Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ The Only One ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Category: AU, Yaoi, Gundam Wing fusion with the X-men series
Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6/6x5
Warnings: Lemon, shonen ai, sap
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 15: The Only One

Glancing at the closed shower room door, Wufei let out a silent groan. As happy as he was that the two boys were together, he *knew* he'd never be able to sleep on the couch with the two of them in there. Quatre and Trowa were quiet lovers, but that was to be expected. Duo on the other hand, he was always loud. //I can just imagine how loud he'd be during sex.// Flushing at the images that sprang to mind, Wufei glared daggers at the closed door before getting off the couch and making a bee-line for the back door. It wouldn't be the first night he'd spent out doors, and it was much to hot *inside*. The cool outdoors would be a welcome change.

* * *

"As you love me, have faith in me."

Shaking his head slowly, Trowa despised Quatre's sad expression. "I do," he said urgently, trying to bring the happiness back to those blue-green eyes. "I do have faith in you, Quatre." Stroking a hand over the pale boy's cheek, Trowa moved closer to him on the bed. "It's *my* strength that I doubt. Not you."

"Your strength," Quatre said softly, running his hands over Trowa's chest as that boy's arms raised and moved around him. "You *are* strong." Leaning forward, he placed soft kisses on Trowa's jaw and neck, pulling back in surprise when the tall boy let out a soft cry and tightened his arms. "Trowa?"

"Quatre." Green eyes met his and his own eyes widened at the blatant need he saw there. "Please, Quatre, I need you. If *you're* my strength I won't have doubts."

"I'm not strong," Quatre protested, unable to accept the responsibility Trowa implied. "Not *that* strong."

"But you are," Trowa said fervently, running the fingers of one hand through his thick blonde hair. "Strong enough to reach me. And I've never let *anyone* in before. Just you, Quatre."

Pale blue-green eyes shining, Quatre leaned closer, brushing the boy's long fall of red-brown bangs aside so he could place a gentle kiss on Trowa's forehead. "Never, Trowa?" he whispered, bestowing light kisses on the boy and pulling away when Trowa tried to turn his head so their lips would meet. "Am I the only one to kiss you like this? To care for you this much?"

"Yes. You're the only one I've ever wanted. Loved."

"Needed?"

"Yes!" Trowa said urgently, devouring Quatre with his eyes.

"Good." Hands behind the boy's head, he pulled him down, allowing their mouths to finally meet. Kissing the boy passionately, Quatre was surprised at his own intensity. Holding the boy tightly, he realized his urgency was spawned by the knowledge that he might have woken up one day and found Trowa gone. "Don't ever leave me, Trowa," he said hoarsely, "*That* would tear me apart."

"I wouldn't want to..."

"Then don't. Hold onto me. Stay with me and I'll love you forever."

* * *

Looking at the glimpses of skin showing through Duo's long thick hair, Heero stood, hands clenched at his sides. Stilling himself for Duo to turn, he waited, but the boy didn't move. "What's wrong?"

"How did you manage?" Duo asked with forced humor, not looking over his shoulder at the boy. "This is *so* embarrassing. I didn't think it would be so *difficult*."

Blinking in surprise, Heero stepped to the boy, moving to stand in front of him. Duo blushed furiously as Heero's eyes moved over him. Head averted, he didn't see Heero bend and pull off the rest of his clothing before pausing as he watched the blood rush to Duo's cheeks.

For all his boldness, Duo couldn't remember *ever* having been seen naked. There was a horrible sense of vulnerability that went along with it. As if he had somehow shed his self-confidence along with his clothing. Then an arm slipped around his waist and he turned his head to Heero as a hand cupped his cheek and the dark haired boy was moving close so their lips touched. Closing his eyes, Duo wrapped his arms around Heero, forcing himself to think only of the kiss and how good Heero's tongue felt against his.

One hand buried in the hair he'd lusted after for so long, Heero pulled Duo closer to him till their bodies touched. Parting for air, he moved his mouth against Duo's neck, tasting him as the other boy closed his eyes and made a soft sound, his hands flexing against Heero's back. Moving subtly, a small bit at a time, Heero slowly backed Duo toward the wall, grateful to the thick walls that would hold in their noise. Judging by the small noises Duo was making now, he wouldn't be silent later. Although he'd expected Duo to take charge, he was quickly realizing that the lovely boy wasn't as experienced as he'd thought.

