Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crappy Poem Theater ❯ Pretty Pink Flower ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crappy Poem Theater

Slow zoom to a lemon shaped satellite orbiting the earth. Emblazoned on the main entrance door is a large pink Cherry Blossom flower, with feather quills crossed over it like a coat of arms. You enter the satellite to be immediately confronted by a strange recording of Masterpiece Theater Theme played on a kazoo. You step into the main room where you find two boys sitting across from each other around a small card table.

Wufei: …..

Duo: ……

Wufei: ……

Duo: ……

Wufei: ::bites lip::

Duo: ::grins serenely::

Wufei: ::fiddles with his cards, a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek:: Um…

Duo: Yes?

Wufei: Got any…threes?

Duo: Go fish.

Wufei: >_<

Duo: ^__^

Wufei: ::draws a card:: Curses! This was not what I needed.

Duo: So sorry Wu-man.

Wufei: Just take your turn Maxwell.

Duo: Hmm…got any sixes?

Wufei: ::smugly:: Go fish.

Duo: ::draws a card:: Yeah! Would you look at that! A six! Just what I wanted. ^__^

Wufei: Injustice! You cheat Maxwell!

Duo: I do not! You're just a sore loser. : P

A group of people walk into the main room.

Quatre: Hey guys! What's up?

Duo: ::grins:: I'm beating the pants off of Wufei in cards.

Wufei: INJUSTICE!!! He cheats horribly!

Cherry Blossom: I understand Wufei. My Grandmother cheats horribly in cards too.

Heero: So what's our list of torture for today? A little bondage and then some horribly trite love poems?

Duo: You're getting rather blasé about all this, aren't you Heero?

Quatre: Actually he's drunk.

Cherry Blossom: What?!

Trowa: Rum cake. It came in the mail. I think it was one of the fans…

Heero: I have no idea to what you are referring to Wufei.

Trowa: I'm Trowa.

Heero: Right. Sorry Quatre.

Trowa: I'm Trowa.

Heero: ::irritated:: Yes, I know. You told me that, Duo.

Trowa: ::opens mouth:: I…nevermind. Whatever. Can we get this over with?

Cherry Blossom: Sure. Oh Jezebel! Would you bring me the Hat O' Reviews, please?

Jezebel: ::appears with a rather tattered and ugly hat between her teeth:: Mrww…

Wufei: Aagh! Get that…that BEAST away from me!!

Duo: ::snickers:: Aw, is Wufei scared of the big nasty kitty cat? Don't worry Wuffers I'll protect you.

Wufei: Shut up Maxwell.

Heero: Heheheh. Wu~ffers. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofers. Woof. Heheheheheh.

Trowa: ….Is he going to be like that the entire episode?

Cherry Blossom: ::shrugs::

Trowa: O.o;;

Matteo: ::trying to get the hat away from Jezebel:: Er, nice kitty…just give me the-yipe!

Jezebel: ::snaps her teeth at the muse::

Cherry Blossom: That's not the way you do it. Here, watch me. ::holds up a stick of pocky:: Get the pocky girl! Go on, get it!! ::throws the stick away::

Jezebel: ::drops the hat and runs after the pocky::

Cherry Blossom: See?

Matteo: -_-;; Just give me the damn hat.

Heero: Ooh, somebody's snarky today.

Matteo: Shut up Hee…Heero?

Heero: ::giggling in a scary way::

Matteo: …I'll just read the reviews now…

Other pilots: ::inch away from the giggling Wing pilot::

Matteo: The first name out of the hat is…..T.K. Sakura! She writes:

Heero, Wufei, don't worry I still love you... even if it seems that your fans and co-workers have turned against you.

Wufei: Justice needs no pity!!!!

Duo: Yeah, whatever.

Heero: ::still giggling::

Matteo:

I would hug you but you'd probably beat the crap out of me.

Wufei: Damn right.

Quatre: Wufei! Be nice to the reviewers.

Wufei: Why? They're the ones who are causing this parade of poetry to continue.

Quatre: ….good point.

