Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Slight Shinigami ❯ Interlude: Food Break ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Don't Slight Shinigami
By KCgal

Disclaimer:Bandai, Sunrise, etc etc. These gorgeous boys are sadly the aforementioned property. Gah. Poo.
Warnings: Ooooh. A whole bunch of fun stuff in this one! It ~should~ be NC-17, but seeing as the lemons are forbidden territory here, you're going to have to go read them elsewhere. Lesse, AU, major potty-mouths, death (minor chars only), drug use, guns, guts, lemon (AN: further warning that this is my first ever lemon, so it may be a bit… um?). I think that's it! Lol
Pairings: 1x2, slight 3+4

Interlude: Food Break

Duo pulled on the cut-offs, but folded his arm bands and shirt onto the table. Wandering into the kitchen, he cleaned himself up a little before seeing what he could find for dinner. The faint sound of the shower starting up descended on his ears and a small smile flickered up onto his face. Rustling through the fridge and then the cupboard beside it, he finally pulled out a packet of spaghetti and a jar of sauce. He filled a saucepan up with the water and set it to boil, pottering about the room while he waited. After a few moments of randomly opening cupboards and draws, Duo triumphantly emerged with a pink lollypop. Cheerfully sticking it into his mouth, he dumped the packet of pasta into the water and absently stirred it a bit, concentrating more on the stick of pure artificial flavoured strawberry sugar he was sucking enthusiastically on. Peering into both pots, he nodded absently to himself, then bounced off down the hallway towards the bedroom, picking up his clothes along the way. Shuffling through the room, still sucking thoughtfully on his sugar-stick, he packed away the fishnets and dumped his shirt into the laundry basket. He had some idle thoughts about putting a load of washing through, as the basket was practically overflowing, but soon shrugged them off and headed back down the hall and into the living room. Here, he bent over the impressive sound system, and, after fiddling with it for some moments, hit upon something he liked and spun the volume dial upwards.

Heero heard from the shower the radio being turned on and a trance beat filled the air. A few minutes later he emerged from the shower, towelling himself off and slipping into a loose green tank top and black spandex shorts, his favourite outfit for lounging around home. He walked out of the bathroom, heading straight for the living room where he knew he'd find his beautiful lover. Sure enough, Duo was in the middle of the room and the music was swirling loudly around him. Heero stopped and lent against the doorframe, letting himself indulge in the ethereal-like form which had captured him. Duo's remarkable dancing ability was one of the reasons that Heero had kept him for so long. Usually his pets captured his attention for no more then a couple of weeks - people that were nice to fuck for a while, but soon began to grate on his nerves. In fact, most people got on his nerves very quickly. Duo had too in the beginning, and Heero had seriously contemplated sending the boy packing. But one look at the brunette had always stopped him - Duo was just too beautiful, too sensual and too sexy for his own good. Now he couldn't stand the thought of anyone else touching his pet, nor could he imagine not having him around. It had gone beyond the sex it had always been before, and Heero struggled with the feelings inside of him. For now though, he was content to watch as Duo danced with himself in the middle of the dimly lit room.

It was like he was in a world of his own when he danced, and Heero knew from experience that even when there was someone dancing beside him, they were never dancing with him. Not even Heero. Oh, he'd wrap his body around Heero and move with him, but Heero could see that something wasn't there - something missing from the way Duo usually reacted with him.

Heero growled softly to himself as he watched Duo run a seductive hand down the length of his body, unconsciously showing off to an audience he didn't know was there. A slow smile was curving over the heart-shaped face as his lithe body twisted to the beat. Heero felt himself harden again, and was only able to restrain himself a few moments more before approaching the beautiful boy - ready to claim him once again. Yes. There was definitely something different about Duo.

Duo nearly jumped out of his skin when slim, strong arms slid over his hips and around his waist. Whenever he danced he would get so caught up in the beat and the movement that he became oblivious to anyone around him. His body relaxed as he identified Heero, and he allowed himself to fall back against the firm chest, pushing their bodies close together. He ground his ass down onto Heero's crotch easily, feeling the moan that started deep in his lover's chest and travelled upwards. His grin got larger, and he let his body take over while his mind wandered.

He'd gone again. Heero could feel it. While Duo's body was rubbing tantalisingly against his own, Heero knew his mind had gone elsewhere. And Heero didn't like it. He didn't like the notion that Duo was thinking about someone else - it made the weird feelings twist in his stomach. Narrowing his eyes, Heero determined that he needed to fix the situation, and there was one sure way to get Duo's attention back on him. Leaning over, he took the boy's ear into his mouth, nibbling gently on it, while one hand that had been on his bare hips slid downwards, pressing down on the bulge there. Duo thrust forwards slightly, then back again, making Heero groan.

