Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crappy Poem Theater ❯ Chicken from URANUS! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crappy Poem Theater

Slow zoom to a lemon shaped satellite orbiting the earth. Emblazoned on the main entrance door is a large pink Cherry Blossom flower, with feather quills crossed over it like a coat of arms. You enter the satellite to be immediately confronted by a strange recording of Masterpiece Theater Theme played on a kazoo. You step into the main room where you find a group of people clustered around a computer counsel.

Wufei: Impossible! There is no way this could happen.

Duo: It's time to face facts Wu-man. It's really over.

Wufei: B-but we hardly even had time to really get to know each other!!

Quatre: There's always next season.

Wufei: ::teary-eyed:: What if the world end before that?!

Heero: Then we'll all die happy.

Trowa: Heero, be more sensitive. Can't you see he's upset?

Heero: Hn.

Cherry Blossom, Matteo, and the lovable lethal kitty Jezebel walk into the room.

Jezebel: ::goes over to Wufei:: Mreow?

Wufei: Leave me be, beast. I am in no mood to be bitten by you today.

Cherry Blossom: Geez, what's wrong Wufei? You look like someone ran over your dog or something.

Wufei: ::bursts into tears::

Quatre: There, there…::pats him on the back:: It's the season finale of Survivor.

Wufei: ::cries harder::

Cherry Blossom: -_-;

Matteo: Uh…sorry for your loss?

Wufei: ::sniffle:: What shall I do? I've grown so fond of watching those sadistic characters backstab and slander each other for money…and now it's GONE! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~h!

Cherry Blossom: Well it'll be back next season. In the meantime, watch Temptation Island. It's almost as crappy and just as addictive!

Wufei: ::brightens:: You are right! That is what I shall do.

Cherry Blossom: All better?

Wufei: ::nods::

Cherry Blossom: Good.

Jezebel: ::bites Wufei in the butt::

Wufei: KISAMA!!! What did you do THAT for?!

Cherry Blossom: ::shrugs:: She must have sensed everything was back to normal. ::cooes:: Who's a smart girl? Who is it?

Jezebel: ::beams at Cherry:: Mrrr…

Wufei: >_< ….

Cherry Blossom: Well now that that's done, let's go read some mail!

G-Boyz: ::groan::

Reviewer's Corner

Cherry Blossom: The Hat O'Reviews, if you please Matteo?

Matteo: ::brings forth the tattered and rather ugly hat::

Cherry Blossom: Let's see which randomly picked reviewers get their letters aired on the show today!

Duo: *pftt* She just wants to know if she got any presents.

Heero: And you don't?

Duo: Hey, it beats reading poetry.

Trowa: He has a point.

Matteo: The first letter is from Tsuki-chan (a.k.a. Moon)

Cherry Blossom: Waitaminute…the Tsuki-Moon? Who wrote A Love Quadrilateral? Can I have your autograph please?Duo: Aww cripes…

Wufei: I was not in that fic, as I recalled. And I'm still miffed at you for that!

Quatre: Can we just get on with it please?

Matteo: Er…yeah, she writes,Oi,oi! Great 'fic Cherry! I love it! And as for the G-boys I am sorry you're being tortured guys! And don't worry you are all kawaii (although Heero's the MOST kawaii) and you all have cute asses (although Heero's ass is the cutest).

Trowa: Nothing to do with the fact that he's wearing spandex for most of the series.

Heero: I wouldn't talk. Your jeans are two sizes too small for you anyway.Ja!...Oh, and Matteo, this is my muse 'Komu-chan, who would like to say 'hello' but unfortunatly his mouth is currently stuffed with the pocky that I was going to give Duo.

Duo: Aw man! ::pouts::Don't worry Du-chan I saved some for you! *pulls out a box of chocolate pocky that 'Komu-chan obviously didn't see and tosses it to Duo, along with another dart gun for Heero* Ja ne! (for real this time!)

Wufei: NO!! ::leaps on Heero and wrenches the dart gun out of his hand:: I will not have a repeat of last episode!!

Heero: ::frowns:: Hn?

