amount of sense.  Still, the way she talked to him made him feel three years old and he just got his hand slapped for stealing a cookie.  “I didn't leave. I needed to calm my head.  I didn't want to give in to anger, or do something that I knew I would regret.” He took a deep breath.  “I'm not going to walk out on her, Ma'am.  You have my word.”
 
She snorted in amusement. “It's not really me you have to convince of that, Mustang.” Pinako softly laughed. “This conversation never happened,” she said and turned, heading to the front door and locking it, then going to the kitchen for something to drink before bed.
 
Roy headed up the stairs. The flickering oil lights on the walls provided enough light so no one would take a fall in the dark of the night.  He saw one door open, it belonged to the children and he headed to it.  Poking his head in, he noticed the twins in their beds which were pushed together in the middle to make one large one.  They were both cuddled to each other, sleeping soundly.
 
Stepping inside the room, he stood at the bedside watching them.  He knew they had been confused earlier tonight and they hadn't deserved that.  Even though he didn't know about them, he was still partly responsible for their confusion in what happened tonight.  Only if he had come back here it would have saved a lot of useless heartache, including his own.  He was going to change that for them.  He was going to be the father they can depend on.
 
He couldn't imagine how alone Winry must have felt taking care of these little ones on her own with only her grandmother there to support her.  Winry was definitely a strong woman to be able to look after the twins and as he sees how happy they are, it must have taken a lot of courage to always give them a smile no matter how she was feeling inside.
 
Gently, as to not wake them, he reached towards them and stroked their hair affectionately, then quietly backed out of the room.  Tomorrow was their birthday and he didn't want to disturb them, they needed their rest.
 
Starting to pass by Winry's room, Roy paused, staring at her closed door.  He probably shouldn't be doing this, but he had to see her.  Curling his hand around the knob he quietly turned it and pushed the door open.  The room was completely dark, just a little light came from the window and the moon's glow which shone on Winry cuddled under her blanket.  She wasn't awake, if she was there was no doubt in his mind she would make it known and quite loudly at that.  He stepped inside, closing the door behind him.  Softly walking to her bedside, he glanced down at her sleeping face.
 
Roy watched her stir a little and she wiggled a bit before grabbing the pillow in a tight grip.  He sat at her side, mentally apologizing for his behavior of leaving in anger.  He didn't want her to think that he was leaving her, which she probably figured that was what was happening, knowing that she didn't want to hold onto any such hope that he would stay this time around.  He knew she still cared for him, that she was fighting it with all her strength, only so she didn't end up disappointed again.
 
Lifting his hand, he softly brushed the blonde hair from her cheek, and he saw her eyes squint a little more.  `You can trust me, Winry.  I'm not going to leave, not without you and the twins.'  He gently leaned forward and pressed his lips to her cheek, hearing a small noise that she made.  Pulling back, he watched her.  Her eyes slowly opened, Roy could tell her vision was trying to focus in the dark.  He leaned back a little so that he wasn't crowding her as she looked right at him.
 
Winry wondered if she was dreaming as this had happened many a time in those dreams of hers.  Her brow furrowed.  “Roy?” she whispered, her voice coming out slightly scratchy from being asleep as she reached out and let her fingers trail along his thigh, finding him solid.
 
“Yeah?” he whispered back, watching her reaction change from neutral to anxious and Roy leaned closer again.
 
Realizing that he was very real, her eyes widened in pure surprise. “You came back?” Winry didn't wait for his answer and all within a few seconds she shot upright, curled her legs into her side and threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself against him tightly and buried her face into the crook of his neck. “I thought…I thought you weren't going to.”
 
Roy's eyes closed blissfully and a small content smile curved his lips as one of his arms wrapped around her waist, and the other, his hand cupped her arm in holding her tightly to him.  “I was upset, I needed to think.  I know you have no trust in my word, which is my doing, but I'm not going to leave you again, Winry.”
 
