Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How to Write a Fanfic Review, GW Style ❯ Yaoi 101, part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yaoi 101 (A Wufei Side Story)

Part 2, as of September 16, 2002

Guest Starring the One and Only, (and very much alive)

Treize Khushrenada.

Note: I'm getting better at this. XD

===

The current situation was threatening to give Wufei a nervous breakdown. Not only was he presented as weak in front of an adversary… but pathetic. Quatre's testimony had left the boy terribly shaken, and had undone all the progress he had made to date. How was he supposed to assert his alpha-male status if he was being described as "lonely" or "needy"? The Chinese boy wasn't prepared to bend over just yet, for anyone - let alone to the first man to take up the challenge.

Last thing he needed to be called was "easy."

The regular sessions with Treize, he felt, had been going well. Sure, it took a few doses of well-known denial and selective amnesia, but hey... The debate from the original session had continued, though it had taken a bit of a turn. Wufei was a warrior, and was well aware of which battles he could or could not win. Attempting to convince Treize that the man could be a bottom was a losing battle. Attempting to convince himself that he wasn't attracted to Treize, or men in general, was similarly self-defeating. However!

Yes, however.

However, Wufei was surer than the light of day that he could provide sufficient evidence of being a top. He had what it took:­ the parts, the prestige, and the attitude. He wasn't all that different from that character in Duo's story, no. Sure, it wasn't like he had guys lining up to go down on him, but Wufei didn't want to impress a line of strangers. The only person he was interested in convincing was one, Treize Khushrenada.

As of the present, the entire counseling department was on a first-name basis with him, and were seemingly all affected by his frequent visitations. Since Wufei's first session, there were a lot of changes around the department. Two female co-workers had been impregnated, three male employees were taking full liberties of their sick days, and all of the pink "So You Think You're Gay..." flyers were constantly on back order. Treize's office radiated sexual energy, and the hormones were spreading like wildfire. How bad was it?

They had to chain the doors to all the janitor's closets throughout the campus as a form of contraceptive. But we will not concern ourselves with everyone else. We're only interested in Wufei, and the possibility of Treize pounding him into the floor.

This, unfortunately, has yet to happen.

The mounting sexual energies were comparable to that of Heero and Duo who have been put on hold as a regrettable side effect of writer's block. Even the great literary masters of the fanfic world, who have this odd tendency to become holier-than-thou... can get writer's block. So we are forced to backtrack to Wufei and Treize's last counseling session… just for kicks. When in doubt, torture Wufei.

*-*-*-*
Wufei plopped down in what he could almost rightfully call his seat in Treize's office. He was constantly finding himself back here, for whatever possible reason, and he thought there was a definite injustice about the whole thing... not that he ever openly complained to administration. In fact, he mentioned the fact to no one… though it was just a tad obvious to everyone. In addition to having regular sessions every other day, on the alternate days ­ for one reason or the other, he would find himself in his chair.

His quote-unquote "friends" and housemates, pilots one to four, had all taken note. None of them had asked any questions, since Wufei was not offering any answers. That, and Quatre's mouth was usually full of Trowa ­ and vice versa... And Heero's mind was on something else entirely... Although Duo put in his two cents every so often asking if he needed to be committed or if they had to install rubber walls into his bedroom.

However, given another week, Quatre would probably have brought it up, for such is the Quatre way.

Though, the Winner boy and his fellow pilots might be disappointed to find that Treize and Wufei had yet to do anything, per se. If Quatre were after anyone at all, he'd bed them in twenty-four hours or less. Thankfully, he had Trowa, so his nymphomania could not be unleashed on the world at large. Duo was obviously making the move on Heero, and each advance was duly reciprocated. It wasn't easy standing in the locker room watching your two really hot friends grope each other with their eyes. It was bad enough he had to be at home and watch Quatre and Trowa grope each other with their hands.

So suffice it to say, Wufei was in need of counsel. Or if he ever got really desperate, he could always call an 'escort service' - but that was a little harder to hide from the guys… And most pimps don't take credit cards.


