Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Points of View: Part Five ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Points of View : Part Five
Companion piece to Everybody Breaks written
from the other pilot's POVs.
By Kai


Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact. I mean, could you imagine owning the G-boys? *GRINS*

Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content, bondage, yaoi, and language.)

Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 and variations thereof.

SPECIAL THANKS TO (drum roll please).... Z, for being my new and wonderful beta-reader!!!

Summary: If you ever wondered what the other pilots felt when everything was happening in Everybody Breaks, now is your chance. Hope you like this. Okay, this took a while, I know and I'm sorry but real life is more like a real pain, if you know what I mean.


Points of View: Part Five
By Kai
Heero's POV
 
I didn't relax until Quatre was safely in the house.  He'd told me numerous times that the moment he was in the house with the security system on that I was finished my shift and it was the Maganacs turn to take over.  But, even then I couldn't relax fully.  I seemed to only be able to relax when Quatre tied me up or took command of me in some way.  Or at least that had been the only time, it seemed that I could fully relax when Wufei did it as well.  I enjoyed being with Duo and Trowa, but I couldn't let myself 'let go' with them because they didn't want to take over for me.  No, that wasn't true.  They did, they just couldn't bring themselves to.  It bothered them - especially Trowa.
 
"What are you thinking about?"
 
My body had always been highly aware of the presence of the other pilots, and it had become even more aware of their presences after we had become intimate.  I could feel him come up behind me and I let him remove my coat to hang it next to his own.  "Needs."
 
I chose not to say more because it wasn't necessary.  Quatre turned from the closet to take a careful look at me.  He understood my needs and met them but, though I understood his, I couldn't meet them all.  I tried once but the experience had been a regrettable one for both of us.  Finally he gave me a small, thoughtful smile.  "And Wufei."
 
Normally I held a strong net of control over my body's reactions but I'd learned to loosen it when only around the others or the few people I considered safe.  So when I felt myself start to blush I didn't clamp down on it, instead I let it spread over my nose and cheeks knowing it would please Quatre to see it.  I gave him a slight nod, slipping out of my shoes and setting them next to a battered pair of runners belonging to Duo.
 
"You were with him yesterday."
 
It was a question, Quatre knew these thing innately and I never questioned that but there was a question beneath it, and I answered it.  "He wanted to tie me up."
 
Quatre couldn't quite keep the surprise off his face, though another person might have missed it entirely.  "That's interesting.  I'd have thought he would have been less inclined to that sort of play because of his upbringing."
 
I nodded to show that I'd thought the same thing before moving towards the kitchen.  "I think it surprised him as well.  I'm not sure if he understands everything he wants and needs or why he does.  He's been repressing his desires so swiftly that I don't think he ever let himself really acknowledge what they were before he pushed them aside.  He finds it difficult to voice what he wants but he managed to, somewhat hesitantly, with me then."
 
I leaned against one of the counters in the kitchen and watched Quatre standing very still at the entrance.  When he spoke, his voice was soft and hopeful - it hurt to hear it.  "Do you think that his wants and my needs might correspond in some ways?"
 
"I don't know.  He wanted to be dominant with me.  If he's like you he won't even consider being submissive."  I saw a flash of pain in his eyes, but I continued forward because he needed to hear all of it and acknowledge all of the possibilities - including the one where he and Wufei might not be able to have a physical relationship.  If he didn't it would hurt him even more if that were proven to be the way it would have to be.  "He was the Heir to his Clan, independent during the war, and a loner when he was working at Preventers.  In many ways his background is not unlike your own.  However, he did let us tie him up and he enjoyed it.  He also tends to accept mostly solo missions in Preventers and he avoided all leadership roles he could with us during the war.  Such things could indicate that he would like to lose the responsibility he is given, much as I do.  Physical pain may not have the amount of negative associations that it does for me.  He might even welcome it as 'real', it is difficult to say and he wouldn't be able to confirm or deny it either because he doesn't know himself yet."
 
He smiled bitterly.  "So I shouldn't get my hopes up."
 
"No, you shouldn't."
 
He nodded, head bowed slightly, causing blond hair to hide his eyes from me, as he moved over to the table where he picked up a piece of paper and looked it over.  "Wufei left us a note.  It says he's training at the dojo..."
 
"The Community Gym.  I went with him his first time.  It was good for him."  Then I felt myself frowning a bit.  "He should have finished long ago."
 
Quatre looked at me sharply before heading towards the stairs.  "I'll see if he's upstairs with Duo.  If he isn't we'll try his cell phone."
 
"I'll check the living room and then heat some water for tea."
 
"All right."
 
