Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Something's Gotta Give ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Everybody Breaks Part Twelve: Something's Gotta Give
By Kai

Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact.

Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content and language)

Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 (*GRINS* lemony goodness this time!)

Special Thanks To Z for taking on the horrible and terrifying job of betaing for me. To think she was actually HAPPY to have the job.

Summary: His personal life is going well (*GRINS*  REALLY well!) but with the investigation things start to click and Wufei doesn't like where they're going.

Something's Gotta Give
By Kai
 
I made sure to stop by the office to get Heero on the way to the master bedroom.  Duo had told me not to push myself and I knew the others were worried about pushing me too quickly into things, but I needed to push myself because I didn't I would never grow into our relationship or any other situations and that would be both pointless and unfair to myself and to the others.  I needed time to think about everything but I realized that would be a while in coming.  Sometimes you just had to deal with things in the order they presented themselves.  And if I was honest with myself, I felt that everything concerning Preventers, the bombing, the Liberation Front, my Clan, and the Imperial Guard was easy compared to my relationship and my feelings with the others.  I'd long ago learned that if you tackled the things that seemed impossible and succeeded then everything else would fall into place with relative ease when compared to it.
 
Well, that and I wanted to see the others naked.  I felt myself blush - being honest with yourself meant opening yourself to everything; good, bad, and perverted.
 
Once we entered the bedroom, Trowa shut and locked the door behind us.  At the sound of the lock sliding in place, Duo sat up in the large bed, blankets pooling around his waist as he smiled at us in a delightful half-asleep way.  His hair was unbound and falling around his shoulders and he looked... gorgeous, as my body happily recognized that fact.
 
Up until that moment, I'd had no idea how I was going to make the whole thing work without reacting like I had after my night with Duo and Heero, but I suddenly realized what I could do to be more at ease with the situation and I moved towards my art case even as I spoke.  "Trowa, Heero, why don't you get undressed and join Duo on the bed."
 
Having found my sketchpad and pencils I sat in the chair I'd occupied last night, I was already sketching out the previous moment with Duo before either Heero or Trowa had even removed their jackets.
 
Once undressed and in the bed the three seemed unsure of what to do. I realized with a bit of amusement that they were waiting for me to tell them what I wanted.  So, trying not to think too much about it, I told them, watching them move and calling out adjustments to their positions as they did.  "Trowa, sit with your back against the headboard and spread your legs.  Heero, sit with your back to Trowa and between his legs.  Trowa, hold Heero tightly around the chest.  Heero, bend your legs and open them wide, hook your ankles over Trowa's legs.  Good.  Duo..."  I had to take a deep breath to force the next order out and even then I swear I squeaked as I did.  "Pretend Heero's erection is your favorite flavor of popsicle."
 
Duo grinned and winked at me before he licked his lips and did just that.  I focused on drawing, not the sex but aspects of it, like the look on Heero's face - a strange mix of lust, pleasure and relaxation - Trowa's strong arms over Heero's well-defined chest, and the way Duo's hair fell over Heero's bent leg.  But even with the focus, I needed to have for drawing, it wasn't enough to keep the sounds they were making from effecting my body.  So much so that I wasn't able to draw for long.  Slowly I put the sketchpad aside.  "Duo, stop."
 
He stopped and sat back on his knees, licking his lips and watching me through his bangs.  Heero moaned at the loss and I couldn't blame him.  "Heero, I want you to do to Trowa what Duo just did to you.  Duo, come here."
 
Duo stood up fluidly as Heero twisted around and slid his body down Trowa's, using his strong hands to lightly grip Trowa's knees pulling him until he was lying on his back, with his head a foot from the headboard.  Duo didn't notice as he slowly moved towards me.  There was nothing except confidence and seduction in the way he moved.  His erection reached proudly towards his stomach and the only way I could describe the look in his eyes was... smoldering, as if he were about to light my world on fire.  But not yet.
 
