Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Filling the Void ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Filling the Void
By Kai
 
 
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact.
 
Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content, spanking - dominant and submissive, yaoi, and language)
 
Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 established and 4x5 in this one.
 
Summary: Quatre punishes Wufei, need I say more… Hope you like this. Sorry for the delay and be gentle with the grammar and spelling because no one beta-ed this before I posted it.
 
Filling the Void
By Kai
 
I stood in front of Quatre as he spoke and had a sudden urge to cover myself even though I was wearing pants. It was strange that just not wearing underwear could make me feel so naked. I managed to fight the urge down but Quatre was watching me intently. “Wufei, if we do this you have to let me know what's okay and what's not. The easiest way to do that is to remember traffic lights; green is good, yellow is slow down or pause and red is bad or stop. Sometimes I'll ask you what color it is but feel free to say them whenever you need to, even if I don't ask, okay?”
 
I nodded but I felt like I was in over my head and the look he sent me was all predator, which made me the prey and I had no idea how I felt about that. Still, I'd already agreed to this and it was for Quatre so I forced myself not to try and cover myself or to try and retreat in any other way.
 
Quatre slowly flowed to his feet and stalked towards me. “Now, while I have no problems punishing you here, it wouldn't do to scare the staff. Good staff is so hard to find after all.” He walked slowly around me, so close that I could feel the heat of his body. “Go up the stairs - don't rush, I want to enjoy the view. When you get to the top head down the hall and go into the sixth room on your right side.”
 
The way he said it sent a shiver down my spine. It wasn't just sexy; it was unquestionable. I started to turn but Quatre's voice got softer, harder.
 
“No, don't. Just move forward.”
 
I started forward, following his orders without thinking about it and I was struck by how natural that was. It shouldn't have been, nobody had ever really ordered me to do anything - not Une, not even the Elders - respect might have been owed to the older generation by those from the younger - but respect and loyalty were also demanded for the position of Clan Leader because everyone was beneath the Clan Leader and his heir. I might not have been anointed but I had been the Leader of my Clan since my father's death and no one had ever forgotten that. If my Clan had survived Quatre would have been serving a very stern sentence in prison but they weren't there and Quatre was. I'd been in control of my Clan but at the same time I had been controlled - it had been subtle though and what Quatre was doing wasn't. He was showing me his strength and a part of me automatically responded to it. I still had enough control to be safe - Quatre believed in himself enough to give me that and the least I could do was do the same. A part of me I hadn't even realized was still tense seemed to loosen at that decision and I moved up the stairs, placing one foot carefully in front of the other to ensure that the fabric of my pants tightened over my ass with each movement. I did what he had told me to do and went into the sixth room on my right. I didn't turn to look at him but my hand did automatically move to turn on the lights.
 
His hand appeared out of nowhere to grab my wrist, “Did I tell you to turn on the light?”
 
“No.”
 
His breath was soft against my ear as he spoke. “No, what?”
I blinked and almost turned to look at him in confusion, barely managing to catch myself in time. I really didn't know what he meant so I quietly said. “I don't know.” It came out worried because I was afraid of disappointing him.
 
I could feel him tense up behind me. “What color light Wufei?” His voice had lost some of that hardness and I found myself desperately wanting it back for some reason.
 
“Green Quatre; I'm afraid I just… I've never done anything like this before so I honestly don't know what you expect. I'm trying to do what you say but until I understand more about this sort of … situation, I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific.”
 
“You really don't know what I'm thinking of doing to you, do you?” When I shook my head slightly I felt him start to back off. “Then we should stop.”
 
Panic. I couldn't say why it hit me but it did. “No, please. Quatre, please…” I was trying desperately to keep from hyperventilating and I felt Quatre's arms weave around me. I felt like I was close to something, something I hadn't realized I'd desperately wanted until that moment. “I want you to punish me.”
 
“Fei, you don't know what…”
 
I squeezed my eyes shut. “I don't understand it but I want this. At first I was doing it for you, to give you something only I could give you and that's still a part of it but I… I want to be at your mercy again. I don't want to have to think about the repercussions every little thing I do might have. I don't want to be responsible for everything and everyone…” Something inside me tightened and snapped and I whirled around, breaking his embrace, my open palm snapping loudly against his cheek - if I had hit him with my fist I might have seriously hurt him, as it was he was going to be bruised. My face twisted into an arrogant sneer and I looked down at him in contempt. I was angry with him but I had no idea why. “You don't have what it takes to master me!”
 
The rational part of my mind had not real idea where any of it was coming from - the words, the anger, the slap - they were just there.
 
Quatre's face went still but his eyes burned and I suddenly found myself lying over his lap on the bed, pants around my ankles. “You've been a very naughty boy Wufei.”
 
I should have continued to fight but instead my body just relaxed - as if the situation were completely normal.
 