A quick scan of the living room proved that Wufei was not there but I wasn't worried yet.  I'd begin to worry only if he failed to answer Quatre's phone call.  I was well aware of Wufei's capabilities and it would be unjustified to ignore them because my feelings for him were finally clear to me.  So, I calmly went about preparing tea as Quatre reappeared in the kitchen and moved straight to the phone.
 
Moments later... "Wufei!"
 
My back had been to him, but I looked over my shoulder at the obvious relief in his voice.
 
"Well, we found your note."  There was a slight pause and I smirked slightly at his next comment.  "Did the distraction have a braid?"
 
So, Wufei had just forgotten about the note.  Duo does have that effect on people, specifically, the rest of us.
 
Quatre laughed, making my body tighten pleasantly.  "Sorry.  So where are you?  Oh?  Do you think you'll be coming back to the house or staying there for the night?"
Translation : they had gone to see Trowa at the circus.
 
There was a longer pause this time.  "No, Wufei, that's fine.  Heero and I are going to bed as soon as I hang up, if you're not here in the morning we'll assume you stayed over."  Unfortunately, when he said 'bed' he probably did mean sleeping - it had been a long day.
 
"As normal as it ever gets I suppose.  At least the emergency has been dealt with."
 
I snorted as I place a cup of tea next to the phone.  It'd been 'dealt with' the moment we'd found the 'missing' sister.  She hadn't been happy with her brother, not at all.  She'd been on speaker phone and her temper rivaled that of Une's before her personalities had merged.
 
I sipped at my own tea as I leaned against the wall near the phone.
 
"Sure thing love.  See you tomorrow."
 
He hung up and turned to watch me as I sipped on my tea.  "How tired are you Heero?"
 
I lifted an eyebrow slightly and cocked my head to the side.  "I can go for three weeks without sleep and still maintain an acceptable level of efficiency."
 
There was a hungry gleam in his eyes as he moved closer to me and took the cup from my hand to place it next to his own.  "I'll have to test that sometime in the future, but for right now - since we're alone and the staff has retired for the night - I had something a little different in mind."
 
I just lowered my head and waited, stomach tight with excitement.
 
"Bend over the counter."
 
"Yes, sir."  I bent over the cool counter top without taking my clothes off.  If he'd wanted me to undress he would have told me to.  Moments later I felt him pull my shirt from my pants and push it over my head so all I could see was white.  Something sticky touched the skin of my back and from the smell I knew it was chocolate syrup.  Quatre had a bit of a sweet tooth.
 
"Don't move and don't speak."  His words were unquestionable and commanding and all I had to do was listen.  No evaluating possible threats or escape routes.  No juggling countless variables to ensure a successful mission.  No doubts.  So I just relaxed.
 
I felt his tongue sliding over my skin and sucking at my back but I didn't squirm or moan, though I would have had he given me permission.  He alternated between massaging my slightly stiff muscles and sucking on my skin before his hands eventually slid down my clothed rear and squeezed it hard.  If Duo liked to watch - Quatre liked to touch, something that was fine by me because, once I'd gotten used to it, I'd decided that I liked to be touched by the others.
 
Swiftly he undid my belt and slid my black dress pants down to my ankles.  "Spread your legs as far as they'll go."
 
I obeyed and bit my lip to keep from moaning as my erection brushed against the cool side of the counter.  Gently he pulled me out from the counter so that only my arms and head rested on it. He then slid between the counter and my body and I felt the syrup rubbed over my erection.  It was very difficult not to thrust into his hand but it was even more difficult not to push into his hot mouth when he sucked on my erection.
 
His tongue licked up the side of my erection and circled the head repeatedly, stopping to tongue the slit randomly.  My muscles were quivering with the effort to stay still and I could taste blood from where I'd bitten through my lip to keep from crying out in frustration and pleasure.  I was very close to the edge when he pulled away and moved to stand behind me.
 
I felt cool and slippery fingers enter my ass.  I loved the feeling of something moving in and out of me and Quatre took his time with me - he always did because when he didn't it was painful and pain always made me pull away and try to regain control of the situation in some way. 
 
When he finally pulled his fingers from me, my legs felt as sold as motor oil and then he pushed his erection inside, filling me.  He was bigger than one would imagine from looking at him, though, not quite as big as Wufei but where Wufei was still new to sexual relationships Quatre wasn't.  He knew exactly what he was doing.
 
He thrust forward, hands tight on my hips but not tight enough to bruise, and my muscles tingled pleasantly as they stretched to accommodate him.  Then he pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting back inside me hard, rocking my body forward along the counter.
 