Matteo:

Quatre, I'm sorry you are scarred for life... but anything for a laugh. Cherry Blossom...YOU ROCK! I would say more but my own muse is calling. Sayonara!

Cherry Blossom: Ah, the call of the muse. Much like the call of Nature. Annoying and never when it's convenient.

Matteo: Hey!

Duo: Ah, don't act like you didn't know she was going to say that.

Matteo: ::pouts:: The next reviewer is ::digs around in the hat::…..Tami, who says:

Heh heh heh. These get better and better. Ahh but the poor g-boys! You're all kawaii and have cute as....*sees mum glaring over shoulder* butts.

Duo: Good save.

I love you all! You know who you should torture with these?

Trowa: The Pope! It's the Pope right? Tell me it's the Pope!

Quatre: Have you been into my tea again?

Trowa: ….no.

The pokemon trainers.....eww... Well I have to go.. See you later! And Quatre-kun, tell Wufei that onna is getting over used.

Wufei: Onna shall never be overused as long as there is JUSTICE!!!

Cherry Blossom: Come on everybody! Let's sing the Onna Song!

Everybody except Wufei: ::groans::

Jezebel: ::growls::

Everybody: ::smiles and starts to sing, very off-tune of course…along with kazoo accompaniment::

Everybody is an onna!

Especially those with no justice!

There is a lot of evil in the world

But you can remedy this affliction

Just…

Follow Wufei! (Justice)

Worship Wufei! (Justice)

Obey Wufei! (Justice)

And you shall never be an onna

(onna onna onna onna onna)

Don't be afraid to fall at his feet!

Just pledge allegiance to Nataku!

And pull your hair into a really tight ponytail

Until you have a much needed face lift

Just…

Follow Wufei! (Justice)

Worship Wufei! (Justice)

Obey Wufei! (Justice)

And you shall never be an onna

(onna onna onna onna onna)

Wufei: ONNA!

Millions of angry looking girls suddenly pop into the room, glaring at Wufei.

Wufei: Uh…er…

Angry girls: Get him!! ::tackle Wufei::

Wufei: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Whoopsie! There goes my zapping finger again. How silly of me. ::zaps the girls out:: Sorry 'bout that Fei.

Wufei: ::bloody and beaten:: X . X

Cherry Blossom: Would you please continue, Matteo-dear?

Matteo: O.o…uh…sure…

LOVE YOU ALL! *kisses!* *Paper falls down reading: Treize: assassination plot.* Uh....*grabs paper* JA NE!

Duo: ::in dramatic voice:: The Trieze Assassination…does this seem like déjà vu to anyone else?

Cherry Blossom: Who cares? Next!

Matteo: Uh…Ignacia writes,

(Continuation of last review.)

Quatre: There was a last review?

Trowa: Apparently.

GAH! May I be smote for my imbecilic work!

Duo: Smote?

Cherry Blossom: Goddess' term. To smite: to hit violently with harmful intent, most often by use of thunder bolt. Ex. I shall smite you!

Duo: Thank you Ms. Dictionary.

Cherry Blossom: ^__^

Why do I review when I know not of what to say on which parallel view!? I am in conflict with myself; my thoughts are is disorder! SHAME! SHAME UPON MINE MIND FOR THIS INDECISIVENESS!

Duo: Whoa. Calm down would you? It's only a fanfic.

Trowa: I find that a good dose of paxil helps when reading this.

Quatre: Trowa!

Heero: ::giggles:: Or RUM! Heh heh…ru-hum! Rummy rummy rummy!!!

Trowa: ….keep him away from me.

Why cannnot I be a normal fangirl and dote upon one of the pilots?! GAH! SHAME UPON ME YET AGAIN! I shan't be one of those obsessive waifs!

Cherry Blossom: Waif: one who is without-

Duo: Shaddup! We know what it means already!!

Quatre: …I don't.

