Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ The begining of the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

Chapter 1

The beginning of the end.

Present day.

Nadoka Satome's home.

[Ahhh. There are so many things to clear from the attic.] She sighed as she opened several chests to look into the contents.

All the things in the attic have been in her familly for many generations now.

She wanted to clean up and dust the various things in the attic.

She was looking around in the dim attic when a box attracted her attention.

It was glowing faintly.

But the glow disappeared when she touched it.

[Funny. I can't open this box…] She tried to open the box but to no avail it was closed tight.

[Maybe I should bring it over to the Tendo's and let Genma take a look at it.] She decided it was enough cleaning for one day and went down to get ready to go over to the Tendo's to see her husband.

Ranma had made it clear that he did not want to have anything to do with him.

When he left the Tendo's he warned that if he ever see his father again he will give him a one way trip to hell.

Ranma was not at home today.

After he left Nerima and the Tendo's and graduating from high school he applied to get into the University of Tokyo.

After 2 years of hard work he made it and is now taking a degree in ancient history and archaeology. He was doing his final year and was on an archaeology dig at the foot of mount Fuji.

Someone had sponsored the dig there.

There were 10 students along with Ranma and a professor and two of his assistants.

Ranma was digging alone.

Clearing a section of his area with ease with his martial arts training it was a snap.

What they were looking for Ranma didn't know as long as he got his A for this semester he didn't care.

Back at the base camp the professor was on the phone. "Yes I assure you the cave will be found shortly. I understand the urgency of the matter but you gave me only vague idea on the location. No, I won't dare. Yes I will call you as soon as we get the Pearl. Yes we will. No one will know about it all will perish when it is found." The professor promised.

He motioned his assistants to him.

One of them opened a silver briefcase.

Inside was a test-tube of blood and an injector gun.

"Yes I got the case what…..??? It's the test serum… All right. It will be done. Hail to the Forth Reich." With that he snap shut his phone.

He looked at his assistants.

"Do it once the cave and the pearl is found." The professor said and waved them away.

The two left the tent.

It was almost mid afternoon when Ranma cleared his area.

There were lots of rocks in his way.

He just used his breaking point technique to smash them all up.

He cleared up most of the rocks.

And noticed that part if the cliff face there used to be an entrance.

As the rock and soil colours were different.

At the other sites, the two sinister assistants were busy they pick out a victim to pump the serum into. It was a nerdy young woman.

They grabbed her into the forest and pumped the whole tube into her and ran.

Not wanting to stick around to see what happens.

The girl fell to the ground twitching and foaming in the mouth as the serum took effect.

The two assistants went back to the base camp and reported.

"Good let us hope the pearl is found soon or we will be vampire food." The professor said.

He had a few hours before the serum took effect.

The victim would go into blood frenzy and kill all around for their blood until the victim was destroyed by fire or blown apart.

There was another catch the people who the infected gets bitten will all turn into flesh eating zombies. His thoughts were interrupted when Ranma came running into the tent.

"I….I huff…. Found the cave I think……" Ranma said as he panted for breath.

"Where?? Lets go!!" The professor said running out of the tent.

Ranma led the professor to the cave, which he cleared of the debris.

The professor was impressed by Ranma's quick work.

"Good job Ranma. Did you go in yet??" He asked motioning his two assistants to go into the cave with him.

"No not yet I went to call you as soon as I got the cave cleared." Ranma said as he followed behind. Wondering if this was the cave the professor was looking for.

As they went in deeper into the cave passage became wider and wider.

They arrived at what was a large stone with holy rope bound on it.

The assistants took out more lamps and turned them on.

The light from their lamps lighted up the cave.

Ranma gasped the cave had several tall oni statues standing there as if they were guarding something. "Ranma will you be so kind as to head back to base camp and get the others here." The professor asked.

"Right professor. I'll be back in a whiles." Ranma then proceeded out of the cave.

When he left the professor motioned his assistants to push the large rock away.

It took several minutes of pushing when they finally pushed the rock aside the professor went in.

There in the centre of the cave was a pedestal.

On top of it was a large black pearl pulsating with a red glow.

The blackness on the pearl seems to be alive swirling around as if it was alive.

The professor picked the pearl from its place and put it into a velvet bag and placed it into the silver case.

"All right lets go." The professor said.

As they left they didn't notice a faint glow at the end of the cave floor.

As Ranma left the cave and ran for the base camp it was turning dark.

When he arrived at the base he noticed that it was strangely quiet.

He looked around.

"Hey anyone here??!!" Ranma called out. "Hmmm??"

He walked around the camp feeling uneasy.

