Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ First Times ❯ First Kiss? ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Arigatou to all who have reviewed this fic so far. I totally appreciate it and thank you for being patient with me. This chapter is not as long as some others but I hope it was worth the wait. Pokes peeps on Media Miner. For as many hits as this fic has received it sure is lacking in reviews. Come on guys. It'll only take a minute of your time. Pwease? Gives chibi eyes.

First Times

By Wildfire's Flame



Chapter 7: First Kiss?

Duo sighed as he watched his friend stare off into the fire. He could feel Heero's turmoil rolling off him in waves but for the life of him, he didn't know what to do to make things better. Shaking his head, he walked back to the bathroom, pulling the rubber band out of his hair on the way. Stopping in the bedroom, he pulled out a pair of well worn black sweatpants, new boxers and a plain white t-shirt. Carrying the three items into the bathroom, he placed them on the closed toilet lid. Stripping slowly, he stepped into the hot soothing spray of the water and couldn't help but think of earlier and of how vulnerable Heero had appeared.

It was in this same shower just a few short hours ago that Duo had run his soapy hands all over the body of the Wing pilot, in the pretense of helping him wash his hair. When in fact, Duo knew that Heero could very well have taken care of everything himself, only it probably would have taken the other youth a bit longer with his shoulder so tight. Biting his lower lip gently, Duo reached for the shampoo bottle. Pouring some of the creamy gel into his hand, he began to run his hands through his long golden tresses, washing out the soot and grime from the fireplace. He groaned softly as he realized just how long it was going to take to get his hair clean again.

Ten minutes later, Duo still stood under the steamy spray of water with soap in his hair once more. This was the third time he had had to wash the long chestnut strands to get all of the dirt and grime out of the thick strands. Ultimately, he sighed with relief when he could no longer feel any soot particles clinging stubbornly to the locks. Rinsing the shampoo out a final time, he put the conditioner in and let it set, once again losing himself in his errant thoughts as he washed his body.

The water had been warm then too, and Heero wasn't the least bit modest. Shocked maybe, but not modest. Duo swallowed hard as the image of a very naked and very wet Heero Yuy flitted through his mind and unconsciously his hand drifted lower to caress himself. He moaned as he thought about the handsome Japanese youth. His touch slowly increasing in its tempo until a last image seared across his already overloaded senses.

An image he had been trying to deny ever since earlier, when Heero had accidentally pushed himself off the shower wall and right into Duo's erection. An image of impaling himself in the sweet heaven that was most assuredly Heero Yuy. With a hoarse cry, Duo came all over his hand and the shower wall but the craving was far from satiated. He was burning up with need and desire and only a certain stoic pilot would be able to quench his thirst. Duo just prayed that Heero would hear him out before shooting him.

Cleaning himself and the shower walls up, Duo hastily rinsed the conditioner out of his long tresses and stepped out onto the cool tile of the bathroom floor. Picking up his new clothes, Duo hastily donned the outfit before looking around the bathroom for the soot covered clothes he had stripped off when he entered. Spying them as well as his soggy clothes from earlier, Duo shook his head in wry amusement. He sure had gone through a lot of clothes in the last night, and he still had to wash the blood out of his jeans and Heero's jacket from the day before. Groaning, Duo picked up his soiled clothes and carried them to the well used laundry room off the right hand side of the kitchen.

Turning the washer on, Duo dumped his soggy and soot covered clothes into the machine along with some of Heero's things that were lying on the floor of the room. Adding just the right amount of detergent, Duo left the room, whistling softly before realizing that he was about to enter the lion's den.

Immediately sobering, Duo's steps slowed down and it took him another ten minutes to gain enough courage to enter the room where the object of his affections lie. In that time, he had returned to the bedroom to retrieve his brush and paced worriedly over what Heero's reaction to Duo's news would be. Finally strengthening his resolve, he headed back out and slowly peeked into the living room. Duo could see the fire was still blazing serenely but no Heero. Where was Heero?

Frowning, the long haired youth moved deeper into the room, brandishing his hairbrush like a weapon when he heard soft whimpering noises. Coming around the back of the sofa, Duo felt his mouth drop open and the brush fell from his suddenly nerveless fingers. It bounced lightly on the thinly carpeted floor before coming to rest next to Heero's unmoving hand.

The Japanese youth was fast asleep on the floor in front of the fireplace. A pillow from the couch had been laid under the boy's dark covered head and a simple white blanket was draped haphazardly over the bare, tanned torso of the imperturbable boy. Duo swallowed audibly at the sight of pure seduction laid out in front of him.

Kneeling beside the slumbering young man, Duo allowed himself to gently reach out and brush Heero's bangs back off his face. Smiling faintly, he continued to run the pad of his thumb over Heero's cheek, testing the texture of the baby-soft skin.

Heero shifted in his sleep, curling closer to the touch and Duo froze, afraid he had awakened the other boy. After a minute or two of Heero's still steady breathing, Duo allowed himself to relax slightly and before common sense could regain its foothold on him, he bent over the other youth, letting his soft lips graze Heero's in a gentle kiss. Pulling back from the kiss, Duo's violet eyes widened in fear as he realized that beautiful cobalt eyes were staring back at him, obviously now very much awake. "Gomen, Heero. I didn't mean . . ."