Duo: ::glares::

CURSE THOSE "FRIENDS" OF MINE! CURSE THEIR BLOODY HIDES! How dare they try to force me into being another blabbering Fangirl!? I SHAN'T! I SHAN'T, YOU HEAR ME!?!? How dare they make me watch Gundam Wing!? How dare they call me "Wufei"

Wufei: Huh?

when THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY BLOODY SENSE IN THE FIRST PLACE! I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT....THAT....CURSE IT! *Smites herself.* I'm not even going to bother coming up with insults right now! They don't DESERVE the attention I give by insulting them! I really ought to clean up some of the blood I got on the keyboard...*Sighs.*

Quatre: Ew…

Though I still insist on cursing my friends. Anyway, about your actual fic: 'Tis good. Et cetera.....Et cetera....why am I bothering? I don't DO real reviews! I BABBLE LIKE AN INANE POET!

Heero: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No more inane POETS!!!!!!!! ::bursts into tears::

Duo: O.o;; Uh…we have a problem here.

GAH! CURSE ME YET AGAIN AND MAY MY BROTHER ME SMOTE! Gah...I shall critique, seeing as how that's the closest thing I can do to reviewing....A CHARACTER CRITIQUE!

Dramatic music.

Cherry Blossom: No! Not the….character critique!!!

Cherry Blossom portrays herself basically as a filthy sadist, but that's natural.

Cherry Blossom: Hey, I bathe regularly!

Matteo: Cherry, that wasn't what she meant.

Cherry Blossom: ::sniffs:: Too bad, that's how I interpreted it. I feel a tantrum coming on. Either we're going to end up singing about Canada or somebody's going to get smote!

Most Fangirls/authors are evil sadists when it comes to whatever they write about. Especially guys which they consider attractive, I've found.

Cherry Blossom: ::sputters:: Ex-cuse me?! What makes you think I find these guys attractive?

G-Boyz: ::offended:: Hey!

Cherry Blossom: Well…you're all very cute and stuff but…if I were to find anyone attractive it would be-

Matteo: ::smiles hopefully::

Cherry Blossom: Sexy Zechsy! Man that guy's got a hot @ss!

Matteo: >_<

Matteo is portrayed as a pity magnet, his authoress disregarding him in general except when she needs something of him.

Matteo: Pity me. I am the muse.

Cherry Blossom: Pity you?! Who the hell got me up at 3 a.m. last night to write the last part of Bleeding, hmmm?

Matteo: ::grins::

Heero you've made to also draw a bit of pity, taking away his gun and all. Though personally I don't blame you. Though don't you think you're being a bit harsh? Give the guy a toothpick! I bet he'd be able to kill people with that.

Heero: Tooooooooooooooooth…pick! ::makes stabbing motions::

Trowa: ::winces:: I don't think that's a good idea right now.

Actually, him being Mr. Perfect assassin, shouldn't he be able to kill you all with nothing other than his body? Tsk, tsk....plot hole. Keep that up and you'll have a fic that looks like Swiss Cheese.

Duo: Mmm…cheese.

Cherry Blossom: This is an MST. I don't think it's supposed to have a plot.

Trowa: But if there was one it'd be Heero trying to take over the world.

Heero: ::in flat monotone voice:: All of your base are now belong to us. You have no chance to survive. Make your time. HA HA HA…

Duo: What happen?

Cherry Blossom: Somebody set us up a bomb.

Duo: What you say!!

Quatre: What is wrong with you people?

Cherry Blossom: Sorry. Inside joke.

Heero: You are on the way to destruction.

Duo you've made into the typical teenage guy/ comic relief. 'Tis suggestable that you continue to mistreat him, seeing as how he forgets easily enough anyway and needs a dose of melancholia in his life, don't you think?

Duo: Mela…what?

Cherry Blossom: Melancholia: the act of-

Duo: I don't want to hear it!

Trowa you've turned to be the total mute, as a lot of authors seem to also enjoy.

Duo: Mute? Hell Trowa gets more lines then the rest of us around here.

Wufei: Yes, I find it a great injustice that I am not awarded more time in which to speak!

