Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

Lesat and the vampires from Anne Rice novels belongs to her.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

A few hours before.

Ryoga was cleaning up the tables when the restaurant was closed for the day.

When Ako suddenly appears in front of him.

He falls to the floor in surprise.

"Hi." Ako flies in front of Ryoga her hand on his nose.

" What are you??" Ryoga asks as he flinches away and got up scurrying away.

"I am Ako I am a tengu. I am a servant of the oni." Ako said as she flies around.

"Mmmm what smells so nice." Ako asks her mouth watering.

"And what is this place??" Ako asks as she tries to find out where the smell was coming from.

"This is a restaurant. It's call Ucchan's and we serve okonomiyaki."

"What's that? I never had that before." Ako asks flying around Ryoga and notices the gauntlet on his right arm.

"So you are the second warrior the Oni picked!" Ako exclaimed happy to find the second gauntlet. "You know about this?" Ryoga asks holding up his arm.

"Of course I know about it. I am here to help both you and the other warrior to defeat Nobunaga." Ako said hovering in front of Ryoga.

"The other will be coming soon to look for you and the next magical pearl." Ako said.

"And just who is the other guy?" Ryoga asks wanting to find out more.

"Oh his name is Ranma if I remember correctly." Ako said.

"RANMA??!! RANMA??" Ryoga roars his aura flares causing her to crash into the wall.

Ako decides it was not good to stay so she teleported away.

"Ryoga what happen??" Ukyou came rushing down from upstairs.

The restaurant was a mess, chairs were all over the place.

She saw Ryoga's aura she took out her giant spatula and knocked him on the head.

"Stop it you jackass or you are going to destroy the restaurant." Ukyou said as she hits him several times until the aura disappears.

"What happen?" Ukyou asks her face full of concern for her husband.

"RANMA is the other person with the gauntlet." Ryoga said angrily.

"I see.." Ukyou said

"And who told you that?" She asked putting away her now spoilt spatula.

"Ako a tengu." Ryoga answers.

" A what??" Ukyou asks in disbelief.

"If Ranma comes here I am going to kill him!" Ryoga swore and left storming upstairs leaving his wife to clean up the mess.

Ukyou sadly shook her head and started to tidy up the mess.

Mean while in China.

Alucard and Tofu were making their way to the amazon village via helicopter.

The helicopter was all black with all it's windows tainted black also.

"How long before we arrive?" Tofu asks the pilot.

"In another half hour." The pilot replies.

Alucard was sitting there with his eyes closed as if he was asleep.

Suddenly his eyes snap open.

A spear was embedded at the side of the helicopter.

"What the hell??!!" The pilot banks the helicopter away as more spears were thrown at them.

"It seems we are being attacked by someone." Tofu said adjusting his glasses to see who was attacking them.

"You want me to engage them?" The pilot asks his thumb hovering over the trigger for the missile pods.

"Just get us away from here quick." Tofu said as more spears rained on them.

The pilot shrugs and banks his helicopter weaving out of the way of the raining spears.

Soon no more spears attacked them.

"We are almost there!" The pilot said as he points to some lights down below.

A few minutes later the pilot lands the helicopter in an open field.

Alucard and tofu got out of the helicopter.

Alucard stood there looking around his eyes blazing in the dark night.

Tofu took out a flashlight and switches it on.

He looked around he could see several torches heading their way to the field.

Suddenly Alucard took out his guns and fires them.

The sound of the guns echoes into the night.

<Don't bother to hide little girl I see you.> Alucard smirks.

Tofu shines his flashlight to the direction Alucard was talking to.

Sure enough a girl came out from behind a tree.

Holding on to a broken bonbori.

She throws the broken bonbori to the ground and took out a large sword.

Alucard smirks again.

<Are you going to kill me with that?> Alucard asks pointing his gun at her.

The girl let out a loud battle cry and leaps at him.

Alucard fires his guns.

Sending a volley of bullets at her.

She manages to dodge out of the way and was soon almost in front of Alucard.

He fires his gun to his surprise both of them remains silent.

He was out of ammo.

<DIE! Trespasser.> the girl screams at him as she lungs at him with the sword pointing at him.

Alucard allows the girl to sink the whole sword into his body.

He drops both his guns to the ground.

The girl thought she had won and tries to pull the sword out to her surprise the she couldn't.

One of his hands was holding on to the sword by the blade.

