Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Slight Shinigami ❯ Lessons on Touching Other People’s Property ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Don't Slight Shinigami
By KCgal

Disclaimer: If the boys were mine, do you think Relena would lived a happy life instead of dying horribly on her first appearance in the series? Hmm? ;)
Warnings: Ooooh. A whole bunch of fun stuff in this one! It ~should~ be NC-17, but seeing as the lemons are forbidden territory here, you're going to have to go read them elsewhere. Lesse, AU, major potty-mouths, death (minor chars only), drug use, guns, guts, lemon (AN: further warning that this is my first ever lemon, so it may be a bit… um?). I think that's it! Lol
Pairings: 1x2, slight 3+4
Authors Note: This is a re-posting... I've gone through the previously posted chapters and fixed them up a bit, and there is a new interlude following chapter 1. The final chapter has also been added. Thanks to everyone for your support and great patience!

1: Lessons on Touching Other People's Property.

*slap* The hand came down against the tightly denim-clad backside of the young boy walking past. Suddenly the hands' owner was aware of a low growl and then the ground seemed to rise up to meet him. Knowing from past experience, the man wisely waited until he heard footsteps fade before moving.

"Christ Henri, how many times? You know better then to touch Heero's pet." Lilac said, bending over to help the large man to his feet. Henri scowled, nursing the side of his face where he could feel a bruise coming on.

"Ah dinna think he was about." He grumbled. Lilac rolled her eyes and went back to the boxes they were currently ment to be checking. Blowing irritably at her short, bright pink hair, she marked down the box numbers. Beside her, Henri finally pulled himself together enough to join her. They worked silently for some time, before their inventory was finished and the neat sheets were filled with the required information. With no other task assigned to them, the two settled back comfortably around a decent sized circular table, cracking open a couple of beers and talking amicably. Presently, one of the small metal doors on the side of the warehouse banged open, and two figures came in. Both were wiry and most obviously male, one significantly taller then the other. The taller one had chestnut coloured hair which swept over his face in a gravity defying bang that left only one bright green eye visible. He wore a dark navy turtleneck and baggy jeans, with heavy black boots which clunked against the concrete floor. His companion was oriental in origin, with his dark hair pulled back into a severe ponytail and his intelligent, obsidian-coloured eyes swiftly running through the large room for anything out of place. An open vest was slung haphazardly over his torso, showing of the large dragon tattoo sprawling over the left side of his chest. A similar set of jeans to the other sat on his hips - however looking much worse for wear with many rips and holes adorning them. The metal caps on his boots glinted in the none-too-bright lighting, as did the numerous earrings in his left ear. The two sat themselves down at the table and Wufei raised a dark eyebrow at the red mark on Herni's face.

"Where's Heero?"

"Where else?" Lilac snorted, her eyes moving up the stairs to the 'office' room that Heero used in this particular warehouse.

"You toy with trouble again Henri?" Trowa commented, and Henri scowled.

"Yeah, well. He shouldna be allow'd ta walk around lookin like tha'."
"He shouldn't be allowed around here period. He's a fuckin' useless nuisance." Wufei growled.

"Not that again WuFei. Give it up already. You know as well as anyone else that he's not going anywhere. Sides, he's a sweet kid. Everyone likes him. Cept you that is - but you don't like anyone, so it's no surprise, is it?" Lilac said teasingly, and got a glare for her efforts.

"But we don't know anything about him. He could be a spy for Zechs or…"
"Oh come OFF it Wu!" The Chinese man growled at the name, which, ironically, he had been christened by the same boy they were discussing. Hearing the noise, Lilac continued hurriedly, "-Fei. He's too nice for that. And he'd never do anything to hurt Heero. He's just a pretty face guys. That, and a fucking lovely ass." She said with a sigh. Trowa and Henri kept out of the argument, which had been going since the boy had turned up amongst them two months ago.

"I just… there's something not right about that kid." Wufei humphed, sounding unconvincing to even himself. Finding nothing more to argue about, the martial artist sat back in his chair and frowned at the ceiling.