However, you go for the bit of supposed shock in making him do the unexpected. Such as humor, jokes, et cetera. I suggest someone beats some sense into him using a piece of Hickory wood. Quatre, is somewhat the same as Trowa, only you've turned him into the stereotypical Pity-the-kawaii-uke rather than the mute.

Quatre: I'm the seme dammit! The seme!!!

Everyone else: O.o;;

Quatre: ::blushes:: Well, er…I…uh…oh, go away.

Heero: ::snickers::

I suggest you lend him the contents of my room. There's the reindeer skin on the floor....the angora rabbit skin on the wall....and the sheep pelt covering my computer chair. Hopefully this'll break him of his attachment to the fluffy species of animals.

Animal Rights Activists: Grr….::hacking into files to find out where Ignacia lives::

Wufei you've turned into the usual sexist swine. The one where he always rants about justice and points out mistakes, and then gets what he deserves so everyone can be happy about his pain and suffering. I suggest you find someone that can give endless reasons and babblings about any such thing so that he can actually understand it all better. I just described myself, didn't I? *Bludgeons herself again.* CURSE IT! THOSE EVIL "FRIENDS" OF MINE! CURSE THEIR SICK MINDS AND THEIR CEASELESS RAMBLINGS AND COMPARISONS! GAH! I REFUSE TO GIVE INTO THE CLICHED FANGIRL MOLD! NEVER! I SHALL NOT START ACTING EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF THE PILOTS AND MAKE A SHRINE! NEVER! YOU HEAR ME!? GAH! *Snaps out of it.* I hate myself....

Quatre: Well…that was-

Duo: Long. Can we move on to the next one now, before my braid turns gray?

Matteo: Kaylie writes,

I love! I love much! And to anyone out there who feels like cheering: PICKLES ON A STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO! YEAH!

Trowa: ::blink blink:: Do you think she had some of Heero's rum cake?

Heero: Pickle!! Pickle on a sti~ick! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Duo: -_-; Can I shoot him, pleeeeaaaaase?

Cherry Blossom: No. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll wear off sooner or later.

Matteo: *Black Tiger*,Blue fire Panther,and Silver Jaguar writes,

[listing to Shaggy's 'Angel'cd] BT:And I quote"Canada's got nothing but Angels!"

BfP:And damn good Writers!

Cherry Blossom: Yay! Appreciation for Canada!!

Wufei: Dammit, can we never escape this evil country's hold?!!

Cherry Blossom: Nope. ^__^

SJ:I love you Wufei

BT:I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SILVER!![Trys To Bash SJ's skull in with a baseball bat]

Wufei: Now, now onnas. There is plenty of me to go around.

Duo: ::snickers:: If you tear him into little pieces…

Wufei: I heard that Maxwell.

BfP:{sigh}let's sing the song

BT: Cherry you're our angel, you're our darling angel

BfP: Closer than our peeps you are to us, Cherry

SJ: Cherry you're our angel, you're our darling angel

BT: You entertain us constantly, Cherry!

BT/BfP/SJ: bye! and keep writing!!!!!! grinsandgigglez

Cherry Blossom: ::smiles:: Aw…isn't that sweet? I just love fans!

G-Boyz: ::groan::

Matteo: Next is Too Lazy To Type My Name (TLTTMN) who says:

Yet another awesome CPT, Cherry! Absoloutly wonderful! Luv the new theater... ummm... i mean... spacestation! ^_^ Say Hi to Jezabel 4 me!!! (Cats Rule ALL!!!!!!) Keep up the awesome work!!!!! ~~~~~~TLTTMN~~**((**~~

Jezebel: Purrr~

Wufei: ::shudder::

Matteo: Sage, Mistress of Magic writes,

Yay! I'm happy that you got another chapter out! *pouts* You didn't read my review... Not that I remember it though...

Wufei: It couldn't have been that memorable then.

Cherry Blossom: ::stomps on Wufei foot::

Wufei: Ow~!! ::hops around the room::

Oh well. I got a major migraine from those stupid crappy poems. No offense, but I think that with all of the crappy poems that you did, you are slowly, but surely, driving the Gundam Wing characters insane. *mumbles* Even though Wufei already is... I mean, c'mon! Look at Quatre for Pete's sake!