"Touch yourself Heero.  I want you to cum for me."
 
Swallowing hard I reached down to do what I was told.  My right hand blindly gripped my throbbing cock, stroking it with firm, solid movements in synch with Quatre moving in and out of my body.  My mind was pleasantly void of everything but the feel of him in my body and the feel of my erection twitching in my hand.  Tension wrapped around my body, making my body strain in hopes of relieving it but it was Quatre who pushed me past it as he hit my prostate.  My body went rigid as pleasure shot through my body as I ejaculated against the counter and then my body relaxed completely and it was only my will alone that kept me in position as Quatre continued to rock into me, sending pleasant shocks through my pliant body.
 
After he climaxed his chest rested on my back.  His cock softened slowly within me, but I didn't mind.  I actually enjoyed it when he stayed inside me because I always felt empty when he pulled out - when any of them pulled out.
 
It was strange how I trusted the others not to hurt me when I bottomed for them and even though Duo had expressed a wish for me to try taking him, I couldn't do it.  I couldn't trust myself not to hurt them.  I knew how badly a person could be hurt if their partner wasn't careful or concerned.  I had seen it a number of times, though none of those individuals dared to touch me.  J may have been unsavory as an instructor and trainer but he was far worse as an enemy.  And he made sure each and every person we were in contact with knew that.
 
Regretfully Quatre pulled out of me and moved to grab a dishcloth.  I stayed where I was and waited as he came back, washing himself clean before he ran it slowly over my back, not missing even a centimeter of skin as he did.  He went back to the skin to re-wet the cloth and tucked his shirt back in before re-fastening his pants.  He knew I was turned on by his wearing clothing when he took me - all of them but Wufei did.  There was just something sexy about a person who wanted you so badly that he couldn't take the time to fully undress first.
 
When he came back he ran the cloth carefully over my penis and scrotum before wiping down the counter where my sperm had ended up.  He walked back to the sink, cleaned the cloth and came back.  This time, focusing his attention on my ass.  I was thankful he'd used the lube he always carried with him instead of the syrup.  The one time he'd used honey I had been sticky for days afterward and the syrup would have likely ended in a similar way.
 
When he washed the cloth out after he'd finished he came back with it and ordered me to fully strip.  I did.  I would have done so even if servants or others had been present because, unlike Trowa, I felt no embarrassment about my body when it came to being viewed by others.  If it would have drawn attention I would have fought the war naked.  Clothes were impractical unless it was cold.  Duo may have thought the spandex and tank top I'd worn during the war strange, but they'd never slowed me down, caught on anything, or given my enemies an extra way to grab me.
 
Quatre picked up my clothes and wrapped them around the cloth.  "Walk slowly to the Master bedroom."
 
I turned and did what he asked feeling his free hand lightly caress my ass as I did.  He'd once told me that I was 'masculine perfection'.  I didn't see it but then I didn't really care as long as the others wanted me.
 
************************
 
Trowa's POV
 
Wufei had been asleep nearly twelve hours when Quatre and Heero arrived at the circus.  The problems started when Duo told them what Wufei had done the night before.  I agreed with telling them but, in retrospect, I should have made sure to explain it myself - especially since I knew Duo tended to blurt things out a little tactlessly.  He was so careful in what he said or didn't say to others but when it came to us he'd lost most of those inhibitions. It could cause a few interesting situations.  He was of the belief that if you talked a lot about nothing people wouldn't actually notice how little you were really saying.  He was right.  Unfortunately, a side-effect was that in doing so, when he had something important to say that he wanted others to pay attention to they seldom did.  It was the opposite problem I had.  I spoke little around anyone but the other pilots and Catherine so when I did speak people tended to give my words more consideration than they truly deserved.
 
In this case, though, I should have been the one explaining.
 
Heero's face was smooth but his eyes were shining with anger and worry.  "I still can't believe you let him do that!  What if he'd fallen?  He could have been severely injured or killed!"
 
Heero wasn't used to caring so much about people and because of that he tended to over-react on occasion.  As much for his own safety as ours.  He'd been trained to sacrifice himself and withstand physical pain but they'd never trained or shown him how to deal with emotional pain besides pushing it aside or burying it internally.  His near-yelling was big improvement over that.
 
Duo looked upset and I took his hand in my own as he answered.  "He insisted Heero and I watched his entire performance.  He didn't falter until the very end.  I don't think he even realized he'd done too much and he looked fine to Trowa and I, not to mention the Ringmaster and Catherine.  Trust me, if we had had any doubts we wouldn't have let him."
 
