Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ First Times ❯ Passions Ignite ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

ARIGATOU TO MELARA, LADY NATAKU, KATE MAXWELL, SILVERSHINIGAMI, MUNCHKIN, ARES24, SILENT SHIMEGAMI, DEA, KATSUKO, TRIO MAXWELL, AMYKINS, DUO'S ONLY CHICK, CHERRY BLOSSOM, P-CHAN-THE LOST GIRL, WING-ZERO, NIGHTSHADOW, TAYLES, JESSY-CHAN, AND SPIKED KISSES.

MORE IS DEFINITELY FORTHCOMING. UNTIL YOU ALL SEE OWARI AT THE BOTTOM, THERE WILL BE MORE. ^_^

TAYLES, HOW EXTREMELY WEIRD IS THAT? VERY COOL AND YEP WE GREAT MINDS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. (GRINS) NIGHTSHADOW, YOU DESERVE SPECIAL MENTION BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID, IT SENT ME OFF ON A LITTLE TANGENT FOR IDEAS. THANKS. AMYKINS AND TRIO, THERE WILL BE SEX. HAVE NO FEAR. I WOULDN'T HAVE RATED IT NC-17 OTHERWISE. ^_~ DEA AND SILENT SHIMEGAMI, YES HEERO IS REALLY CONFUZZLED AND A WEE BIT IN DENIAL BUT MAYBE THIS CHAPTER HELPS SET HIM STRAIGHT. MAYBE . . .SILVER SHINIGAMI, YES SALLY DOES HAVE HORRIBLE TIMING. GIGGLES. MELARA, NO WORRIES. LEAST YOU REVIEWED WHEN YOU GOT A CHANCE.

WOAH LONG ASS, THANK YOU. MAKES ME A HAPPY CAMPER. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE FICCIE. . .



Chapter 9: Passions Ignite

Duo gently pushed away from Heero's side, running his fingers through his still snarled hair. Grimacing, he stood up to look for the hairbrush that he had been repetitively abusing all night long. "Hey Heero?"

"Hmm?"

"Have you seen my hairbrush? I know I had it right before Sally came. I must have dropped it around here somewhere . . ."

Heero shook his head at the American before scooting back against the couch. The fire was getting a wee bit too hot sitting where he had been. Pulling his shirt back off, he tossed it over the back of the couch before placing his hands down behind him, so he could lean back against them, only to sit up abruptly with a muttered curse. He had put his left hand down on the sharp bristles of the missing brush.

Duo hearing the foul language spewing out of his partner's mouth whirled around to see what was making Heero so angry. He stopped, however, when he saw Heero holding his brush by the handle and glaring at it. Raising an eyebrow, Duo reached out for the brush but Heero shook his head.

"Sit down," he ordered.

Duo, recognizing that tone of voice instantly, rapidly moved to obey. He hadn't heard that tone from Heero since the last time he had screwed up on a mission. Swallowing hard, he wondered what type of punishment the Wing pilot was going to delve out tonight.

"No, Duo. Sit here . . . In front of me."

Duo blinked. "Huh?" he asked intelligently.

Heero sighed and resisted the urge to throttle the long-haired boy. But honestly, sometimes Duo was just so clueless and naive. Pointing to the spot between his legs, Heero stated a bit more firmly this time, "sit here."

Duo looked to where Heero was pointing and even though he was reluctant to turn his back on the obviously upset Japanese boy, he moved to sit where Heero had directed. Settling down on the worn carpeting, he could feel Heero's gaze boring into his back, making him shiver unconsciously.

"Are you cold?"

Duo turned to look at Heero over his shoulder. "What?"

Heero took a calming breath, thinking <i>'he's doing it on purpose to see if he can drive you insane. Just act as if you aren't even noticing his behavior. Yeah that should work.' </i>

"I asked you if you were cold. If so, we can move closer to the fire."

Duo looked at the fire, then back at Heero seeing a light sheen of sweat on the other boy's face. "Naah. I'm fine. Someone must have just walked over my grave is all," he joked.

Heero's eyes widened at the joke and the brush fell from his fingers. Catching it before it could hit the carpet, he glowered. "Don't ever joke about something like that Duo!!"

"It was only a joke, Heero."

"I don't care. Just don't say that again." <i>'I couldn't bear it if something happened to you . . . Hell, I know there's always that chance in war. I accept that, but I don't accept you being so flippant about it. Doesn't your life mean anything to you, Duo?' </i>

"Sure, Heero. But you want to let me in on why?"

Heero shook his head. "I just don't like that you seem so flippant about life."

Duo's mouth dropped open in pure unadulterated shock. "Me? Flippant? Whom are you kidding? Mr. Suicidal? I'm not the one who has tried to self-detonate and damn near succeeded!!!"

Heero winced at the loud tone Duo was using, even though the words were true.

Duo seeing how his words stung immediately clamped a hand over his mouth. "Heero . . . I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

Heero shrugged. "It's alright. You only spoke the truth."

Duo laughed without humor, turning to face the fire once more. It was going to need another log soon . . . "Yeah, I'm good at that, aren't I? I may run and hide but I never lie. That's me in a nutshell."

