G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Fight For the Earth ❯ Gundam Fight! Shining Gundam vs. Brawler Gundam ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Gundam Fight! Shining Gundam vs. Brawler Gundam
I dun own G-Gundam.... Away, you pests! *swats characters with a fly swatter*
ALL- Hey!!
~*~*~*~
 
Taichi was standing out in the field with his Gundam, which is the Shining Gundam. I thought this Gundam looked familiar, but I didn't care. I was pumped and focused on beating him. I showed up with Brawler out and ready.
 
“I hope you're ready, cuz I'm not gonna hold back!” I yelled confidently.
 
“I won't either.” Taichi bluntly said as he went inside his Gundam.
 
/Oh...he's going down!!/ I thought as I ran into the cockpit and activated my Gundam. The MTS suit's tight, but it's supposed to be anyway. After the checks, I was ready to go.
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT-!” Taichi yelled. That's my cue!
 
“READY- GO!!!” I yelled as I started a flurry of punches... /He'll dodge them... turn left!/, my mind ordered as my body, thus the unit turning accordingly. And I was throwing punches and most landed on Shining Gundam.
 
/Now... uppercut!/
 
I threw a uppercut and Shining was thrown across the field.
 
“You're... tougher than I thought... Not bad.” Taichi said as he put on the thrusters and started a volley of kicks. From what I could tell, he was much better with it. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't block them in time...
 
“OWWW!!! ...hehe... You're pretty good... Not good enough!!” I yelled as I pulled out my tonfa batons and began a flurry of baton attacks. He managed to block half of them... and I did a spinning attack and knocked Shining Gundam backwards...
 
But, unexpectedly, the Shining has pulled out his sword and began his lashes at me. The screen flashed that my left arm is nearing 83% of damage... Not good. With my left arm at this condition, I can't fully use my special attack... eh what the hell.
 
“Wow... you're nearing to get rid of my arm... I'll finish this up right now! BRAWLING SMASH!!” I yelled as I started to twirl my batons and myself to a circle and started to go off like a top for Shining Gundam.
 
Unfortunately, I caught a glimpse that Shining Gundam was going to do a attack too...
 
“SHINING FINGER!!” Taichi yelled as preps his right arm and it glows. Hey... wait, is that was I think it is...? Shining Gundam's ultimate attack?! Uh-oh...
 
Fortunately, the Smash connected before the Shining Finger got a hold of my shoulder, which was close to my head and it hurts like hell.
 
“AHHH!!! Dammit...” I cursed.
 
I was very tired and I could tell that Taichi was tired too. With my good right arm, I was punching Shining's right arm before he let me go...
 
“I... can...still...” I was struggling to stand up, trying to stand...
 
“I...am not... done...” Taichi managed to say before he fell over, but that was the same time when I fell over.
 
“Oh....” I groaned. “I guess you win...”
 
“No... it was more of a draw.”
 
“You... sure?” I asked.
 
`Yeah... you were quite a challenge. And considering that this is my first draw...”
 
I was amazed, “Really? So... you haven't lost a match yet?”
 
“Nope... this is not a real good time for a chat. I'll get my crew. They'll help your Gundam to your hanger.”
 
“Um... thanks...” The MF was shutting down and I managed to get out and I looked like hell. So did Taichi, as he stumbled out of his unit. Then, he extended his hand. I looked at it for a minute.
 
“Good fight.” He said.
 
I smirked and shook his hand. “Yeah... good fight.”
 
~*~
 
“RENEE!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?”
 
I heard that Lynn and Kinoko wasn't happy about my nightly fight with Taichi. He managed to help haul in Brawler and it only took the whole crew and Kinoko to realize that I snuck out to get into a Gundam Fight...
 
“Hey, rules are rules.” I said as Lynn and Kinoko started to yell at me. After all, I didn't make it up.
 
For some strange reason, I felt better... I have my first draw... damn. At least it wasn't a lost. That I was worried about. But now, I can stop worrying over my pretty lil head and focus on what's next.
 
~*~
 
“Great... you had to go and fight the Shining Gundam and get this unit beaten up.” Kinoko bluntly said while munching on ice cream. We were at a Ice Cream Parlor while we were waiting for Brawler to get fixed up... again.
 
“Hey... Smiley challenged me. I had to accept the challenge. Besides, do you want chaos let loose on this beautiful day?? Besides, I don't know who else is gonna come.”
 
“Hn. You can always go...”
 
“Lesse now...” I pulled the clipboard out and see who's left... aside from the remaining Shuffle Alliance.
 
“We got... Neo-Germany, Neo-Iceland, Neo-Mexico, Neo-Thailand, Neo-Egypt...”
 
“Hmm... Egypt...Isn't Zalika Rahman the pilot?” Kinoko chirped.
 
“A girl pilot? Sounds like fun to battle.”
 
“And I think Neo-Thailand's pilot's a girl too. Enzeru Kino.”
 
“Hmm... very interesting. Since Allenby Beardsley's becoming into a woman Gundam fighter, we got everyone else.”
 
“Including you too.”
 
“Yeah... But, hey. That's the spice of life.”
 
“Okay, let's go check on Brawler and see if we can go...”
 
~*~