Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ First Person Plural ❯ Notes ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: First Person Plural

Author: Darkstar

Email: Aetrui@aol.com

Pairings: Heero and Duo combined in some way.

Rating: R

Warnings: A little bit of everything, within reason.

Summary: Duo has been hiding a secret from his fellow pilots but it all comes to a head with the extension of a mission and an unexpected and pain-triggering event during an already strained assignment. Now Heero is learning things about his friend that he never knew, and has to accept as they move hesitantly toward a relationship that what afflicts Duo is something that will shape his life as well, and he has to decide if he's strong enough to let it. Personally I don't think the summary does justice to the story, it's very complex and involved, but there's not much more that can be said.

Notes: This is the revised edition of First Person Plural. If you are a first time reader this story is finished but as stated is undergoing extensive revision, therefore it can be considered incomplete for now. It is my intent to have the whole of it posted within the next two months or so, and so readers will not have to wait forever for parts to be added.

If you are a returning reader I would suggest that you reread this, as many things will more than likely have changed toward the end, making a sequel unnecessary. The current sequel will be or has, depending on when you're reading this, been removed.

I just want to thank all of my faithful readers; the ones who review a good deal of my stuff and really let me know what they think. It is these reviews that encourage me to continue writing. I won't mention names only because there are so many I do not want to leave someone out who shouldn't be forgotten.

With that said I welcome comments and praise, even constructive criticism. ^_^ Continue to the fic.

Revised July 2002