Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Support ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 12
 
Nakatsu watched as Sano tried the jump again. And the bar came down again. Sano didn't even get mad. He just walked over to his stuff and sat down. Nakatsu decided to do something. He walked down to the field.
 
“What's going on?”
 
“What do you mean?” Sano asked disingenuously.
 
“Sano, don't be dumb. You could have made that jump easily and you know it. So what's going on?”
 
Sano looked away from him. “It just doesn't seem so important lately.”
 
Nakatsu sighed, then rambled quickly, “So have you given up on her? You've decided you don't want to marry her anymore? Because if that's true, then maybe I've got a shot, right?” He punched Sano lightly in the shoulder.
 
Sano didn't even look at his friend.
 
“Sano, I know you haven't given up on her. So don't give up on yourself. You know how much your jumping has always meant to her. So… Show her how much you love her, by becoming the best high jumper in the world. Make every jump as if you're jumping to her.” Nakatsu smiled and ran his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face. “That's what I'd do if I were you, anyway.”
 
Turning to look at Nakatsu, Sano gave him a half-smile and a punch in the arm. “Man, I don't deserve a friend like you.”
 
“Yeah, yeah. Same to you.”
 
Sano got up and went back to try again. This time he sailed over the bar with ease. Because he saw Mizuki's face waiting for him, smiling in the sky.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
 
“Come in, Shuichi.”
 
“You know, Kayashima, it really freaks me out when you do that,” Nakatsu said as he opened the door and entered his former roommate's room.
 
Nakatsu sat on the floor. He didn't say anything for a few minutes.
 
“You know, she has her own reasons.”
 
“Well, I figured she did,” Nakatsu responded. He's gotten so used to it that he didn't notice that Kayashima had gotten to the bottom of his heart problems without him having to even tell him what was on his mind. “And don't get me wrong. I still love her. But I'm really starting to get angry with her. I mean, does she even realize that she's tearing Sano apart?”
 
“… You have to understand that she really does want to do the right thing here. But when she was here, she always followed her heart, not her head. And… because of some things, she now is trying to follow her head.”
 
Nakatsu just looked at Takai in disbelief.
 
“If you are really upset at her, maybe you should write her and tell her so. It might make you feel better.”
 
Shuichi thought about that for a minute, then nodded. “Thanks, Takai.”
 
As he left the room, Kayashima called after him. “Hey, would you tell her I said that I understand what she's trying to do, but I think she'd do better to stick to following her heart?”
 
Nakatsu smiled. `He's worried, too.' “Yeah. I'll tell her.”
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
That night, Sano fell asleep easily. Sano had been thinking about how just seeing Mizuki's face in the sky waiting for him was doing more for his training than anything he'd ever tried before in all his years of jumping. `I just want to jump to her. If I could only jump ahead in time, I could be with her… I could be with her like before.' He rolled to his side, and remembered Mizuki lying next to him. He imagined that she was there, lying spooned against him, and he fell asleep smiling.
 
His dream started out pleasantly. Mizuki was spread out on a bed. This time, she was wearing orange, though - his least favorite color. She smiled shyly, and murmured, “I love you.” He smiled to see her. `I love you, too,' he thought as he saw her. He thought about touching her breast and she sighed. He thought about kissing her neck and she moaned. He thought how much he wanted to make love to her, and she started to buck and sway. Her movements were so amazing, he couldn't look away, but he felt like a third party - an observer.
 
She started to move at a more fevered pace, and he saw her head go back - just like he'd memorized the last time they were together. She shrieked out her pleasure. Then she fell back against the bed. She reached up a hand and drew her lover down to lay next to her. Sano saw a blonde haired male recline next to her, and sat bolt upright in bed - now fully awake, and panting in terror.
 