“I'm sorry.  About the twins and Ed, and” She squeezed him more.  Her heart was spiraling in the feel of him and did not want to let go of him this time.
 
“Shh, quiet now.  It's not important what your town's people think.” He only held her tighter, wanting to lose himself in her embrace.  And it didn't matter, what was important was how she felt about it.  She said she hadn't been ashamed to have had his children.  It had been Pinako spreading the slight gossip to take the heat off Winry, when it should have been himself to do just that.  He should have come back to protect her, to defend her no matter the trouble.
 
She closed her eyes and pulled back a little from him, only his arm around her waist prevented her from moving too far.  Her face pointed towards the mattress.  “Tomorrow I'll tell at least the parents that come to the twins' party the truth.  I'm not ashamed to have had your babies, Roy.”
 
“I have never really cared about my reputation when it came to the opposite sex, as I'm sure you know.” Roy said, moving his free hand up into her hair, running his fingers through the long silky strands.  “But you don't have to tell them anything.  It's not really their place.  I don't want the people you grew up with to treat you badly just because something happened between us that they don't understand.  Most of them aren't any different in how or what they do when it comes to passion.  Was it really so terrible that you enjoyed our time together for others to see something so wrong in it?  Why should they judge when they could have made similar choices?”
 
“It was hard to think back when it started to become evident that I was going to have a child, I didn't know I was having twins yet,” Winry said, now staring at the mattress.  “I chose the easy path, to make things work for me here.  The people I grew up with aren't bad, they just want to believe this place is free from all corruption, greed and lust.  And we are in a way.  It's so far out of the way that people come here when they want to start over with a new life, to be something they can be proud of.  If you find yourself in a mess, anyone here will stick their neck out for you.”
 
“That is until you do something they don't agree with, like bearing children while unwed,” Roy replied and Winry shrugged.
 
She smiled so light that it was almost unnoticeable.  “I'm glad that you came back.” Winry knew she shouldn't admit to that, as that would unleash feelings she didn't want to grab and hold on to.
 
“I'm not really just some guy to you, am I?” Roy asked quietly, slowly trailing his fingers about her hip and up her waist.
 
Winry squeezed her cloth shorts tightly, “Don't make me answer that.” She let out a hard breath, trying to ignore the fact of his fingers wreaking havoc on her senses.  “That's all you should be.  I shouldn't care about you.  You're supposed to be in the past and nothing more than the children's father.”
 
He shifted forward more, putting his face close to hers so that his breath tickled her, her lips.  Roy noticed she would not lift her eyes to his, he knew she was determined to resist what she felt.  With his eye gleaming and closing half way, he said, “You need me.” His hand lifted to her cheek, where he touched lightly with his fingertips and whether she realized this or not, Roy felt her lean into his touch.  “You want me.” He moved closer, just enough that he could almost feel her lips, and his hand moved from her cheek to press against her neck and he could feel her pulse jumping wildly. “You l” He was cut off by Winry's mouth on his.
 
She couldn't take it anymore! He was so close and he smelled so wonderful, the gentle light touches from his fingers just breezing over her skin made her feel like she was drunk on him.  She would blame this behavior on her tired nerves.  When she realized what she was doing, she tried to pull away only his hand cupped the back of her head, holding her in place and she fell into the sensations he was giving her.  Out of control, she felt completely out of it while she felt him.  Without breaking contact, he lifted up and pressed her down onto her back with him poised above her.  One hand moved down her side and curved her waist.  Even through her clothing she could feel the wonderful heat from his hands. His mouth left hers only to move slowly about her neck and throat.
 
Her eyes closed blissfully, and she swallowed roughly.  “Roy,” she breathed, panted, “You…you have to stop.”
 
“Why?” he asked against her flesh, licking at her pulse point and he heard her groan.  “You don't really want me to stop, you're just afraid.”  He lifted from her neck, staring into concerned eyes.  And to prove his point…it was a quick move, his hand swept between her legs, his fingers moving aside her panties and he felt the truth of her desire.  He stroked up and down her crease gathering the wetness there and showing it to her.  “See?”
 