Cherry Blossom: Don't worry, nobody's given him any rum cake…yet.

Matteo: Sasha Janre writes,

Heyo Cherry, my fellow Canadian! I love this series, even though the poor G-boys don't deserve this kind of punishment (except for maybe Wufei. Onnako!) Heero can have my reeeeally large super soaker (it has multicoloured water in it!)

Heero: ::sprays Duo with multicoloured water::

Heero: Hn. Psychedelic.

Duo: -_- …I really hate being wet all the time.

Cherry Blossom: But you look so cute when you're soaked!Quatre can have this pretty tea pot (It may be a size too small), and Trowa can make use of these three beanbag balls. Trowa: ::grins::

*whack*

*whack*

*whack*

Wufei: -_- …I am not amused.

Trowa: But I am. ^.\\\Wufei can have "paint on hair" product I picked up at the store, (sorry, couldn't resist!) and Duo can have this beautiful "I love Canada" T-shirt! Adios, Cherry-chan, and keep it up!

Duo: B…but I'm American!! American!!!

Cherry Blossom: Don't worry about it Duo-chan. Now you can travel to foreign countries like Europe and not get beaten up!

Matteo: Next is Loyce who wrote,

LOL...These awful poems are worse then trying to help my brother write an alliteration for his English class using the words: gnarled, giraffe, gnome, grizzled and gobbled.

Duo: The gnarled giraffe gobbled the grizzled gnome…

Trowa: Can gnome be considered alliteration? The "g" is silent.

Wufei: Just like you were supposed to be.

Trowa: ….!Though I have to say that professors that over analysis Shakespeare rank up there with teachers that insist on interpreting crappy poetry. BTW, all you pocky are now belong to us....except Duo's pocky *hands Duo a box of pocky and blushes* And here's some chocolate for you Cherry. I'll see if I can dig up some awful stuff to send you to torture the guys with. ^-^

Cherry Blossom: Mmm…chocolate. Thank you muchly.

Matteo: Cim writes,ROTFL! This is extremely funny -espcially when your older brother is acting out Heero's parts.

Flare: *twitchtwitch* PP-pink.... x_xCim: ^_^; don't worry 'bout him. He'll be ok. Anyhoo, I think Quatre was acting strange also. Are you sure he didn't get into that rum cake also?

Quatre: Muslims don't have alcohol. It's against our religion. And if SOMEONE would stop spiking the punch all the time…

Duo: ::looks innocent:: What?...also, presents for all! ..these are anniversary gifts, mind you... hmm...what for who? Flare: Let's see... More rum cake for Heero;

Wufei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Gee, usually the Wail of Impending DoomÔ is only used for the herald of poetry and the like.For Duo, a wollybooger named Bill;

Duo: ::looks at the box as it shakes a bit:: Er…thanks…Quatre gets a Mr. Coffee; Trowa gets... Secret Present X! (so secret even we don't know what it is!); ... And Wufei gets Ted the woolybooger. Cim: Now Wufei and Duo can have an excellent adventure! Yay!

Cherry Blossom: And beat Death in an exciting game of chess!

Wufei: Duo? Beat someone in chess? He couldn't even beat Trowa!

Duo: And yet I somehow manage to beat you every single time we play Go Fish.

Wufei: That's because you cheat, Maxwell.Flare: A bottomless box of pocky for Cherry, and a waffle iron for Matteo.

Matteo: ::dnaces around the room: Waffles! Waffles for me!!And now, for poor, giftless Snowgoggles, it's... PIE! Everyone loves pie!

Snowgoggles: I get a gift?! Oh my God! I'm so happy!! ::sniffles:: No one ever remembers to give me a gift!

Duo: Hey Snow…if you're here then…who's steering the satellite?

Snowgoggles: ::panicked look:: Uh…excuse me for a moment! ::runs out of the room::

Everybody: -.-;Cim: YAY!! Oh, and my old history report for Dilly. Well, that's everyone. Toodles!

Dilly: ::looks at history report:: Burn?

Cherry Blossom: That's what I think she intended for it.

