Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

Lesat and the vampires from Anne Rice novels belongs to her.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

On the 49th story, <Let me rest for a while…> Nabiki stops to catch her breath.

<All right.> Leon said as he looks around the stairwell.

Suddenly he hears sound of boot coming from the upstairs.

<Oh shit!> Leon curses and pulls Nabiki through a door.

It was a large empty office with many cubicles.

<Come on.> Leon pulls on Nabiki's arm.

They duck into one of the cubicles just as a group of men came into the office.

<Spread out and search the place. > The leader shouted.

The group of ten armed men spread out and began searching the office.

The two hid under a table.

The chair pulled close to the table to prevent anyone noticing them.

Several of the armed men went pass their hiding place.

Soon after half an hour.

<All right lets go they are not here!> The leader orders.

All left the room except one.

<You stay here and keep a look out for them they have to be somewhere here or in the upper floors!> The leader points to one of them.

Then the rest left the room.

The one remaining took off his mask and yawned.

<Shit, on my off day too.> The man curses as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one of them . <Because of a damn girl we are running around this building.> The man walks around then pulls a chair to take a seat.

<Might as well make the most of it. He pulls out a flask and drinks from it.

<Yeah that hits the spot.> He mutters and takes another drink.

After a few minutes the two heard the man start to snore.

<He's asleep come on lets go.> Nabiki said as she scrambles from the hiding place.

The closeness of Leon `s body was taking a toll on Nabiki.

[Damn to be turned on at the wrong time!] Nabiki curse silently and crawls to wards the stairwell.

Leon grabs her ankle to stop her.

Nabiki almost let out a loud yelp.

She turns to look at Leon.

<Wait here.> Leon tells Nabiki and he silently makes his way to the sleeping man.

He grabs him in the head and with a quick twist the man fall limp.

<Holy shit you broke his neck!> Nabiki said as she walks over.

Leon was busy stripping the man of his equipment and weapons.

<Here put this on.> Leon hands Nabiki the bullet proof vest the man was wearing.

<What about you?> Nabiki asks as she puts it on .

<Don't worry about me.> Leon said as he puts on the webbing from the dead man.

He than checks the gun and the MP-5.

<Here take this.> Leon hands her a gun and a few clips.

<This is better then the one you got.> Nabiki takes the gun.

It had a laser sight on it and it was slightly heavier then the one she has.

<Come on let's go!> Leon said as he made his way to the stairwell.

Soon they continued climbing the stairs.

They were one hour later they were 5 stories from the roof.

When Leon heard shouting coming from down stairs.

<Shit they found us!> Leon curse as he started to run up the stairs.

Nabiki was struggling to keep up.

Gasping for air as they ran up the stairs.

<This should slow them down.> Leon takes out a grenade and throws it down the steps. <GRENADE!!> Some one screamed as the grenade exploded.

Leon picked Nabiki up in a fireman's lift and carried her the rest of the way.

The roof was empty.

<Shit where are they??!!> Leon runs to the other end of the landing pad and took cover behind a wall. Leon takes out his mobile phone and dials on it.

Suddenly gunfire was hitting the wall they hid behind.

<Chris where the hell are you??!!> Leon shouted into the phone.

<What a few minutes you better be quick!> With that Leon puts away his phone.

He pops the MP-5 over the wall and squeezed the trigger several times.

Sending the umbrella soldiers diving for cover.

<Here pull the pin and throw this.> Leon hands Nabiki a grenade.

Nabiki's hands shook as she pulled the pin from the grenade.

<On 3 you throw.1..2..3.. NOW!> Nabiki lobs the grenade over the wall.

After a few seconds and explosion was heard.

Suddenly a large helicopter appeared it fired a chain gun mounted on the side.

After a few minutes it was over.

The helicopter landed and the two scrabbled for the door.

Soon the helicopter was airborne.

<Who the hell are you really??> Nabiki asks as she points the gun at Leon.

Nabiki noticed the Hellsing coat of arms on the side of the helicopter.

<I thought you were FBI.> Nabiki said as her hands shook.

<Look I work for the FBI and this Organisation. Your family have been take into custody and I was told to get you.> Leon said holding both his hands in the air.

<Prove it!>Nabiki said still pointing the gun at him.

<All right.> Leon slowly takes out his mobile and dials it.

<Hello Sir Integra? Yes we have her she wants to speak to her family. Anyone in particular?> Leon paused and asks.

<Kasumi! >

<Can you put Kasumi on the line? Ok right.> Leon waits.