The girl let go of the sword in surprise and was about to leap away when the other hand caught her by the throat and holds her dangling in the air.

<A feisty one.> Alucard smiles baring his fangs.

The girl kicks and punches with all her might trying to free herself from the vice like grip of Alucard's.

<Let me go!> The girl cries as she struggled.

Alucard pulls out the sword from his chest.

The girl stops her struggling her eyes almost popping out at the sight.

There was no blood on the blade.

Alucard throws the blade to the ground with such force that the whole blade was driven in to the ground.

"Alucard. Please do not harm her." Tofu asks.

"I won't." Alucard looks at the girl and throws her to the ground.

Soon a group of warriors all female surrounded the two all armed to the teeth.

<Wait we come in peace.> Tofu said holding up his hands.

<You lie outsider.> one of them cries and the group was about to charge at them.

<Wait!> A voice calls out.

The group parted as a person on a staff bound forward.

She looked at Tofu.

<Ahh. Honourable elder Cologne.> Tofu greets.

< Tofu? What are you doing here and why are you with that man!> Cologne demands sensing the dark aura surrounding Alucard.

Alucard smirks and bent down to pick up his guns.

He puts them away in his coat and smiles at Cologne sending a shiver through Cologne.

A spear was thrown at him he catches it before it could hit him and he brakes it into two like a twig.

<Do that again and someone will die.> Alucard threatens smirking all the while.

<Do as he says.> Cologne orders.

<What do you want Tofu. Tell us and be gone.> Cologne said.

<Honourable Elder I am here to seek help from the amazons.> Tofu explains.

< And why do you need our help.> Cologne asks.

<Well Elder there is a great evil rising and we need all the help to keep this evil from taking over the world.> Tofu explains and relates all that happened to her.

< So it has come true.> Cologne said as she shakes her head sadly.

< You knew?> Tofu surprised.

<I felt a great evil suddenly appearing again after so long it has finally free. It will mean the end of everyone.> Cologne said.

< Your tale has confirmed our worst fears have come true.> Cologne shakes her head sadly.

<I will have to gather the council and decide what to do stay here I will return soon. The rest of you return to the village. And you Lei Qing you know what to do.> She said to the girl sitting on the ground then bound away.

The girl gets up and bows as Cologne bound away.

The girl then turns and walks towards Alucard.

<What do you want Little girl?> Alucard looks at the girl.

<As the law of the Amazons I give myself to you my husband.> She stood on her tip toes and kisses Alucard on the cheek. Alucards smirk became a frown.

"???!!!!"

"Its the law when you defeat a Amazon in combat she will make you her husband." Tofu explains. "What??" Alucard taken aback by the answer.

<Is there something wrong my husband?> The girl looks curiously at him.

Alucard looks at the girl and at Tofu not knowing what to say.

Tofu smiles and shrugs. And walks towards the helicopter to take a seat and wait for cologne to return.

Back in Hokkaido. Seras manages to get them to the restaurant in the town it was already quite late. Seras stops the humvee in front of the restaurant.

Ranma gets out looking at the signboard it was Ukyou's okonomiyaki restaurant.

The restaurant had the closed sign out but inside there was movement.

Ranma walks to the door and knocks on it.

"Sorry we are closed! Please come again tomorrow!" a voice shouts from the restaurant.

Ranma immediately recognises the voice it as Ukyou.

"Ukyou? It's me!" Ranma replies hesitantly.

The door to the restaurant flew open.

It was Ukyou. "Ranma?!!" Ukyou was at a loss.

She didn't know whether to kill him or hug him.

"Ranchan what are you doing here?" Ukyou asks then seeing Seras standing behind him.

"New fiancée?" Ukyou asks looking at Seras.

"Uh…. No. She's not we work for the same people." Ranma quickly answers.

Seras was trying hard not to blush.

"Hmmmmm…. Come in it must be freezing out side." Ukyou invits the two-in.

"So how's business?" Ranma asks trying to make a conversation.

"It's not bad can't complain much. You hungry? I can fix up a batch for you." Ukyou asks going behind the grill.

"No thank Ukyou. Is Ryoga here? I need to speak to him." Ranma asks looking at his friend.

She had changed a lot since he saw her 5 years ago.

"I'll go get him. Make yourself at home." Ukyou went up stairs to get Ryoga down.