Not very far away, the subject of Wufei's pondering was currently being pushed against a handy wall, while Heero raked his teeth over the soft skin on his neck. One of Heero's hands was up behind the boy, buried in the impossibly long waterfall of hair which was rapidly falling out of a hasty pony-tail. His other hand was fastened around one side of the boy's denim clad ass, squeezing it hard. The boy moaned as Heero continued to lick and suck his way down his neck, leaving small red marks in his wake. A long, slim leg clad in ripped fish-nets and scuffed knee-high boots rose to wrap around Heero's body, pushing it's owner closer to him and grinding their crotches together, eliciting another moan from both. Suddenly the long-haired youth grabbed his partner and flipped them over, so that Heero was up against the wall. In the same movement, the boy slid to the floor so he was kneeling before Heero. He spared no time unzipping and pushing both Heero's trousers and boxers to the floor, giving him access to what he was looking for. Smiling wickedly up at Heero, amethyst eyes sparkling, he lent forward and kissed the end of Heero's cock. Heero groaned and both of his hands moving down to cup the boy's head, while the boy began to lick and tease down Heero's cock. He finally took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head and then down it's length. Another deep groan from Heero prompted him to move closer and swallow down on Heero's cock, deep-throating him in one easy motion. Rolling his head up from looking down at the beautiful sight below him, Heero squeezed his eyes shut and rested his head heavily against the wall, feeling himself enveloped in the soft, warm mouth of his current pet.

He'd found Duo walking around down by the docks, not far from their other warehouse, and, not unknown to indulge in the many prostitutes walking the streets, Heero had stopped to have a closer look. The boy was even more attractive up close then from a distance and although Heero had mistaken him for a girl at first because of the long hair, he was immediately taken by the boy's obvious good looks. The clothes that he wore (the same as he was in now) -the incredibly short black denim cut-offs, the too small black shirt and the odd expanses of tatty fishnets on not only his legs but his arms as well- showed off a firm but willowy body which practically screamed to be touched. And then there was the hair. Heero admitted to himself that the long, silky wave of chestnut hair that Duo sported down to his buttocks was one of the things that first caught his attention. However, it was Duo's bubbly personality and ability to draw people in and befriend them that seemed to slot him in so easily into Heero's gang. That, and Heero's increasing possessiveness of the boy, making him unwilling to let Duo go. Not that Duo had made any indication that he wanted to leave.

Heero suddenly tensed up, Duo's enthusiastic ministrations finally paying off as he exploded into the boy's waiting mouth, crying out his name. Duo grinned up at Heero, licking his lips to divulge them of the rivulets of cum that had burst out of his mouth. He stayed kneeling on the floor while Heero composed himself and pulled his trousers back up.

"Get up." He ordered Duo, but not unkindly. The long-haired boy obligingly did so, allowing room for Heero to move away from the wall. Heero however grabbed Duo about the waist and crushed their bodies together. Observing Heero from the corner of his eyes, Duo wrapped his arms lazily around the other's body, resting his cheek against Heero's shoulder so that he could look up at him fully. Heero's hands wandered down over his body, making Duo shiver.

"You know, you don't have to be so hard on your guys… I mean, you really slammed Herni a -" Duo said softly, making sure it sounded a timid suggestion.

"He shouldn't touch you." Heero cut him off, squeezing him tighter momentarily.

"I'm used to it. He's not gunna do anything to me, it's just what guys like him do, y'know? I'm the outsider here." Which they both knew wasn't strictly true. Sure, he'd only been there a short time, and everyone knew he was only there as Heero's play-thing, but everyone in the group was genuinely fond of him - to a greater degree then Heero had ever been liked by his people. When Heero didn't respond to that, Duo kissed him gently on the side of the neck and spoke again. "Wu-man and Trowa are back. Didn't you want to talk to them?" He asked. Heero had noticed that Duo seemed to have a great sense of awareness of what was happening around him, and he wasn't wrong this time either. Listening carefully, Heero could faintly make out the sounds of Wufei's self-righteous sounding exclamations downstairs. Sighing, he let go of Duo, who stepped away, and went over to his desk. Casting a glance at it, he quickly spotted what he wanted and scooped up several sheets before heading out the door and down the stairs. Duo trailed after him, making sure to close the door of the office behind them. Bouncing down the stairs, he spotted the people around the table, and Heero joining them. A few more bounds, and he plopped himself down in a nearby chair, settling in to listen unobtrusively.

"You counted the last batch in?" Heero asked Henri curtly. The large man nodded, sliding the papers they had filled out over to the younger man.

"Hn." Heero nodded after a brief glance over them. "Wufei?" Calculating cobalt eyes turned to the Chinese man, who sat up a little straighter and looked Heero in the eye.

"Trowa and I went back to Kimmin. Defiantly Zechs. He swiped a whole fucking load of coke. This is going too far Yuy - you know he's been itching to cut in on us. You are going to do something about this injustice I assume?" He replied indignantly. Heero narrowed his eyes, obviously thinking.

