Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Final Mission ❯ The Little girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. But I do own a jack up computer that just shocks me. Watch out it bites too



The Final Mission
By some high fellow

Chapter 2: the little girl
The Rain stop and the clouds soon vanish from the skies. Yet it was barely 5 p.m. The sun was high in the sky now.
"What'cha doing mister." ask a little boy to the person sitting next to him in the bench. The boy stays silent until he gets a response. He gave up and yells, "You're no fun mister!" leaving to get back to his mom.
"Fun?" He said as he felt a pinch of pain in his head. It got worse and soon he had his hand around his head. Little by little scene of his life went by, But some where from his future. He recognized some because Wing Zero told him that. But these where fresh new.
"What are these memorize?" But as soon as they came, they left that quickly. "What am I doing here?" He ask himself. "This city I don't remember," Then he remembers the last thing Dr. J told Him....
Heero I know that this is quite awkward. But since I know you probably want
Some mission...Lucky for you that you have been order for your Final Mission.
After this your life will change forever. Now this is your mission in facts.
You will be sent to the 20th Century
And retreat the strongest power you can find....

Heero got of the bench and started to walk around anywhere. He wondered where in the hell he was and why he had bandages around his forehead. Quickly he tried to take them off, but it hurt like hell. Then he wonders ' Could it be that he was already in the 20th century.' Heero look at his surrounding and minutes later he came up with the conclusion that he was already in the 20th century.
"Shit at least he could have left me my gun to complete my mission." Then a thought came into his head.' How in the hell was he sent to the 20th century? We don't have the technology to build such a thing...Unless those 5 crazy scientists came up with a time machine. But--' His thoughts where interrupt by a certain girl with pink hair girl. Who was in the ground crying and holding her leg, Which was bleeding. He got up and walks where she was.
"Are you ok?" he ask her in his simple monotone voice.
"Yes but my leg its hurts," she said. Heero look at the cut. It was bleeding a little but he knew that f he left she would start crying. And he knew what a crying child could do, He knew since he knew Duo. So he took part of his own bandage and wrapped around her cut.
"Now it shouldn't hurt that much." The girl smiles at him happily and told him her name.
"Thank you...My name is Chibi Usa, (I think that is it) What's yours...?" Heero thought if he should give her his name. But what harm could it cost. So he gave her his name.
"Heero Yuy," He says in his monotone voice.
"Heero huh...can you help me find my friends." She said.
"Your friends?"
"Yeah ...I lost them when the rain hit a couple of minutes ago."
"I can't," He said looking at her. She was giving him those puppy eyes.
"Not this,"
"Please," She said nicely about to cry. Heero finally giving in, accept defeat.
"Fine,"

They walk around for a while. The questions Chibi ask him were annoying Heero. But he only answers one, Which shut her up for a while.
********Meanwhile in some other timeline********

Duo are you sure u told Heero to meet us at Quetra's mansion today," Said an annoyed Wufei.
"Of course I did Wu-man! I E-mail him just 6 hours before I arrived." Said Duo.
"sure you did and stop calling me WU-MAN, Maxwell!!"
"FINE WU-MAN!!"
"That's it your dead!!" said Wufei as he jump Duo and started fighting.
"I see they get along as always," said Trowa drinking his tea.
"Yes they are...By the way how is Catherine?" ask Quetra.
"She's doing fine...and tell me Quetra wasn't Relena joining us,"
"Well she has lots of things to do keeping the colonies and Earth in peace,"
"I see...shit Heero sure is late,"
"That's right, he's never late ...Even to a reunion."
"I say we bust in his house and throw a surprise party!!" Said Duo getting away from Wufei's Head lock.
"That's not a bad idea, Maxwell," Said Wufei thinking Duo should break in and get his ass shot first.
" I think it's a bad idea. Remember the last time we threw a surprise party for Heero. It ended as a cover up, saying Oz attacked here.
"That party was nuts!" said duo letting his guard down for a minute. Just enough for Wufei to give Duo what he deserves, getting his balls hit by Wufei. Suddenly a knock was heard.
"Maxwell get the door." Said Wufei in his victory voice.
"I can't my balls hurt...I can't feel them,"
"Damn that musta hurt," said Quetra.
"Fine I'll get it then," Said Trowa.
He opens the door to reveal two people wearing black clothes and shades too.
********
"Heero there they are!" Said Chibi as she saw her friends sitting in a bench.
"Thank you," she said and left.

"Chibi are you alright," said the blond one.
"Yep Heero was with me,"
"Heero?? Who is that?"
"My new friend,"
"New Friend?"
"Yep he's so cool and mysterious, and he's right there." She said as she points where he was. But he was gone. (Gee that was a surprise)
' Those girls are the same ones that where there when woke up. Could it be that they have seen me get teleport to this timeline. If so then they shall be eliminated.' But yet again his thoughts where interrupted as he ran into Hotaru, Setsuna, Haruka and Michiru.

To be continue...
Done what'cha think Good or bad...And I know I didn't get to the details. But that its because I got bored and sleep. Anywayz I need Some couples...Who and Who...Heero/????. Please me need some couples. PLEASE I know it started kinda dark but comedy will follow. And I need some weapons for Heero and the G-pilots. Since they're Gundams were destroy. Should I just make them having some light swords or Guns that take your energy when you use them...Which one!!!R+R

Odin Jr. What cha all think...Good... Bad...funny...

Heero: I don't like it
Odin: I know you don't like it!
Wufei: I loved it!!!
Heero: What was that?
Odin jr.: nothing much
Herro: ..........I know