Even in the dark she could see her own liquid heat coating his fingers as well as that mischievous grin on his face.  Winry couldn't find her words, it felt like her throat was closing up.  It seemed to her that at one moment she was open and honest with him and then the next she was shutting him out again.  It had been this way ever since he came back.  Part of her wanted to go back to the way it was, where she felt so familiar with him and could talk to him comfortably, even if it was just about her day.  It was the other half that said, `No, watch yourself, don't trust it.' She didn't like being pulled in two different directions.  It was a constant battle.  “Roy…”
 
His eye held hers.  “This is all the proof I need to see that my attentions are something you want, something you crave.  If you didn't want me you wouldn't be this soaking and I barely touched you.”  Roy heard her gasp and it made his grin deepen and then soften.  He let his fingers curl around hers and he brought her hand up to his heart.  “Do you feel my heart beating?  It's yours.”  He noticed her looking at him slightly confused. “It's been yours for quite sometime, only I have been too stupid and lost to do anything about letting you know.”
 
“Roy…you shouldn't say things like this to me.” Winry dropped her gaze from his, `It makes me hope and you'll just crush it.'
 
He only smiled, knowing he would have to tell her the absolute truth and hold nothing back, not even how he felt for her.  He stared into her blue eyes, finding her confused and lost, just as he was lost.  He needed her to know the truth.  “Winry, he stroked her hair, her shoulder and lightly skimmed his fingers about her cheek. “I love you,” Roy said softly, sincerely, seeing her eyes widen and she gasped.  He felt her struggle and he moved off her as she sat up and she turned her back on him, while sitting upon her knees.
 
She curled her hands into fists, resting them on her thighs.  “Why do you tell me this now?  Is it just because you want…”
 
Roy moved closer, pressing his chest against her back.  He tenderly slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her back into him and lowering his face in between her shoulder and neck, taking in her sweet scent, the soft feel of her. The calming hue being this close to her enveloped him. “I don't want anything that you don't want to give me.  If I had a chance to do it all over again, Winry, I would have come back here to you.”
 
Winry felt her tears sliding slowly down her cheeks, she tried to speak, but she was just so shocked and there was a little suspicion that he wasn't being honest, that he only wanted one thing from her.
 
“Winry, I didn't come back here because I felt I wasn't good enough for you.  You are so good and full of light and life.  I didn't want to bring you down into my bitter darkness.  So I made the decision to spare you from pain by staying out of your life.”
 
She choked on a sob, “Who are you to make that kind of decision for me?” Winry felt her throat tightening.
 
“Someone who wanted to protect you from what I really am.”
 
Winry spun around, her eyes flaming with anger, pain and grief connected with his dark one.  “Then why are you here?” She whispered harshly.  “Why even let me feel something for you if you claim you're so horrible?”
 
Roy clutched her arms, “Because I can't stay away.” And he pulled her against him, wrapping her in his strong embrace and she seemed to nestle against him.  “I need you, Winry.” He sounded broken and vulnerable for the first time in his life.  Pressing his chin to the side of her head, he let out a smooth breath.  “I need you in my arms.  I need your strength to give me strength.” Her arms had slid up his back, holding him to her and Roy felt the need to tell her everything. “I need your light to brighten my darkness.” He felt her clutch the material of his shirt tightly.  “I thought I was doing the right thing, but I was completely wrong. It was a bad decision I made which ended up leaving you this broken and shattered.”
 
Breathing evenly as she listened to the beat of his heart, it would speed up and mellow. Winry clung to him tighter, wanting to fall into him, but something inside her was holding her back.  “Is it possible to hate someone and love them all at the same time?” she asked, “I hate that you make me feel things that I longed to have buried in the past.  I hate that you drive me crazy in almost every possible way.  You have often twisted my world, my way of thinking.  It has never been easy dealing with you. But, I find that I need it. I…I love it. I want more…more of that chaos that you have created in me.  It longs for you, my soul, my heart.  But I don't want to give in, I can't.  I just-” She was cut off with a hard kiss. Roy's fingers moving into her hair, gripping the back of her head as he pushed her mouth open, driving his tongue into her sweet mouth, making her feel him. It. That chaos she wanted so badly.
 