< Hello Kasumi?> Leon asks.

Then hands the phone to Nabiki.

"Sis is that you?" Nabiki asks.

"Are you all right? Dad and the rest of the family? All right. I'll see you soon then." Nabiki said then hands the phone to Leon and puts away the gun and slumps on to the seat all tired out.

<So where are we heading?> Nabiki asks.

<To the airport and to England.> Leon said as he settled back on to his seat.

Knock. Knock.

<Enter!> Sir Integra calls out as she looks through the paper work on her table.

<Sorry to bother you Sir Integra but you said to come to you if there is any thing. > Jill said as she enters Integra's office.

The office was covered in cigar smoke.

Integra was puffing away on a cigar.

<Yes what can I do for you Jill.> She asked as she leaned back into leather chair and motions Jill to take a seat.

<Sir Integra you said that you need all the help you can get right?> Jill said as she wonders how to tell Integra about another survivor in the Racoon incident.

<Well?> Integra leans forward looking at Jill slightly annoyed at her sudden silence.

<Well you see there was another survivor of the Racoon incident and I know she must hate Umbrella for turning here in to one of their guinea pigs.> Jill starts to say.

<Well out with it.> Integra says now annoyed.

<Her name was Alice I think according to her she was suppose to give a journalist some evidence that was going on in one of Umbrella's Labs.

The lab was destroyed and she made it out to be captured by Umbrella.

She was tested with a mutant strain of virus she told me.

Giving her heighten senses, agility, strength and speed.

I lost contact of her when we were separated while escaping from Racoon.

I am sure she made it out alive but I don't know where is she now. > Jill said as she too out a small picture and passed it to Integra.

She takes the picture and looks at it.

It was group photo of Jill, Carlos, a little girl and another young lady.

<Alice is the one with all the weapons on her.> Jill pointed out to Integra.

<I see interesting…. Yes she would make be a valuable asset if what you say is true……> Integra said pondering for a moment then she picked up her phone.

<Walter please come to my office.> Integra then puts back the receiver.

After a few minutes Walter came into the office.

<Walter I have a job for you.> Integra informs Walter and hands him the photo.

<I want you to dig up everything on the woman wearing the leather jump-suit and I want her invited over as soon as you find her.> Integra instructs Walter.

< Yes Sir Integra.> Walter clicks his heels together and bows and leaves the room.

<There we should know if you are correct in a few days time. Is there anything else Miss Valentine?> Integra asks as she goes back to her paper work.

<No Sir Integra that will be all.> Jill stands up and leaves the office.

After several hours in the air the Amazons, Tofu and Alucard were on their way to the Hellsing estate. The Amazons were impressed by the largeness of the estate and the large castle like mansion. <Welcome to Hellsing.> Alucard said as he got out of the bus carrying them.

Lei Qing follows closed behind him.

<Tofu I am going to report to my master.> Alucard said as he walked up to the mansion.

Soon he arrives at the door.

He opens the door and enters Lei Qing behind him.

"I see that you are back." Integra said from her seat.

Lei Qing's eyes narrowed at the woman talking to her husband.

[Who is she to talk to my husband like that.] Lei Qing fought her instinct to attack Integra.

"Master the mission was a success we will be getting more reinforcements soon. The elder of the Amazons has agreed to help us." Alucard reports to his master.

"I see that is good that will be all. I am still waiting for Ranma and Seras's report but they are late." Integra said as she takes out a cigar from a box at her table and lights it.

"I see." Alucard said smirking wondering if his fledgling has succumbed to her lust.

"Alucard there is another mission I want you to go on there are rumours that a sanctuary for vampires in America New Orleans if I am correct." Integra said as she takes a file and hands it to Alucard. Alucard picks up the file and looks through it.

"I see. What does the master want me to do." Alucard smirking.

It has been a while since Alucard went up against pure blood vampires.

"I want you to find out about them and the place if they are a danger eliminate all of them. If not get them to join us." Integra said wanting more assets to strengthen her forces against their battle with the so-called last battalion and Nobunaga and his minions.

"Your wish is my command." Alucard bows smirking.

Then turns to leave.

Lei Qing was taken aback.

Her husband had bowed to that woman.

[Who is she control my husband she must be very powerful.] Lei Qing followed closely behind Alucard.

Not wanting to lose sight of him.

<Who was that woman my husband.> Lei Qing finally asks her curiosity getting the better of her.

<She is my master now she is your master too if you are to follow me understand.> Alucard said as he made his way out of the mansion and into a waiting car.