Suddenly he heard a scream, he ran to the scream just to see one of his fellow classmate's throat being ripped out by his other classmates.

It was bloody they started to eat him as his body twitched ripping his flesh and eating it.

"Oh shit!" Ranma was about to turn and ran when he was jumped on by one of the girls in the group. She had a set of fangs and her eyes red with bloodlust.

She struggled to bite down on to Ranma's neck.

"Kei what's happen to you??!! It's me Ranma!!" He struggled with her on the ground. Kei was ripping at Ranma with her sharp fingernails.

Clawing at him. Ranma kicked her off him and flipped up.

"Listen I don't want to hurt you. It's not funny guys!!!" Ranma shouted as he backed away.

Suddenly he found himself surrounded by all his classmates.

Some were half eaten he could see flesh hanging in tatters on their body and blood flowing from their wounds.

They were moaning as they stumbled and walked towards Ranma.

Their eyes were glazed over and yellow.

Kei jumped at Ranma again determined to drain him of his blood.

Ranma jumped out of the way avoiding her.

"Oh shit shit shit!!!" He muttered as he punched his way out.

Sending several of his zombied classmates flying.

Kei managed to clamp on to Ranma's arm and gave it a bite Ranma screamed as Kei began to suck on his arm.

Blinded by pain Rama lashed out.

Sending his fist repeatedly into the head of Kei. It burst into pulp.

Brain and blood splattered all over Ranma.

It made him sick. He pried the jaws off his arm wincing in pain.

The zombies smelling blood went at Ranma again.

He lashed out at them fearing for his life.

Turning all of them into bloody mess ramming his fist into their heads smashing them as it was the only way to stop them.

When the last zombie fell lifelessly to the ground Ranma collapsed.

As he went down he saw several figures all gathering around him.

[Oh shit I'm dead….] As he faded away unconscious.

"Hello master we are at the dig site. It seems that they are a step ahead of us." A figure in black said. "Casualties several from the looks of it…." The figure said.

The area was being going over by several heavily armed persons.

They were also cleaning up the mess.

"Sir." One of them went up to the figure in black. "We have 8 of them tag as zombies and one of them as the infector. We also have a survivor." The soldier reported.

" Master. The boy is seriously hurt." Another came over to inform him.

It was a girl.

"Hmmm interesting a survivor. Any weapons on the scene??" the figure dressed in black asked.

"No sir none what so ever and that very funny. It seems that all the zombies and the infector were took out with headshots. But there is no weapon around." The soldier continued.

"Master look." The girl called.

The figure went over.

The girl held up Ranma's hand.

It was covered in blood, pieces of brain and bone.

"He killed them with his bear hands….." The girl said not believing what she was seeing.

"Impossible no one is that fast or strong enough to do that." The soldier said.

"Master it seems that we have a very interesting survivor. Yes he is alive and well except for that bite wound on his arm. Yes. Immediately? Yes I understand." Then he closed his handphone.

"The master wants him back at the estate. Bag him and clear up the mess. I'm heading back to the estate." With that he turned and walked away with the girl in tow.

Ranma was running and running.

The monsters were after him wanting his flesh and blood.

They surrounded him.

He tried to fight his way out but there were too many he was drag down and the started to bite on him. He screamed.

Then he opened his eyes the bright light hurt his eyes he blinked to get focused.

He looked around his arm had a drip on.

He was in a room like in a hospital there was a large mirror and the room was all white there was no windows either.

`??" Ranma tried to get off the bed but went crashing into the floor his legs weak.

"Damn!" He hit his legs to get some feeling into them.

As he tried to get up.

The door to room opened and in came several armed men, a nurse, a doctor and a lady in a business suit with a cigar in her mouth.

The nurse helped Ranma backed in to the bed while the doctor examined him.

" Where am I??" Ranma asked as the nurse fussed over him.

"Ah where are my manners." The lady with the cigar stood forward when the doctor was finished. "You are in a medical facility in my estate. I am Sir Integra Wingates Helling." The lady introduced herself.

"I am Ranma Satome."

"Yes I know. A martial artist of some calibre." Integra said as she took a seat beside Ranma's bed.

"My friends and the professor are they all….." Ranma asked fighting back the bile building up in his stomach as he remembered what he did.

"I am sorry about your friends but they are all dead except you and you so called professor is missing along with his two assistants." Integra said as she rolled the cigar in her mouth.

Then the door opened again and in came two figures.

Ranma took one look at them and jumped out of the bed ripping off the drip and into a corner as if he were a trapped animal.

His eyes wide with fear.