She turned her head away as he crushed her to him, “Wait, stop…I can't think.” Winry moaned when his hand covered over her breast, making her brow crease as hot tingles raced through her blood, heating her.  His other hand cupped her cheek.
 
“Good, don't think.” Roy pressed his nose against hers, “Just feel me.  Feel all of me, my body, my heart, my soul.”   He loved her, with everything that he was.  He was sorry that he had hurt her, destroyed her faith in him.  He had done more damage instead of protecting her.  No more, he was going to do everything he could to make sure no one hurt her, even himself…
 
Heat spread across her pale skin, delightful tingles raced through her as his hands and mouth moved over every inch of her.  Winry's eyes were softly closed as she held him to her, with her mouth falling open letting out small, pleased sounds.  She was letting him, she didn't want him to stop, even though her head told her it was not right.  Winry wanted him and nothing else and then gasped loudly when his fingers slid up between her legs and rubbed her.
 
His mouth took hers, and Winry's fingers imbedded in his hair.  Enjoying the silky strands between her fingers.  This was so nice, and she angled her head back as his lips glided about her throat and he shifted against her, making her pant.  One hand curved her naked hip and she mewled, feeling him pressing against her moist center.  She whispered his name, again and again.
 
Roy felt her legs wrap around his waist, and his hard arousal slipping inside her.  `Oh, yes…' and he moaned against her neck.  This was how he felt complete, where there was no darkness, only the light, only hope and joy.  Winry was all those things.  He groaned when Winry shifted beneath him and he smoothly thrust deep inside her, his body sliding against hers in a most delicious frenzy.  He lifted up so he could see her face with each drive of his hips into hers.  Her pretty blue eyes would flutter open and closed.  With her fingers moving over his back, he pressed his forehead against hers, hearing her sweet sounds.
 
One of her arms circled his neck pulling his mouth down to hers, and she kissed him hard, as if starved and needing.  She gasped, feeling him deep inside her, making her nerves spiral.  Her other hand, her fingers were traveling along the back of his shoulder where she found an impressive sized jagged scar.  She rubbed it softly, before moving her gentle touch down his back and over his side, she traced three long scars, and he seemed to shiver above her and she lovingly caressed those imperfections.  Her gliding fingers making him pant as he pulled back from her torrid kiss.  He angled his head back, and biting his lower lip as she touched him and thrashed her lower body hard against his, making him feel her, that he had gone without her for so long.
 
Winry softly cried out, feeling his mouth envelope her tight nipple and his fingers stroking her.  So wet, so good. And she hummed in delight the way his tongue brushed across her peak that she arched into him, her hand grabbing at the back of his head.  He was making her feel so much, it was almost too intense and she squeezed him with her thighs, her noises of pleasure filling the air.   She never wanted to stop, she wanted to stay a part of him forever…
 
On their sides, they were facing each other, Roy's finger soothingly stroking her nose.  He smiled softly.  It was a good thing that he was lying on his side his patch was on so he could see her more clearly with his working eye.
 
“Does it work at all?” Winry whispered, seeing his brow crease knowing he was internally asking her what she was talking about.  “Your eye, can you not see out of it at all?”
 
Roy avoided her gaze for a moment, gathering his thoughts.  Telling her this meant he would again fear what she would say or do.  He knew he shouldn't, that she was so caring no matter what.  She had put Edward back together, knowing how terrifying she must have felt.  How old had she been when Edward most likely came to her house a bloody mess? He shouldn't expect her to be disgusted.  “No, it doesn't work at all.  It's a good reminder of my past mistakes.”
 