After a while Ryoga reluctantly came down.

He glares at Ranma.

"What the hell do you want?!" Ryoga asks clenching his fist.

"Look I didn't come here to fight Ryoga. It's been five years since the incident can't you let it go." Ranma pleads.

"Let it go?" Ryoga grabs Ranma by the collar and held him up.

"Let it go. You know how many people you hurt that day. You asshole. You broke both Ukyou's and Akane's heart you know that." Ryoga pulls back a fist ready to punch Ranma.

Ryoga throws the punch.

Ranma catches the punch with his gauntlet hand.

"What the hell??!!" Ryoga lets Ranma go shock to see the same gauntlet he was wearing but in a different colour.

Ako suddenly flies in between them.

"Look you two the world is going to end and only you two can stop it. So stop fighting!" Ako said with her hands on her hips.

Just as she finishes talking the front door of the restaurant flies open.

There was a loud roar.

"Oh shit they are here!" Ranma shouts as he jumps over the grill for cover.

Several demons with swords appear at the doorway.

They hissed as they enter their yellow eyes burning with evil.

One of them spots Ukyou getting up.

"Ukyou look out!" Ryoga shouts to his wife.

He was too far away to help her.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and the head of the demon was no more.

Blood splattered all over and the body dropped to the floor.

Ukyou fell again disorientated.

Her head had hit the wall hard.

"Seras get her out of here!" Ranma shouts as he vaults over the counter and kicks a demon on the chest.

Sending it flying.

"Come on Ryoga!" Ranma shouts at him to join in the fight.

The two manages to bring the fight out side the restaurant.

This time there were two huge demons carrying a spike ball with chains they were swing the ball above their heads.

Getting ready to throw it.

Ranma and Ryoga found themselves surrounded by the demons.

There was more appearing out from thin air.

There were several wearing samurai armour and carrying large clubs.

They were smashing everything in sight.

"Come on work!" Ranma curse at the gauntlet.

He was trying to activate the power of the pearl but to no avail.

"What the hell are they!!" Ryoga shouts as he punches a demon out of his way.

The demon just got up and charged again at the two.

"They are demons! And they want to kill us!" Ranma shouts back dodging a spike ball thrown at him. "How the hell do you kill them!!" Ryoga shouts frustrated that the demons were still getting up after taking the strongest punch he threw at them.

"I don't know! We need the help of the gauntlets! But I don't know how it works!" Ranma shouts as he flips away.

"Damn it all!!" Ryoga shouts letting his battle aura to explode from his body.

Suddenly his gauntlet starts to glow on his left arm appear another gauntlet with spikes.

His gauntlet too had spikes sticking out from the knuckles.

"This is more like it!" Ryoga exclaims as one of his punches rips through a demon causing it to explode.

"Shit!" Ranma curses as the two-spike ball wielding demons corners him.

Then he remembers his mother's katana.

He draws it out.

"You want me come get me!" Ranma taunts the two demons.

They roar and lunge at Ranma.

Just then the sword in Ranma's hands starts to glow then it changes in to a long blue sword. Crackling with electricity.

"All right!" Ranma exclaims and went at the two demons.

One of the demons tries to side step away from Ranma but it was too late, the blade cuts into its thick shoulder.

It screams in pain as the flashes of electricity engulf the demon.

It shudders then it fell to the ground.

Its companion sees his friend taken down charged wildly at Ranma wanting to smash Ranma into the wall.

Ranma pulls the sword from the dead demon and went at the demon charging at him.

Ranma manages to cut the spike ball into two when it was thrown at him.

The demon roars in fury as Ranma manages to plunged the katana into the demon.

It screams in pain as electricity engulfed him and it fell to the ground.

Smoking.

Ryoga makes quick work with the smaller demons then dispatching the demons with the armour with blows from his fist.

When the last demon fell the bodies of the demon dissolved into thin air then the air was filled with small globes of light dancing around. Ranma holds out his gauntlet.

The balls of light were all sucked into the eye of the gauntlet.

Ryoga on seeing this followed suit.

Soon there were none left.

Ryoga went up to Ranma just as the blue blade changes back into his mother's katana.

"Ranma why do I have a feeling this whole mess is all your fault!?" Ryoga looks at Ranma. "Ermmm……Look I can explain everything it wasn't all my fault." Ranma said standing there sheepishly scratching his head.