Everyone: ::stares at Quatre::

Quatre: ::blushes:: What?

Wait a minute, who's Pete?

Duo: I don't know. You brought him up.

Wufei: Wasn't Pete the camel…

Quatre: No that was Steve.

Wufei: Ah, yes.

Heero: ::singing:: Drooooooooomedary!! I have a lovely droooooooooooooomedary!!!

Duo: ::twitch:: IwillnotkillhimIwillnotkillhimIwillnotkillhim…

@_@ But I couldn't care less if Quatre went insane, he'll always be a kawaii Arabian to me! *hugs Quatre and kisses his cheek* Well, I have to go, but I never go without giving you guys something! Heero gets a gun, no Cherry, it has darts in it, not bullets.

Heero: Dartdartdartdartdartdartdartdartdartdart!!!! Heheheheheheheheheh!!!

Wufei: ::looking a bit panicked:: Cherry!

Cherry Blossom: Uh…pray?

Duo gets a scythe, it's fake, but VERY realistic. Trowa gets a trampoline,

Trowa: ::flatly:: And now I shall bounce to freedom.

Quatre: You have been into my tea, haven't you.

Quatre gets a kawaii little puppy that likes him,

Duo: As opposed to the kawaii puppy that doesn't like Quatre. ::grins:: That one's mine!

Quatre: Hey! Duo get your dog away from me!!

Duo: Heh heh heh…

and Wufei gets a katana, which is real, but can't harm anything because I said so.

Heero: ::shooting darts everywhere:: Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Duo: ::avoids getting on in the butt:: Wufei! You're the only one with a real weapon!! Do something!!

Wufei: I can't! ::wails:: The onna said I couldn't harm anyone!!

Duo: Oh for the love of…somebody get me off this damn satellite!!

Matteo, here. *hands him a bunch of cough drops, Aleve(for the headaches), and lots of candies* Cherry Blossom, you get an award for the best MSTing series that I have ever read *hands her a big-@ss trophy and a check for one billion dollars*, a car of your choice, a new laptop, and tons of pocky in all the different flavors. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! *throws various bags and boxes of candies, chocolates, and pocky to everybody* Enjoy!

Cherry Blossom: No where near Christmas or my birthday and I'm still getting presents. ^__^

Duo: Yeah, if it weren't for the poems I'd actually like coming here. ::dodges another dart:: Oh yeah…and if it wern't for the fact that Heero's SHOOTING AT ME WITH DARTS!!!

Heero: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! All of your base are now belong to us!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: All right, that's enough. It's time for the instant cold shower. ::snaps fingers::

Heero: ::suddenly soaked with freezing cold water:: Aii~!!

Duo: Thank you!

Matteo: Duck-K writes,

Hahahaha ~snicker~ Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah *wheeze* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh yeahm did I mention that that was really funny? ~singing~ I'm in a story! I'm in a story!

Trowa: Eh, that's nothing new. I'm in stories all the time.

Quatre: The novelty wears off.

Anyway... Great chapter, and people who talk to themsleves aren't insane! I do it all the time- er.... nevermind. Go Cherry!

Heero: Why the hell am I all wet?!

Duo: Uh…because you went chasing after everybody with darts?

Heero: …so?

Duo: And you were drunk?

Heero: …so?

Duo: And it's time to start the MSTing?

Heero: Noooooooooo!

Cherry Blossom: We've got a couple more reviews first.

Matteo: LIME writes:

F*CK YOU!!! I LIKE DONKIES!!! AND MULES!!! AND HORSES!!!

Everybody: O.o;; …..

Cherry Blossom: Does that constitute a flame?

Wufei: I don't know. When did you ever say that you didn't like donkeys, mules, and horses?

Cherry Blossom: ::shrugs::

Matteo: And lastly, Corazon del Fuego writes:

*siiiiiigh* CPT, how I have missed thee. From thy simple, hapless birth, thou hast filled our hearts with mirth.