Her fingers trailed over his cheek that wasn't covered.  She didn't want to make him feel any discomfort so she would put off examining the extent of his permanent injury at a later date.  Instead she shifted forward, pressing herself into him.  Winry smiled lightly feeling his arm go around her and hold her close.  He nestled his face in her neck and inhaled her scent, and letting his eye close so he could become wrapped up in safe feeling of her warmth, of her eternal light.

****
 
“Are you gonna do it now?” Anna asked him, jumping up and down excitedly.
 
Roy smiled, “Well, your mother asked me to start the fire for the meat patties, so yes.”  He reached into his dark slacks pocket and pulled out his white glove with the alchemic circles on it.  “You see this?” He brought it down so Anna could see it.  “This is what I use so that I don't have to draw a new circle each time.  These markings are sewn into a particular kind of cloth that allows me to draw a spark quickly.”
 
“You can do dat?” She asked wide eyed in disbelief. “No where in my book doze it say.”
 
Laughing softly, Roy patted her head.  “You'll learn that eventually with a proper teacher.”  He let his little girl take the glove from his hand and examine it.
 
Her little blonde head snapped up with a wide smile.  “Mama has one a dese, it under da floor in her room.  She always looking at it and hug it.” She dropped little dark eyes to the red markings that she traced with her fingers.
 
“She should have one.  I gave it to her before you were born.  To keep it safe for me.”  He reached for the glove and his daughter let go of it.  He was aware that her eyes were on his movements as he tugged the glove on his hand and moved towards the metal base that was curved and held pieces of wood and coals.  There was a grill placed on it and held in place by two metal curved studs.  “Watch,” he said proudly, holding his hand towards the barbeque and he snapped his fingers, feeling the spark swirl from his fingers and blaze about the wood chips and coals.  The fire was flaming nicely.
 
Anna giggled and jumped up and down while clapping.  “Yay, yay!”
 
“Brian!” Winry emitted sharply as her son swiped his finger across the vanilla buttermilk frosting she had made and started spreading it on the triple layer cake and stuck it in his mouth, running off giggling. “He is so lucky it's his birthday,” she grumped, sticking her knife back in the bowl of sweet spread.
 
Edward snickered, turning the cake for her and letting her coat the spot that Brian stole from.  “They both have lots of energy.  I don't know how you do it, Winry,” he said with a praising tone.
 
“Not that I mind you helping me, Ed.  But why didn't you go with Al to pick up the twins' birthday present in town?” She frosted the side of the chocolate cake, making swirls.
 
“Feh, someone's gotta protect you from that rat bastard,” Edward said casually, and he noticed that she stopped moving and turned a sad expression to him.  “I'm not going to lie and hide how I feel about the guy, Winry.  You should know that by now.  No matter what relationship you had with him.”
 
“Had?” she whispered really softly.
 
Nodding, Edward tilted his head a little towards her.  “Yes, had.” He then gripped the counter and looked straight ahead.  “Even though I hate him, and you shouldn't be anywhere near him… I guess through all of your and his involvement I see how much you rather like his attentions, I can look past the fact you had a moment of weakness yesterday.”  The knife hit the floor with loud clatter making him look right at her.  Edward saw her bending down and wiping up a smear of frosting on the floor.  When she stood upright, he noticed the shock and worry in her eyes.  He dropped his gaze from hers, looking sadly at the counter top…this very counter top where Mustang and she… Edward shuddered.
 
“What do you mean?” Her voice came out shaky.
 
He smiled but it wasn't a happy one.  “I was coming back from the workshop and you and Mustang were in conversation.  I had opened the door but you obviously didn't hear me, neither did he.  But I saw more than I care to have seen.” Edward noticed she looked panicked.  “Don't worry, Winry, I held my tongue. I didn't even let you two know I was even there.  Which you probably think is quite an accomplishment.” He gave her a half grin.
 
“Did you…see anything?”
 
Edward closed his eyes, those past visions disgusted him.  “I saw everything.”  He saw her eyes narrow, which in turn made his anger rise.  “Look, don't get mad at me, you were the one getting off in the kitchen.”  He heard her gasp and she jolted, he could feel the rage coming off her in waves.
 