Ryoga shakes his head in disbelief.

Back in China. Alucard was trying to make out why Lei Qing had become his wife. Tofu manages to explain the Amazon law to Alucard.

"You mean when I beat one of them they have to be my wife?" Alucard asks perplexed by the situation.

"How am I going to explain this to the master?" Alucard curse.

"Well look on the bright side she is skilled in what she does. Amazons are a tough lot and you sure as hell not want one chasing after you." Tofu said smiling remembering how Shampoo had chased Ranma so relentlessly.

"There is no way out of this?" Alucard asks.

"No unless you die or she releases you from the marriage." Tofu said.

"She doesn't even know that I am a vampire. Does she?" Alucard said as he looks at Lei Qing.

She was sitting next to him looking around and looking at them when they looked her way.

After waiting for several hours Cologne appears again hopping on her staff.

<Tofu the council of the elders have decided to aid you.> Cologne said motioning her hand.

Several young amazons step out from the large group, which followed her.

20 of them came forward.

<These warriors will aid you now. More will be sent to you when we have settled our plans.> Cologne said. Among the group was Shampoo.

<My grand daughter Shampoo will lead this group. I will follow with a larger group when we have chosen them.> Cologne continues then she walks up to Alucard standing in front of him.

< So it is true the blood demons walk among us.> Cologne said as she looks at Alucard.

Alucard smirks at her showing his fangs.

<You will not hurt my people will you?> Cologne asks her eyes narrowing.

<No I won't I only drink the blood of my enemies.> Alucard replies.

<I look forward in meeting you and your master.> Cologne said bowing in respect to Alucard.

Alucard nods his head and turns to the helicopter opening the door motioning Lei Qing to follow. Morning was an hour away.

<We will send a transport to pick this group up later. I will be seeing you soon Elder Cologne.> Tofu bows and heads for the helicopter which was ready to take off.

Soon they were in the air heading for the airport

New York.

In a conference room 10 stories underground.

The room had 20 figures sitting at the large table.

The seat at the centre of the table was empty.

Suddenly the door to the conference room was thrown open a figure came storming into the room.

"I don't give a damn how much we lost I want results! I want another lab in Serbia to be on line in 2 months! I don't care how you do it! Fucking hell!" the figure curses and flings his mobile phone in anger.

It smashed into the wall in pieces.

He sat the head of the table.

"Report!" He snaps.

The person next to him starts.

"M…Mr Johnson the new lab in Russia is on line and projections predict that all specimens will be ready next month." The person stammers.

"Good. Next."

"Sir we had a breach of security at the Texas lab……." The next person in line meekly reports. "WHAT!" Johnson slams both his hands on the table it making the whole room jump.

Johnson glares at him.

"What is missing??!!" He demands.

"Several files on the T and G viruses and data on all our projects and specimens. Also every location of all of our labs in the world and schematics and floor plans for a few of them were downloaded." The man meekly continues sweating profusely.

"What is your name?" Johnson asks now leaning back on his chair face dark with anger.

"Jack sir Jack Fillmore." The man answers.

"Jack you are fired." Johnson said and snapped his fingers.

Two uniformed officers came in and drags away Jack away.

"SIR!!! PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE PLEASE!!!" Jack pleads as he was dragged away from the table.

"In Umbrella there is no second chances." Johnson said.

The door to the room opens and closes again Jack screaming all the way.

Johnson turns his attention to the table again.

"Now where were we."

"Sir we have identified the intruder and he works for us. He is now in custody." A woman reports. "Good. Good. And the files?" Johnson asks.

"I am sorry sir but he has mailed the information."

"WHAT??!!" Johnson shouts.

"After several hours of interrogation. It seems that he mailed the information to a lawyer. A Tendo Nabiki if I am correct." The woman reports as she looks at the files with her.

Then handing the file to Johnson.

"Isn't this the lawyer who is bring us up on a lawsuit for what happen in Racoon??" Johnson asks as he read the file.

"Yes Sir that is correct she has managed to bring us a lot of problems." Another man sitting to the left of Johnson reports.

"I want her dead by tomorrow." Johnson said as he throws the file to the table.

"Yes sir I will get on it." The woman said then took out a mobile phone and speaks into it.

"It's done sir." The woman said as she puts away the phone.

"Good I want to see results. Let's continue." Johnson said.

The others continue their reports.

