Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Inspiration ❯ Distractions ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Inspiration
Part 3
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, don't sue.
Warning: yaoi, swearing, OOC, masturbation.
Description: Duo, a writer in a rut, finds himself some inspiration
~~~~~
*You've Got Mail*
Duo stared at the little pop-up in surprise. He had filters for junkmail and all of his friends seemed to have forgotten him over the years. Who could be sending him an e-mail?
'Only one way to find out,' he clicked on it and his e-mail service came up. 'Who the hell's deathscythe_priestess66@hotmail.com? And why the hell are they using the name of Max's Gundam as part of their name?'
There was only one way to find out. He linked into the actual message and was surprised to note that it was signed by Heather Yuy and some girl called Diane Harison.
Konnichiwa Duo-kun, he read.
My friend and I just wanted to say that we really appreciate how you signed my book and put your e-mail in the note. I am especially surprised that you trusted me enough to do so. We really like ALL of your books. Even if they take place so far into the future, they're still very realistic. We would really like to encourage you to write slash back into the series. It would be greatly appreciated by many fans. Some of which we have had the pleasure of meeting. My brother and I had a great chat with you this afternoon. I have never seen him quite so animated. ^_^
You're number one fans
Heather Yuy
&
Diane Harison
Duo blinked at the screen. Heero had had a great chat with him? Heather had never seen him so animated? What did that mean? Had he just been interest in his books, or him personally?
He shook his head, causing his bangs to fall in front of his face. This was all very confusing. He had come home after meeting two siblings in a restaurant, both having read his books. Than he came home, having been inspired by the male of the pair, and ended up typing for at lest two hours strait. It was strange. Never had anything or anyone inspired him to write like this. He was taking this book to a whole new level. Perhaps when his publisher saw this they wouldn't be so angry with the characters sexual preferences....
He sighed and let his head fall to the desk in front of him. That was hoping for a bit much. These people were so close-minded they expected that the male should be the hero and the female the damsel in distress. How was he supposed to get a gay couple by their noses?
Of course he could always take his work to another publisher. There were lots of authors out there who wrote about this kind of pairing. Mercedes Lackey was his favorite author. He had always liked The Last Herald-Mage series. And that was centered around a character who was gay. It shouldn't be too hard to find a publisher that would accept his work, considering how famous he was and how many copies he sold.
With newfound hopes he clicked on the reply icon and the composer came up.
Dear Heather and Diane
Your letter was a very welcomed surprise. I really appreciated your praise and am seriously considering your advice. I might just take my work elsewhere and publish it with the slash pairings. It would be very nice if I could speak with you again, Heather. I found this afternoon quite enjoyable as well. I haven't had anyone who wasn't trying to get work or money out of me in quite some time. You should stop by my apartment with your friends sometime and they can all get autographs... I'm just kidding, but if you do really stop by you can. I would be glad to answer any other questions you might have. If you don't mind the mess. I am a bachelor after all.
Yours truly
Duo Maxwell
It was a bit more formal than what he was used to in e-mails, but with the one that the girls had sent him it seemed to fit. He really did want the girl to stop in some time. He good mood seemed to be contagious. He hadn't smiled like this since before Hilde had gotten married.
Plus maybe this would get him closer to the girls brother...
He shoved that thought away before he could really think about it. He couldn't get himself involved with someone right now. He had to get his book finished before he became serious with anything else.
He shouldn't be thinking about how Heero's mouth had pronounced each word. Or how the other mans eyes had seemed to glint in the dim light of the restaurant. Or how his pants seemed to be getting very tight all of a sudden...
Looking down at his lap and blushed. 'This is getting out of hand.' He fidgeted slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position. Which only made matters worse as the movement caused his arousal to rub against his pants.
'Damn, damn DAMN! This is not going to be pleasant very soon.' With a muttered curse he stood up, trying desperately not to cause too much friction between his crotch and the fabric. It seemed that the more careful he was the worse his situation got. 'The hell with it...' He made his way to the tiny bathroom, completely giving up on his control.