Heero sat up gingerly and placed a finger over Duo's lips, effectively silencing the overly talkative youth. "Don't give me that. You don't lie Duo, remember? Don't start now."

Duo looked away. "Fine. I won't."

Heero nodded his head and regarded Duo calculatingly. "Why did you kiss me?"

Duo shrugged. "I don't know. I just wanted too. Damn it Heero!! You have no idea how irresistible you actually are."

Heero blinked. "Wha?" but he never got a chance to finish as Duo continued ranting in an ever increasing voice.

"I don't know when it happened, or why but slowly, I began to fall for you. Do you have any idea how terrified I was when you came home late from that last mission? I was scared to death Heero, and that's saying a lot coming from Death himself, eh?"

"Duo . . ."

Duo put his hand up to stop the other boy. "Don't bother Heero. I know what you are going to say. So, I'll just save you the trouble. I'll be gone by the morning and I'll tell Dr. J not to give us any more missions together. You won't ever have to deal with me again. . ." Duo's voice trailed off as Heero grabbed his wrist and squeezed. Not hard enough to bruise but hard enough to get his attention. "Heero, let me go."

Heero glared at the violet eyed youth. "Duo, has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?"

Duo blinked. "I thought you liked to hear me talk."

"I do, but not when I am trying to talk to you! Now listen to me for once in your life."

Duo clamped his mouth shut and stared at the boy that was still holding his wrists captive.

Absently, Heero began to rub those slender wrists with his own hand. "Duo, I don't know where you got the idea that I wanted you to leave. I was merely surprised and uncertain about your actions." Heero turned away slightly, before continuing. "It's just that I didn't know what to do or expect, and I still don't."

Duo blinked. "What do you mean you didn't know what to do?" He paused when he noticed Heero's scowling face and suddenly it clicked. The uncertainty, the fear and yes even the vulnerability that Heero had displayed earlier, all stemmed from inexperience, inexperience in dealing with emotions and with whatever else life decided to throw at him. Looking back up into Heero's eyes, Duo cursed himself for not realizing it sooner. "You've never been kissed before have you?" he asked quietly of his companion.

Heero flinched and let go of Duo's wrists like he had been burned. Getting up, he tried to turn away when Duo grabbed him.

"I want to know, Heero. Was I your first kiss?"

Heero looked decidedly torn; he was not sure how to answer the braided boy's innocent question. For some reason, he felt his carefully constructed mask that he had worked so long to perfect, begin to disintegrate right before his eyes. Shaking his head, he opened his mouth to tell Duo it was none of his business and was thus surprised when he heard himself mutter, "yes" under his breath.

Duo sat back in astonishment, his mouth opening and closing like a large mouth bass. "You've never. . . . Oh my God." Duo paused as a thought struck him. "Not even with Relena?" Duo asked in stupefaction.

Heero raised an eyebrow at the boy beside him. His look clearly stating, 'are you kidding? Relena? Not bloody likely.' Instead, he said simply, "I fail to see what is so surprising and no I have never kissed Relena."

Duo just continued to shake his head as laughter bubbled forth over his lips. "Man, Heero. I just never thought of you as being that untouched. I mean you're gorgeous. You could have anyone you ever wanted, so I always thought that you had at least kissed someone before."

Heero frowned and started to stand up but Duo's hand on his own stopped him. Looking up into suddenly shimmering violet orbs, Heero started at the raw emotion in those beautiful eyes. Reaching up gently, he brushed away a single tear that trailed down over Duo's pale cheek. "Duo? Why?"

Duo smiled sadly. "I don't want you to leave."

Heero blinked. "You. . . you don't want me to leave?"

Duo laughed but the sound of it was forced. "What is there an echo in here?"

Heero shook his head in confusion. "No." There he goes again, confusing the living daylights out of me. I swear I am either going to kill the braided baka or I am going to. . . to what? Heero frowned as an answer surfaced from the depths of his mind and with a slight groan, he leaned forward just enough to capture Duo's lips with his own.

Duo was flabbergasted to say the least. His crush, his desire for so long was kissing him of his own free will and Duo found himself melting under the onslaught. A low moan heavy with need escaped his slightly parted lips as Heero tentatively flicked out his tongue to swipe at Duo's lower lip before retreating slowly.

Heero pulled away with discernible reluctance but he didn't want to push things too far, too fast. He wasn't sure even of what Duo's first kiss had meant. Did the braided boy like him or was he to be something of a toy for the other? Heero fervently wished that it was the former because there was no way he could be someone's toy, not when he was just learning how to show his emotions.

Duo stared at Heero as he pulled away, one hand lightly on his lips as if unbelieving of what had just transpired. "Heero?" he asked ultimately, his voice thready with barely leashed desire and a healthy dose of confusion to boot.

Heero looked up at the other boy who appeared just as confused as Heero felt. "Duo," he said calmly, though his mind was a whirlwind of contradictory thoughts. He recognized the look in Duo's eyes; it was predatory and if Heero was reading the now almost purple eyes right, then he was to be the prey. Funny thing about that notion was that Heero didn't seem to mind being 'prey'. In fact, his brilliant blue eyes lit up in anticipation of the chase to come, but the Wing pilot knew in his heart that if Duo wanted him, then he would let the braided boy have his way. After all, Heero had already admitted to himself that Duo was his weak spot. Now he only had to admit it to Duo as well.