<Where are we going husband?> Lei Qing asks as she gets into the car too.

<We are going to America. > Alucard said as he closes the door and the car drives off.

Several hours later the plane carrying Nabiki , Leon and Chris lands at the airport.

Chris had called ahead.

So Claire was there at the airport to meet them.

"So how was the trip?" Claire asks as she walks beside her brother.

"It was fun." Chris jokes as he carries his bag walking beside his sister.

Leon was walking with Nibiki.

"That's Claire. Chris's younger sister." Leon said as he walks beside Nabiki.

Nabiki nods her head.

She was extremely tired out.

All she wants to do now is sleep.

But first she wants to make sure her family is safe.

She trips and almost falls but Leon catches her in his arms.

Nabiki blushes as she regains her footing then mumbles thanks and quickly walks ahead.

[God. I must be out of my mind.] Nabiki tries to calm herself.

Her heart was beating very fast and she could feel her face still flushed.

Inside the car, Nabiki tries not to look at Leon and pretends to sleep.

Leon looks at her as the car made their way to the Hellsing estate.

[She looks so much like Ada.] Leon thinks back to the time when he met with Ada Wong an operative with Umbrella who was tasked to retrieve the T-virus.

She died while saving him.

During the time together he had fell in love with her and her death left him devastated for quiet a while. And now this girl in front of him is so much like her.

[This time I am not going to lose her.] Leon promised himself as he watches Nabiki's sleeping form.

The aircraft carrying Alucard and Lei Qing arrives at the airport.

It was the dead of the night.

And the airport was a private one.

Alucard steps out of the plane looking around.

He puts on his shades and takes off his hat letting his long hair down.

Lei Qing was shocked to see the hair cascading down and to his shoulders.

[He is not only strong he is beautiful….] Lei Qing thought as she steps forward to touch his hair.

[His hair was smooth as silk] Lei Qing runs his hair through her fingers.

Alucard was mildly annoyed.

It's been a long time since anyone done that.

<Come let us go.> Alucard said as he walks away.

<Go where my husband?> Lei Qing asks wondering where they are.

[Hmmmm….. It would be better if we teleported there….] Alucard thought to himself it was the only way for him to get to places he wants to go.

<Lei Qing come here.> Alucard commands her.

<Yes my husband.> she walks over.

Alucard throws his cloak over her and slowly he dissolved into the night.

In a mansion deep in the swamps of New Orleans.

"Hmmmm I feel the presence of a very powerful vampire." Pandora said as she looks up from her book.

Lesat looks around.

"Yes I feel him he is coming this way alert the others I will go see what he wants." Lesat said as he walks out of the study and into the main hall.

Alucard suddenly like liquid appearing in front of the front door.

Lesat looks at him. Alucard stares back smirking then opening his cloak letting Lei Qing out.

She disorientated but she shook it off and looks at what her husband looking at.

<Who is he husband. His has a very strong dark aura….> Lei Qing said as she pulled out a sword from her hidden weapon space.

<Do not do anything I want to talk to him first.> Alucard said as he steps forward.

"You are Lesat am I not correct?" Alucard asks as he walks forward.

Lei Qing standing behind him holding her sword.

"I am Lesat who are you I don't recognise you." Lesat said as he walks a bit closer to Alucard.

"Ahhhh finally the one who caught the attention of the Queen. Heheheheh." Alucard said smirking. "You destroyed her didn't you….." Alucard asks taking a step forward.

He could sense several other vampires all around the room watching him.

"Who are you??" Lesat demands again.

"Ahhh where are my manners. I am Alucard." Alucard said as he bows and straightens himself.

There were several gasps some of the older vampires recognises the name.

A woman steps out of the light and walks over to Alucard and kneels before him.

"You are Alucard son of the oldest Vampire. A true pure blood." The woman said bows low.

"It was said that you were destroyed hundreds of years ago….." The woman said then taking part of his cloak and kissing it.

"Ahhhhh… the reports of my death was wrong then." Alucard said smirking more.

"Who are you?" Alucard asks as he holds up her chin.

"I am called Winter." The woman answers.

Her blood red eyes looking at him.

Tears of blood flows from her eyes.

"Why do you cry??" Alucard asks perplexed at the situation.

"It is prophesied that the knight of darkness will return from the grave to lead us." Winter said still holding on to his cloak.

"??!!" Alucard looks at her surprise at what he was hearing.

Winter takes out a leather bound book and hands it to Alucard.