Heero: Noooooooooooooooooo! Not in POEM FORM!!!!!!

Now after ten chapters I have read, a few screws have gone loose in my head.

Trowa: Obviously.

But this is a time to be gay and make merry, on this, your tenth aniversary.

Cherry Blossom: Actually our one year anniversary is coming up in a couple days, you know? Everyone be sure to send a special gift!

Duo: Quit milking the reviewers for gifts!

Cherry Blossom: ^__^

So for you five special bishies, I make for you a few wishies: May you have crappy poems in your heads, crappy poems in your beds, crappy poems that you dread, forever on, forever on. May you suffer this literary torture, from now until your departure, until you're sent to a mortu- ary, forever on, forever on.

Heero: I hate you.

Duo: You keep saying that…

So Cherry, keep writing, and keep your muses from fighting, as surely as Dilly's torch shall burn bright.

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: ::tosses Dilly some parking tickets::

Dilly: ::the parking tickets fry:: YES LOVELY!!!!!!!

Heero shall try to abscond, and Quatre's such a blonde,

Quatre: Hey!

Duo: Well you are.

Quatre: But you don't have to say it. ::sulks::

but Teo-san is allllllllllllllllllllright. Duo shall be crassy, and Trowa shall be sassy, and Wufei's always ready for a fight. Well that enough for me, and it's my hope that maybe (just maybe,) there'll be more CPT tomorrow night.

Heero: In the name of all that is holy NO!

~_^ G'night, all. Cherry, luv ya! Teo-san, *glomp* Heero, *squirts Heero with a water gun* Duo, *gives Duo the water gun*

Heero: ::glares at Duo::

Duo: ::gulps:: Now Heero…you know that it wasn't me…

Heero: Since when do I need an excuse?

Duo: Yipe! ::runs away::

Heero: Come back here!

Trowa, *hands Trowa a book of embarassing photos from Cherry's childhood* Quatre, *gives Quatre a stuffed lamb* Wufei, *gives Wufei a solid slap on the butt and dissappears*

Trowa: ::hold up the photos:: Now I shall blackmail you into letting us go!!

Cherry Blossom: Oh Dilly-samma!!!

Dilly: Burn?

Cherry Blossom: ::points to Trowa:: Sick 'em.

Dilly: ::points flame thrower at Trowa:: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!!

Trowa: Eep! ::drops the photos and leaps out of the way. The photos fry::

Cherry Blossom: Mission Accomplished.

Heero: Quit stealing all my lines!

Cherry Blossom: And now, let's get to the interesting part of the show!

Quatre: The part where we throw Duo out the airlock?

Duo: Hey!

Cherry Blossom: ::looks sad:: No. The other interesting part of the show. The part with the….POEMS!!! Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Heero: We are doomed!! Doomed I tell you!!!

Trowa: I though the run wore off.

Wufei: It did. This is panic.

Trowa: Oh.

Cherry Blossom: Let's snap ass people! God it's good to be back!!!

Snowgoogles: We got CRAP-SIGN!!!!

Duo: ::begins to freak out and run amuck as the theater doors open to reveal…::

::door sequence::

(5) Trieze Kushrenada. You grab Wufei and drag him past the dead OZ leader to encounter…

(4) A Honda Civic. You climb in through the window and travel towards the back of the vehicle where you see…

(3) A swimming pool. You ponder the physics of a swimming pool being able to fit in a Honda Civic for a while and then give up and dive in to find yourself before…

(2) The Gates of Hell. You ignore Duo's lame @ss jokes and fling the doors open to reveal…A tapestry displaying a scene of all five gundams standing beside their respective pilots under the full moon. You pull it aside and enter…

The Theater

Crappy Poem Theater (for real this time)

Trowa: ::sigh:: Well…we're back here again.

Cherry Blossom: Yeah…isn't it great?

G-Boyz: NO!

Cherry Blossom: ::wince:: Sheesh. Fine, fine. Let's get it over with then…bunch of spoilsports. But first…THE UNHOLY DISCLAIMER!!!