"When's our next arrival?" He asked Trowa.

"Tomorrow." Came the short reply. Heero nodded.

"Arms, isn't it?" A nod. "We go early. He'll show. Zechs has had enough warnings. It's time to put him back in his place. Inform the others. I want everyone there." Wufei nodded in ascent, obviously happy with the plan.

"All right boss! Gonna kick some Fang butt!" Lilac crowed, pulling a gun from the back of her pants and caressing it lovingly. Heero abruptly stood up, shoving his seat violently back and angling a commanding glance towards Duo before turning and stalking from the warehouse. Duo scrambled out of his seat and after him, waving and smiling at the others as he did so.

"Bai-bai Lilly, Henrox, Wu-man, T!" He chirruped, receiving two smiles, a glare and a blank look in return. "Hey Heero! Wait up!" Duo called, trotting to catch Heero up. A loud 'bleep' echoed through the night, then Heero opened the door of a small dark green sports car, getting in and waiting impatiently for Duo to do the same. "Christ, what's the big rush?" The long-haired boy asked as he finally made it to the car. No sooner had he shut the door, the car was off down the road with a shriek of protest from the tires. They sat in silence for a while, before Duo began to fidget, playing idly with the ends of his hair. "So you reckon Zechs will actually be dumb enough to turn up tomorrow? Even after you're more then likely to have figured out who took the other stuff by now?" He finally asked, looking over at Heero, who was staring darkly at the road. "Oh don't get all dark and grouchy Hee-chan! You're no fun like this." He pouted, giving Heero a mock scowl. "I'm sure you'll get the blonde git good." For the next five minutes Duo happily chattered away, trying to cheer Heero up while they drove at high speeds towards Heero's flat.

As Heero cut the engine and moved to get out of the car, Duo reached over at put a hand on his knee and pinned him with serious eyes. "I'm serious Heero. Don't worry yourself needlessly all night. You're just doing what needs to be done." Heero considered him for a moment, then nodded, before sliding out of the car. Duo smiled and hopped out as well, bounding after the other boy into the lift.

"You'll be all right in your room tomorrow?" Heero asked him as he inserted his key-card into the lift and pushed the button for the top level. The lift jolted slightly and began speeding upwards.

"Of course. You don't have to worry about me Hee-chan." Duo reassured, as Heero wrapped his arms possessively about the American's waist from behind and began nuzzling and biting at Duo's neck. Duo rolled his head to the side and closed his eyes, revelling in the feeling of Heero's lips on his neck. "Just take care of yourself and come back to me in one piece." He near-whispered. Heero's hands were rapidly straying downwards, and one slid under the front of Duo's cut-offs, eliciting a moan from the boy. Just then the elevator 'dinged' and the lift stopped, its doors swinging open to reveal Heero's rather nice apartment. They managed to move forward out of the lift, Heero unzipping Duo's pants, while Duo unbuckled the fishnet bands around his arms.

Heero span Duo around while pulling his shirt up over his head, then removing his own. Trailing his hands over the smooth contours of Duo's back, he ran his tongue up the side of the delicate boy's heart-shaped face, before lapping at the American's mouth until a deliciously soft pink tongue met his own. Long arms wrapped up and around his body, pushing them closer together - Duo somehow moulding himself onto the front of Heero in a way none of his other pets ever had been able to.

Heero pushed them backwards unconsciously until Duo's ass hit the back of the wooden top of Heero's dinner table. Duo's arms left him, and so did his lips as the boy lifted himself onto the table. The Japanese boy's mouth trailed down the creamy expanse of neck and torso as Duo lent back on his elbows before sliding backwards along the table. Giving out a growl, Heero grabbed hold of the small but unfastened denim shorts and pulled them down off Duo, then ripped his own pants off impatiently. Duo slid back further and then suddenly Heero was crawling up on top of him, kissing him viciously and forcing him to lie down completely against the cool wood.

While their tongues battled, Duo wrapped his arms back around Heero, letting his fingertips trail tantalizingly down the Japanese boy. He also bent his legs up, moving slightly under Heero so that their painfully erect members rubbed against each other, causing both to moan. Reaching up with only a brief look, Heero snatched a small tube from the shelves next to the table, de-capping it with a practiced flick. Coating his fingers liberally with its contents, he lent back down to the fey creature below him and fastened his mouth onto a pink nipple. His fingers ventured further south, and Duo soon gasped in pleasure, throwing his head back and clutching at Heero's hair like a lifeline. One slicked finger inside him soon became two, then three. By this time Duo was gasping, breathing heavily and writhing in anticipation and need.

