Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 13x1 ❯ You're What? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN I'm so sorry this took so long but the work really has been piling on top of me. Hope it was worth the wait, I'll try not to make you wait so long again for an update of something if not this but I can't make any promises.

13x1

Chapter Ten

Treize awoke the next morning as his lover scrambled out of bed and barrelled towards the door of the en-suite bathroom. Heero was hunched over the toilet retching when he rounded the door and he cautiously moved forwards, unsure of how to help. Slowly the heaving died and he watched as his lover, breathing heavily rested his head on the cool tiled wall.

"Are you ok?" The words seemed inadequate, even to his ears but he couldn't think of anything else to say.

Heero turned to look at him and nodded hesitantly, as though he was expecting the sickness to return as soon as he did so.

"Is it usually that bad? I thought that Sally said that it would get better." Heero looked puzzled at his concern but answered him nether the less.

"This is better, much better, I didn't think it would get better this quickly."

Treize felt horrified, this was better? How bad had it been before? What had he sentenced his lover to?

"It's not too bad," Heero reassured him, "It's usually only on a morning and the rest of the day I'm fine."

"Duo didn't seem to think that that was all it was."

Heero sighed. "What actually did he tell you?"

"Just that you'd been seriously ill for a week…"

"It wasn't serious."

Treize frowned at the muttered comment.

"Heero this is you that we're talking about, you never get ill, anything wrong is serious, of course the others were worried."

"Fair enough," he looked up and tired eyes bored into the General's. "I suppose I have to tell them don't I?" He didn't wait for an answer, he didn't need one. "Alright I'll tell them today."

"We'll."

Treize's correction surprised him, "what?"

"We'll tell them today, you're not alone anymore, this is my baby too, that is considering that what you told me yesterday wasn't a dream."

"If it was a dream then I really could do without the morning sickness right now."

"Come on, if you think it's over then it's probably a good idea for you to eat or at least drink something, if you feel up to it that is, I don't think we've missed breakfast."

###

Duo looked up as Heero and Treize entered the room, hand in hand and checked his watch with a frown. "You two don't see each other for three weeks and you come out of your room within 24 hours? Something must be seriously wrong…"

His voice trailed off as he realised what he'd said and he paled slightly, "you're going to tell us what's wrong with you now aren't you?"

Heero gave a barely perceptible nod and moved round the table to give Zechs a hug, "I take it that I've got you to thank for this."

The Tallgeese pilot looked faintly embarrassed, "I didn't do much really, just managed to get in contact with Duo, he planned it, Quatre and Trowa organised getting us into the colony, all I did was find out where he was. that's all…"

Heero turned back round to face the other pilots and gave them a genuine smile, the likes of which they hadn't seen for three weeks, "thank you." The words were simple but they somehow managed to convey how he was feeling perfectly.

Duo shrugged, "nothing to it, just as long as he treats you right then we haven't got a problem with it."

Heero looked at the ginger-haired man watching him carefully, watching for any signs of illness and smiled lovingly, "he does."

Sally watched the two young men smiling at each other for a minute before turning round to face Quatre and Trowa and Duo and Wufei, abruptly she groaned and hit her head against the wall.

The pilots exchanged amused and surprised glances, "Sally…" Duo probed cautiously, "is something wrong?"

"Yes," she muttered bitterly. "I'm in a house that is full, full," she emphasised, "of good looking men and not only are they all gay but they've paired up with each other!"

"As interesting as this discussion is, how about you start telling us what's wrong with Heero ok?" Duo's voice was slightly sarcastic but you would have had to be deaf to miss the concern in it.

Treize and Sally looked sideways at Heero and he sighed and gestured for them to sit down.

###

Ten minutes later and what little Heero, Sally and Treize knew or had guessed had been told and the five other men in the room had expressions varying from astonishment to bewilderment to disgust.

"I have a question." All eyes turned to the Chinese pilot, "from what you said Heero had some of this ability naturally and some of it was fixed. I'm assuming that J fixed it but… he seemed absolutely furious when Heero told him so why would he…?"

"J always had this obsession with me being perfect. Nothing less than that was ever good enough, I had to be faultless in everything I was and everything I did, presumably even in this but he didn't want me getting pregnant so he stressed `no sex' so vehemently that he didn't think I would ever attempt it, he knew there was always a chance that I would be raped though so he made it so I could only conceive one day a year, or even less."

"Sick fuck!" Every one blinked at the obscenity from the usually gentle, young blonde but no one could argue.

Duo nodded emphatically but saw the expression on Heero's face and couldn't help but smile, "congratulations both of you, I mean yeah J's twisted but look at you both, maybe it's not all bad."

###

Several hours later and Heero and Treize had disappeared, Heero had made the mistake of yawning, once. Treize had immediately taken it into his head that his lover was exhausted and had started to usher him up the stairs insistently, refusing to be deterred from sending Heero back to bed. The annoyed look on the Wing pilot's face hadn't helped the others curb their amusement over how protective Treize was being.

"That's not going to last too long or Heero'll go crazy," Wufei muttered and the others nodded in agreement.

"He never did take being ill well, even after he self destructed he stayed in bed for as long as he deemed necessary and the started to work again, he wasn't ready, it was obvious but I think it was his way of showing he wasn't weak." Trowa voice was distant as he remembered and Quatre squeezed his hand

"The first time I examined him he had over two hundred injuries including several broken bones, he showed absolutely no signs of it though and he threw himself out of a window not long after which I would imagine did him no good." Sally shuddered at her memory, even now she still had nightmares about seeing Heero hurtle out of that window but Heero was fine, despite everything he continued to survive.

"He's a fighter though, he'll get through this fine." Quatre concluded and everyone else nodded in agreement.

Duo looked up at the group, his eyes glittering dangerously all of a sudden, "I've been thinking…"

"J needs to be eliminated." Quatre took up the thread.

"He poses a threat to one of our own." Trowa continued.

"If Heero has this baby then J loses his perfect soldier," Wufei spoke softly.

"He'll do anything to stop that from happening."

"He's put too much work into Heero to lose him now."

"So he's going to do anything he can to stop Heero's baby from living."

"Heero wants the baby, we can't allow that to happen."

Sally and Zechs exchanged uneasy glances, this was a side to the pilots that they had never seen before, yes they knew that the four boys in front of them were terrorists, yes they'd seen them fight but this was something more, this was protection and revenge for one of their own.

"We can track J via his emails can't we?"

"Of course," Quatre answered the braided teen. "But as much as we might want to…"

"We can't risk going in by ourselves, if we get caught…"

"It would be disastrous, however," Wufei gave an evil grin, "I'm sure we can organise something…"

"Glad I'm not J," Zechs muttered, Sally gulped and nodded faintly in agreement, she was very glad she was not the scientist at this point but she had to agree, the bastard deserved everything he got, he should have known better than to fuck with a gundam pilot.

End Chapter 10

AN - You like? Sorry again for the wait, next one might be a while but I'll try and get it up as quickly as possible.