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

~ history paper fries ~

Trowa: And there was much rejoicing.

Everyone: Yay!

Matteo: Next is Beck who says,God save the queen.

Duo: From what? Do you want me to save Relena again? 'Cause I've had enough of doing that.

Cherry Blossom: Actually that's British, dear. I'm Canadian.And Du-chan--god before queen of course! I will be back to bask in the torture later...oh my poor pilots, I would save you if I could but it appears you are in the evil clutches of Cherry-sama now!

Cherry Blossom: Bwah ha ha!!! EVIL!

Matteo: SilverShinigami writes,

^_^ You're great, Cherry. You make me wonder all over again exactly *how* crappy poems can be... Ah yes, my lovely muse. Meet Seigimegami (Wufei, you should like her- she rants almost as much as *you* do).

Wufei: And just what are you implying onna?

Heero: That you rant a lot.

Wufei: I do not rant! I…express…my opinions…vocally…oh shut up.

She and Matteo should get together sometime and talk about...whatever it is that muses talk about.

Matteo: So…how's the stock market doing this week?

Jezebel: Mrwow?Whatever. Jeez, you had me laughing so hard I thought I'd wake my brother up...and he's on the other side of the house!! Actually, if you don't mind, Cherry, Seigi and I were wondering if we could do our *own* version of CPT. Just one chapter, really, because there are a few poems I know of that just *have* to be MSTied, and I'd like to try it.

Heero: Why does everyone want to torture us?

Duo: ::singing:: Do you really want to hu~rt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Wufei: Since you started singing…yes.If not, that's ok...I'm sure Seigi can think up some *other* way to torture the G-boys.... Maybe another show of 'SHS', eh, Quatre? Quatre: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Wow. That's two Wails of Impending DoomÔ and we haven't even started yet.Hehehe... And Heero! Stay *away* from the rum-cake!!!

Heero: Aw…

Cherry Blossom: Sure you can do a CPT of your own. I always say, the more crappy poetry gets made fun of, the happier place the world will be.

Trowa: …you do not always say that.

Cherry Blossom: Shh! They don't know that!

Heero: They do now.

Cherry Blossom: ….

Matteo: Shinigami no Kamikaze writes,

SnK:Heh heh heh... I know people who write stuff like 'angst for nothing'.

Hwoarang: Are they you?

SnK: No.

Hwoarang: Thank heaven for small mercies...

SnK: *eye twitch*

Hwoarang: *smug little smile*

SnK: If I wasn't so busy...

Hwoarang:--but you are.

SnK: *grumbles*... and, more disturbing, I know people who would like 'angst for nothing'.

Kilik: Are they you?

SnK: No! Why do you two keep asking that?

Kilik: I dunno... because you're frightening..?

SnK: *psychopathic look* ...what?

Kilik: *shrinks* See? That's what I'm talking about.

SnK: *huffs* ..I'll deal with you two later... anyway, it looks like that you did push Heero a little too far. He had a little Iori attack.

Iori: Shine!

SnK:If you know him--

Iori:Shine.

SnK:--then you know what I mean.

Iori: Shine.SnK: Yes, yes, I know, Iori.

Cherry Blossom: Heh…kinda reminds me of Aya-kun on a Taketori bender.

Aya: ::pops in:: Shine!

Duo: Oh great…Iori: Shine...

Aya: ::waves sword around:: Shine!

Cherry Blossom: Now how did that happen?

Heero: This is going to be a long day.Hwoarang: Did you have to bring him? Iori: Shine.

Aya: Shine!

Duo: ::eye twitches:: Please make them stop…

Hwoarang: He's so annoying.

Iori: *narrows eyes* Shine.

SnK: You two should get along, he's a fellow tournament fighter...

Iori: *nodding* Shine.

Hwoarang: He's a sociopath!

Iori: *nodding* Shine.

Aya: Shine!

Wufei: Arrrrgh! Justice!!

Aya: Shine!!

Wufei: Justice!!

Heero: Hn…

Trowa: ….

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!!

Aya: Shine!!

