Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ A reason ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 4
 
The next morning, Sano and Mizuki got up and ready like usual, but there was a dark presence in the room. Mizuki was just too quiet.
 
“You know, it's going to work out - one way or another. And I wouldn't change the past two years for anything.” He pulled her into a big bear hug, then tousled her hair saying, “Let's g-”
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
 
“Must be Nakatsu here to meet us for breakf-” Sano opened the door only to find Umeda standing there with two loaves of bread.
 
“I wasn't sure if you'd be up for a cafeteria breakfast so I brought you some bread.” He handed them to Sano. Mizuki reached for hers.
 
“Ah ah ah! Not yet, troublesome one.” They looked at him, confused. “I need a blood sample from you. Seems that the tests from the urine sample I took were inconclusive.”
 
“Um. You need to take a blood sample?” He turned to Umeda, with fire blazing in his eyes. “What exactly are you checking her for?!”
 
“Not to worry, Sano. I'm sure it's nothing. I just want to rule out anything dietary. If she's missing some nutrients, she could faint again, and I'd rather avoid that.” By this point he'd rolled up her sleeve, wrapped the tourniquet and prepared the needle to take the sample. “Now. Just a little prick…” He glanced at Sano and smirked. “And we shall see what we shall see. Annnd… That's it.” He pulled out the needle, put a cotton ball on it and placed a band-aid on top of it. “I'll let you know if I find out anything interesting. You should probably get to class.”
 
And with that, he stood up and left.
 
They went to classes and the weirdness continued - whispering and people not looking directly at Ashiya. (this is ch. 142, page 16 and on.) Until Nakao got fed up and told the entire class that they were being idiots and jerks and that not a one of them could consider themselves real men - or real friends to the person who had given to all of them throughout the past two years.
 
And Mizuki told the truth to her friends and classmates. But instead of getting upset, they accepted her and moved on. All of them working to protect her.
 
The story continued straight from the manga. Her friends supported her through chapter 143. At the end of 143, Nanba came to visit them and let them know that the rumor has probably reached the school, but since they have no proof they probably wouldn't do anything. Yadda yadda yadda. Read the manga and you'll know more…
 
In chapter 144, things still continue on - they worked toward graduation. Some people gave her a hard time. Some people supported her. But, after page 13, there is another portion of what the manga didn't tell you. After Nanba gave her the flower committee blazer, after page 11, he had something else to say.
 
“Mizuki, one more thing. I spoke to my uncle today, and he asked me to find a way to let you know that he'd like you to stop by his office. He requested that you come alone. So…”
 
“Um… Okay. Thanks. I'll go over there today.”
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Here, we go back to the manga for pages 12 & 13. Noe explained the significance of the blazer to Ashiya, and yelled at someone from another dorm who made a snide comment about their dorm based on her being a girl.
 
At this point, we reach another section that the manga left out. Mizuki went to visit Umeda in his office:
 
She opened the door and went in to see him sitting at his desk, chin resting on his hands, staring off into space.
 
“Uh. Sensei? Nanba-san said you wanted to see me?”
 
He turned to her with a start. “Mizuki. Come in. Please have a seat.” He walked over to the door and locked it as she sat down.
 
“I got the results of your blood test.”
 
“Mm?”
 
He paced over to his desk and sat down, looking at her intently. “You are the most troublesome student I've ever met. Do you know that?” His voice was stern, but caring. She gave him her awkward half grin.
 
“I need to ask you some questions and you will be honest with me.” She looked up at him, just waiting for him to go on. “Can I assume that… Do you remember when you asked me about that conversation you heard in the karate club - the one where the boy was bragging about his girlfriend liking to be tied up?”
 
She blushed and nodded.
 
“Can I assume that you decided to try something like that out with Sano - probably within three days of asking me about it?”
 
She blushed more deeply, nodded again, and mumbled, “It was the same day.”
 
“Okay.” He sighed. `Damn. I should have realized that she wouldn't even THINK about protection…' “Ashiya, when was the last time you came in for Midol?”
 
She furrowed her brow to think. “Um… It was…” She stopped as the realization dawned on her. It was 5 weeks ago. Five weeks. FIVE. That meant she's a week late.
 
The color ran out of her face.
 
“I had a suspicion when you told me how you passed out in the library. You didn't fall and hit your head and pass out. You were bumped and startled and passed out and then fell. Now, the urine test was inconclusive.”
 
He walked over to her, crouched in front of her. “But the blood test was very conclusive.” He placed a hand on her knee. “I never thought I'd ever have to say this to a patient. This is just one of the reasons I went to work at a boys' school. Ashiya, you are pregnant.”
 
She was silent.
 
“I know it's Sano's. So I'm not going to tease you about this - although this would be rich fodder for months! I'm going to be more serious with you, and more direct with you than I'm usually comfortable with. And I want you to listen to me very closely, okay?”
 
She nodded.
 
“Okay. You will not show for at least two to three months. You are only a couple days away from graduation of the 3rd years. I know you well enough to know you're most likely going to want to keep the baby, and you won't want to give it up for adoption. Especially since it's Sano's.”
 
She looked at him shocked - and a bit offended.
 
“I SAID you'd keep it, don't look like that. But you're going to have a lot of thinking to do now, Ashiya. A lot of thinking. First is how to tell Sano. Second is how to leave the school without a huge scandal. Because you are going to eventually show, and there's no way you'll be able to hide THAT. Not to mention that you'll need to take better care of yourself for the baby's sake. You won't be able to be around these hooligan boys.
 
“And then, you're going to have to tell your parents at some point. There's a lot here that's going to be troubling for you.”
 
At this, she didn't even nod. `Why is it so disturbing that she's not talking 1000 miles a minute? Why do I even feel sorry for her - she made her own bed. Idiot girl!' “Sigh. Okay. Well, if you want me to, I'll talk to Io. I know she'd probably be willing to take you in if you're not ready to go back to America. And I'll keep an eye on your progress for as long as you need me to…”
 
She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
 
“Thank you so much, sensei. But there won't be a need. I do appreciate all you've done for me, and I will keep you in my heart always. I will never forget you.”
 
She stood up and walked out, leaving him touching his cheek. He didn't notice that a tear had escaped his eye.
 
`So troublesome.'
 
 
We return to the manga here, where Mizuki goes up to the roof to think…
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X