When he stopped in front of me, his shins were touching my own. I tugged him into my lap - a part of me wishing I'd taken the time to remove my clothes as his bare ass pressed against my erection when he landed.  I pulled his bare back against my shirt-clad front and slid my hands roughly over his nipples and down to his cock, making him squirm pleasurably in my lap while I spoke softly in his right ear.  "Watch them Duo.  Look at the way they fit together."  Duo panted in my arms, his body arching into my calloused hands as we watched Heero licking at Trowa's cock, their eyes locked while Trowa licked his lips and a moan slipped from somewhere deep inside him.
 
Inside me I felt something loosen, something that had been holding me apart.  How could this be wrong, in any way, if it brought pleasure to the people I cared about... the people I loved?  How could it be wrong to see how beautiful and strong they all were and become a part of that in everyway I could?  I felt the part that had loosened inside me give and though I was still uncertain and confused about myself, the others and our relationship - the fear of it was beginning to slip away.
 
I moved a hand down to cup Duo's balls tightly, feeling words flow freely from my mouth with a natural ease I hadn't felt before.  "Would you like to see Trowa fuck Heero slowly until Heero is begging to cum?  And while Trowa's sliding in and out of Heero you could be slamming yourself down on my cock until you feel it at the back of your throat.  What a picture that would make.  Trowa mounting Heero, gripping those muscular thighs and spreading them wide as he thrust in and out, in and out..."
 
In my lap Duo shuddered, his erection twitching in my hand.  "Fuck, Wufei... just... fuck..."  He was panting quicker, and I took my hands from him.
 
"Heero stop."  Heero pulled away, both he and Trowa watched me as Duo's body quivered in my lap.  "Trowa, use the lube to stretch Heero and then toss it to Duo.  Heero, I want to see Trowa preparing you so get on your hands and knees and show us your ass."
 
As Heero moved so that he was bent over with his knees spread as wide as they would go and ass in the air, Trowa grabbed a tube of lubrication from the nightstand and slicked his fingers with it liberally before throwing it to Duo, who caught it deftly.  Once Trowa's first finger had pressed into Heero, I spoke again but this time softly - so only Duo would hear.  "Don't take your eyes off them but get on the floor and mimic Trowa's actions on yourself.  Spread yourself Duo.  Do it so you can fuck yourself on me.  Hard and fast."
 
Duo swallowed with difficulty but did as I said, fingers searching out his entrance even before he bent on the floor.  As I watched and listened to them I carefully undid my jacket, tie, and shirt and slid them off, folding them and setting them on top of my art case.  Removing my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear, I did the same thing with them.  I was down to that uniform as it was the only one that was decent enough to wear.  Once finished I turned my attention fully on the others as Duo slid a third finger inside himself and Trowa was caressing Heero's ass as he removed his.
 
"Fuck him Trowa.  Now, but turn him so we can watch."  Once Heero was facing the headboard; Trowa pushed inside him and Duo moaned in an all too needy way that went straight to my groin.  "Duo.  Don't you want to fuck yourself on my cock?"  Somehow I made it sound both husky and teasing, allowing me the opportunity to watch his body shake in reaction.
 
And then his lips were on mine and his tongue was inside my mouth, alternating between licking my teeth and rubbing my tongue provocatively.  When he took my erection in his hand to position it I pulled away from his kiss.  "No.  I want you facing the bed and watching Trowa and Heero." 
 
"Oh fuck Fei, that's just... hot."  As he stood up, I moved forward so that I was sitting on the edge of the chair and Duo turned, reaching behind him to grip my erection and guide it inside himself.  I bit my lip as his insides gripped me tightly and his legs pushed against the outsides of mine as he straddled me.
 
He was slightly taller then I was, but he was a bit hunched over, giving me a good view of Trowa thrusting slowly and steadily into Heero who was pushing back to meet the thrusts.  Moaning almost gutturally, Duo started moving slowly at first and then quicker, eyes glued to the two on the bed in front of us.  The faster he moved on me the greater the pleasure thrummed through my body.
 