Growling softly, Heero forcefully spun the long-haired boy around, crushing their lips together briefly while grinding against his teasing body, hands holding him still so that he didn't squirm further. Somehow, they found themselves on the floor, Heero licking and sucking along Duo's shoulder, and then down over his chest to fasten onto a round nub. Gasping slightly, Duo arched into the touch, one hand buried in the messy mop of hair brushing over his torso. Using a leg, he caressed down one of Heero's muscle-packed calves. Suddenly, he pushed back against Heero's weight, tumbling over so that he was straddling Heero's chest. Running his hands up his lover's chest to cup his face, Duo lent down to nuzzle against Heero's cheek, and inhale the smell of his lover… and of tomatoes. Frowning slightly, Duo's eyebrows came together in thought, and then the penny dropped. He sunk his head lower, nipping Heero's ear before pulling back slightly.

"Dinner!" Duo breathed huskily, only centimetres from Heero's ear, before jumping up and running out of the room. It took a full few seconds for Heero to digest what he'd said, before he was up and after Duo. The braided boy frantically swizzled all the knobs on the stove to try and save the food, only just managing to shut them off before Heero caught him, slinging him against the refrigerator and attacking his mouth. Heero pressed their lips together fervently, Duo immediately granting him access to its depth. His tongue lapped in and out of his lover's mouth, savouring the unique taste of Duo - sweet and tangy at the same time, with a hint of what tasted like strawberry. Pinning the boy to the fridge with his weight, Heero ran his hands down Duo's sides to cup his firm ass. Duo wiggled beneath him, rubbing their bodies together deliciously. A soft wet tongue gently licked over his lips while delicate hands spun circles lightly down his back. In response to Duo's gentle touches, Heero slowed down, taking more care with his movements. The two of them slid quietly down onto the floor, a mess of limbs and hair and hastily removed clothes. Their movements slowed further, their desperate heat-of-the-moment desires giving way to deeper emotions.

Suddenly, Heero propped himself up, pausing their languid exploration of each others bodies to gaze upon the boy that had captured him so completely. At some point, Duo's hair had been released from the pony-tail again, and was now spread out below them like some sort of aura. The almost too-pretty heart shaped face stared up at him while Duo's hand danced lightly over Heero's cheek. While Heero was looking down at his pet, something rushed through him. Right there, on the cold tiled floor of a kitchen, amongst the smell of tomatoes and sound of boiling water, Heero was fully hit with the emotion which had been growing in him for days, weeks now. An emotion that went far beyond the mutual physical attraction and bodily lust which he understood, and into the realms of the unknown, and, as Heero saw it, the downright scary. He might not be able to admit it to even himself yet, but now he knew, somewhere inside, that this time, this time, things were different.

"Mine." He growled, his eyes narrowing as he gazed down at Duo. The large amethyst eyes blinked in confusion for a moment, before a small sincere smile quirked the edges of Duo's mouth.

"Yours." He agreed. And with that simple admission, Heero went back to exploring Duo's body, kissing down the other boy's torso and then down one leg. Duo only watched as Heero ran fingers over his leg, caressing it ever so slowly while picking at the boot-laces with his other hand. Dropping his head back to the ground, he stared up at the white ceiling and the minute cracks only beginning to appear in the paint.

Presently, he felt warm lips kissing the insides of his thighs, and Heero's fingers fumbling with his shorts. As Heero pulled them down, Duo reached over and tugged at the other boy's clothes, feeling he was far to overdressed for the occasion. Once all obstacles were removed, Heero hovered over him, pulling Duo's long legs up to rest on his shoulders, and fingers trailing to stroke the boy's opening. Heero hesitated, but Duo shook his head, eyes hot with need.

"Just do it Heero…" He half commanded, half pleaded. A moments hesitation more, and Heero nodded, finger questing forth. It was only on the third that Duo felt any actual pain, thanks to their earlier activities, but by then the pleasure just as easily overcame it. Not long after, Heero pushed forward, kissing Duo as he sheathed himself, tight hotness enveloping his sensitive member. Duo mewled, out of pleasure or discomfort Heero couldn't tell, but he waited a moment for Duo to adjust, before they began to move in tandem. "MMmmm... so good Heero... Harder!" Duo cried, sparkling violet eyes pleading. Heero didn't need any more encouragement, and began thrusting more forcefully, letting his impulse to ram Duo into the floor take over.

The long-haired boy began to moan loudly with each movement, one leg slipping down to wrap around his partner's waist to pull him closer, deeper. Their steady movements met each other in tandem, an incoherent stream of sounds falling from Duo's lips, encouraging and praising without words. Finally, his head snapped back and he screamed as Heero's cock hit his prostate hard, causing his whole body to spasm slightly. White-hot pleasure speared through him, and his body arched up as Heero fell to his own orgasm, the only sound leaving his lips a softly groaned name.

And after the storm, they lay together, unmindful of the hard floor and only aware of the warmth and feeling of contentedness surrounding them.

Don't forget - review=pocky reward!