`Tha- That wasn't - A dream. It was a dream.' He sat in bed, trying to calm his breathing. `It was just a dream. Just a dream,' he repeated to himself over and over again as the tears of frustration leaked from his face.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Julia came to pick Mizuki up for her SATs. Julia, of course, had already taken and passed hers. But she wanted to support Mizuki in whatever way she could.
 
Mizuki put on a fake smile for her friend, grabbed her number two pencils, her eraser, and her sharpener. And they drove off to take the exam that would determine where Mizuki could go to school.
 
Julia had packed for Mizuki a small lunch bag with a ginger ale, some crackers and cheese, and some more ginger ale. She knew that Mizuki preferred peach juice, but that always made her think of Sano, and the last thing that girl needed was something to make her sad during the test. So all that was in the case were items to help with nausea.
 
At the hall, they explained to the proctor that Mizuki was pregnant and prone to morning sickness, and after looking through it, he allowed her pack to come in with her.
 
The all day test went pretty smoothly. Armed with Julia's care package, nausea didn't hit her hard enough to make her have to leave the exam room.
 
The interesting thing was that to Mizuki, this seemed like the easiest test she'd ever taken. She really didn't care if she passed or failed or anything. It just didn't seem that important. She knew she should care - if she got a good score, she could go to UCLA and study there. But if not, she didn't really care. Then she'd just go the vocational route. It'd be quicker.
 
And it's not like any of that really mattered anyway. None of this mattered. All that mattered was that she made sure to give birth to Sano's child, that the child be healthy, and that Sano not find out. That's all there was in the world that was worth anything.
 
When she finished the test, Julia was waiting for her. “So how d'you think you did?” She was excited for her friend. And anxious.
 
Mizuki smiled at the beautiful blonde and gave her a thumbs up. Julia pulled her into a hug. “Yay! So what do you want to do to celebrate?” Mizuki's face settled in a half-smile and she squinted up at her.
 
“I'm… a little tired. Can we… can we take a rain check?”
 
Julia smiled, but it was clear she was disappointed. “Sure. No problem. Let's take you home.” They drove home with some small talk, but nothing really important was said.
 
The bug pulled into the Ashiya driveway, followed shortly after by Shizuki's Civic. The three of them exchanged pleasantries, talked about the SAT for a bit, then Mizuki excused herself to take a nap.
 
“I promise, Julia, we'll go out to celebrate after I get my results. I'm sorry to wimp out on ya… Hey! I know. Why don't you and Shizuki go for a celebratory dinner together?” She turned to her brother. “You can take my place for the night, can't you?” She had joined her hands behind her back and was smiling up at him.
 
Julia and Shizuki looked at each other. Both gulped and turned back to Mizuki who was smiling at them both. She leaned up to her brother, kissed his cheek, and said, “Thanks, Shizuki. I'm gonna go take a nap. Later, Julia!” she called as she entered the house.
 
Shizuki and Julia tentatively smiled at each other. “Well, you wouldn't want to let her down, would you Shiznit?” She walked around to the passenger door of Shizuki's car and got in. When her back was turned, her hand fluttered up to her heart then back down. `Get a grip, idiot! It's not like it's a real date!'
 
He watched her walk around the car. Her hips swayed so sweetly when she walked. `This is not… This is not happening. Okay. It's just me taking my kid sister's friend out for dinner. It's not a date.' He got into the driver's seat. “SO!” his voice squeaked, and he coughed to cover his nervousness. “So, where would the lovely young lady like to be escorted? - And don't think I'm gonna pretend that I'm Mizuki all night! You're going out with me, and me is who you're going to get.” `I did not just say that. I did not just say that!' Julia stared at him and swallowed. “I mean… no crazy girl talk!”
 
She rolled her eyes, and they both avoided looking at each other.
 
They had a quick dinner at the nearby family restaurant. They both had a good time, but… they kept finding themselves thinking, `Is s/he flirting with me? Am I flirting with him/her? …Nah! It couldn't be.'
 
Everyone else in the restaurant kept looking at them thinking, `They really do make such a cute couple.'
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X