Disclaimer: We I rule the world then I shall finally own Gundam Wing. In the meantime, all your base are now belong to us. Make your time.

Duo: Riiiiight.

Cherry Blossom: ^__^ I got these poems off an Internet site!

G-Boyz: ::groan::

Heero: Well at least it isn't Shakespeare tonight.

Matteo: First up for tonight is…

angst for nothing

Duo: ::snort:: Like I'd pay for my angst.

Quatre: We get enough of it for free as it is.

Trowa: Isn't there a song like that? You know, you're angst for nothing and your chicks for free?

Wufei: You are all crazy onnas. I refuse to comment.

(by rimshot)

Duo: Badoom ch!

Everybody Else: -_-

Duo: What?

encroaching blackness lies bleeding on the uncaring sands of time

Quatre: I was unaware that blackness could bleed.

Duo: And on uncaring sands of time, no less.

pain is good

pain is nice

pain is worth the sacrifice

Trowa: Sadism much?

Heero: Trite rhyming scheme!! No!!!

i fling myself facefirst from this vale of tears into the black strangling nothingness that birthed me

Cherry Blossom: Now, now. Be nice to your mother.

i am but a hemorrhoid on the rectum of the universe

Everybody: ::winces::

Duo: That was an image I DIDN'T NEED.

Quatre: ::looks faintly sick::

Trowa: Preparation H, anyone?

prostate with pain

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

Heero: Is there an echo around here?

fear is the maggot

Wufei: Yet another lovely image. What is wrong with this person?

in my soul

it gnaws at me

i dine in hell

Duo: Well what do you know? Someone's joining the God of Death for dinner!

the menu is nothingness

Duo: ::looks offended:: Certainly not! I've got steak and pasta planned for tonight. And a big bowl of chocolate pudding!

Cherry Blossom: Mmm…pudding!

i drink the bitter wine of mankind to the dregs

Trowa: Is that a '64 Chardonney?

Quatre: Nope. Just a '43 Wine of Mankind.

Trowa: Is it any good?

Quatre: Actually it's a tad bitter.

My cup

overfloweth

Quatre: ::sweetly:: Not if your were pouring it correctly.

Wufei: Is that it?

Cherry Blossom: Yep.

Heero: That was…

Duo: Angst for nothing?

Heero: Yes.

Cherry Blossom: Let's move on, shall we?

Matteo: This one is called…

Moosehead

Heero: Moosehead?!

Trowa: ::sarcastic…obviously:: Now there's a subject worthy of commentary.

Cherry Blossom: Really Trowa, you're worse then a teenager.

Trowa: I am a teenager.

Cherry Blossom: That explains it.

(by

Apostrophe)

Duo: You mean like '''''''''''?

Quatre: ::shrugs::

Which one was The Moosehead?

Heero: Which one what?

Wufei: If it was a moosehead, don't you think you'd be able to tell right away?

Eleven Syllables which I do not RhymeQuatre: Okaaay…

My heart is in my...yuck.

Cherry Blossom: Should we be grateful they didn't finish that thought?

G-Boyz: YES!

I'm surprised it's gone this long

Heero: …without me killing something.

Duo: You already shot the kazoo player. Wasn't that enough?

Heero: No.

Their Tits? they don't - That's The Problem

Quatre: ::blushes:: E-excuse me?

Duo: ::perks up:: Hmm…this poem might get better.

Cherry Blossom: ::whaps him with her stick::

Duo: Itai!

Cherry Blossom: Serves you right, you hentai.

I'm you're biggest fantom!

Wufei: Thanks…I think.

Neat Spiral Staircase!

Duo: Where?

Trained Ravens are Red

Trowa: I'm pretty sure that Ravens are black.

Quatre: Maybe you just haven't seen any trained ones.

Trowa: I work at a circus.

Quatre: …oh yeah, right.

Roses are Black.

Cherry Blossom: Only if you're a member of Night World. ^__^

Wufei: ….no comment.

I Think Bad.

Heero: I think bad too. I think this poet is bad. Bad poet, bad! Bad bad bad!!!