“You…how dare you say that!” she shook her fist at him.
 
“It's the truth!” he yelled at her.  “If you wanted that kind of stuff to remain private do it where it can't be seen!  It would spare the rest of us from having to witness something so repulsive!”
 
“Repulsive!” Winry growled, “I'll have you know, it was far from repulsive.  In fact, it was quite enjoyable.” She smirked, making Edward gasp this time and his eyes narrowed even more.
 
Edward's hands found his hips in irritation. “I didn't realize you were that desperate to throw yourself at a man who walked out on you and will no doubt do it all again, because you're easy.” He smirked then realized that he had said the wrong thing and she yelled out in rage.  He cringed when she swung her fist at him, and out of sheer luck he caught her wrist before it could make contact with his face.
 
“Eragh!! Let go!” She tried yanking her wrist from his, only his grip tightened.  “So I can beat you to a pulp, you little-”  Winry had been cut off because Edward had yanked her forward into him and he covered her mouth with his.
 
She stood as still as stone, wide eyed.  His hand had pulled hers at an angle behind him.  Winry was so shocked, Edward was standing here, standing here kissing her.  She noticed he had his eyes closed as he was certainly enjoying this moment.  She couldn't take it, it was nice but there was something wrong.  It didn't feel quite right.  She felt him release her wrist and she took a step back.  “Ed…?” She spread her fingers across her lips.
 
He couldn't look her in the eyes, “I…” he growled in frustration. “I didn't mean to, I don't know what...”
 
Winry stared at the floor and shook her head, “No, Ed, don't be sorry.  You can't help how you feel.”
 
“How do you feel?” he asked Winry, taking a timid step towards her.
 
“I honestly don't know how I feel, Ed.” She slowly lifted her gaze to find his, which he tried to avoid looking at her.  “Everything has been a whirlwind since you and Roy had come back here.”  Part of her didn't want things to change, not between her and Edward.  They had always been friends and she didn't want to lose that with him. She was opening up, but it wasn't to Edward.
 
“Winry, don't trouble yourself with this now.  You have a birthday party to make special for your little ones.  Think on it later,” Edward said with a kind smile.  “They are your first priority.”
 
She returned the smile with a nod. “You're right, Ed, for once,” she teased and he laughed.  Winry turned back around to finish icing the cake and then add the decorations.
 
An hour or so later, the back yard was full decorations of ribbons and children between the ages of three and seven, with their parents chatting happily amongst each other.  Pinako was at the grill firing up hamburgers, she was quite skilled with flipping the meat in the air that she received several rounds of applause.
 
The pile of gifts on a table spread with a blue cloth seemed to pile high, the two that Alphonse picked up earlier that day sat beneath the table as they were too big.
 
Winry was slicing cheese from the large cheddar block on the condiment table and she felt a presence come to stand beside her.  Looking to her left she found Roy there, examining the food items.  “Anything that you don't like?” She gestured to the condiments.
 
He looked at her out of the corner of his working eye, “I don't like Edward kissing you,” Roy said quietly, for her ears only and he saw her hand stop moving in mid slice.
 
“That's not what I was…” She sighed, “You can't get mad at him or me for what happened.  Edward has a right to his feelings.  You and I have no say in it.”
 
“I know.” Roy narrowed his eye in concentration on the orange brick. “It doesn't excuse the fact that I didn't like it.” He pressed his hand down on hers, as he helped her slice a piece of cheese and lay it on the small stack.  “Did you like it?” He was not looking at her, but at the brick of cheese.  His fingers curled around hers again as he hovered her hand holding the cheese slicer over the brick again, bringing her to slice another thin piece.
 