Farfie: Knives hurt God!!! ::pulls out a knife and starts to lick it::

Duo: WTF? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!

Wufei: Justice!!

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Oh my God…

Quatre: Quick! Lock them in Dilly's padded, fireproof room!

Cherry Blossom: Right. ::sends all of the psychopaths to the locked room::

Duo: …you sent Wufei too.

Cherry Blossom: Oops. ::zaps him back in the room::

Wufei: JUSTI-oh…hello. What are you staring at?

Duo: Oh nothing…

SnK: Ah, well... The fic was hiliarious as always, Cherry ^_^ Hope to see more in the future... Say goodbye, Iori.

Iori:*runs a hand through his hair while throwing back his head back in a fit of classic Iori-style maniacal laughter*

SnK:ah, close enough.

Aya: ::from the padded room:: Shine!

Cherry Blossom: ::quickly makes the room soundproof:: Let's hope they don't kill each other while were in the theater.

Heero: Yeah. Let's hope.

Matteo: Er, next is Lady Lye who writes,Happy Anniversary, ya'll!!!!! ^______^ It's a wonderful life... As for anniversary gifts... you all DO deserve SOMETHING... *hands out catnip for Jez, a coupon for a day spa for Matteo (you poor baby, you so need it...), a straight jacket for Duo to use on Heero, a dart refill for Heero (WHAHAHA...-course he can't use it cuz he's all tied up! MORE torture!), for the Wuffster a new meditation pillow, Q gets the keys to a new car... a PINK limo! BWAHAHAHA!, Trowa-kins, the almightily smart one, gets a snazzy mini computer with a built in dictionary/encyclopedia with 'Net access (and email so he can try to contact one of us on the outside to get him out...don't worry, Cherry, it all gets filtered back to you- I did say TRY, afterall), and mega generous gift certificates for places like Tokyopop.com for Cherry and any miscellaneous characters running around. ^_^ As for this chapter specifically: Trowa sweetums, the song is get your money for nothin' and your chicks for free. As in, no work, but get paid anyway. It involves the line "I want my MTV" so quit complaing, Duo. CORN FRITTERS!! ...and we come a full circle with the cards... ...did Duo end that by saying "too~t"?! WTF!?

Trowa: Were you eating beans again for supper?

Duo: Trowa! ::mortified::

Trowa: Just asking.

Quatre: You're mean Tro-chan.

Matteo: TrowasGirl writes,

OH MY GOD! I'm so bad!I can't believe I didn't review last time! I'm so sorry Cherry! Trowa! Matteo! Hi boys! Hehe. Well Once again CPT was fabulous as always. I missed it soo much! I even missed Sage! And our little fights over Tro-Tro-chan! Oh MY GOD! Guess what Cherry! I'm soo erghed.

Duo: I'm erghed too!

Quatre: You don't even know what that means.

Duo: ::shrugs:: It's better then being "blearged" and "eecked".

Well Cherry! I give you a CPT soundtrack. I made it out of all the songs that fit CPT. And to Matteo and Trowa, Um....I don't think I got you anything. Oh wait....you can have my love!! Yeah thats it. Wufei? I give you the latest issue to Cosmopolitan.

Wufei: ::reads cover:: How to make your man scream with ecstasy with a single touch.

Everyone: O.o;

Quatre? I give you a sheep Plushie.

Quatre: Thank you.

Duo: Aren't you going to freak out?

Quatre: Nope. I'm over sheep now. I've moved on to better things. Like lizards.

Duo: I'm not even going to ask.And finally to Heero. I give you a cap gun and this scarf. I guess I should leave you alone now. *Looks at Cherry* I went out with Trowa a few times and all. It was weird! *smiles* I got a question for you Trowa Barton. Hey Trowa Will you Marry Me? You know If you say no, I can always ask Matteo-chan. He likes me. Right Teo-kun?

Matteo: Well ah…er…here's Corazon del Fuego with our next review!^________^ Another masterpiece as always. Though I think you ought to bring Melepone (sp? You know, the Greek muse) into this sometime. T'would be most entertaining. ~_^ She and Matteo could mud-wrestle... er, something like that. Anyway, keep up the good work. Laterz.