Duo: Uh oh, he's going loopy…

Footsteps like Heartbeats

Slow on the Uptake

Wufei: Well what do you know…they're describing you, Maxwell.

Duo: Omeo o korosu!!!

Heero: Gundammit, stop stealing all my lines!!

Quatre: We shouldn't be fighting at all-

Cherry Blossom: Quatre dear, just give up.

Fast on the Drawer

Trowa: The…Drawer?

Duo: The kind you wear or the kind you put stuff in?

Cherry Blossom: ::whaps him again::

Duo: Itai!

Cherry Blossom: No unauthorized underpants jokes.

Heero: ::snicker:: Underpants…

Wufei: We'd better wrap this up. Yuy is cracking.

Cherry Blossom: One last poem.

Matteo: This one is called…

Pretty Pink Flower

Heero: ::freezes:: P-P-P-Pink?!!

(by

Fritters)

Duo: Corn fritters here! Get your corn fritters here!

I saw a pretty pink flower

It was pretty

It was pink

It was a flower

Wufei: Like we couldn't have gathered that from the first line.

Heero: P-P-P-P-Pink?!

Oh, pretty pink flower

So flowery and pink

I think of pink

Duo: I think I'm going to be sick.

Trowa: Too…much…PINK!!

Quatre: ::calmly:: I don't see what the problem is. I think it's a lovely poem.

Heero: P-P-P-P-Pink?!

And think of pretty

I think of flowers

And think of pretty

Duo: We're stuck in a time loop! We'll never get out of here!!

All: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Oh, so natural

Pretty pink flower

How I love thee

Pretty pink flower

Heero: ::eyes glaze over:: Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~nk! OMEO O KOROSU!!!! ::gets his dart gun out again::

Duo: Run you fools!!

Pretty Pink

Flower

Heero: PINK FLOWER!!! OMEO O KOROSU~!!!! SHINE SHINE SHINE!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty

Heero: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ::rapidly fires the dart gun::

Pink

Cherry Blossom: Tackle him, guys!!

Duo: What are you nuts?!!

Flower

Heero: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA-ah? ::is suddenly tackled on all sides by the other pilots::

Trowa: ::takes away the dart gun:: That's enough Heero.

Heero: Noooooooooo! ::sobs:: P-piii~nk!

Duo: ::pats him on the shoulder:: It's okay man. The poem's over. No more pink.

Heero: ::sniffles hopefully:: No…more…pink?

Duo: That's right.

Heero: ::stands up and brushes himself off:: Well let's go then.

Everybody else: O.o;;

Heero: What?

::doors open::

Duo: ::runs for them like a bat out of hell:: I'M FREE I TELL YOU!!! FREE!!!!

Quatre: I still don't see what was the matter with that last poem.

Trowa: -_-;;

~ SOCB ~

Snowgoggles: Oh, you're back! How was the MST?

Jezebel: Mwrrr?

Duo: LIBRE MI!!!!

Snowgoogles: That good, eh?

Heero: pink…::shudders::

Trowa: Don't worry Heero. The limo is dead. We killed it.

Duo: So Wufei, how about continuing our game of cards?

Wufei: No way, Maxwell. You cheat.

Duo: Oh come on! How can you cheat at Go Fish?

Wufei: I don't know, but you obviously do.

Duo: You are sooooooo childish.

Wufei: Am not.

Duo: Are too.

Wufei: Am not!

Duo: Are too!

Wufei: Am not, am not, am not!!

Duo: Are too, are too, are too!!

Wufei: Am noooooooo~t!

Duo: Are toooooooooo~!

Cherry Blossom: Oy…I feel a headache coming on.

Quatre: Let's go get some tea, Trowa.

Trowa: But I don't like tea.

Quatre: ::gives Trowa the look::

Trowa: Oh…all right.

Quatre: ^__^

Cherry Blossom: See everybody next time! And don't forget to review and send me crappy poetry at chibicherryb@hotmail.com!

Wufei: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~t!

Duo: Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~t!

Cherry Blossom: ::sigh::