The therapy, altogether, went on simply enough, starting from the seme versus uke issue. Then about same sex couples in general, and the politics and et cetera. It wasn't about sex, even though there was still that constant thread hanging in the air, but Wufei was actually finding that he was becoming more comfortable with the whole idea. Relationships and sex, gay or straight, weren't exactly the boy's forte - so this was an entirely new sort of learning experience. And frankly, he thought he was progressing quite well. It was invigorating to keep toe to toe in heavy debate with a man double your size... it was similar to the rush of being behind the controls of a Gundam. And just every so often he could find his way to drop hints of his own masculinity and personal dominance. The thought inspired the boy to stick his chin up and straighten up in his chair. Treize raised his eyebrow at the gesture, almost translating it into an open challenge.

Treize wasn't interested in forcing Wufei to submit, otherwise he wouldn't be fiery and cute the way he was right now. What was problematic was the fact that the boy simply refused to acknowledge Treize as anyone remotely domineering out of spite. He did not like being thought of as a uke, as a matter of principle, and damned if he was going to lose to a seventeen year-old boy.

Then again, if he had to lose to any one... Wait, no. Treize Khushrenada doesn't lose, nor bend down to any man! Let alone a boy. What would that do to his reputation? For his photo journal that documented each and every sexual exploit he'd had since he turned sixteen?

Hey, everyone has their kink. And lucky for Treize, his latest was sitting
across from him.

"So what did you interrupt my learning for today, Mr. Khushrenada?" Oh yes, this was definitely a challenge. It usually took five minutes longer before they got to this. Treize's curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to let Wufei continue to run his course, as it was made obvious the boy wasn't done speaking yet. "If this is going to be another one of your flagrant attempts to bed me, you will be faced with yet another defeat by my will." Treize raised his left eyebrow after resigning his right. The boy's mind was already into sex... Interesting. When the boy seemed quite pleased with himself and with his short monologue, it looked like there was a chance for Treize to finally say something.

"Is that all you think of me?" ... That had obviously been the mother of stupid questions, or so Wufei's face told him so. Then again, he never got into explaining foreplay to the boy, let alone the demonstration there in… Sighing deeply, Treize leaned forward with his hands on his knees. "You say it as though it is a one-sided ordeal..." The man could taste the storm brewing. Leaning back leisurely, he shrugged cockily. (Pun intended.) Every casual touch that had ever been between them was never turned away - or worse, reported. Wufei wanted this as much as he, and he was determined to make the boy admit it.

"Perhaps it is my mistake thinking that you have a pick of the counseling staff and yet you choose to continue coming to me." He held up a hand to ward off Wufei's predictable interruption. Standing, inadvertently pushing his chair back to where it smacked loudly into the wall, he leaned dangerously towards the boy, "There is no lock on the door, nor have I handcuffed you to that chair you sit in..." Not that he would mind doing so, of course.

"You expect me to believe that had no sexual implications what so ever?" Wufei straightened his pants and crossed his legs. In these sessions, he'd learned to become a touch more comfortable with sexual references. Real men don't bow to Kleenex. He no longer got the bloody noses of old, instead, he stood his ground as he eyed his opponent. The counseling was actually quite confidence building. Who knew that Treize would accidentally do his job while trying to get laid? Oh wait, that's right. He's just trying to educate the boy in the art of being dominant.

Which Treize was… ­ dominant, that is.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" Rolling his eyes, Treize continued, "Of course you wouldn't." The man turned away, half sitting and half leaning on his desk. It was no odd coincidence that Treize's shirt was half unbuttoned, or that the way he leaned accentuated the muscle definition in his rear and upper thighs. The acting classes back in college paid off, after all. As of late, the man had been working out quite a bit… making all his clothes just a little tighter and chiseling him into an even nicer piece of eye candy. The well-placed lighting caused a five-o-clock shadow to fall over his features, and he had his blue eyes in their full amber spectrum. "As for why I called you here, I've received some complaints about your performance." The counselor tugged off a file on his desk, which he'd 'accidentally' sat on. Of course the motion brought full attention to his posterior, and Wufei gulped audibly… before taking in the gravity of his words.


