Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ Chapter 0 ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the characters sure as hell don't belong to me too.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

Chapter 0

Year 1570 Japan.

Some where on the slopes of mount Fuji.

The mountain was about to erupt.

The figure quickly deposited a black round object on to a pedestal.

Around the pedestal were statues of oni their fierce faces watching over the cavern.

"May the oni watch over this.

I hope that I am doing the right thing." The figure said.

A light was flying around him

"Hurry the mountain is about to explode." The light said.

"I'll stay and make sure the wards stay. Go I'll take care of everything here. Go!" The light shouted at the figure.

The figure hesitated for a moment then ran for his life as the mountain shook.

As he ran out of the cave.

The entrance collapsed and sealed the cave.

As he ran the mountain started to rumble and spew molten rocks and smoke into the sky.

The figure ran for his life barely making it off the mountain alive.

He turned and saw the mountain shook and exploded with fury sending smoke and larva into the sky. Plunging the whole place into darkness.

"Please let this be the end." The figure said then rode off on his horse.

1945 Germany.

Some where in a secret laboratory in Germany.

"These scroll from our allies in Japan are very intriguing. They record the events, which happen in the 15th century. The records after months of translating we have uncovered that there was a war between a man and a force known as the Genma." The scientist continued.

"The records show that one man destroyed the King of Demons Known as Fortinbras."

"What has this got to do with the us." A high ranking Gestapo officer asked angrily.

"Ahhhhh. Herr General there is more. A mighty warlord known as Nobunaga Oda claimed the mantel and almost conquered all of Japan. But a man stopped him. He was not destroyed but was sealed away in a large round pearl."

"Where is that pearl Herr doctor then….." Another officer asked becoming interested in what was being revealed.

"According to the scrolls it was sealed away on a mountain which erupted into a volcano."

"We are wasting our time this is getting us no where. The allied forces are almost at our doorstep we have to repel them with the our new weapons." Another general said banging his hand on to the large table.

"But…. But… they are not ready. There are too many things to go wrong I need more time." The scientist stammered.

"The discussions are over. You will get the weapons ready by tomorrow night or else…."

"Yes. Herr general." The scientist said then scrambled out of the room.

Soon the room emptied.

Leaving an officer to contemplate the notes left behind by the scientist.

"Interesting. He will be a good addition to the last battalion." He smiled then gathered all the notes into a bag and left.

A few days later, two individuals destroyed the lab.

One a vampire another a human. The experimental weapons.

Undead soldiers were destroyed by the two and all trace of the lab was destroyed.