I chose to offer Duo some verbal support.  I didn't have to but Heero needed to have a logical argument to balance his emotions out and Duo needed to be assured that he'd done the right thing.  Something that hadn't been easy for him because I had found it extremely difficult myself.  We'd gotten to the point of accepting each others' need to take certain risks but none of us had really had the time to do that with Wufei.  We went from panic and worry to sheltering, protecting, and loving within a few days, but we'd missed the part of adjusting and learning that should have been before and throughout both of those stages.  "Wufei performed well.  He did almost as well as I would have or Tria would have if she hadn't been sick.  he wouldn't have appreciated it if we had wrapped him in blankets and locked him away.  You know that if we even tried such a thing he would have fought us with everything he had - he wouldn't have hurt us, but he would have hurt himself without intending to.  Second guessing all of Wufei's decisions and choices isn't the way to show how we feel."
 
I watched his eyes as I spoke, because his face rarely gave anything away, and though he was still worried and upset he was calmer, more able to put his emotions into perspective.
 
"I know that Trowa.  It's just that... we waited so long thinking he couldn't have feelings for us and we almost lost him because we weren't there.  Now that we have him... we could have lost him again.  It took us almost a year to come to terms with the fact that we loved each other and to get it all to work.  And even though we'd come to realize that, it still wasn't until a month ago that someone was willing to bring up how they felt about Wufei."
 
I wanted to hold Heero but he still was uncomfortable with physical contact in places he considered public - not out of embarrassment but safety, an embrace or touch could hinder his reaction time.  Besides, he felt threatened and when that happened he needed to know we could cover his back if necessary more than he needed comfort.
 
Quatre spoke softly and calmly from where he stood next to Heero.  Commanding attention without meaning to and the commanding presence seemed to further relax Heero.  It made me a bit jealous that I couldn't give Heero that but I pushed it away because we'd discussed that a long time ago and though it was something I 'couldn't' give Heero there were other things I gave him that Quatre couldn't.  Things Duo and probably Wufei gave him that the rest of us weren't able to.  "I brought it up because I didn't want to hide how I felt and you deserved to know.  It was a bit of a surprise for me to find that I wasn't the only one of us that felt like a part of me was missing.  Unfortunately we can't always protect Wufei - just like we can't always protect each other.  It's more true for Wufei than the rest of us though, he's a Preventer Agent, a bit of a loner, and his first instinct will probably always be to put his duty before himself.  I've had to accept that about all of you already.  When you act as my security I know that you could die trying to protect me.  I don't like it but it's something I've come to accept because it's part of who you all are - it's part of why I love each of you."
 
Heero had managed to regain his balance and was back to speaking in monotone.  What he said made me hurt because it was what I thought, something I was still trying to work through.  "Maybe Quatre, but we can also count on you to watch our backs if something happens, Wufei doesn't have one of us to do that for him."
 
Quatre's voice remained steady but took on a note of certainty.  "No Heero, he doesn't but he hasn't had any of us to do that for him in over a year, and since none of us wants to join Preventers on a more permanent basis that is how it's going to stay.  We're just going to have to trust him to take care of himself and Noin, Zechs, Sally, and Une to do it when he can't."
 
I still had doubts and I could tell Heero and Duo did as well, but Quatre's words had helped though Heero seemed intent on having a final say.  He could be as bad as a horse with the bit in his teeth when he wanted to be.  "He's been asleep for twelve hours..."
 
Duo's squeezed my hand slightly as he snorted.  "He's Wufei.  He's been pushing himself too hard.  He did it during the war, too.  It's just how he is.  To be honest I think we should just be thankful that he willingly admitted he did too much yesterday.  During the war he wouldn't have done that, most of us wouldn't have either but he did it for the whole war and from what Sally, Tabitha, and Alisa have told me he does it with the Preventers, too.  If he'll willingly tell us, that's a major step in the right direction of putting our minds at ease, don't you think?"
 
I nodded, "Duo has a point, as does Quatre, Heero.  We have to trust him to do the right thing."
 
"I do Trowa, I just..."
 
"Worry.  We know.  You're a worse mother hen than the rest of us put together."  Duo laughed and the tension seemed to flow out of everyone.
 
Next to us, on the bed, Wufei shifted and opened his eyes and Heero was by his side before you could think 'teleport'.  "Wufei?"
 
"Yes?"  His head turned towards Heero.
 
"Are you awake?"
 
Next to me Duo rolled his eyes and muttered 'oh brother' under his breath.  Wufei must have thought along the same lines because he dragged Heero's lips to his own and proceeded to kiss away his thoughts.  From the way Heero looked afterwards, I think he succeeded.  "I am now."
 