Naguchi building in the out skirts of New York.

On the 35th story of the 60-story building Nabiki was working away at her office.

Finishing up her paper work.

She was the youngest lawyer at the firm.

At the age of 23 she was the highest and youngest paid lawyer in the firm.

She graduated from law school at 21 with the highest score in her class.

She joined a firm soon after graduation and was soon an up and coming lawyer.

Managing to win several high profile cases with her vast ability to get hard to get information combined with her cunning and ruthlessness she was in her element.

<Miss Tendo is there anything else?> her secretary asks standing by the door.

The office was already deserted.

Only she was in the office.

<That will be all Carmen. You have a nice evening I'll see you tomorrow.> Nabiki said from behind the computer.

<OK Good night. Oh yes this just came in for you.> Carmen walks over to the table and puts a large envelope on the table.

< Thanks.> Nabiki thanked and turns from her computer just as Carmen left the office.

[Wonder what this is??] Nabiki felt the envelope wondering what was in side.

It felt that like CD casings.

Nabiki cuts the end of the envelope off and slowly let the items in the envelope slide out.

There were 4 CDs inside.

One had PLEASE WATCH on it.

Nabiki looks inside the envelope again to make sure there was nothing else in side.

Nabiki opens the CD case and takes out the CD.

She turns to her computer and puts the CD in to the computer and opens the program to play it.

<Hello Miss Tendo.> A man comes on the screen greets.

<What you are going to see is what Umbrella is doing in their labs. The incident that happen in Racoon City was a result of those experiments.> the man continues.

<In the other CDs are the files on their experiments and locations of several of their labs around the world. I don't know why they are doing this. I don't believe that all that happen was not an accident but an experiment to see how the virus would do to a city. Those monsters! I can't believe they are doing this.> The man said as he fidgets on the screen.

<I hope you can bring them down with these information I have to go I don't know if I will survive this but I wish you luck in bring Umbrella down.> with that the scene on the screen changes.

It was a shot of a lab with things floating in large tubs of liquid.

Then another shot came on this time a close up of a large man all grey and face like stone.

The man was huge about 3 metres in height and covered in muscles.

"Oh my god." Nabiki mutters as the scene changes, it shows bodies in the room.

The room starts to fill up with a gas.

Then the room clears.

The camera was on the bodies.

Suddenly the bodies start to jerk then they all slowly stood up.

The camera caught a shot of the faces they were all pale the pupils were all milky white.

They staggered around the room moaning.

Suddenly a door opens at the end of the room a man was thrown in. the man was screaming and banging on the door as the moving dead bodies staggers to wards him with their arm out stretched. The man screams, as his body was thorn apart.

Then suddenly the screen went blank.

"Shit what have I stumbled on??" Nabiki curses.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

<Wait a minute!> Nabiki quickly ejected the disc out and grabs all the disc and puts them into her bag.

<Come in.> Nabiki calls out.

A man steps in.

<Evening. Are you Nabiki Tendo?> The man asks.

<Yes I am and who are you?> Nabiki asks as she slowly moves her right hand over a gun hidden under her desk.

<Hi I am Leon Kennedy.> Leon said as he pulls out his badge to let her see.

<FBI?? What do you want?> She asks as her hand backed away from the gun.

<Miss Tendo we believe that your life is in danger and I was sent over to get you.> Leon said as he looks around the office.

Suddenly his mobile phone rang.

<Excuse me.> Leon said as he turns to answer it.

<Leon! Get out of the building now! Oh shit. The emergency shutters are all down! Shit two vans just entered the car park under the building!> Chris said over the phone.

<Oh damn!> Leon curses.

<You better take all the things you need. We are in trouble.> Leon turns and told Nabiki.

Nabiki's eyes were wide in shock as Leon pulls out a gun.

<All right I'll see you on the roof.> with that he puts away his phone.

<What do you know about Umbrella?> Leon asks as he walks over to Nabiki.

<All I know that they were some how involved in the Racoon city incident.> Nabiki said as she tries to gather her wits.

<I see. Come on we got people coming up here to kill you.> Leon said as he went over to the door. <What??> Nabiki was shocked.

<It seems that you are digging too deep and now they want you dead.> Leon said as he went out the door.

Nabiki quickly grabs her bag and pulls the gun from under her table.