Lost in the sensation's Heero's hot mouth was bringing to his neck, Duo didn't realize they were moving until he felt the cold wall against his back. Flinching, he opened his eyes to meet Heero's thoughtful gaze. Following the other boy's movements, he saw Heero reach out to touch the wall, a frown coming to his lips. "Heero?"

Shaking his head, the Japanese boy pulled Duo away from the wall and into his arms. Kissing him, he turned again so his own back was to the wall, pulling Duo's hands up so the boy was leaning on the wall rather than him. Pulling away, he moved so his lips touched Duo's ear. "You taste good," he said thickly, giving his earlobe a slight tug with his teeth. "I want more."

Smiling wryly, Duo nipped at Heero's exposed neck, rewarded by the other boy's smirk. Then his eyes widened as Heero bent and took one of his nipples into his mouth, his tongue causing it to harden and Duo gasped. Licking his lips with pleasure, Duo leaned heavily against the wall, breath speeding up as Heero's hands massaged his sides. Looking down at Heero, Duo blinked in surprise when the cobalt-eyed boy gave him a genuine if wicked smile. Then he let out a choked cry as Heero dropped to his knees and, without preamble, took his hard member into his mouth.

Moving carefully, Heero took as much of the boy into his mouth as he could, relaxing his throat so he wouldn't gag at the intrusion. Since he hadn't actually done this before, he let Duo's moans guide him, repeating the gestures that elicited the deeper ones. Having found what the longhaired boy seemed to like most, he fell into a rhythm. Letting the boy slip almost completely out of his mouth, he caressed his tip with his tongue before taking him in again, sucking with a steadily increasing pressure that had Duo making small cries that sent thrills through his own body.

Head hanging against his chest, breath coming in harsh pants, Duo pushed involuntarily against Heero, urging him to go faster, his hands held flat against the wall in an effort to keep from shoving into the boy's mouth and choking him. Catching the unspoken message Heero sped up his movements as his hands caressed Duo's backside and thighs. When he came, Heero swallowed quickly, moving his head to place moist kisses on the boy's flat abdomen before slowly rising to his feet. Nudging Duo's head up, he kissed him lightly before slipping out from between the boy and the wall, grabbing a bottle of body wash from a small shelf on the wall.

Before Duo's exhausted yet bliss-filled mind could comprehend Heero's absence or wonder where he'd gone, he felt arms slip around his waist and a warm body pressing against his back. Utterly content, he let out a soft sigh and tilted his head back as Heero kissed the side of his neck. Shivering a bit at the feel of Heero's stiff erection pressed against him, Duo let out a soft moan as a hand moved around him to bring his now limp member back to life. Knowing what Heero planned to do, he forced his muscles to relax as a slick finger was slipped into him, searching and coating his insides.

Implementing all of his control, Heero moved slowly, waiting until Duo let out a startled cry as he found the spot he'd been seeking before slipping another finger into the boy, widening his entrance carefully. When Duo began to push back against him, he coated his erection and, slipping his fingers out, pressed himself into the boy. Again, it took all of his control not to bury himself in the heat, but he waited, letting Duo relax before pushing in more. Finally, he was embedded in the boy and he couldn't restrain a low moan at the exquisite feeling. The fact that it was Duo in his arms drove him crazy as he waited again.

Twitching against the sensation of being filled, Duo was again caught off guard when Heero moved slightly touching that spot that made him want to scream. Instead, he moaned and shoved back against the other boy, grateful to the arm around him despite his own hold on the wall. Heero withdrew a bit before pushing back in, Duo moving to meet him with his muffled cries coming in time with the hot breath that hit his ear. Stroking the boy in time with his own strokes, Heero groaned again and lowered his head to nip his teeth at Duo's shoulder, his tongue moving to soothe the skin he'd bitten even as his movements came quicker and harder. They came seconds apart, both ready to collapse to the hard floor with the intensity of their releases.

Turning Duo, Heero pulled him into his arms as they stumbled toward the door. Jerking a towel off the rack, Heero spread it quickly on the cool floor so they could lie on it. With a satisfied sound, he pulled Duo close, throwing a leg over the Duo's legs as he lay boneless looking at his beautiful lover. With a sigh of his own, Duo stared at Heero, his violet eyes soft as a small smile curved his lips and he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. Forcing himself to move, he nuzzled against Heero's neck before closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation of being in Heero's arms.

* * *
TBC