Matteo: Mel? Are you insane?

Cherry Blossom: you just don't want her to come because she nags at you.

Matteo: ….Depression writes,

Your stories rule!

Wufei does not

Heero should kill him

and leave him to rot

Wufei: Hey! I object to the unnecessary bashing!You better keep writing

I'm warning you now

Or I'll murder your Zechs

and feed him to a cow

Duo: Ciao!

Heero: Not only are we subjected to crappy poetry from dead people, but the reviewers are torturing us too! Oh the humanity!!

Duo: Aw, stuff a sock in it.Gifts for all! *gives Trowa a kazoo* *gives Quatre a Barney Magic Banjo* *gives Duo a Dirty Magazine* *Gives Heero a Tickle Me elmo* *gives Wufei pink eye*

Cherry Blossom: Sorry. No infectious diseases on the SOCB. It's a rule. ^__^ Give back the pink eye, Wufei.Matteo: I like rice writes,

I like rice.

Trowa: Yes, we gathered that from the name.

Ok, now that that's cleared up, this is the most hysterical fanfic I've ever read. xD Poor Duo .. ^_^; People his age are bound to have hentai thoughts once in a while! O_o;; You should do one of these on The Raven .. *ROFL*

Cherry Blossom: No Edgar Allen Poe, it's too depressing. And not anywhere's near Halloween.Anyway .. O_o Now that you have encountered the wrath of the rice *Ahemahem* I shall leave .. x_X But before then .. *Glomps Duo and runs off squealing* MINE! HEEHEE! [Other fangirls] YEEEE! ::Tackle I like rice.:: [I like rice.] OWWW! Ok, you can have him on Tuesdays. ::Avoids the glares of the fangirls.:: Anyway, I like rice. Trowa: ::becoming frustrated:: Yes, we know! ::Sits there dumbfounded.:: .. Need more Onna song. NEED IT .. NEED IT ::Scream.:: Oh well, keep up the good work, don't mind the insanity, and .. ::Attempts to glomp Duo off, shot down by Heero's death glare.:: Ow .. WHOO-HOO! MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH APPLE SAUCE DUMPLINGS! ^_^!! Oh yes. And one more thing before I depart .. FREE POCKY FOR ALL! ^_^ -You were harrassed by I like rice. at .. aww, screw it. My clock's set wrong anyway.

Quatre: Riiiight.

Cherry Blossom: Let's get on with the POEMS!!!

G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: ^__^ Third time's the charm.

Snowgoogles: We got CRAP-SIGN!!!!

Duo: ::begins to freak out and run amuck as the theater doors open to reveal…::

::door sequence::

(5) A Chicken Burger. You eat it and continue on to find…

(4) A shower curtain. Ignoring the naked figure of Lady Une the best you can, you pull it aside and walk through to see...

(3) A normal looking door. You stare at it for a few minutes, trying to decide whether this is a trick or not, then you shrug and swing it open to reveal…

(2) Another door, this one of the revolving variety. You roll your eyes and push through the door only to end up on the same side staring at…

(1) A tapestry displaying a scene of all five gundams standing beside their respective pilots under the full moon. You pull it aside and enter…

The Theater

Crappy Poem Theater (this time it's personal)

Cherry Blossom: ::frowns:: Who changed the title phrase?

Trowa: Who cares? We're back in this hell again.

Quatre: At least we've got popcorn this time.

Duo: And little gummy worms! Mmmm!

Wufei: That is disgusting Maxwell.

Duo: ::grins so Wufei can see the worms sticking out from between his teeth::

Wufei: >_<

Cherry Blossom: So, before we start, let's all take a gander at THE UNHOLY DISCLAIMER!!!!!!

Disclaimer: If wishes were horses then beggars would ride all over the damn place. We wish we owned Gundam Wing, but we don't. So you can direct all complaints about the ugliness of General Septum to Sunrise and Bandai and the writers and ect…

Duo: Is it just me, or has the disclaimer person gotten kinda gabby over there?