"Heero! I-I need you…now!" He managed to gasp out, causing Heero to look up at him. Faced with wide, pleading amethyst pools and his own almost unbearable needs, Heero couldn't wait any longer and positioned himself. Duo's legs rose further to grant him access, and then the two were moaning with the first thrust. Duo's fingers dug deeply into his back, the slight pain of his fingernails creating another wave of hot pleasure in Heero.

"Heeeerrooo…" Duo moaned huskily, straight into Heero's ear as the Japanese boy steadied himself. A moment later Heero brushed up against the special spot inside him, causing him to let out a very vocal series of moans and gasps. Heero began to thrust faster, gaining momentum. Duo was deliciously tight, as he was every time, and the silky warmth encasing him made him wonder how this one boy could make him feel this way. Not to mention the large, dreamy looking amethyst eyes which he could feel centred on him. Duo pulled his head off the table slightly so that he could use his mouth on the enticing expanse of Heero's shoulder hovering before him. The long-haired boy fasted his mouth onto a spot and began sucking and nibbling on it as Heero thrust up into him, his hips rising to meet each movement. One particularly deep thrust caused him to break his hold however, another exclamation erupting from him as his head flew back in ecstasy. Looking down on the boy writhing below, matching his movements perfectly, Heero acknowledged the fact that Duo was the best pet he had ever had, or was ever likely to come across.

Just as he thought it would never get better then this, Heero felt a slight vibration against his chest where their two bodies were touching, a rumbling which moved up through his lover's chest and emerged as a sound that almost drove Heero straight over the edge there and then. It was the singularly most sexy and seductive sound that Heero had ever heard, and was something that he'd only ever heard Duo do. Duo was purring. A deep, low, rolling purr which he only emitted while they were fucking, and only when he was feeling particularly gratified. Duo was always the vocal lover, matching Heero's silent ways perfectly, and the purring was something like an added bonus which had always driven Heero completely, totally and undeniably nuts. The first time it had happened, it had taken almost a whole night on any available surface for him to be sated.

This time, it just increased Heero's burning desires, and his thrusting became harder and faster. He pulled his head away from where it was resting in the crook of Duo's neck, and looked down at the fey boy. Duo looked up at him almost lazily from beneath lidded eyes and lowered lashes, his mouth slightly opened and his lips pouty and swollen from their rough kisses. The sight of Duo like that was enough to bring him to the edge, and he moved his whole body into the next thrust, creating more friction on the other boy's erection while hitting his pleasure centre at the same time. Duo's mouth opened further and a silent scream of ecstasy, the two of them tilting on the edge together for a brief moment before falling helplessly into a storm of violently passionate pleasure. Creamy white fluid splashed up between them, creating a sticky mess on both of their stomach's, while another stream was emptied deep into Duo himself.

They lay still for sometime, basking in the warm afterglow. Then Duo looked over the top of Heero's shoulder, extending a leg up into the air slightly and looking at it critically.

"Damn Heero, I wish you'd give me time to take my boots off." He said with a chuckle. Heero snorted into his neck, before rolling sideways slightly and looking up at the long, slim leg displayed for inspection. It still had the ripped fishnets running over half the thigh and down the calf, and the worn leather encased the rest of the shapely limb. "I don't mind, but I could kick ya or somethin' while we're doin' this." The chestnut haired boy said, lowering the leg carefully and snuggling into the other boy above him.

"Don't care." Heero muttered succinctly. This time Duo snorted.

"Well, you wouldn't, would you?" He said, his hands beginning to move across Heero's back, his lips grazing across Heero's neck. For a moment Heero let him, but then jerked his shoulder away and rolled off Duo to land on the ground in one fluent movement. Duo rose up onto his elbows, eyes showing his confusion.

"Hee-chan?" Startling Prussian blue eyes flicked up to meet wide amethyst ones.

"You do that, and we won't be eating any dinner." Duo's face flashed mischief, and he swung his legs over the side of the table. Booted feet firmly on the ground, he draped himself bonelessly over Heero and licked the other boy's ear.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that koi…" He practically purred, nibbling slightly on the ear. A light hand caressed him briefly down his side and across his back before Heero stepped back and disappeared into the bathroom. Duo was left standing in the middle of the room, pouting like a little boy who'd lost his lollypop. Sighing, he bent down to retrieve his discarded clothing. He thought he'd better go find something to eat before his stomach rebelled violently… he knew he'd have plenty of time to accost Heero later. After all, they did have the whole night ahead of them…