Heero didn't answer; his mind whirling a mile a minute. Idly, he picked up a few strands of Duo's long hair and placing the brush against the strands, began to methodically work his way through the still slightly damp tangles.

Duo felt the slight tugging at his scalp as soon as Heero began to brush through the chestnut locks. "Heero? What are you doing?" he asked timidly, unsure.

"Brushing your hair," came the short reply.

Duo groaned. "I can see that or rather feel it but why?"

Heero's hand stopped. "Would you rather I not?"



Duo hastily shook his head. It wasn't like Heero was actually hurting him, in fact he was rather enjoying it. It had been a long time since anyone had ever brushed his hair for him. Sister Helen was probably the last person to do so, many years ago. "No, Heero. I was just somewhat curious is all."

"Hn." Picking the brush up off his lap, he began to work on the long tresses once more using his right hand so as not to strain his left shoulder. As he worked, he kept mulling over the statement Duo had made earlier about never lying. He had heard Duo say the same thing on numerous occasions and try as he might, he couldn't remember a time when Duo had ever broken that motto. Stretched it maybe, but never actively broken it. Frowning, he pulled a bit too hard, causing Duo to cry out softly.

"Yeowch!! Heero, man, watch it! That's kind of attached to me you know."

Instantly, the touch on his hair gentled. "Gomen Duo."

Duo turned slightly in Heero's arms when he felt the brush was away from his hair. Grinning, he said, "that's okay. You were probably just thinking. I do that once in awhile too when I am brushing it."

Heero nodded. "Hai, I was thinking. Now turn back around."

Duo complied. "So what were you thinking about?"

Heero's hand slowed down for a moment before picking up the rhythm he had made earlier. Wondering briefly how he was going to answer the other boy, he finally decided on asking him a question back. "Did you mean it?"

Duo's face was a total mask of bewilderment. "Did I mean what?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier? You know, about running and hiding but never lying?"

Duo smiled. "Oh. That. Of course I meant it. I always have."

Heero nodded, running the brush through the now untangled locks gently. In truth, he had finished awhile ago, but couldn't seem to make himself give up the feeling of Duo's silky hair running through his fingertips.

Duo felt his scalp tingling from all the attention Heero was laving upon it and a small moan escaped his parted lips. He had missed this. Curling his feet up under him, he let his eyes drift closed, fairly purring in happiness as Heero continued to brush the tangle-free locks.

Heero couldn't help the smile that came unbidden to his lips at the sight of his partner relaxing under the tender caresses. It had been obvious before that Deathscythe's pilot had been reluctant about letting Heero be behind him. <i> He probably thought I was going to torture him or something. </i> He paused in his thoughts as he regarded the boy in front of him a moment.<i> 'And he may have been right. Only instead of torturing him, I think I have managed to torture myself.'</i> He felt himself start to harden and shifted slightly so Duo wouldn't feel the bulge.

Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, Duo felt the slight shift causing his violet eyes to immediately shoot open. Pulling away from Heero, Duo felt his face flame. "Gomen, Heero. I didn't mean . . ." His voice trailed off as he finally noticed what Heero was trying desperately to hide with his hands. Blinking, he let his eyes blaze a path from Heero's crotch to the obviously tortured shimmering blue orbs. "Heero?" he asked gently, touching the other boy's knee.

Heero clenched his fist unconsciously but didn't shy away from Duo's touch. Instead, he met the other boy's eyes squarely, holding his breath. Maybe . . . just maybe . . . Duo had been telling him the truth when he said he loved him.

Only one way to find out.

Laying the brush on the endtable, Heero scooted closer to the wide-eyed Shinigami. "Duo . . ." he breathed just as softly as the other boy, and that's all the words the two needed as they met in the middle, each clashing for dominance.

Tongues whirled around each other, tasting, teasing, learning. Duo moaned in undeniable desire as Heero deepened the kiss. Reaching up, he gently traced a finger down over Heero's cheek, shuddering when said finger disappeared into one Heero Yuy's hot, moist mouth.

Heero sucked on the digit, laving it with attention, all the while watching Duo's face contort with pleasure. Pulling away slightly, he and Duo both gasped for breath, their bodies aching and begging for release.

Duo stared in wide-eyed fascination at Heero's flushed face. This was the first time Duo had ever seen Heero aroused, and the innocence of the whole affair made his blood feel like molten lava in his veins. His fingers twitched unconsciously as he tried to get his breathing back to normal. After several minutes, he finally managed to gasp out with a crooked grin, "so, I guess this means you like me too, eh?"



Heero nodded slowly as he stood to pick up another log from the niche by the fireplace. Picking it up with his right hand, he tossed it into the glowing embers before settling back onto the ground next to Duo. Glancing over at the uncharacteristically quiet Duo, Heero gasped in astonishment. Duo's normal violet eyes had shifted to a deep shimmering purple. "Duo?" he tentatively asked, but Duo placed a hand over his lips.

"Hee-chan, you talk too much."

Heero blinked. "Wha . . .?"

Duo just shook his head. "Let me show you how much I love you," he said right before he pounced on the unsuspecting Japanese.



AUTHOR'S NOTE: Aren't you all so proud of me? A new chapter in less than three days. I'm ecstatic. ^_^ Hope you all liked it and stay tuned for the next chapter.