The boy promptly exploded… ie. Wufei go boom.

"Complaints?! About my conduct?! Fallacy! Injustice! It simply isn't true," the boy had already jettisoned out of his chair and began to pace the room. He couldn't possibly imagine who or what this could all be about. Never had he had a single blemish on his record, nor on his taut, lean and flawless skin,­ might he add. Anyway, he was off ranting to himself while Treize was picking out parts to read aloud.

"Breaks of concentration... distraction... occasional tardiness... Makes his fellow students uncomfortable..." Wufei was gaping in shock, so the ranting took a break while Treize continued. "That's the reaction I had, I... I'm disappointed in you, Chang Wufei." The man swallowed down the break in his voice… He licked the tip of his finger and combed over his bizarre eyebrow and pointedly brought attention to his handsome facial features before returning his attention to the point at hand. He opened the file, complete with a heavy sigh, and bent the front of the folder back and offered it to the boy to read for himself. Said boy's features had dropped, so much so, that Treize was all but ready to lean over and lick the wounds. He had been hoping the boy would be so moved by his disappointment that Wufei would come to him - but either way worked right about now. But Hell, he was honestly as surprised as Wufei that he was actually here to do his job. "So I called you here to find out what's going on..."

Snatching the file roughly, Wufei growled and resumed ranting, "There is nothing going on! I have no idea where the foundations of these allegations lie…­ I have never..." Treize was still wincing at the volume of the yelling, when the boy trailed off into silence. He walked around the desk and stood next to the boy, who was trembling with the folder in hand. Wufei's face was steadily becoming redder, and Treize thought he was quickly coming closer to being a first-hand witness to spontaneous combustion.

"I understand, Wufei, I do... I'm disappointed as well, but now we have to settle down," the man rested his hand on the trembling shoulder, hoping to calm Wufei… or to coax the boy for a little comfort cuddling, at the very least. They were both surprised when it worked. The boy held the closed folder to his chest with one steady arm, giving the wall a nasty glare. "Wufei, we'll have this all worked out in no time -­" Treize was currently working out a knot from the boy's shoulder, his other hand traveling steadily down to cradle his lower back... until he was interrupted.

"... I accept all responsibility for my actions, and the problem will be rectified immediately. There is no longer any need for your concern," file in hand, the boy threatened to turn around and leave, but Treize would have none of it. Blocking his exit with himself, he cornered Wufei back against the desk. Oddly, the boy had little to say about it. Instead, Wufei stood there, staring at the floor as he hugged the file.

"How can I not be concerned, my little dragon?" Wufei scowled up at him briefly at the address. "Panda bear?" The boy frowned. "Tiger cub?" Treize winced as Wufei stubbed his toe with his heel. "Baby?" The boy huffed and looked for avenues of escape. Treize's hands were on either side of Wufei and closing in. "Fine, no more pet names," the man tried not to pout as he had been slightly impartial to 'panda bear,' even if every fanfic out there wanted to call the boy a scaly overgrown mythological lizard. But to each author their own… Anyway, Treize wiped the disappointment off his face and took the stern approach, "Chang Wufei, you tell me the meaning of this right this instant, or so help me..."

"So help you what?! You're not my father or any similar male dominant party in my life! I would have you know that I can well take care of this-" the boy patted the folder to his chest, "... all on my own." Wufei stomped for emphasis. Treize almost smiled, seeing the semblance of his Wufei shining through. However, the reunion was brief. Wufei heaved a great warrior's sigh as Treize had yet to ease up on his position of hovering.

Si~igh.

"Exactly, how closely did you read this, Treize?" Wufei swiped his hand over his face, looking at everything but the man who cornered him. He had begun the process of training himself out of becoming aroused by Treize's constant proximity, but even this was getting to be too much. Unlike most men, who were suave as well as evil-looking, Treize didn't wear cologne. He smelled clean, not manufactured. The scent was uniquely his, and it was imprinted on each and every one of Wufei's chromosomes...