"Kami not more of you!!!" Ranma said trembling as the two walked in.

"You are like Kei ….. Vampires……." Ranma said as he tried to scramble out of the room but his legs gave way.

"How does he know master?/" The girl asked.

"Hmmm. I do not know." The man next to her said.

"There is no need to worry Ranma these two are my servants and they will not harm you." Integra said as she got up to help Ranma up and back on to the bed.

"Huh??" Ranma was stump.

"Let me introduce you to them This is Alucard and his partner Seras." Alucard nodded at Ranma.

"Hi." Seras greeted.

"Let me tell you about us and how you got here then you tell us what were you looking for on that mountain." Integra said then began to tell Ranma about the Hellsing and their fight with the undead.

Almost an hour later Intagra finished. "You mean you all have been fighting these monsters for years….." Ranma asked.

It was too much a secret organisation that hunts down undead.

"Now it's your turn to answer some questions." Integra said.

"Oh yes you wanted to know what we were digging for right? We were looking for a shrine of sorts. According to the professor. The shrine had a large black pearl dating back to 1500s. It was supposedly a mystical item. From what I found out myself from secretly reading the professor's notes. It holds the soul of Nobunaga Oda."

"Who's he??" Seras asked.

"Oh he was a warlord who lived during 1500s a great one. His armies almost brought the whole Japan into his grasp. But he was killed during a fire in a monastery where he was ambushed." Ranma explained.

"What's so special about him that his soul had to be trapped in a pearl??" Seras asked again.

"Well according to myth. Obunaga was killed once and he came back to life with the help of the king of Demons Fortinbras. Who was killed by a man when he tried to take over Japan himself. When he was killed Obunaga took the mantel of the Demon king and proclaim it for himself. He controlled vast armies of demons and was almost successful in taking over Japan but he was thwarted again by the same man who killed Fortinbras and was sealed up in the pearl as he was unable to destroy his soul." Ranma said finishing his story.

"That explains why the Fourth Reich want that pearl." Alucard said.

"Damn it all. First it was that damn Army of the dead we had to worry about now it's a demon army!!" Integra said slamming her fist into the chair.

"There is more my master according to our contacts in America they seem to have a corporation called Umbrella working with them." Alucard reported.

"Umbrella?? What do they do??" Integra asked.

"They are the leading company biological and gene slicing. They caused a minor out break in a town call Racoon City several months back and the President launched a non-nuclear strike to eliminate the threat." Alucard continued.

"From the information gathered on them they are creating biological weapons. They have created two deadly viruses which can turn all living things into a mindless zombies." Alucard said as he pulled out a file from his coat and handed it to Integra.

"There was a team of police officers who survived the outbreak but are now missing." Alucard reported.

"Here are their files." Alucard handed more files to Integra.

Integra opened them and looked through them. "Interesting. I want them found and brought here."

"Master??" Alucard looked at Integra.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Integra said looking at Alucard.

"Ahh. Yes my master I will get on it." Alucard said then he left the room.

"Ranma you must be tired I will leave you to get your rest." Integra stood up and went to the door. "When do I get to leave I'm sure my mum is worried…." Ranma said.

"It's been taken care of." With that Integra left the room with the heavily armed guards in tow.

Leaving Seras and Ranma in the room.

"Umm.. I guess I better get going. I'll see you around." Seras said as she left the room.

"Wait what day is it to day?" Ranma asked.

"Oh it's the 10th of October." She answered and left the room.

Ranma slump back on to the bed he was out for 3 days already.

No wonder he was feeling so weak.

A few minutes later a nurse came in with a tray of food.

Ranma's mouth immediately started to water.

He gobbled up every thing on the tray with lightning speed.

Surprising the nurse.

When he finished his tummy was still rumbling.

Ranma smile sheepishly at the nurse.

"Can I get some more I'm starving." Ranma said smiling.

The nurse smile back and left the room and later came back with a try laden with food and left.

Back in Tokyo, Nodoka was worried for her son.

Three days ago when she arrived home she heard on the news that a bus carrying students travelling from mount Fuji had crashed into a ravine and the police and rescue teams were searching for survivors.

The news showed the pictures of those in the bus and Nodoka recognised a few of them to be Ranma's classmates.

She fainted.

When she woke up she franticly called the police and the hospital for information on Ranma but to no avail.

She went straight to the Tendo's.

There she broke down in the arms of Akane.

Then she told what had happen.

It took a while for Soun and Genma to get what was going on.

Genma was devastated his only son gone.

Akane took it the hardest she had ran into her room and has not come out for 3 days.

On the forth day as Nodoka and Genma were sitting in the garden.