Alucard opens the book and flips through it.

The book was written in blood and in ancient vampiric text.

Alucard recognises it.

The book says that a vampire of ancient age will come and lead the vampires that are lost.

He will come all dressed in darkness and darkness swallows him.

He is the king of the vampires.

Alucard reads several pages.

His face breaking into a smile then suddenly he was laughing uncontrollably.

Everyone looked at him as he laughs.

"So I am to lead you all??" Alucard asks finally stopping laughing.

This was getting too amusing for him.

"I will not bow to you." Lesat said looking at Alucard.

"That does not matter I am here to see if you are a threat." Alucard said then from his cloak he takes out something and throws it at Lesat.

It was a Hellsing patch.

"The Hellsing??!!!" Lesat held the patch in his hand then looks at Alucard.

"You are the one destroying all the renegades. Rumours said that a vampire and his fledgling were going around destroying vampires." Lesat said as he held the patch.

"I am here to judge if you are a threat to my master. If you are you all will be destroyed." Alucard said smirking.

"We do not bother with the out side world. Most of us had enough of the humans and their pettiness." Lasat said. "All we want is to be left in peace."

"I see." Alucard said as he looks around again there were now more then a hundred vampires of all races and age there.

All of them were looking at Alucard.

"Then I will leave." Alucard said as he turns to leave.

"But if my master finds out that you all have a hidden agenda you all will die. That I promise. " Alucard said smirking looking at Lesat.

Them Motions Lei Qing to follow him.

The Vampires parted to let him out.

Winter gets up and follows after him.

Two dozen vampires followed him out the rest not wanting anything to do with him.

Out side. "Why have you all followed me??" Alucard asks not turning to face the vampires that followed him out.

"I want to serve you my lord." Winter said kneeling.

The rest too all so kneeled.

"We all do." One from the group said.

Alucard stood them a large smile form on his face.

"Amusing. All right then if you all want to. Then follow me then I will lead you all to hell." Alucard said continue walking.

"We will all follow you to hell then." All the vampires said then getting up and following Alucard.

All of them disappear into the mist and darkness of the swamps.

"Ranma this is all your fault!!!" Ryoga shouts at Ranma.

"What it's not my fault you got us lost!!" Ranma said as he was trying to make out where the locations of the pearls are.

The two were outside fighting over the directions.

Ukyou sighs shaking her head.

Seras looks on in amusement.

"Boys. They are too proud to ask for directions…." Ukyou said to Sears.

Seras nods her head as she ate her meal.

She hand covers the blood pack with a cloth.

"So you really are a vampire." Ukyou said as she watches Seras sip on her meal.

Seras nods her head.

Not wanting to talk with her mouth full.

They had left the restaurant over 5 hours ago and they were lost.

There was also a very bad snow storm out side the hummer.

Luckily the hummer's back compartment was sealed off from the front so that light could not get through.

Ukyou had volunteered to sit with Seras at the back to keep her company.

"So you know Ranma long?" Seras asks Ukyou as she puts away the empty packet wanting to know more about Ranma.

"Yeah I knew him when I was young. I was engaged to him once you know." Ukyou said smiling at the memories.

"Then what happen??" Seras asks.

"Well I wasn't the only one after him. There were several about 4 of us to be exact chasing after him. Then one day he couldn't take it any more and he left." Ukyou said frowning at the bad memories.

"I was very devastated. I cried and cried, until Ryoga came along. He and his girl friend broke off and he too was hurting. We got together under strange circumstances and the rest was history. We went out for a while then finally he proposed to me. After we got married we decided to shift to Hokkaido to get away from the craziness in Nerima." Ukyou said as she takes out a thermos and pours herself a hot cup of coffee.

"You want some??" Ukyou offers.

"Yes please." Seras replied.

Ukyou take out another cup and pours some inside.

Finally the two came in.

"So found out where we are?" Ukyou asks.

"NO…" Ryoga said angrily.

"Hey it wasn't my idea to come this way!" Ranma protests.

" Here let me!" Seras said as she presses a button on the dashboard.

And a small monitor flip open.

The monitor flickers a bit then comes to life.

"There is a built in GPS system." Seras said as she takes the map from Ranma and starts to type in the co-ordinates.

A minute later a red dot appears on the screen and the screen changes into a grid map.

" According to the GPS we are about 7 kilometres away from the place." Seras said.

"Just follow the arrow on the dot and we will get there in no time." Seras said then going back behind to sit.

"…." Ryoga and Ranma look at Seras.