"Wufei, are you in there?" Risking Wufei's escape, Treize waved his hand in front of the boy's face. He'd called his name four times already, but the boy was just blankly staring at his chest. If you are an attentive reader, you will recall that the man's shirt was unbuttoned half way down, so Wufei was getting a nice eyeful of evenly bronzed skin. It took one gesture to clue Treize in on what was going on behind those vacant eyes...

Wufei licked his lips.

Note to self: Tanning salons pay off.

Shaking his head, and tousling his hair to get that yummy just-out-of-bed look, Treize refocused on the matter at hand. Sexual fantasies were an every minute thing, but Wufei getting in trouble was rarer than... than something really, really rare. Treize, nor the author, could think of anything just at this moment; que sera.

"Wufei, I read enough to know..." That opener was obviously the wrong thing to say, because the boy crossed his arms around the folder and rolled his eyes. Trying to move on to bigger and better things, Treize lowered his head dangerously towards the boy… He moistened his lips readying to delve into the depths of the youth's mouth when Wufei's lips parted and it wasn't to return his affections.


"Did you even read who it was from??"

"Well..."

"What class even?" There was a hint of exasperation.

"Okay, so I skimmed..." Treize was at a loss for words. Something that usually only happened during sex… but rarely. It was almost as rare as the rare thing that Treize couldn't think of… you know, before. He was taken off-guard by the fact that Wufei was able to shove him back from his very own desk. However, Wufei didn't leave, he was apparently just giving himself some space. "What's this all about?"

"Well if you read the damn file, you'd know what this was about, know what the problem was… but I'm sure as hell not going to ask you to fix it!" Treize found a finger in his face, as Wufei rushed the last words out... loudly, at that. The forked eyebrow of doom rose steadily, to thwart the challenge of the Chinese finger of justice.

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

"Oh for heaven's sake!" Treize snatched the file off the boy's chest, leaning on his desk next to Wufei. The suspense was killing him... in a really boring way. They could be utilizing this time in so many more ways and positions... Dr. Khushrenada thumbed the file open and re-read the letter closely.

And re-read it again, biting his lower lip. It was Treize's turn to redden, and his stomach quivered. Wufei was about to make his escape, but Treize caught him in his peripheral vision and yanked the boy back by a belt loop in his jeans.

"I am disappointed, Wufei..." He maneuvered the file between his ring and pinkie fingers as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I KNOW, you said that like forty-seven times already!" the boy sputtered, and stomped. His fists shook at either side of him, at the indignity of being anchored by his jeans... by the man of his dreams... and for THIS...

"How could you get caught?!" Treize shook the boy by the waist, tugging Wufei over to saddle up beside him. "You're supposed to know better..."

"Dammit, I know that…"

"I thought you had been a soldier, and to know nothing of stealth?! Caught leering in the locker room... really, Wufei..." The man mockingly shook his head, while goading the boy further. Tossing the file away, he turned Wufei around and clamped his hands over his shoulders. "If you were having problems with this, you could have come to me..." he said in his sugary-sweet jailbait-loving counselor voice, "You know that I'm always... always here for you..." His fingers toyed with the neck line of Wufei's top. If anything, Treize could've introduced him to the faculty peephole to the locker room showers.

In the back of Wufei's mind, mentally detaching himself from the moment at hand, he went over what was going on. Several of their sessions ended this way… where they would be standing a little too close for Wufei's liking. Or he liked it, and he wouldn't dare admit it out loud. There were just those odd sessions where Treize's hands would find some reason to smooth back his hair, and twirl his pony tail...The meetings that occasionally ended in strictly professional student-teacher tonsil hockey...

The 'patient' was shaken out of his reverie by a kiss to his forehead. "So... who was it, hm?... I warned you about ogling your roommates so openly... Heero and Duo are in your gym class, right? Riiiight?" Treize was using his best 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge' voice. The boy's reaction spoke volumes of confirmation. Wufei grimaced and tried to back away… really, he did! He just... magically lost all of those seventeen years of balance and martial arts training, tripped himself up, and conveniently landed in Treize's open arms.