I didn't try to stop the smirk from quirking my lips.  As a stupid question...
 
*****************************
 
Trowa's POV
 
Wufei had left for the Community Gym, taking a taxi though Heero offered to drive him, and left the rest of us to finish helping the circus pack up.  Then, Duo had suggested it might be nice for one of us to pick Wufei up.  He had said that he'd pass this time because he'd had a chance to spend time with Wufei yesterday and Heero passed as well - leaving only Quatre and myself.
 
I wanted to go but, though I'd spent the least amount of time with him, Quatre hadn't had much time with him either.  I was quite relieved when Quatre told me that if I wanted to he'd pass.  Needless to say it was an easy decision.
 
I left the others at the circus, said goodbye to Catherine, and caught a taxi to the Community Gym.  I arrived early but it was well worth the wait when I spotted Wufei.  His eyes roamed over my body when he saw me and I felt my groin tighten slightly in response.
 
A young girl, about six, with long black hair pulled into a braid hopped directly in front of him.  "Sensei Chang!"
 
I stayed where I was even as I watched them.  "Hello Keeley Dawn.  What can I do for you?"
 
The girl, Keeley Dawn, waved her hands in an attempt to get Wufei to bend down and he obliged by gracefully lowering himself into a squat.  I had to choke back laughter at the shocked expression on Wufei's face when she hugged him.  "I'll practice really hard, I promise!"  I had to strain to hear her, she spoke so quietly.
 
He patted her awkwardly on the back.  "Glad to hear that."
 
It was apparent that he wasn't sure how to really act around affectionate children, but it was also obvious that children were fond of him.  I wanted to sit in on one of his classes just to find out why.  Maybe, if he liked children so much he might be willing to considered adopting in the future.  If he was, together we might be able to convince the others.  I shook myself out of my thoughts - that wouldn't happen for a while, maybe never.
 
Taking a deep breath I moved closer to him, saying exactly what I wanted in a way that didn't betray my need.  "Do I get a hug as well?"
 
He blinked his dark eyes up at me from where he squatted, and hesitated.  Despite myself it hurt and I wasn't quite ready when he stood, took a step forward and tightly wrapped his arms around me.  I pulled him close against me and enjoyed the moment of having him against me before he pulled away. 
 
He was blushing slightly.  "What are you doing here?"
 
I shrugged, "We thought it would be nice if someone were to pick you up and since you and I have spent the least amount of time together it was suggested that I come.  The others are finishing up at the Circus; they should be done in a couple of hours.  The two of us are supposed to see about arranging something for the five of us to do tonight."
 
Something darted over his face before I could be sure of what it was - but it looked like nervousness.  Why would he be nervous?
 
"How did you get here?"
 
"Taxi."  He heard the question in it like I knew he would.
 
"I wanted to walk to the house, would that be okay with you?"
 
I nodded, I'd enjoy the time alone with him.  "Of course."
 
He said goodbye to an older woman he called Sensei Kim and then we left.  We walked in companionable silence until we were on the Winner grounds.  I was a little surprised when he came to an abrupt halt, not even halfway up the driveway.  He looked tense and hesitant.  "Wufei?"
 
He turned and grinned at me, a look that was fearful, lost, and uncertain.  It was a look that was far to similar to what I'd seen on cornered animals.  "Catch me."  And he was suddenly running, catching me a bit flat-footed though I managed to dart after him quicker than most.  He wove around the trees blindly making it difficult to overtake him.  I only really managed to do it because I tackled him to the ground.  Somehow I was surprised to find my arms filled with a hysterically sobbing Wufei who was desperately trying not to cry.  We'd each done that at least once; broken down only to be fine for a few days before something - sometimes something small and insignificant - threw our emotions into a whirlwind.  Wufei's breakdown and this apparent triggered event had to do with the four of us and his relationship with us.  He'd been nervous... because of spending time with all of us tonight?  It made sense, he wasn't sure what to do or how to act and he might even be afraid that we'd change our minds - as irrational as that was.  Unfortunately, fears were irrational things.
 
I was caught off-guard when he began kissing me.  It wasn't gentle or passionate - it was fueled by panic and desperation and it was only then that I realized just how insecure Wufei was and to compound that he was walking in unfamiliar territory.  Pulling away could very likely have crushed him so I didn't pull away.  Instead I did my best to take control of the kiss and soften it.  I pinned him to the ground and kissed his lips, face, and neck until his breathing leveled out.  As soon as it had I pulled away only to have Wufei follow me and crawl into my lap - almost like a little kid afraid of being alone or rejected.  Something that was probably far too close to the truth.  He was shaking slightly but he didn't seem to notice.
 