Genma was trying his best to console his wife.

She had weep non-stop for the last few day and she was not eating properly.

Kasumi had came home to help along with Doctor Tofu and Kodachi.

Kasumi was in the kitchen preparing dinner when the phone began to ring.

She placed the knife she was using away into the drawer because Kodachi likes to play with sharp objects.

She wiped her hands on her apron and went to pick up the phone.

"Tendo's residence." She answered.

"A call from England for a Mrs Nodoka." The operator said.

"A moment please while I go get her." Kasumi said and went to the garden to call Nadoka.

"Auntie Nadoka there's a call from England for you." Kasumi called out.

"Coming Kasumi dear." Nodoka stood up from her seat near the koi pond and went into the house. [Strange I don't know anyone from England……] Nadoka thought and went to the phone and picked up the hand set.

"Mrs Nadoka?" The operator asked.

"Yes that's me." Nadoka answered.

"I will put you on in a minute." The operator said there was a minute of silence then a voice came on "Mom??"

"RANMA??? IS that you my son??" Nadoka almost fainted when she heard her son's voice.

Kasumi who was standing next to Nadoka was beaming with joy Ranma was all right.

She went to tell her little sister the good news.

A minute later Akane was down stairs her face tear streaked and taunt from lack of sleep and food.

"Is it really Ranma??" Akane asked Nadoka.

Nadoka nodded her head smiling and crying tears of joy.

"…….." without a word Akane fell to the floor.

Kasumi bent down to check on her sister she had fainted.

"Mom?? What happen??" Ranma asked worried.

"Akane just fainted." Nadoka said trying to control her emotions her legs were wobbly.

"Ranma, my son why are you in England??" Nadoka asked wanting some answers from her son. "Sorry mom I can't tell you right now. I just called to say I'm fine."

"Oh my son. I was so worried about you when I heard the news that the bus carrying your friends had went off the road and into a ravine I feared the worst." Nadoka said as she held on to the phone tightly wanting to see her son.

"Sorry mom I took so long to call. I was in the hospital over here and was out the past three days. I just got up." Ranma said trying to assure his mom that he was all right.

"Which hospital are you in I will come over to see you." Nadoka asked. "Sorry mom but this hospital is a private one no visitors allowed…."

"Son are you in trouble?" Nadoka asked now becoming worried.

"I'm fine mom. I got to go. I'll call you again later if I can." Ranma said.

"I love you mom." With that Ranma hanged up the phone.

"Ranma??" Nadoka was still trying comprehending what Ranma had told her.

[A private hospital that don't allows visitor?] Nadoka wondered still reluctant to hang up the phone. Soun and Genma had arrived too late as Nadoka hanged up the phone.

" I just heard that that was Ranma on the phone. Where is he?" Genma asked.

"He's in England." Nadoka answered as she bends down to help Kasumi with Akane.

"England what is he doing there did he say anything else?" Genma asked.

"He says he is in a hospital…." Nadoka said.

"Hospital??" Genma asked shocked he rushers up stairs and reappears with his pack and prepares to leave.

"Where are you going dear??" Nadoka asked, as he was about to leave.

"I'm going to get my son back." Genma said as he prepared to leave.

"But dear you don't know which hospital he is in?/" Nadoka said as she stood up and held on to her husband.

"Damn! I don't care I will find him." Genma was determined to go.

"Ranma said that he would call again. I'll ask him again were he is then you can go get him." Nadoka said not wanting to lose her husband also on a reckless quest to get their son back..

Genma relented and sat down on to the floor hugging his wife to him.

Back at the medical facility Ranma put down the receiver and looked around.

He had sneaked out from his room to make that call.

The medical facility was quiet and there were only two nurses on duty.

While they were on their brake Ranma took his chance and went out of the room.

He found the phone and made his call.

Now he was making his way back to his room as he made his way to the room he heard boot steps running his way Ranma panicked and wanted to run.

He hadn't regained his full strength yet.

He was in no shape to fight.

He put up his hands as soldiers surrounded him with their weapons trained on him.

Integra made her way to the front and looked at Ranma.

"Sorry…" Ranma apologised scratching his back of his head.

"Sorry??!! You broke a door and escaped from your room. You are very lucky that I didn't have my men shoot you on sight." Integra said angrily shaking her head.

The door was a solid reinforced door and it would be next to impossible to break open but Ranma had proved her wrong.

"How in the world Did you do that?? It would have taken several men with a battering ram to break the door and the lock!!"

"I found the breaking point on the door and used it……" Ranma said sweating a bit as the he look down half a dozen assault rifles.