Wufei: Probably been sampling Yuy's rum cake.

Heero: ::sulks:: That was mine…

Cherry Blossom: ::rolls eyes:: ANYway, let's go to our first poem, provided to us by Saki.

Wufei: INJUSTICE!!!! Why are onnas always sending us POEMS?!!!

Duo: ::sarcastically:: Gee, I dunno. Maybe it's your charming bedside manner?

Trowa: Quit it, that's my job.

Matteo: Ahem…if you're all quite finished?

Cherry Blossom: Go ahead and start Teo-chan. We're all quivering in anticipation.

Quatre: ::mumbles:: And fear…

Matteo: ::clear throat::

Bantams in the Pine-Woods

Duo: ::sings:: And a partridge in a pear tree!

Heero: Baka. Christmas is long over with.

Cherry Blossom: Yeah, it's a whole new year of crappy poetry!

Everyone: ::groan::

by Wallace Stevens

Trowa: …I have nothing to say to that.

Wufei: Good. Let's keep it that way.

Chieftain Iffucan of Azcan in caftan

Duo: Say that five times fast and you can have this lollipop! On second thought…::shoves lollipop into his mouth::

Of tan with henna hackles, halt!

Damned universal cock,

Quatre: ::blushes:: E-excuse me?

Wufei: ::scowls:: If this is another one of your hentai poems…Maxwell do not say a word!!

Duo: But-

Wufei: NO.

Duo: ::pouts::

as if the sun

Was blackamoor to bear your blazing trail.

Trowa: The assiduous alliteration is annoying.

Cherry Blossom: No kidding.

Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat!Everyone: O.o …

Duo: Did anyone follow that transition into LooneyLand there?

Quatre: Nope.

Trowa: Lost me.

Cherry Blossom: ::nasty glare:: Is he calling me fat?

I am the personal.

Duo: Well you can't get much more personal then telling someone they're fat.

Your world is you. I am my world.

Cherry Blossom: ::sings:: This land is your land, this land is my land! From Bonivista, to Vancouver Island…

Heero: Always have to find a way to drag Canada into it, don't you?

Cherry Blossom: ^__^

You ten-foot poet among inchlings.

Quatre: A ten foot poet!

Duo: Wrong career choice man. Should have been a basketball player.

Fat! Begone!

Trowa: When did this turn into a Weight Watchers pamphlet?

An inchling bristles in these pines,

Quatre: What exactly is and inchling anyways?

Duo: It's another word for Wufei's-

Wufei: MAXWELL!! Not another WORD.

Duo: ^__^

Bristles, and points their Appalachian tangs,

Duo: New Appalachian Tangâ the great new flavour that will blow you away!

Cherry Blossom: Or at least create a lovely mountain range in your mouth.

And fears not portly Azcan nor his hoos.

Quatre: His what?

Heero: ::flatly:: His hoos.

Quatre: As in…owl's hoos?

Trowa: Just keep on believing that Quatre.

Duo: ::snickers:: I bet that he-

Wufei: NO. ::clamps a hand over Duo's mouth::

Duo: ::glares::

Cherry Blossom: My but that was horrible. Next poem please!

Matteo: Joe Go & Violet Beck sent us this poem in a review.

Wufei: Dammit WHY?!

Cherry Blossom: Thank you. I appreciate it, though the guys might not.

Matteo: This next one is called…

CHICKENS FROM

Duo: URANUS!! Wuahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Heero: -_-; Baka…

URANUS:

Everyone: ….

Duo: Who knew?

Wufei: Stop reading ahead Maxwell.

Duo: I didn't, I swear!

a poem by Souixee Schwab

Cherry Blossom: That's almost as hard to pronounce as Kus…Kushe…Kushri….

Quatre: Kushrenada?

Cherry Blossom: Whatever.

Trowa: Isn't that some kind of Jewish insult name? A Schwab?

Duo: How should I know, I'm Catholic.

Quittith I the molten

tree

Wufei: Quittith?

Quatre: ::shrugs::

Duo: Nothing like the smell of molten tree in the morning!