He wouldn't look at me as he tried to ask for something he didn't even understand.  "Trowa... love me... please, I need to know... I..."
 
I cradled his face in my hands and tried to show him everything I felt for him with my eyes.  When the trembling subsided.  I brushed my lips lightly against his own and pulled him right against me.  "Loving you is a pleasure I would give my soul for, but for people like us words aren't always enough so I will make love to your body in such a way that neither your heart nor your soul will have room for doubt, only room for the knowledge of the depth and strength of my love for you."
 
I took his earlobe gently between my teeth and sucked it into my mouth as my fingers ran lightly over his shirt.  His moans were addicting.
 
I ran my hands over his shoulders in a light massage the moment I had his shirt off.  I could have easily been satisfied with finally being able to touch him like I was or look at him as openly as I was.  Somehow we managed to get rid of everything but his underwear, I couldn't really say how we managed it because all I could really remember was my pale, long fingers tracing over bronze colored skin and well-defined muscles.
 
Then I was above him, fingers never ceasing their exploration and my lips and tongue following their lead.  Touching him was addicting.  Shifting I brought one of my legs between his to rub against his erection and he arched into the movements as I continued to massage his cock through his underwear.  I could feel him pulsing against my leg as I did.
 
My body knew what it wanted and I removed his underwear even as I concentrated on relaxing my muscles.  Carefully I lowered myself onto him.  It hurt but, like Heero, I had a great deal of control over my body.  Wufei tried to stop me - worry in his dark eyes.  I paused with him only halfway inside me and gently took his hands in my own, placing them against my chest.  God, I wanted him - wanted this.  I did my best to show that to him.  "Wufei, let me love you.  Trust me and trust yourself."
 
He gave me a tight nod and I kissed his hands gently before I continued my descent.  I was tight but it let me feel every centimeter of him as he slowly moved inside me.  I ended up sitting on him fully, able to feel his balls and the curly, pubic hair against my ass.  He went completely still but that was probably the best thing he could have done.  I gave myself a minute to adjust and enjoy the feel of him inside me and then I rode him.  I was content to be the one penetrated as much as the one penetrating but there was something I truly enjoyed about being penetrated while still being in control and watching Wufei watch me made me hotter than normal.  I like watching others watch me and Wufei's reactions were... I shuddered at his half-lidded eyes.
 
Slowly I touched my own erection and came, my muscles contracting around him and causing him to follow in orgasm.  We held each other afterwards - no words needed.
 
**********************
 
Quatre's POV
 
 I was sitting in the living room, watching the market reports, when the others left.  I was highly aware of the fact that Wufei and I were alone, but I was trying not to think about it or what it would be to see that bronze skin redden because of me.  What it would be like to mark him as mine...
 
I looked up as I heard him come in and frowned slightly.  He had an expression of embarrassment, uncertainty, and determination instead of his normally detached, slightly arrogant one.  Though, that had been fairly constant since the night we blindfolded him.  I had to force the images that thought had conjured out of my mind before I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to relieve my pleasant discomfort.  "Is something wrong Wufei?"
 
He nodded seriously, sending silky black hair floating around his face.  "Oh yes.  You see, I'm afraid I've been very naughty."
 
I would definitely need a shower, those words... from him... still, it might just be an innocent remark of sorts.  "Oh?  Why do you say that?"
 
"I'm not wearing any underwear and I was thinking of naughty things.  I think I need to be punished."  I was suddenly very hard.  I'd had dreams of him saying things like that and best of all - there was no way not to understand the underlying message in his words.  His face was red but I'd already noticed that speaking of such things was difficult for him.  One of the others must have mentioned my 'needs', it was either that or he'd managed to somehow figure it out on his own.
 
I couldn't stop myself from smiling and I knew it wasn't a 'nice' smile.  It was possessive, dangerous, and lustful.  In a way it was a bit of a test.  Trowa didn't really like it and it had made both Heero and Duo uncomfortable a few times... but Wufei didn't run - physically or verbally - a good sign, a very good sign indeed.  "Yes, punishment is definitely called for I believe."
 
He stood in front of me looking a bit uncomfortable, almost as if he were trying not to squirm.  "Wufei, if we do this you have to let me know what's okay and what's not.  The easiest way to do that is to remember traffic lights; green is good, yellow is slow down or pause and red is bad or stop.  Sometimes I'll ask you what color it is but feel free to say them whenever you need to even if I don't ask, okay?"  He nodded and my heart sped up in anticipation.  Getting to my feet I moved closer to him.  "Now, while I have no problems punishing you here, it wouldn't do to scare the staff.  Good staff is so hard to find after all.  Go up the stairs - don't rush, I want to enjoy the view.  When you get to the top head down the hall and go into the sixth room on your right side." 
 