Winry felt that he had no right to that information, even if Roy had often thought about her, she knew that he had been with other women no matter what thoughts of her would surface in his mind.  “You of all people should know that being kissed is nice.”  She heard him snort.  Winry knew she was being cruel to Roy by only telling him half truths, but the kiss the Edward surprised her with was nice, it just wasn't all consuming.  Looking at him, she noticed he tried not to look effected with what she had just said, and she couldn't keep herself silent to let him wallow in some emotional pain.  “It was surprising and I won't lie and say it wasn't nice…but it didn't make my pulse race.” She glanced at him, noticing a small proud smile curve his lips and he turned his head, looking right at her.
 
He leaned closer, “Put that down,” Roy said into her ear, making her fingers release the cheese slicer and he curled his fingers completely around hers, pulling her from the long table towards the side of the house away from prying eyes.
 
Winry cast a nervous glance at the guests noticing they were all wrapped up in themselves and the children were playing and chasing each other with Den on their heels.  Alphonse and Edward were in conversation pointing to the presents beneath the table, while her grandmother was tending to the hamburgers.  “Wait, what are you doing?” she whispered harshly and slightly nervous.
 
Roy gently pushed her against the house and pressed his body against hers, seeing her pretty blue eyes widen.  He grinned seductively and leaned down, putting his lips to her ear. “Making your pulse race, of course,” she was about to speak but he cut her off with his mouth on hers.
 
She had every intention of pushing him off her, she really did… Only, the firm sweep of his tongue against hers sent sparks rushing through her and she moaned, pressing closer to him.  Her hand fisting in his shirt, sent his hand to grip her waist, then curving her hip.  Winry barely registered him lifting her leg and curling it about his waist as he pushed his lower body against her heated center, that was covered by her panties beneath the black skirt she wore.  He pulled back from kissing her, only to suckle at her neck, her arms wound around him tightly.
 
“Is your pulse racing?” he breathed into her ear and all she could do was groan and he smiled against her cheek.
 
“Some…someone could see.”
 
Roy licked her cheek to her ear, “Who cares,” His response was gruff and lust filled. Making her groan, he thrust his arousal against her clothed core.  With one hand he unzipped his pants, taking a hold of his manhood and with his other hand he moved the panty material covering her femininity to the side, rubbing himself along her soaking crease.  “Oh…you're so wet,” he whispered into her ear making her cry out softly.
 
“Uh…” She felt him push inside her and Winry groaned, leaning her head back against the side of the house.
 
He gripped her hips tightly making her wrap those pretty legs of hers around his waist and he thrust up into her, making her squeak and hold onto him, her arms tightening about him as well as her legs.  She buried her face into his shoulder as he drove up, thrusting in and out of her exquisite warmth, pulling soft noises from her.  This was risky and perhaps he didn't want to get caught, yet there was a certain thrill about it, that made him push harder and she rewarded him with an erotic moan.  If she was too loud, it would bring others around to see what was going on, and he really did not want to cause her too much trouble.  “Do you want me to stop now?”
 
She made some kind of strangled sounding moan, “No…God, Roy, more.”
 
Roy was pleased with her demand and gave her exactly what she wanted as he drove harder into her, making her crave him.  She squeezed her arms about him, blissful cries were screamed into his chest, which Roy was relieved for since it muffled her from causing a scene.  Only, he wished he could hear her.  He would, later.  He wanted her sounds, he wanted her wild and uninhibited.
 
Winry now felt it was a good thing that she found someone here in Resembool that she bought some of that green birth control fluid from.  She had bought it just in case she met some nice man and wanted to take a relationship to the next step.  Yet, the situation never arose…until now.  The feel of him deep inside her, made her toes curl and her heart pound as she thrashed herself down on him, wanting more… so much more that she feared she was falling for him all over again, that perhaps she hadn't really stopped.  What was happening to her?  Could she really trust him now, after everything?

=====
Sorry it had taken so long to get this episode/chapter out. But I've been busy, real life, pooh! Haha Well what did you all think? I hope you enjoyed this. In the next episode/chapter, Roy's parents return, and even Gracia and Elysia make an appearance and there's more birthday celebration to be had!