On the bed Trowa reached around Heero to grip his hard cock and that was all that was needed to push Heero over the edge.  Trowa thrust a few more times into Heero's limp body and came with a strangled shout.
 
"Oh god..."  Duo was moving quicker and harder on me, voice choking on his own moans.
 
Somehow my voice was steady as I spoke.  "Touch yourself Duo.  I want to see you cum for me."
 
He groaned as his hand squeezed his erection and suddenly his body was tight around me, too tight, but it wasn't quite enough and my hips bucked into that tightness uncontrollably until I finally came, feeling winded and unwilling to move as my cock twitched pleasantly inside Duo.
 
*************************
 
After helping Duo to the bed, I got a washcloth and wiped us all off before watching the other three curl around each other.  Trowa and Duo were exhausted and Heero was so relaxed it was natural that they would drift off to sleep afterwards.  I'd told LinXia not to bother me for four hours because I wanted them to have a chance to rest before we had to start again.
 
I took the time to go into the adjoining bathroom and have a shower.  As I moved under the spray of the water, I went over everything that had happened and was relieved to find that I had no doubts about what the four of us had done.  I couldn't claim that I was fine with everything but I was no where close to being as freaked out as I had been with Heero and Duo the first time. Besides there was no way to deny that I'd enjoyed it.
 
I felt my body clench, reacting to the memory.  It was strange because my body had never reacted like that outside of actual situations, but as soon as it started, I couldn't get it to stop as my mind continued to supply new memories to sustain it.  My erection was straining almost painfully making it even more clear to me that I was changing, that I wasn't who I had been. As I wrapped a hand around my cock and squeezed, I couldn't bring myself to think that any of the changes were bad.  I moved my hand up and down my erection, finding myself groaning at the sensation.
 
"I could help you with that."
 
I must have been aware of Heero on a subconscious level because as he spoke my body's only reaction was to throb in rhythm with my heart.  I had gained a better awareness of what my body wanted - of what I wanted.  Despite that I still felt uncomfortable saying what I wanted, but I had a promise to keep - don't hold things back anymore.  So I twisted off the water and forced myself not to cover my body as I turned to face Heero, who was standing at the half-open curtain.  I was proud that my voice remained steady when I spoke.  "Remember what I said earlier in the office?"  He got that same shy, almost bashful look on his face - the one my body definitely enjoyed.  It was that look combined with the lust and need in his blue eyes that gave me the confidence to keep going.  "I had wanted to fuck you on the desk... but since we don't have a desk, the counter would do, don't you think?"
 
Heero reached out and gently took my hand in his before pulling me gently but firmly out of the shower and onto the bathmat.  "I enjoy any time I'm with you Wufei but having you inside me... that's the closest I could ever come to real perfection."  He said it so softly that I almost didn't catch it. The words had a powerful effect because he truly meant them.
 
Swallowing hard, I spoke even though my mouth was suddenly dry.  "We should get some lube..."
 
He shook his head, causing dark hair to fall into his eyes.  "I'm still stretched and prepped from when Trowa was inside me.  You could enter me right now, in one thrust, and I wouldn't likely feel much pain, if any."
 
I was moving before I realized it, helping him to sit on the counter and angling his hips off it just enough to let me slid inside him seconds after I moved between his thighs. The warmth and the knowledge that Trowa had just cum inside Heero minutes earlier made my control falter, but before I could try to regain it Heero gripped my chin roughly and forced me to meet his gaze.
 
"I like it when you take me hard, if I didn't I wouldn't have let you.  I want to feel you loose control because of me Wufei.  I want to know that I make you feel that way."
 