He started to turn but I stopped that right away.  He obviously didn't have much experience with giving up control.  I knew he was a virgin before he'd come to us but you didn't have to have sex to play 'control games'.  "No, don't.  Just move forward."
 
Slowly I followed him up the stairs enjoying his grace and his well-defined physical attributes.  When we reached the room he reached for the light but I caught his wrist before he could turn it on.  "Did I tell you to turn on the light?"
 
"No."  Well, that wouldn't do.
 
"No, what?"
 
He hesitated and his next words made my blood run cold and shattered my hopes.  "I don't know."
 
"What color light Wufei?"
 
"Green Quatre; I'm afraid I just... I've never done anything like this before so I honestly don't know what you expect.  I'm trying to do what you say but until I understand more about this sort of... situation, I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific."
 
His words caused a hollow to manifest itself where my stomach used to be.  "You really don't know what I'm thinking of doing to you, do you?  Then we should stop."
 
The moment I said it he began to tremble and his breathing became labored - like he couldn't get enough oxygen into his lungs.  "No, please.  Quatre, please..."  I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him protectively against my chest.  He was afraid of something but he wasn't aware that he was afraid, let alone what he was afraid of.  His voice was desperate, in a way I'd never expected to hear coming from him.  "I want you to punish me."
 
"Fei, you don't know what..." I should have considered that he might not fully understand what I wanted to do to him.  An entirely unforgivable mistake.
 
He cut me off.  "I don't understand it but I want this.  At first I was doing it for you, to give you something only I could give you and that's still a part of it, but I want to be at your mercy again.  I don't want to have to think about the repercussions of every little thing I do might have.  I don't want to be responsible for everything and everyone..."  What he did next really shouldn't have surprised me.  He couldn't find the words to express what he wanted so he fell back on what he knew... physical violence and challenge.  He broke my embrace easily - he probably would have been able to do that even if I had been intent on holding him, he was better trained in hand-to-hand combat than I was - and slapped me.  It was nowhere near as hard as it could have been but it, his words and the look he gave me brought the situation into focus.  His face was twisted into an arrogant, superior sneer born of being an Heir and a noble but combined with the brittleness of his eyes and it became sickening because I could see how very close he was to truly breaking.  His minor nervous breakdown was nothing compared to what could happen.  He was angry and afraid because he didn't really understand what was happening to him.  But he was doing his best to get help in the only way he could, he had come to me instinctively knowing that I could help him.  I just hoped I was right though his next words made me think I was.  "You don't have what it takes to master me!"
 
Wufei was far better at hand-to-hand than I was and the fact that I managed to tug his pants around his ankles and have him lying across my lap - bare ass in the air - was just another point to support what I was just barely starting to understand.  After all, he could have avoided the position or gotten out of it if he'd wanted to.  He would have even been able to do it without actually hurting me.  "You've been a very naughty boy Wufei."
 
Over my lap I could feel him almost completely relax - something he wouldn't have done if he was worried and uncomfortable.  So I let go slightly of the tight hold I had on my desires - something that would have had horrible consequences with any of the others.  I buried my hand in his loose hair and jerked his head back so I could bite his ear.  I bit him hard enough to draw blood and he moaned in a way that made my body seem too hot.  I licked his earlobe, enjoying the feel of him over my legs.  "I think you need a spanking to teach you a lesson.  Twenty slaps should be enough this time."  I moved my hands over his ass, enjoying the feel of barely harnessed power present in his hard muscles.  Spanking wasn't the only way I could punish him.  There were so many other ways... but we had to sit down and talk about that first.  Carefully I brought my open palm down onto the skin of his ass cheek and marveled at the slight red tint left behind and the pleasant sting in my hand.  He didn't cry out as I hit him but I didn't expect him to because, even though he'd surrendered himself to me he was very far from weak or inferior.
 
After twenty my hands moved over his clothed back and his warm, slightly reddened ass.  A part of me was afraid to ask him the question I needed to.  "What color Fei?"
 
When he didn't hesitate and I couldn't detect anything negative in his tone or with my space heart I let go of even more of my control.  "G-green."
 
"Sir.  Answer me with Sir or Master Winner, don't forget or I'll have to punish you again."
 
"Yes, sir."
 
