Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Final Mission ❯ the Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. So don't sue me. I got just a notepad with my all my fanfics and crap like that... so if you want it then sue...j/k.

The Final Mission
By some drunken dude


Chapter 1 The Mission
Heero slowly got up from watching TV He live in the countryside, where nobody would find him. The 4
Gundam Wing pilots went their separate ways. Wufei is in the special force, to prevent an incident like White fang. Duo became a junk yard sales man along, after Hilde married an ex-Oz soldier. Trowa is in the Circus with his sister Catherine. Quetra went and took care all his 29 sisters. All of the Gundam pilots slowly forgo about the pain of wars.
All except the perfect soldier, Heero Yuy. No matter what he did the memories where still there. Especially his first mission, The smiling face of the little girl, and the happy look of the puppy they had. But in an instance they where replace to burning buildings.
He blame himself from that mistake. They didn't deserve to die. But fates choose them to die. How can he complete his mission to live a happy life if he can't forget the past! But strange...why did Dr. J ask for the Zero system just before he self-destructs Wing Zero. He did what he was told, since it was a direct order.
Heero got bored and went to check his E-mails. He knew that it would be all insurance things. But maybe if he is lucky, a mission will be there.
"Just Junk,"He said. Nothing caught his interest. Except the last Mail; Zero. He checks on it and sees what it was.

Heero I know that this is quite ackward. But since I know you probably want
some mission...Lucky for you that you have been order for your Final Mission.
After this your life will change forever. Now this is your mission in facts.
You will be sent to the 20th Century
and retreat the strongest power you can find. Meet me at the park for more info.
Dr. J
Mission accepted
he responded
Heero looks at it once last time to see if this message was real. The last time he receives a mission was a joke from Duo. He had to pretend to be a fanfiction writer by the name of Odin Jr., Heero's son.
Why did he fall for it? It was so obvious.
#################
The Next day Heero arrive at the park, where Dr. J was waiting for him in the bench
"Ah Heero I knew you would make it." Said Dr. J in his cheery smile.
"Get to the point," Heero said in his monotone voice.
"I see, still with that attitude. Well now let's get to the point shall we."
"Yes we should."
"Heero could you tell me what is in the bottom of the bench." Heero without looking responded.
"A sleeping bomb." The bomb went off and Heero fell asleep, Without a struggle as if he knew what was going on.
"Correct and sorry about this. Your Mission will start right now," said Dr. J as two men came in black with their dark glasses. (Damn they spooky)
"We thank you for this,"
"Yeah but just remember that this will be his final mission."
"We understand," they said as they put him in the Van and drove off.


***********

5 girls about 16-17 in age were walking in the park. When it started to rain. They ran to seek protection from the rain. But on the way ... There was a bright flash. "What was that?" one of them said.
"Let's check it out," said another one. They agreed and went to see what it was. Expecting to see something out of the ordinary. They saw a boy about 16-17 in age, with dark brown hair, a green tank top and black shorts. He was lying in the ground and had some bandages around his forehead with a little blood penetrating. One of them went to where he was and checks if he was alive. She shook him up a bit. But he wouldn't wake up.
"Is he alive?" the blond one asks. She nodded in a yes form.
"Someone should call the ambulance," One of them said. But when they look at where he was lying...He was gone. Leaving them wondering if they just imagine the whole scene...But With the sound of the rain.... Only one of them could hear a distance voice saying
"The Zero System...."

To BE continue...

Done what'cha think Good or bad...And I know I didn't get to the details. But that its because I got bored and sleep. Anywayz I need Some couples...Who and Who...Heero/????. Please me need some couples. PLEASE I know it started kinda dark but comedy will follow. And I need some weapons for Heero and the G-pilots. Since they're Gundams were destroy. Should I just make them having some light swords or Guns that take your energy when you use them...Which one!!!R+R

Wufei: this injustice!! Where was I?
Trowa: ...or I
Dou: Whoa!! He spoke.
Quatre: or me, you're soooo mean.
Me: I will put you in my next chapter, promise
Heero: I don't like it
Odin: I know you don't like it!
Duo: I loved it!!!
Quetra: Well in the story, Why are they after Heero?
Heero: Crazy fans! So much imagination and I'm not like that, son…
Odin Jr.: too bad father…I am the author mhahahahahahahaha...