Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Points of View: Part Two ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Points of View :Part Two
Companion piece to Everybody Breaks written
from the other pilot's POVs.
By Kai
 
 
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact. I mean, could you imagine owning the G-boys? *GRINS*
 
Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content, bondage, yaoi, and language.)
 
Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 in this part and other parts will be variations thereof.
 
Summary: If you ever wondered what the other pilots felt when everything was happening in Everybody Breaks, now is your chance. Hope you like this. Once again I'm sorry for the delay and be gentle with the grammar and spelling because no one beta-ed this before I posted it. I'll be visiting my family and friends for a couple of weeks in Canada so there definitely won't be an update for a couple of weeks, though I'm hoping that not-working will let me write more parts so that I can make some of you folks a little merrier than usual. I ask that you review or write me e-mails about these stories, the more I hear from you the quicker I'll be in writing! Oh, and artists, I'd love to see drawings of this if you feel so inclined.!
 
Points of View: Part Two
By Kai
 
Trowa's POV
 
I woke up to find myself curled around Wufei's arm, I could tell by his breathing that he was already awake so I shifted to get a better look at him and our eyes locked. My heart fluttered in my chest as I leaned towards him. Our lips me, just a brush of my lips against his but it was damn near perfect. As we pulled back from each other my eyes automatically found his again. The uncertainty that was there at first had me pouring every ounce of love into my eyes and I was rewarded by his dark eyes softening and smoldering with unleashed desires. If unleashed I had no doubts that his passion would burn as hot or hotter than Duo's. I wasn't into watching the others like Duo but I found my heart quickening at the thought of seeing them together.
 
His voice was soft when he spoke. “Those pictures… Duo sent them, didn't he?” I had an urge to brush his dark hair out of his eyes but I didn't want to let go of his arm either. Decisions, decisions…
 
“It was sort of a joke Wufei… I didn't mean…” Duo's voice was fairly neutral but the look in his eyes was full of pain and guilt. I was going to have to do something about that, though I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to do much until Wufei showed Duo that it was going to be okay.
 
Wufei reached down to grab Duo's hand and gently squeezed it. “Don't. I'm glad you did it or this might have happened at an even worse time.” My heart thudded in anticipation, willing Duo to listen and believe what Wufei was saying.
 
“But it hurt you.” Duo's voice had lost its neutrality and I had to fight my instinct to reach for him.
 
“No Duo. It didn't hurt me - if anything it saved me by allowing me to see that how I was living was wrong. It wasn't even living at all. I'm not really sure why living only involved duty for me… maybe because it's all I have really known…” It had taken a lot for Wufei to admit that. He'd never really been able to say he was weak in anything, even when everyone - including himself - knew it. I wasn't the only one who could see it though.
 
Duo knelt on the bed in front of Wufei, probably so that they could see each other better. “Wufei there's something we need to tell you…” He was going to do it and I found myself holding my breath and watching Wufei hopefully.
 
I was a little surprised to see understanding, acceptance and warmth cross his handsome face. “You don't have to say it… I already know…” And I believed him, sometime between the hospital and that very moment he'd finally figured out what it took us getting drunk and tripping over each other to learn. He really was quick.
 
Duo shook his head, for Duo, just knowing something wasn't enough, he needed to hear the words and he couldn't believe that the rest of us were content to do without. “It's not the same Fei and you know it. Throughout the whole of your sheltered existence no one has ever said those three little words to you, have they?”
 
Wufei didn't say anything and I knew it was because he had never had anyone say those words to him. I promised myself then that I wouldn't push him but once we were comfortable with each other I was going to make sure he heard it every day.
 
Taking a breath Duo continued on. “I had Solo and the other kids, Father Maxwell, Sister Helen, Howard and the Sweepers and then the guys here to tell me. Quatre had his sisters, then the Maganacs and us. Trowa had Catherine, his circus and us and Heero had Relena and eventually he gained us to. People have to be told and I knew Sally hasn't told you because I asked her.”
 
Wufei smiled wryly at that. “I never gave her a chance. I never gave any of you a chance.”
 
I had been so focused on the two of them that I hadn't realized that Heero and Quatre were awake until Heero spoke up, his words hitting a little too close to home. “And we left it that way.”
 