I was very hard just from him calling me sir.  "You will be mine tonight, but I plan to enjoy you and I still need to punish you for wearing no underwear and having dirty thoughts.  Since you wish to be naked for all to see, you will get up and remove your clothes and remain that way until I tell you otherwise.  Understand?"
 
"Yes, sir."
 
I let him drop from my lap gently.  "Take them off."  He took them off quickly and a bit clumsily, dark hair falling into his face.  He used it to hide behind - something I was going to allow this once.  It would be something I'd need to deal with the next time.  I was relieved and thrilled when I realized that there really might be a next time…that this was only the beginning.  "Tell me Wufei.  What dirty thoughts did you have?"
 
He didn't look up, something that I knew was because he was having a difficult time putting his thoughts into words.  A little strange for a scholar, or a one-time scholar, especially one as eloquent as Wufei could be.  It just showed that he really didn't understand his emotions very well and that he wasn't sure how to express them or his own wants and desires.  Something I wanted to remedy and the only way to do that was to offer help and support, always reminding him that it was okay to express his emotions and wishes.  "You... your mouth... with, uh... on - on me... s-sire."
 
One thing was certain, once Wufei was able to use 'dirty talk', Duo wouldn't be the only one happy.  Wufei's voice was made for the bedroom, much as his body was.  "Hmmmmm.  Not bad but I rather like the idea of you sucking me into that hot mouth of yours.  Kneel at the foot of the bed."  He had mentioned that he didn't want any responsibility so I was taking the necessity of making decisions from him wherever I could manage.
 
He knelt, head still down and I chose to spare him from doing too much at once by stripping off my own clothes and removing the oil from my pocket instead of making him do it for me.  "Now I want you to suck me but I don't' want you to use your hands, just that pretty, little mouth of yours.  Understand?"
 
"Yes, sir."  How I loved the sound of that.
 
I settled myself a bit more comfortably on the bed.  "Good, then proceed."
 
It wasn't an easy task for someone as inexperienced as he was.  He fumbled a bit but that was enjoyable in it's own way, but when he managed to get my erection into his mouth, watching his head bob over me as my cock moved between his lips more than made up for it.  He sucked on me with the same intent focus he did everything else, as if I were the center of his world.
 
When the pleasure started to build I pushed him away and gave him the oil.  "Turn around, ass in the air and stretch yourself for me.  I want to see you fuck yourself."
 
He had some difficulty at first but he was able to figure it out fairly quickly.  He touched his ass hesitantly at first working himself open slowly, not quite sure of what he was doing but the uncertainty wore off and he was moving them faster and further into himself.  I'd chosen not to touch myself because I was too close, besides listening and watching him fuck himself hadn't calmed me down.  My desire got the better of me and I went to him, slapping his hands away.  "Enough, it's my turn."
 
I barely gave him time to brace himself as I shoved myself into him in one thrust - nearly growling as I did.  My control had shattered and I moved inside him so far and hard that his ass was slapping against my thighs.  "Who owns you Wufei?"
 
I thrust into him as hard as I could, he felt so good.  "You s-sir."
 
Not want I wanted.  "Say my name Wufei.  Tell me who owns you."
 
The desperation and relief in his voice almost didn't register in my pleasure hazed mind.  "You Quatre!  I'm yours!"
 
"Damn straight."  I bit his shoulder as I climaxed, him following me seconds later.
 
*********************
 
Quatre's POV
 
Wufei was dazed as I pulled out of him and I did my best to clean us off.  As I got him into the bed and pulled him gently into my arms I realized that he needed someone to take him, to take the lead.  Someone to belong to.  The thought was only confirmed when he smiled at me, completely relaxed for the first time since I'd met him.  "How do you feel?"
 
He leaned into my body.  "That depends on how you feel."
 
I pulled him tightly against me.  "None of the others have ever given me that much control over them before.  Trowa doesn't like this sort of thing and though Duo will do it on occasion - being bound is as far as he'll go.  Heero likes it but he can't deal with the pain without flashbacks.  I've wanted to do that for so long... needed to."  Telling Wufei that was less difficult than I'd thought it would be.
 
He hugged me back.  "Me, too, I think.  I think I've needed every type of love that you and the others have shared with me and I hadn't known it until the moment they happened.  I need control but I need to loose it.  I need to be challenged and I need to be accepted as an equal.  With just one of you I never could have been complete.  I wouldn't have known things about myself I had never even suspected."  We just lay there for a while.  "The others will be back soon, is it okay if I get dressed, sir?  I don' t thing I would be comfortable wandering around the house naked, sir."
 
I held him tighter because those words were a solid confirmation that there would be a next time and that was something I couldn't have thanked him enough for.  "Of course, but I'm dressing you."