"Breaking point?? I should have known your skills in martial arts would have helped you escape. It seems that I will have to post guards outside your door but not these men they are not your match" Integra said rubbing her chin as she wondered what to do with Ranma.

"SERAS!" Integra finally called out.

Seras immediately appeared out of no where and saluted Integra.

"Yes master?" Sera asked bowing a bit.

"Seras I want you to look after Ranma.

He decided to go for a walk without permission." Integra said taking out a cigar and putting it in her mouth. Seras looked at Ranma.

"But I thought the door was locked?" Seras asked astonished, as she was the last one out of the room. "He broke the door." Integra said as she lighted her cigar.

"??!!" Seras looked at Ranma her mouth hanged open.

"Heh heh….." Ranma smiled embarrassed.

"Make sure he doesn't do that again." With that Integra turned and motioned her men to follow her. The soldiers lifted their weapons off Ranma and fell in behind Integra as she walked off.

Ranma looked at Seras and She looked at him Ranma was always putty in front of girls especially one as cute as Seras.

Ranma was still smiling at Seras.

Seras face flushed and she turned.

"Lets get you back to your room." Seras said as she walked towards Ranma's room.

Ranma followed in step behind.

[Hmmm what a nice behind.] Ranma stared at Sera's butt.

She was in some type of uniform with the Hellsing coat of arms badges on her shoulders and in front on one of her breast pockets.

Her uniform was quiet form fitting it flaunts her body without revealing too much.

[God what beautiful legs.] Ranma admired. His face becoming a bit hot.

Seras could sense Ranma's heart racing the pounding of his heart was getting a bit too much for her. Even though she had control over her blood lust it was a bit difficult to ignore what she was feeling.

It was the smell of virgin blood.

She swooned as she walked to the room.

"Are you all right?" Ranma asked as he caught up with her.

Seras looked at Ranma her eyes turning red and her fangs showing. Ranma took a step back.

Then he looked at Seras again who had stopped too and was shaking her head.

[Oh god….] Seras moaned it was getting too much.

Her master Alucard had told her about it but she was sure she could get it under control anyway and it was not everyday you run into a virgin in this day and age.

And a guy for that matter.

[I must control myself until master comes back.] Seras fought to rein in her blood lust.

"I'm fine Ranma it's that * moan * You smell so delicious…." Seras said as she walked up to Ranma. Ranma wanted to run but how can you run from a vampire?

Seras put her hands on to the wall with Ranma trapped between them.

"God you really are a virgin??" Seras said sniffed Ranma's neck.

Ranma was terrified.

Yes he was the best martial artist in the world but being trap by a vampire and at half strength there was nothing he can do.

Ranma could feel Seras breath on his neck as she sniffed his neck.

Seras eyes were blood red now her fangs showing, her lips red and her face pale as the wall.

Ranma was sweating bullets.

"God just one bite that's all I ask." Seras moaned as she fought herself.

Ranma ducked out of her arms and ran for his room.

Seras looked at his retreating back and went after him.

Ranma jumped on to the bed and hid under the blanket.

Seras looked at the door the hinges were ruined but she could still jam the door into the frame she lifted the door and slammed it in place.

She dimmed the lights as it hurt her eyes.

And went over to the bed.

Saliva was falling from her mouth as she pulled the blanket away from the cowering Ranma.

She smiles and breathed in his intoxicating scent.

[Oh god she is going to bite me !!" Ranma thought he needed a plan.

He spied a glass of half drunk water.

He made a grab for it and poured it over himself.

Suddenly the blood lust left Seras. Seras looked at Ranma he was in his girl form.

" Sorry …." Ranma apologised as he shook the water out of his red hair.

"Where is Ranma and who are you??" Seras demanded in surprise.

"I am Ranma. "Huh??" Seras looked at Ranma.

It was him his scent was on this girl but it was mixed up by the scent of another.

Seras was confused.

"Ok Let me explain." Ranma said and began to tell Seras about his past and his curse.

Author's note: Gahhhh finally the first part is finish and I am having one hell of a headache. Coming down with flu I think.

Well no worries Part 2 will be out soon.

Please send me your C&Cs I want to know if the story is going down well with all of you.

Any way I need some idea on the pairings…….. Any way with a character like Ranma who attracts trouble chaos and lost of unwanted attention from the opposite sex its going to be real funny when all the girls are out for him.

Well don't be shy please send comments and suggestions I'll see if I can squeeze it all in to the story. More lemon or less lemon?

Your comments will decide the out come…….

Well keep it coming …………..

Next the resident evil gang are found.