Wufei shrugged and tilted his head to look at Heero. “Maybe but I never learned to express myself or to live for myself and follow what my heart told me; you did. It couldn't have been easy to face the pain of what you managed to leave behind. Why invite pain when you've already gone through so much already?”
 
“Because I want you. Because we all want you… Wufei, we love you, that's why and you never gave us a chance because no one ever taught you to let go. No one ever set you free of yourself.”
 
It was something to know that it was Heero who was able to say that to Wufei. He really had come a long way since the war. For him it had been one thing to feel emotions and something else entirely to express them. He'd always felt things but his conditioning had made it difficult for him to be able to show it, and less capable of saying it.
 
Quatre crawled up Wufei's body so that he was kneeling between his legs, next to where Duo was. “But we can show you how, if you trust us.”
 
We all seemed to hold our breath waiting for his response. “Yes.” A shiver ran down my spine at the sound of his voice saying such a simple word. Duo had once told me that Wufei could probably make him climax just by talking dirty to him. I was beginning to think that Wufei would be able to do that to more people than just Duo if given opportunity.
 
Quatre smiled seductively, most described him as innocent looking - and he could, would and did use that to his advantage but it wasn't the innocent look he was the Master of. He was by far the Master of seduction; it was how the two of us had gotten together. I hadn't really known what had hit me but I had no regrets, and I doubted Wufei would either. “Good. We'll start tomorrow.” Poor Wufei had no idea what he was in for and it was usually at times like that that the best things in one's life occurred. Lucky bastard! Or should I say, lucky bastards, after all - we were finally going to gain our missing piece.
 
*****************************
 
Quatre's POV
 
We took it easy for the rest of the day just letting Wufei get used to us. Of course, I used the time to come up with a plan of attack. Maybe that seemed a strange way to label bedroom games but it wouldn't really be a game to us. It would be a battle, and one that we couldn't afford to lose because if we did we would lose Wufei. So I planned, discarded, and planned some more. I rather enjoyed it. There was always a delicate balance that had to be maintained when the four of us slept together and adding Wufei to the mix was an unknown factor that needed to be tested and weighed. I had already come to the conclusion that it would have to seem like he wasn't in control but he would have final say in the end over everything that was done. I didn't want to push him too far or too fast so I need to make it less real somehow. I could bind him to the bed, that would remove control and if I gave him a choice after we started - maybe ask him what he wanted, that would give him control. So that only left insuring that his reality check bounced the second he went to cash it. Role-play? No, he wasn't ready for that. Exhibition? I looked at him then and knew I would be doing my best to convince him to try it in the future but not yet. Submissive and dominant? Well I didn't do submissive so if I was involved he would have to be submissive and I had no idea what he would think about that, at least not yet. Hmmmm. Blind-fold? I glance at him from where I sat on the couch. He was listening to Trowa talking about an incident involving Heero and an exploding cake. The blindfold could work, if he couldn't see us it wouldn't be as real and it might enable Wufei enough of an excuse to let go.
 
A flash of light caught my attention and I watched as Duo played with his switchblade for a few minutes. Ideas started to form rapidly and I had to put on my `board room' face for a few minutes until I managed to regain control of the wayward grin that had threatened to break through. Giving the game up so soon would be such a waste. It was nice to know I could use Duo's skills with a knife for more interesting activities. Still, there was something missing.
 
Excusing myself I decided to go for a brief walk to stretch my legs and look for inspiration.
 
I'd only been gone for about five minutes when Duo found me staring at one of the bedrooms; still lacking the final ingredient I needed for the next days' special event.
 
He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He moved silently but I'd smelt him before he'd fully reached me, his hair always seemed to absorb the herbal scent of the shampoo he used, it was an intoxicating smell. Leaning into him I felt his lips on my neck and decided to go along with my sudden urge to enjoy more of him.
 
