Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ The beginning of leaving ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 3
Note: In the manga, Chapter 139 finishes up and runs into chapter 140 and 141. The next part of this story comes in at chapter 141 after Sano carries Ashiya to Umeda...
 
“It's nothing to be so worried over. Worrying about it won't make it any better - so just think positive. Right?” Nakatsu saw that she was still worried, and rightly guessed that she was worried that he might be mad at her - or that he wouldn't like her now that she's a she. “Besides, Mizuki is Mizuki.” He ruffled her hair affectionately.
 
And they all found their thoughts racing:
 
Sano: `God love Nakatsu. He always takes a positive attitude. Even when things are their darkest. But maybe that's just because he doesn't think things through enough to know that this is disaster. Now that so many people know, it's only a matter of time before Mizuki has to leave us. I bet he hasn't thought about that.' Sano ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes.
 
Mizuki just sat there with wide eyes: `Nakatsu - you're such a good friend. Only you would accept that I've lied to you so long and barely even show that something's changed. Only you and Sano. I don't deserve such good friends.'
 
Umeda: `It's really rare to find a teenage boy that bounces back so quickly. He really is resilient. I bet he's really relieved he's not gay. But really, how could he not know that? He's way too positive-minded to be gay.'
 
Nakatsu: `She's got to be worried about everyone finding out. I bet if I go back and start talking to everyone I can head off at least part of the trouble.'
 
“Well, I'm going back to the library. We left all the other guys there, and they're probably worried, so I'll go tell them that you're fine.” He left with a smile, thinking, `That Sano is one lucky… Sigh. I'm so jealous.'
 
Only the door slamming behind him revealed any negativity in his emotions. And anyway, it could have just been his energetic nature and his eagerness to get back to the library to try to help fend off disaster.
 
“Sano, can you wait here in the sitting room. I just want to check Mizuki out - make sure that she really is okay.” He took Mizuki by the arm and pulled her to a back room out of earshot of Sano.
 
“Mizuki, please sit down.” He pulled out a penlight and started examining her eyes. “So, tell me. The cart bumped your stepladder and you fell off. Did you bump your head at all?” He finished with her eyes and started gently probing her skull.
 
“No… I don't think so. But I… Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong.”
 
He stopped probing her head and looked intently at her. “What do you think you're remembering wrong?”
 
“It seems like after the cart hit the stepladder, I didn't fall off right away. I just… kinda panicked and then it was like I was falling down a dark tunnel. Then Nakatsu was… and… What?” She stopped as Umeda quickly stood up and walked over to his desk. He looked at his calendar and counted backward on it. Then he stopped tapping it with his pen and thought briefly. He stood up quickly, turned around and stared at Mizuki with his eyes wide.
 
“Whaat?” She cried at him. “You're freaking me out.”
 
His surprise at her observation was apparent for just a second, then he went back to his business face. “Oh. No. Sorry. I was thinking that it's about time for Akiha to pay me a visit and wondering how I can keep him out this time.” He turned around quickly and rustled in the cupboard. “Well, I know how much girls hate this, but… just to check… to… make sure you don't have a vitamin deficiency, can you please give me a sample.” He handed her a urine sample cup.
 
She looked at it with distaste, then sighed and took it.
 
When she brought it back to him, he said, “Great. I'll take this, and if I don't find out what I need to know, I may want you to come back to give me a blood sample. Okay? I'll let you know when I know anything, but for now, I don't think you should worry about your health. Just make sure you're eating regular, well-balanced meals.”
 
He walked her into the room where Sano was waiting.
 
“Well, you two. Just because Nakatsu found out, it doesn't mean that you've been caught. Yet. However, we can't deny that the boys around you in the library may also know.”
 
“Anyway, I'm done here now. And I suggest that you end your day here as well and head back to the dorm.”
 
Sano patted her on the shoulder and they walked back to the dorm. It was apparent that the story had gotten out because of the silence from most of the people they passed and from the stuttering comments from Noe and Sekime.
 
Sano guided her into the room. Their thoughts were the same: `I'm not going to lose her/him now. But they're going to make her/me leave if it gets to the school staff. What am I going to do?'
 
She grabbed him from behind and hugged him tightly, resting her head against his back. “I'm sorry. It's just for a minute…”
 
He pulled her into his embrace. “You're so dumb.” He said as he held her tighter than ever before. `I want you to be with me forever.' “I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm glad we found each other.” `God, I love you.'
 
“You do? I feel the same way.” `Being able to meet Sano was like the most precious and wonderful gift. If I hadn't ever met him, I wouldn't be the person I am right now. I'm sure of it.'
 
“Hey, don't try to take all this on by yourself. If you do, then what am I here for?”
 
`Just to be by my side.' She reached up and touched his face. “Thank you.” He leaned in and they kissed. `Even if I have to leave, this makes it all worth while,' she thought as she smiled up at him. He poked her on the nose.
 
“Nature calls. Be right back. Then we'll go get some dinner, okay?”
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
 
“Hey, Mizuki! This - Oh! SORRY! Didn't realize you were changing…”
 
“I was just taking my coat off.”
 
Nakatsu returned their book bags to them, and then left so they could change out of their uniforms for dinner…
 
And things went pretty much as the book shows. Nanba stopped by to give them encouragement. They went to dinner and everyone was really weird. So they went out for udon, and the whispering was there, too.
 
They ate and went home. And tried to live their lives and hoped it will go away, but they knew it wouldn't. Deep down, they knew.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
This takes us to chapter 142, page 15. In the middle of the page, there's a time break. That's where the next part of my story that isn't included in the manga continues...
 
The next morning, before they left for breakfast, Umeda showed up at their room with two loaves of bread for their breakfast…
 
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X