Wow. Imagine that.

He was welcomed to a deep rumbling in the half-bared chest in front. Treize was laughing at him. 'This man is begging for a fat lip, so help me Nataku...' The laughing only grew louder as the boy squirmed half-heartedly to escape. You see, parts of him wanted to get away and other parts didn't. As the parts argued, his libido won out. 'If those bastard friends of mine squealed on me, I swear to Nataku I'm going to string them up and castrate them... and then I'm going to carry their carcasses and strap them onto this man's legs as dead weight and throw him into the deepest part of the ocean... and then I'm gonna resurrect my Gundam and...'

With no idea what was going through Wufei's head, Treize nudged his side gently. He hadn't meant to laugh so hard, for so long... but it was... for lack of a better phrase, so fucking goddamned hilariously erotically adorable. (Eh... It didn't sound so bad after all.) He bent his head down to take small delicate licks at Wufei's earlobe as he whispered into the boy's ear, "Oh c'mon... you know I'm only kidding... c'mon... it was funny... right?" The counselor's hand was silently creeping up and down Wufei's sides, pausing occasionally to squeeze or toy with a sensitive spot that made the boy's shoulders quiver.

Treize wasted little time and his hand soon found its way beneath his patient's shirt and the quivering was joined by nearly inaudible moans of pleasure and barely suppressed gasps of ticklishness. His fingertips were relentless in their feathering assault of the boy's flesh, and it was quite rewarding to watch the boy's face contort with a mix of pleasure and unbearable torture.

You see, not many people knew Wufei was ticklish. Frankly, few people got close enough without getting killed, yelled at, bitten, or otherwise harmed. But it's every sex-crazed counselor's naturally given right to infiltrate the patient's defenses and exploit them until both doctor and patient were satisfactorily sated. Sure, it might take a lil' sweat, a lil' pain, lots of flexibility... but it was his job. And Treize took his job seriously. Almost as seriously as he took his own masculinity and dominance, and was tied with his latest attraction to a certain Chang Wufei. "So...?"

"So what," the words were swallowed up into Wufei's worried bottom lip as he murmured. As utterly humiliating as his current situation was, he didn't have the heart to move. His forehead gently rested on the chest in front of him, and the rest of the world seemed to fade to black.

He was fine right where he was. At least... as long as the closet door was closed. But that is an issue to be dealt with in an entirely different session, in case the author *uh-hem* comes across writer's block again.

Anyway, Treize had a villainous smile sneaking onto his lips as he continued in low tones, "How was it?... See anything worth sharing, hm?" His fingers sought out those tiny nerve endings that sent Wufei into the Chang impression of a giggle: his lips would press together as his torso wiggled to suppress anything resembling laughter and his toes would squirm. When said torso is being carefully caressed by your own hands, these signs are quite easy to pick up. "Come now, Wufei... tell me, were they eyeballing each other again? Brushing against one another?..." He gave the boy a break from the tickling and brought a hand to skim along his jaw line, coaxing him to look up at him. "How about them showers, hm?" Treize flashed a toothy grin as he ran his tongue over his pearly whites.

Wufei fisted his hands, using his wrists to break the frame of Treize's far larger hands. The man pouted briefly but gave the boy his space.

For half a second... and then reined the boy back by his waist. "Now now, we're all about sharing and caring in these office walls..." Treize dropped his chin on top of the boy's head, and then was crudely catapulted over Wufei's shoulder and onto the floor. Briefly taking account of any injuries inflicted, he daringly opened his mouth again, "Come now Wufei, I don't bite save that ONE time... Ee-ow! Hey, no kicking when I'm down!"

Wufei got in a few more swift kicks to the gut before Treize rolled away and sprang back up to his feet. "That 'once' left a semi-permanent indentation on my shoulder! You bit into my very honor, you bastard!" The boy pounced on the man, and hot and bothered wrestling ensued. As this was not the first time Wufei had outright attacked him, the man fought back... half-assed. It was exhilarating to be on the receiving end of punishment, and watching Wufei get all riled up... red-faced... sweaty and puffin'...

