Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 13x1 ❯ W.F.O Wufei Finds Out ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN Okay, when I started going over this I realised that I wasn't 100% certain where they were and what they were doing there and if I didn't know then you probably didn't know so here's my explanation: Heero listened to Quatre after the Zero system incident and so Trowa was rescued, Duo and Wufei joined then after their own escape for the lunar base. They discovered that the scientists were alive after the missions started coming again, Heero called J after he was ill because J was the one who had trained him and Heero thought that if anyone would know what was wrong with him then it would be J. J knew what was wrong with him because he knew that Heero had the ability to get pregnant and when Heero started describing his symptoms he realised it immediately. They all have Gundams because Heero is using Wing Zero, Quatre is using the Mercurius until he can get Sandrock back from the Maguanacs, Duo and Wufei have their own and since Trowa didn't lose his memory he was able to collect his own after he recovered. Treize and Zechs' lives happened much the same as the series except that Treize was in prison in Luxembourg not on his estate so he never built the Epyon, after Zechs heard what had happened to Treize he set off into space in the Tallgeese to try and find Heero, he ran into Howard and the Sweepers and contacted Duo from there. Lady Une was still shot and sent to Earth to recover, Quatre is looking for her but he hasn't found her yet, no one went to Sank and Dermail's troops are still going to try and take over, the pilots are all on L1 which is where Sally was. Ok, I think that's all…

Disclaimer/Summary/Rating/etc - see first chapter.

Chapter 6

"I'm sorry Duo, I don't think I heard you correctly, I could've sworn that you just said that you were on a shuttle with Zechs Marquise and Treize Khushrenada."

Wufei's incredulous voice rang through the shuttle but neither of the other occupants awoke, in front of the vid screen Duo winced.

"Yeah, well I did, kinda…"

"What?!"

"Listen `Fei, I'm not one hundred percent certain of how this happened but the enemies and allies have changed. Treize was held captive by OZ and Zechs has only told the truth about his motives up till now, I ran him through the lie detector and…"

"What do you mean the lie…? Quatre?! Quatre knew about this? Let me guess Trowa did as well."

"Q mighta told him, he was going to find out eventually after all."

"So I was the last one?"

"Well, erm, not really, Heero kinda doesn't know yet."

"What?"

"I said Heero doesn't know…"

"I heard what you said! What the hell do you think you're playing at? You suicidal… How do you think Heero's going to react when you bring not one but two OZ leaders to the estate?"

"Not as badly as you might expect."

The muffled comment made Wufei frown, "and what's that supposed to mean Duo?"

"It was Treize Wufei, he's Heero's mystery boyfriend, though I'm not entirely sure the title `boyfriend' fits him maybe `lover' would work better… but anyway, Zechs knew about them cos he walked in on them."

"TREI…"

"Keep your fucking voice down Fei!"

"…Ize Khushrenada. Heero's been sleeping with Treize Khushrenada, that traitorous scum…"

"Chang Wufei stop right there." The deadly hiss in his lover's voice stopped the Chinese pilot short, "Heero's been seeing Treize for three months and not once has he hesitated, blown our cover, put us in any more danger than what the mission entailed, he has never done a less than perfect job and you know he hasn't we'd have noticed if he had. I suggest you think about when He started to laugh and smile and act like a human rather than a robot programmed to kill and then when he stopped. Forget the war just for a few minutes and think about Heero. Tell Quat we'll be landing in his back yard in about three hours, you have moved into his estate right? Good, try and fix the situation with the department of transportation but if he cant that's ok, we'll just have to find another way in. You have those three hours to get used to the idea and if you say anything to Heero then I will kill you, love you or not."

With that the screen went blank and Wufei winced, if what Duo was saying was true then… But it must be, his lover didn't lie. He'd almost forgotten how well the he could rant as well, he wouldn't forget again in a hurry that was for sure, his ear drums were ringing.

"Throws you a bit doesn't it?" the green-eyed Heavyarms pilot stood in the doorway as Wufei continued to stare at the vid phone in shock. Wufei turned to face Trowa and, to his surprise, saw emotions in the usually emotionless eyes. "Personally," Trowa continued, "I'm still trying to fit Heero Yuy having sex into my view of the world, I'll deal with the Treize Khushrenada angle later."

"Why… How could he?"

"That's what I thought but," the taller boy shrugged, "who else could he have picked? You know as well as I do that the only person who can understand one of us is one of us or the next best thing, someone who understands war as he does. The four of us are out, we chose each other, because we needed someone who could cope with us and can understand that jumping at nothing isn't paranoia but reflexes that save your life. Zechs would have been alright but he's straight and I think you'd have the same issues with him wouldn't you?"

"So what you're saying is that his choice has nothing to do with Treize Khushrenada but desperation and lack of options."

"No, that's not what I was saying at all. I was saying that he was lucky enough to fall in love with someone who can understand him and the way he deals with life and everything that's been heaped on his shoulders, someone who compliments him perfectly…"

"You said `love'."

"When was the last time Heero did anything halfway Wufei? If he's going to fall it's going to be completely. I know you understand and I think you agree with me, don't you?" Upon seeing the fiery expression and stubborn jaw set Trowa laughed slightly and waited for his friend's response.

"It's still Treize Khushrenada, what on Earth does he think he's playing at? He's the enemy Trowa…."

"And Heero loves him." Trowa interrupted smoothly, "Can you imagine how hard it must have been for Heero to let his guard down enough to talk to someone let alone care for them. The differences have been clear, and although we didn't notice them at the time when it went it was clear, everybody could see that something was very wrong with him. That's why we ended up in a tiny safehouse instead of here, where Heero could easily disappear from us, the only reason we're here is because Heero was ill and you know that as well as I do. Don't mess this up for him please, not only because he's my friend but because I don't want to think about what Quatre will do to you if you make him turn back into a machine."

"But it's Treize Khushrenada…" Wufei's voice began to trail off and for a moment Trowa could hear the child he had one been, one of the only one's of them who'd actually had a childhood.

"And it's Heero Yuy, we're all terrorists Wufei, we've all done things we're not proud of, we've all made terrible mistakes and done things that will give nightmares for the rest of our lives. If you spend the rest of your life dwelling on the mistakes made though… you wont live at all and you wont have any time left to try and change things."

AS if suddenly realising how much he'd said Trowa's mouth snapped shut, he looked vaguely surprised at himself. Wufei was staring at him he couldn't recall the other pilot having ever said that much in a week, let alone a couple of minutes. Trowa smiled at him so slightly that on anyone else it couldn't be called a smile at all and then turned and left the room.

Wufei watched him go, he knew Trowa was going to find Quatre, he knew he'd be seeing his own lover in a few hours and, for the first time in a few weeks, Heero was going to see his. The hot-tempered young man sighed and left the room, he knew what he was going to do, had known in the back of his mind ever since Duo had spilled the beans so to speak, he had three hours to get used to the idea, at least that was something.

Daunted by but not despairing of the task ahead he started to try and remember the direction of the hospital wing, there was no doubt in his mind that the estate he now found himself on was more complicated than any OZ base he'd ever had to navigate. He really, really had to speak to Quatre about investing in some maps of his homes, maybe then he'd manage to find a room without passing the same, undoubtedly priceless, statue three times in a row.

End Chapter 6