Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ First Person Plural ❯ Prelude ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

How long is it for? / A few weeks. / Can we last that long? / We're going to have to. / It's getting loud in here… / I don't want to go… / Everyone, just stay calm / NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO / It's not your decision. / It's never anyone else's decision! It's all about you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you! / An effective unit has a leader. / Now you sound like that scowling gun toting psycho. / We'll be fine, no need to panic… / You want panic I'll give you panic. / Be careful… / No! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! / No…. No, don't do that…. / Oh shit, here we go again. / No, stop, No…

"No!"

Blood. Crimson splatters on the side of an off white sink, dripping down in slow, meandering paths toward the drain, threatening to spill onto the faded tile floor. Despite the harsh ragged breathing the steady drip of blood hitting the slowly growing puddle sounded loud in the small, too small bathroom. The untouched arm came up, hand pressing to the quivering mouth, violet eyes squeezed tightly shut to avoid the tears that nonetheless burned invisible channels down the cheeks.

"Boys don't cry, boy's don't cry, boy's don't cry…I don't cry, I won't cry…"

You are crying. I always make you cry.

"Shut up, just shut up." A ragged and silent sob shook the slight body and Duo dropped to his knees, forehead pressed to the cold edge of the sink.

…Blood…everywhere…