It had only taken two sessions before Treize invested in padded walling and sound-proofing, complete with optional non-stick easy-to-clean surfaces.

Hey, you never know.

But, regardless, Treize couldn't let the boy win. The man wasn't aware that Wufei was holding back, and probably could kill him barehanded... but we all know that's not what how he really wanted to 'handle' Treize, don't we? So if the fight didn't end with Wufei and Treize catching their breath in the last unturned corner of the room... It ended as this one did, with Treize pinning Wufei's hands above his head.

"Now, here I was... just trying to do my job like the upstanding counselor I was-am... AM... Trying to keep you out of trouble..."

Wufei squirmed beneath Treize's weight as the man had used his weight to pin him to the floor. Their hips were fastened together, and it was quite obvious what both of their intentions truly were… Simply put, they wanted to grind their erections into hot sticky oblivious bliss. Wufei hated how their rough housing affected him like this - time and time again…

"I told you! It won't happen again alright? Now I command that you let me go this instant!" Though, really, the boy was in no position to command anything.

And it was times like this when Wufei took a mental timeout to wonder how the hell he got to where he was. Who would know that fighting a war when your pubic hair is coming in didn't qualify you as being a quote-unquote "top." Who knew that if you can kill a man three-hundred ways with your bare hands you'd end up bottoming to a sex fiend of a counselor? With little surprise, this did not compute. It was these odd moments where Wufei knew that he'd lost long ago, where his pride was the only thing standing in his way. Through the haze of subconscious meditation about life's have and have-nots, he heard his counselor's tell-tale bedroom voice:

"I'll release you if that's what you really want," Treize said, he loosened his grip on Wufei's wrists and knelt above the boy, pausing for a moment to allow him to take the opportunity to escape. The man was obviously quite pleased with himself, as his face showed volumes of triumph… Now if he could just recall where he'd put that camera that he kept at the office…

While Treize idled over the nitpicky details of what would possibly be their 'first,' Wufei hadn't moved. He couldn't. It took all his energy to hold
back his raging hormones. Frankly, his body was missing Treize's warmth - which could've been because his zipper was down and there was a draft working its way under his shirt… But, it was like every cell in his body screamed what he needed, but his ears were deaf to the words.

Well, okay, "sex" is only one word.

He was too distracted to notice what Treize's other hand was doing… Treize had successfully disarmed the Chang Chastity Belt of No Return™, and the evil hand in question was now skimming over his newly acquired conquest. The rest of the man wasn't totally idle; his lips, for example, were dragging across the boy's collarbone and coaxing out various mewls and noises he didn't know he could make. His ears were beginning to pick up traces of what sounded like the man's voice whispering across his skin… funny words like… 'foreplay'… and 'foreskin'... and 'the big bad wolf said, 'I wonder what it would be like to taste you, my dear' - although that last one he might have just imagined, he wasn't quite sure.


Now, it was times like this that Wufei took a timeout to wonder if what was going on was right or wrong. It's one of those odd decisions a teenager makes, that he or she knows it's wrong… but in the moment it feels so *perfect* - and if you watch enough Meg Ryan's the night before, it feels like it's so *right*…

And how many chick flicks end without someone getting laid, anyway?

Wufei rationalized that this wouldn't be 'giving in.' He wasn't really surrendering… if anything he was doing this for Treize's sake. Treize was obviously a desperate man, seeking desperate measures. There was no telling what or who he would do until he got his way. The man would probably inflict massive injustices in the world… It was his job - no, duty as a protector of the colonies and of mankind to keep this man at bay. His body was a small price to pay.

Of course, this had nothing to do with the fact that the way Treize's tongue worked the cuff of his ear felt pretty damn good.

Our young warrior was just about to sally-forth and strategize a counterattack when the most miraculous unpredictable thing happened…

The chapter ended.