He unzipped his jeans, letting his fingers brush along his member, which was now tenting the silk material of his boxers. He moaned and threw his head back. His jeans fell to the floor, pooling at his ankles. He stepped out of them and hurriedly kicked them aside. He let his hand grasp his length, pumping gently through the thin material.
"Ngh..."
Bright Prussian eyes drifted into his mind and he began to imagine a hot mouth covering him with wet, open-mouthed kisses. Hands working over his heated flesh, nails trailing over sensitive areas. He let the fantasy take over, slipping the material of his boxers down. He removed his T-shirt without much thought turned on his shower.
He climbed in, the temperature already perfect. Violet eyes fluttered shut, as he again let his hand wander down to his arousal. He moaned and began to pump gently and than faster as his desire rose. His imagination was going wild, carrying him away on thoughts of Heero.
The water ran in rivulets down his back, adding the illusion of nimble fingers running along his spine. Between the fantasies and his actions it was too much for his pleasure filled mind and he was thrown over the edge. He came, spurting his seed over the wall.
He leaned against the tiled wall next to him, breathing labored as he regained his sensed.
'Dammit,' he blinked, sated but angry at his loss of self-control. 'I just met the guy this afternoon! I can't even seem to get any work done without thinking of him.. I must really be horny if this is what just seeing the guy does to me. I mean it's not as if it's love at first sight or anything...'
"Love?"
'Oh my God! Don't go spouting that word right now. Not while you've got a deadline. Besides you don't believe in love, now do you? It's just an excuse to get someone into bed. And money from that persons pockets.'
He washed himself off and than climbed out of the shower after making sure he didn't leave the mess on the wall. That would be embarrassing if he actually did get company. Than again Duo didn't get company all that often. It was a lonely life, but most of the people he wanted to be with had drifted away over the years.
As he had been noticing over the last few days.
He pulled on his jeans, not bothering with the shirt. No one was going to stop by today and he was on the top floor. It didn't seem likely that he had a peeping tom. If he did they would have just gotten a good show. He had forgotten to pull the curtain on the shower and the window didn't have one.
The computer still sat there, reminding him of his work. He sat down and stared at what he had just written.
// Max glared at his comrade, amethyst eyes blazing. "You can take of this 'it's not good for the mission' crap and shove it up your ass! You risked a mission to save Miss Priss. Why can't save my friend."
"That's different," Odin replied in his usual monotone. But Max new that the other young man was feeling something from the way his eyes darkened to black. "She was important to the peace of the colonies."
"How is this different!?" he wanted to pull his hair out with all that this was frustrating. "I don't understand. How is my going to save my sister different from you risking everything for one girl? Rose could have been replaced by another pacifist dignitary." //
And than he was stumped. He had no idea how Odin was supposed to react to this. He had no idea how Odin was supposed to reply to this. He had been trying to make the relationship between the two pilots more obvious, without losing the supposed romance between Odin and Rose. It was becoming impossible. He couldn't come up with anything that Odin would say without tipping the scale in either direction. It was impossible.
He stared at the computer until the screen began to blur and he developed a headache. With a defeated sigh he saved his work and than pulled himself to his room. I was nearly midnight anyway. About time for bed. Perhaps he could figure it out in the morning.
TBC....
~~~~~
Shade: *blinks* Uhm... *blinks again than starts to blush* Did I write that? Me? But I'm a prude... Everyone says so. I'm gonna hafta up the rating now. Hadn't planned to do that for a while yet. Oh well, too late now. There were a few things I meant to explain but never got around to it before. I think that using Gundam Wing as Duo's book series is kinda corny but I had been planning on doing something like it for some time now. I couldn't really think up good names for the other G-boys either. I'm just gonna leave it as is. Heather and Diane are based loosely around two friends of mine. They are both fan girls. One's an anime otaku and the other a treky. The others may or may not make an appearance latter on if I can fit them in. I might just stick Relena in for some bashing fun. And about the Mercedes Lackey thing, I've read that series about 6 times in the last month. Well I think that's it. Next part'll probably be with Heero's plotting sister.