Heero: You are weird.

Duo: I know.

And then I walrussed thee

Wufei: And how exactly do you 'walrus' someone?

Trowa: You tape big teeth and whiskers on to them and toss them into the ocean.

Heero: …I take it back. Trowa is the only weird one here.

Trowa: ^.\\\

!fly!!Fly!

Heero: I would if I could.

FlY FrOm ThE HilLS

Cherry Blossom: Whoa! The poem just spazzed out on us for some reason!

Trowa: Look out. Wufei's about to do the same.

Wufei: IT IS AN INJUSTICE TO LISTEN TO THIS CRAP!!

And into

Duo: Regis Philman's bedroom!

Quatre: ::shudders:: Don't joke about things like that! I'll have nightmares for a week!

THE TOMB

OF TOM B. STONe

Trowa: Well yes, naturally a tomb would be made of tombstone.

Heero: Before that there was strawstone and stickstone…but a big bad wolf came and blew them down and three little pigs were located to the projects.

Duo: ::brightens:: Pizza?

Wufei: What ARE you jabbering about Maxwell?

Duo: He said Tombstoneâmy nose Is A fLowEr

Trowa: ::blankly:: That's nice.

Cherry Blossom: It's spazzing out again.

and The BeE of JUSTICE

Wufei: IN-JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!! How dare this poet write about JUSTICE in such a crappy context?

Duo: Wu-man. Chill.

Wufei: >_< JUSTICE!!

Aya: ::from the padded room:: Shi-ne!

Quatre: Good grief.

Feeds

IT

COFFEE

Duo: ::blinks:: That's it? That's the end? That was pathetic!

Trowa: So glad you noticed.

Heero: Let's get out of here before Wufei injures himself permanently.

Wufei: JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!! BUahUAHhauauAUAhaiuhUAahauaH!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: ::sweatdrop::

::doors open::

Duo: ::runs for them like a bat out of hell:: I WANT PIZZA!!!

Heero: You'd better check on the occupants of the padded room. There's no telling what those crazies might be doing in there.

Cherry Blossom: Right.

~ SOCB ~

Snowgoogles: Welcome back! How was your MST?

Duo: ::gagging::

Cherry Blossom: Same old, same old. Any trouble while we were gone?

Snowgoogles: Nope. That's what scares me. Dilly's room's been awful quiet.

Cherry Blossom: ::groans:: They better not have killed each other. Do you know how hard it is to get blood off of padded walls?

Heero: Hn. Take the dart gun with you. Just in case.

Cherry Blossom: Awe Heero, are you concerned about my safety?

Heero: ::scowls::

Cherry Blossom: I have authoress powers. I can take care of myself. But it was sweet of you to worry. ::pinches his cheek…and not the one on his face::

Heero: Omeo o korosu!!

Cherry Blossom: Yeah, yeah…

::inside the padded room::

Farfie: So…do you guys like…knives?

Aya: Shine.

Dilly: Burn?

Farfie: Goooooood. We shall find many ways to hurt God! Wanna try on my straight jacket? Shu-Shu says it's special.

Dilly: Burn!

Aya: Shi-ne!

Cherry Blossom: ::pops her head through the door:: Hey guys! It's time to go back to your proper animes, kay?

Farfie: ::pouts:: But we were gonna hurt God.

Cherry Blossom: Know what will hurt God a lot?

Farfie: ::eagerly:: What?

Cherry Blossom: Going back to your proper anime.

Farfie: ::licks his knife:: God shall cry tears of blood!

Cherry Blossom: Yeah sure kid. Brace yourself. ::snaps her fingers and everyone except Dilly disappears::

Dilly: ::sadly:: Burn?

Cherry Blossom: Don't worry Dillykins. Your friends can come back to play some other time. Now be a good boy and burn my credit card bill, 'kay?

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNN!!!!!!!!!!!

::credit card bill fries::

Cherry Blossom: Excellent. Tune in next time and make sure to send your crappy poetry to chibicherryb@hotmail.com. Ciao minna!