Twisting quickly I pushed him against the wall and roughly claimed his lips but made sure to hold back from giving in completely to my urges and bruising them with my kiss. Duo could handle it rough to a point but marking he was a big `no-no'. God, he tasted so good and gave me control without hesitation. He knew or had an idea of what I truly craved - they all did but they trusted me not to do anything they weren't comfortable with and I had no intention of ever breaking that trust. As I ravaged his mouth I slipped my leg between his thighs and rubbed him through the fabric of his pants until he was frantically moving himself against my leg. I slid down his body, pushing his pants and underwear down to his knees as I swallowed his cock. His whole body convulsed and his hands floundered around for a few moments before they settled on my head and dug into my hair. The noises he made were addictive and I sucked on him as if he were my favorite Popsicle… Popsicle, I chuckled slightly around Duo's cock and his hands tightened their grip on my hair. He gave me the key to my last ingredient; he deserved a reward for that. I moved a hand between his legs to play with his balls and dance my fingers over his ass - doing my best to make the blowjob I was administering the best I'd ever given.
 
When he came, came silently with only a small whimper passing his lips. As I pulled away and helped him lay on the ground I licked my lips. “Why were you looking for me Duo?”
 
He blinked at me completely dazed.
 
So I repeated the questions a few more times until it finally registered.
 
“Movie… we-we're… un, starting it.”
 
I got to my feet, thankful for baggy khakis. “Oh, then we should get going.”
 
He grunted, “Easy for you to say. I don't think I can move.”
 
Smirking at him I moved to the door. “You'll manage.”
 
“Sadistic bastard.”
 
I laughed, “You know it.”
 
***********************
 
Duo's POV
 
By the time Wufei woke up, we'd already tied him to the bed and blindfolded him. He tensed after he woke but Quatre was quick to ease his fears. “It's alright Wufei. It's just us.”
 
Wufei frowned slightly, “You could have warned me this was what you had planned, Quatre.”
 
I felt a shiver as Quatre's voice dropped; that was something Tro and I had in common - we both had something about voices. “And spoil the surprise? Where would the fun be in that?”
 
Fei shook his head slightly, “You have a sadistic streak Winner.”
 
Chuckling, Quatre hovered over Wufei while the rest of us stayed at our assigned positions. “A little, but I can guarantee you'll like it.”
 
His voice got even huskier and lower as he said it and Wufei visibly shook at the intensity in Quatre's voice. It seemed that the happy duo of Tro and I was about to become an ecstatic trio. “Where are the others?”
 
I had been playing with my knife when he asked that and moved forward a little so that I could easily reach him. “Right here Fei. You don't think we'd miss the opportunity to have you at our mercy do you?” Carefully I laid the knife against the skin at the base of his throat, ready to pull it away quickly if he panicked. Quatre and the others were also watching him carefully - both Trowa and Heero were ready to pull the slipknots that would free him instantly. Wufei went rigid under the knife but we gave him a little time to adjust. Slowly I moved the knife from his throat down to his collarbone then carefully I pulled the tank top upwards so that it was tight against his body. Using the knife I cut the shirt down the front, enjoying the way the knife easily sliced through the fabric. The shirt fell away, leaving his nicely toned chest bared to us. If I thought he was drool worthy during the war he was even more so now. There wasn't an inch of fat on him, just muscle.
 
Heero reached past me and yanked it away from his body - eyes never leaving Wufei's stomach and the trail of hair that disappeared into his pants. He pulled back and moved close to Fei's ear, tongue daring out to lightly lick it, whispering as he did. “Very nice.”
 
Wufei's face turned a delightful shade of pink. “Wh-what are you doing?”
 
I couldn't help it, I ended up smirking, “Admiring what the good lord had the sense to put on this Earth.” Moving the knife down I gently touched the skin above his belly button.
 
That's when he panicked, “Don't! Stop, just stop… please…” I pulled the knife away quickly, palming it so no one could accidentally get hurt.
 
Trowa moved forward to press his lips to Wufei's. “Trust us Wufei. We won't do anything you can't handle. We know how strong you are; don't underestimate your own worth. We love you.”
 
“Trowa…” Wufei's voice sounded hesitant, after a few minutes he seemed to relax a bit. “I trust you.”
 
That was all I needed to know in order to finish what I started with his pants. My mouth felt dry looking at him. He just looked so damn hot.
 
Wufei seemed distracted and I wasn't surprised when a riding crop made quick contact with the inside of his inner thighs. He gave a sexy, little yelp as the second one connected.
 