His one hand gripped my hair roughly and yanked my head back so that he could bite my ear, drawing blood and my whole body seemed to throb in pleasure and pain. I didn't know why but I didn't even think to fight against the feeling or Quatre. He licked my earlobe as he hissed in my ear. “I think you need a spanking to teach you a lesson. Twenty slaps should be enough this time.” As he spoke he caressed my bare ass before he brought his hand down on one cheek. I kept track in my head as he slapped me and though it hurt I didn't yelp or cry out because I was relieved to have him doing it.
 
After twenty, his hand had to hurt as bad as or worse than my ass but his hands never stopped roaming over my body - naked and clothed skin alike.
 
“What color Fei?”
 
My voice was choked when I answered but there was no hesitation. “G-green.”
 
He sighed a little but it sounded relieved. “Sir. Answer me with Sir or Master Winner, don't forget or I'll have to punish you again.”
 
My stomach had butterflies at the idea and I considered disobeying but my ass was sore, too sore for another twenty slaps right then. “Yes sir.”
 
His hands never stopped. “You will be mine tonight but I plan to enjoy you and I still need to punish you for wearing no underwear and having dirty thoughts. Since you wish to be naked for all to see, you will get up and remove your clothes and remain that way until I tell you otherwise. Understand?”
 
His words were so decisive that I answered without thinking. “Yes sir.”
 
“Take them off.” He dumped me on the floor as he said it, but he did it in such a way that I didn't land on my burning buttocks.
 
Not looking at him I took them off and waited, hair in my face.
 
“Tell me Wufei. What dirty thoughts did you have?”
 
I didn't look up as I answered him as best I could. I had found it difficult to speak of such things to Heero and Duo and Quatre was no exception. “You… your mouth… with, uh… on-on me… s-sir.”
 
“Hmmmm. Not bad but I rather like the idea of you sucking me into that hot mouth of yours. Kneel at the foot of the bed.”
 
I knelt head still down - unable to look at him my face was so red. I heard a zipper and caught the flash of a pair of pants hitting the wall from the corner of my eye and than he settled in front of me and my erection was starting to feel painful between my legs.
 
“Now, I want you to suck me but I don't want you to use your hands, just that pretty, little mouth of yours. Understand?”
 
“Yes sir.”
 
“Good, then proceed.”
 
I moved closer on my hands and knees and somehow managed to pull his cock into my mouth. It felt unbelievably good to have him sliding in and out of my mouth I had an urge to have him pounding his cock between my parted lips. I wanted him to bruise my lips - mark me in some way more than the bite on my ear or the redness on my ass so I tried to get him to do that but just as I thought he might he gently but firmly pushed me away. Grabbing my hand he place a tube in my palm, a tube of scented oil.
 
“Turn around, ass in the air and stretch yourself for me. I want to see you fuck yourself.”
 
I managed to do what he wanted but it was a bit tricky, only made possible by the fact that I was extremely flexible from doing martial arts. If not for being flexible I never would have been able to use both my hands to do it. I'd liberally covered my hands in oil as I tried to remember what I'd managed to learn. It was strange at first, I'd touch myself before but never like that. It took me by surprise when I started trying to move my fingers faster and further into myself.
 
It was at that point that Quatre slapped my hands away growling. “Enough, it's my turn.”
 
I barely got my hands back to the floor to brace myself as he thrust into me. It was all I could do to keep from moving. The way he moved inside me was anything but gentle - the opposite of how it had been with Trowa.
 
“Who owns you Wufei?”
 
He thrust into me harder somehow and I almost didn't have enough air to answer him. “You s-sir.”
 
“Say my name Wufei. Tell me who owns you.”
 
“You Quatre! I'm yours!” And that was what I'd needed so desperately to have I'd needed to belong to someone. I'd needed someone to want me badly enough to take me, bad enough to take the lead.
 
“Damn straight.” It came out as a grunt as he thrust into me again, biting my shoulder. The feel of his teeth against my skin was what sent me flying into my climax.
 
*************************
 
I was a little dazed when I came back to myself, lying in Quatre's arms on the bed. My body felt pleasantly abused so I must have looked like I was high on something when I smiled up into Quatre's eyes.
 
“How do you feel?”
 
I leaned into him a little, “That depends on how you feel?”
 
He pulled me into a tight hug. “None of the others have ever given me that much control over them before. Trowa doesn't like this sort of thing and though Duo will do it on occasion - being bound is as far as he'll go. Heero likes it but he can't deal with the pain without flashbacks. I've wanted to do that for so long… needed to.”
 
I hugged him back. “Me too, I think. I think I've needed every type of love that you and the others have shared with me and I hadn't known it until the moment they happened. I need control but I need to loose it. I need to be challenged and I need to be accepted as and equal. With just one of you I never could have been complete. I wouldn't have known things about myself I had never even suspected.” We lay in silence for about ten minutes before I sighed a little. “The others will be back soon, is it okay if I get dressed sir? I don't think I would be comfortable wandering the house naked sir.”
 
If anything he held me tighter. “Of course, but I'm dressing you.”