<Where the hell did you get that??> Leon asks as he sees her coming out of the room with the gun. <Hey you got to be ready for the worst.> Nabiki replies as she checks the gun.

Then the two make their way to the elevator.

The elevators were not working.

<Shit!> Leon curse and kicks at the door.

<Looks like we do this the hard way.> Leon said as he walks over to the door leading to the stairwell. The two starts to climb the stairs.

Meanwhile below, Chris makes a call to Hellsing.

<Hello. Sir Integra? This is Chris we got a problem. The building she is in has been locked down there is no way out of the building except the roof. Yes all right. I am not sure I saw two vans heading in. A guy in uniform and a ski mask got out of the van to close off the car park. Two hours?! All right. I will keep you posted.> With that Chris turns off the phone.

<Good luck buddy.> Chris said as he starts the car and left.

In China at the airport.

The group of amazons were awed by the sight of the black concord parked at the runway.

Tofu told them to enter the plane and make themselves comfortable.

Alucard made his way to the back of the plane where his coffin was.

Dawn was almost breaking and he was tired.

When he opened the door he noticed Lei Qing at his side.

<You do not have to follow me every where I go.> Alucard said uneasy at such affection.

<I will follow my husband every where and any where.> Lei Qing answers.

<Oh is that so?> Alucard smirks

[This should scare her away.]

<Then come I will be sleeping I am tired from our travels.> Alucard motions her to enter.

The room's light was very dim. Alucard walks over to his coffin and opens it the padding inside was silk.

Alucard took off his hat and coat throwing them on to a seat.

<This is where is rest.> Alucard said looking at Lei Qing smirking wondering what she would do next. <Your bedding is too small for the two of us to be comfortable I will sleep out side then.> Lei Qing said as she throws her small bag to the floor and pulls out a blanket.

Alucard arc one of his eyebrows in amusement.

<All right then. Wake me when it's time to awaken then. > Alucard said as he climbs into his coffin and closes the lid.

Lei Qing lays down on to the blanket using her bag as a pillow she sleeps.

[My husband is a strange man but he is strong. I will learn his ways to please him and we will have lots of children.] Lei Qing thought to herself as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

"So let me get this straight you found the resting place of the Nobunaga Oda." Ryoga asks looking at Ranma almost wanting to break his face.

Ranma nods his head as he gobbles down another okonomiyaki.

"You sure you don't want one." Ukyou asks Seras as she flips another to Ranma.

"No thanks. Really I'm fine." Seras smiled.

It was almost morning and she had to get to her coffin before dawn.

"Ranma I got to go." Seras said as she gets up and walks out of the restaurant.

They had tidied up the mess and patched up some of the mess made.

"What up with her?" Ukyou asks as she went over to take a seat.

"Heh…..ermm…." Ranma starts to scratch his head.

"Don't tell me she is another Fiancée??" Ukyou asks hefting her giant spatula ready to send Ranma into the wall.

" No she's not. I mean she is not human…." Ranma said trying to figure out how to tell his friends. "Well you see Seras is a vampire." Ranma finally said.

"……." Ryoga and Ukyou look at Ranma.

"You have to be kidding me!" Ryoga said shaking his head.

"Ranma I have heard lame excuses from you but this really is ridiculous." Ukyou said not believing a word Ranma had told her.

"Well she just went out right? She went to the hummer to get into her coffin which is in the back of it!" Ranma said trying to convince them.

" Yeah sure." Ryoga said rolling his eyes.

"Well it's almost morning lets get some sleep before we go looking for that pearl." Ukyou said as she yawns.

"You can take the guest room at the end of the hall upstairs." Ukyou said as she made her way up pulling Ryoga along.

"Thanks Ukyou!" Ranma thanked.

He sits there a while then decides to turn in.

He went upstairs and drops on to the futon sleeping.

Authors note: Well that the end of another chapter.(sweats)

Thanks to all of the comments and all who viewed and read the story.

Sorry if I don't cut it writing this fic but heck I love coming up with stories.

I know I got lots of mistakes here and there but no ones perfect right?

Anyway the style I write in is a bit hard to break habit I guess but I will try to change it.

Well hope to get the next chapter up soon.

Got to finish up the lose ends.

Well don't forget to leave a review if any one has pairings or want to add in some twist please feel free to drop a line I will try to fit it in to the fic.

Hope you all like the pairing of Lei Qing and Alucard. (What do you think long term or short??)