Quatre's voice had gotten a bit more commanding and I saw Trowa shift uncomfortably but Heero kissed him to provide something else for him to think about. “Now, now Wufei, you're thinking too much and we can't have that can we?”
 
Heero had broken the kiss so that he could run the orange Popsicle over Wufei's chest. Leaning over I used my tongue to lick him clean, I followed the trail Heero had made with the Popsicle carefully - not wanting to miss even a drop. I enjoyed it even more when it led me to a hardened nipple. I sucked it into my mouth, using my teeth to scrap it light as I pulled it into my mouth. I ended up grinning around my mouthful as Wufei's entire body arched toward my touch.
 
Next to me Trowa bent down to do similar nasty things to the other one. I could just barely see Wufei's face from my position but I did see him bite his lip. His lips were made for kissing; I would have to make time to do that later - a lot of it.
 
Heero had moved, taking the Popsicle with him to use on the insides of Wufei's spread thighs. I shifted again so that I'd be able to get a better view of what Heero was about to do. Heero's lips and tongue dance over Wufei's skin as his nose buried itself next to the obvious lump in Wufei's underwear, causing a moan from the young man beneath us.
 
“Do you like what they're doing to you, Wufei?” Quatre trailed his fingers over Fei's lips. “What do you want, Wufei?” Quatre leaned forward to capture his mouth before pulling back and breathlessly repeating the question, “What do you want, Wufei?”
 
Moments later I saw the tears and my heart lurched painfully. “Wufei? Wufei, what's wrong?” I moved up and started to remove the blindfold.
 
“Don't… put it back p-please…”
 
“But Fei…”
 
“I'm fine Duo.”
 
“Fei…”
“You asked me to trust you, and I will but you have to trust me in return. It was… I just… I'm not used to being touched and I've never had anyone ask me what I wanted before…”
 
Heero gently lowered the blindfold back over his eyes. “I understand.”
 
During the whole exchange Quatre didn't once look away from Wufei. “You still have to tell us what you want Wufei.”
 
“I want you to keep going, don't stop touching me, please.”
 
“As you wish.”
 
I happily went back to keep my mouth busy giving Wufei's chest a tongue bath moments after I cut his briefs away to reveal a very nice, thick package. He was obvious fighting to keep from reacting too much but his control was crumbling.
 
“You're beautiful, Wufei.” Trowa said before he began licking Wufei's neck.
 
Quatre used the riding crop to trail over Wufei's exposed cock, causing his breathing to hitch and Heero picked the Popsicle out of the dish on the floor and moved it lightly over Wufei's straining erection, causing him to thrust upwards almost frantically.
 
Quatre's voice came out more than a little huskily as he spoke. “I want to taste you, Wufei, may I taste you?”
 
Heero pulled away so that Quatre could take his place as Wufei gave him his answer. “Yes. Y-yes, p-please. P-please.” It was barely a whisper but it was the closest to begging that I'd ever heard him come.
 
Quatre swallowed his erection and sucked it hard, which made Wufei's hips buck and I stopped my exploration of his chest to help Heero and Trowa hold his hips firmly against the mattress as he climaxed.
 
***************************
 
Quatre's POV
 
We woke up to find Wufei gone. I started to panic slightly - thinking I'd pushed him too far too quickly but Heero was quick to point out that his sword was still in the room where we'd placed it so he wouldn't have gone far.
 
Wasting only enough time to throw on boxers or shorts, we found him in the backyard doing his katas.
 
It was breath-taking to watch him but he stopped not long after our arrival, turning to smile at us shyly. “I hope I didn't wake you.”
 
Duo laughed, “No but the lack of naked Fei did.”
 
He blushed and tucked his hair behind his ear.
 
Heero shifted slightly. “How are you feeling?”
 
His smile was worth everything I owned and more. “Free.”
 
****** IF YOU WANT MORE TO THIS SERIES, BOTH THE POINTS OF VIEW: COMPANION PIECE, AND THE EVERYBODY BREAKS SERIES LET ME KNOW… I'LL CONTINUE IF AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE REVIEW TO ASK FOR MORE OR IF THEY E-MAIL ME TO ASK FOR MORE. THANKS. KAI*******