There was nothing but the blunt truth in his eyes and with that knowledge I was able to let go.  I wasn't gentle as I thrust into Heero's body, but I trusted him to know his own body well enough to prevent injury to himself.  I could feel the strength in his hands as he gripped my arms gently. Knowing how powerful Heero was (both in strength and skills), I felt my body hum with pleasure reveling in the knowledge that there was nothing weak about Heero Yuy…nothing weak about any of my lovers.
 
Heero's head fell back, exposing his throat and I began sucking on the place just below his ear.  He seemed to like that s he moaned underneath me and went slightly limp.  I could feel his hardening cock against my stomach and I gripped his hips as I thrust into him so that I could trap his erection between our lower bodies each time I moved into him.
 
He hooked his legs around my waist loosely and I could feel them flex against my bare skin whenever I moved a certain way. I searched out that angle until I was moving inside Heero that specific way almost every time.  He started moaning low in his throat, a constant sound that made me want to move faster and harder even though I couldn't.  Instinctively I reached between our bodies to clumsily grab Heero's wet, straining erection.  I only pumped it twice before Heero was panting in my ear and his body was gripping me in such a way that my orgasm felt ripped from my body.  Somehow I managed to lock my knees and that was the sole reason I was able to remain standing.
 
********************
 
Yet again I found myself putting one of my lovers to bed after cleaning the two of us off, but I couldn't sleep because there was something I knew I was missing.  So I quickly changed back into my uniform and tied my hair back as I pocketed my cell phone and wallet.  As I left, I locked the door to the bedroom behind me and I went to the office Heero had been working in. I began going through the information again and that's when it hit me like a barrage of ammunition from Heavyarms.  The connections might not be obvious, or even real, but the possibility was too credible to ignore.
 
During the Marameia incident Barton had gone after Relena to give his revolution validity and power.  To make it believable and convincing, something not possible with Preventers working at it's strongest - something not usually possible of happening but now... Preventers wasn't at it's strongest, it was at it's weakest.  Because of that two things had happened.  The Board was meeting - a Board of twelve members who were politically and financially influential, one of which was Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs as well as former Princess of Sanq and Queen of the World and another who was a multibillionaire and political powerhouse, that wasn't including any of the other members either.  The second was power over Preventers; the power of the media.  Well-timed media coverage of the bombing at Preventers in conjunction with the loss of the majority of the Senior Officers and the consequential promotion of a teenager (a former Gundam Pilot) to Commander of the Agency, who had no solid leads in the investigation would cause the general public to lose belief in Preventers.  Something that would only be compounded by the fact that the Preventers Agency is a new organization... and if the Board were kidnapped from right under our noses....
 
I could have been wrong, but if I wasn't the media coverage would be happening soon because the capture of the Board members would be happening soon.  If it didn't happen now, the next opportunity wouldn't be for almost a month and something told me that the Liberation Front had waited long enough.
 
I was running for the bedroom and kicking the door open seconds after the last idea clicked into place.  How I missed it for so long I had no idea.  As the door flew open all three of the other pilots were on their feet, weapons drawn, and pointing at me, but I barely noticed as I started to explain as clearly and concisely as I could.  I barely got the first two sentences out of my mouth before they were reacting to the urgency in my voice and body language, throwing on their clothes and gathering supplies.  By the time I'd finished, Trowa had already began heading out to gather the Maganacs, Duo was starting to arrange transportation, and Heero was off to print out the building plans to the Government Offices the Board was meeting in.  While they did that I called Eric and updated him on the situation so that he could organize the Agents.  As soon as I was finished speaking to Eric, I dialed Quatre's phone but he wasn't answering it.  He always answered it because only specified people had his cell number.  Why wasn't he answering?  Was he hurt or just unable to?
 
I ran down the stairs two at a time and didn't even bother to argue with LinXia when I got outside to see the Imperial Guard getting into the vehicles along with the Maganacs.  Time enough to sort that out later.  First things were first... we had to get to the meeting and make sure Quatre was alright.  Once I did that I'd take a strip off the Maganacs and the Imperial Guard... one step at a time.