"Well you didn't ask…" Seras shrugs her shoulders and sips on her coffee.

A few hours of driving and they arrive at what to seem to be an abandoned village.

It was all ready sunset when they arrived. Seras waits for the sun to disappear before stepping out of the hummer.

She stretches herself then pulled on her winter coat on.

Ranma and Ryoga were already exploring the place.

Ukyou followed behind them.

Ako who just woke up as they arrived was flying around happily.

After a few minutes of walking they arrived at a large house.

The group enters the door suddenly a gate fall shut in place.

"What the hell??" Ryoga walks over to the bars and tries to lift it.

He was thrown back by an electric charge.

"Ouch!" Ryoga winced as he got up.

"Looks like we go in." Ranma said as he pushes open the door.

Inside was brightly lit, in the middle of the room two large stone statues of lions stood both had a pearl in the mouth.

"Look the pearls!" Ako said excitedly.

Ryoga and Ranma went forward to take a look.

Ryoga went to the one on the right he touches the pearl.

The pearl glow a bright red then falls from the mouth. Ryoga pick it up.

Ranma touches the pear on the right.

The pearl glows a greenish colour then falls to the floor.

As they turned to leave the statues of the lions started to crack.

"I got a bad feeling." Ryoga said as he turns around to see a large lion like monster standing at where the statue was.

Ranma's one too came alive.

The two lions stalk towards the two then letting out a loud roar.

"Oh shit!" Ranma said as the two runs for the door.

A gate slams shut and the two were trap inside.

The girls were on the other side.

Seras tries to lift the gate but it was too heavy.

The lions sprang at them.

Ryoga manages to dodge out of the way of a swipe from the lion.

The swipe demolishes the wall.

"Shit!" Ryoga jumps away.

Ranma was not fairing any better.

Ryoga holds the pearl to the gauntlet.

The gauntlet begins to glow.

Suddenly Ryoga finds both his arms armoured and in flames.

"Cool." He said as he leaps at the lion attacking.

Ranma sees what Ryoga did.

He too brings the pear to the gauntlet.

A twin bladed staff appears in his hands.

He parries a swipe from the lion.

"Wow." Ranma springs into action.

Taking chunks out of the lion.

Then with one mighty swing the head of the lion falls off the body.

Ryoga punches at the lion.

Large balls of flame flew at the lion.

As he got closer to the lion he lets out a heavy punch which shatters the lion into many pieces.

The gate slowly lifts up.

"Hey guys there is another pearl here!" Ako calls out to them.

They walk over and see a golden pearl in the mouth of a dragon.

"I'm not going to fight that!" Ryoga said backing away.

His gauntlet had changed back to normal.

"Me too." Ranma said backing away.

The eyes of the dragon began to glow then suddenly globes of blue light were absorbed in to the dragon.

When all the globes disappeared.

The pearl fell from the mouth of the dragon.

After that there was nothing else.

Seras walks over and picks up the pearl and put it away.

The dragon didn't come to life.

"Come on we got to go.' Seras said as she ran for the entrance.

Soon they were on their way to the airport.

Some where in a town in New Orleans, in an old building on the 5th story.

The office was decorated with skulls of large demons.

Dante was sitting behind his table cleaning his guns, when a woman steps in.

"You are Dante?." She asks as she walks over to the table.

"Hmmmm…." Dante just grunts as he continues to clean his gun.

"I am Dante what do you want?" he asks still cleaning his gun.

"There has been reports of vampire attacks these several days and there was one just happen just now." She said as she leans on the table looking at him.

"I don't hunt vampires." Dante said slamming in a clip and chambering a round into the gun.

"Well from my sources there is a bounty on this particular vampire 3 million dollars." She said handing him a file.

Dante looks at the file he flips it open.

And the picture inside was a picture of Alucard biting a man in his neck with his eyes blazing red. "According to reports he killed several teams of SWAT in Brazil 7 dozen of the rip to shreds and blown away all of them dying in a horrible way. The authorities had a hard time separating the pieces." She said standing there looking at Dante.

"Interesting. He looks like a demon all right then I will take the job." Dante said as he holsters his two guns and walks towards a wall and takes down a large sword and straps it to his back.

Then he walks out the door.

"Information on where he is in the file." The woman said then smiles as he walks out the office.

She takes out her mobile phone and dials it.

"Tell the master that the trap is set. The two will kill each other." She smiles showing her fangs then finally laughing then disappearing from the room.

Dante looks at the file it said that Alucard was seen at a private airport a few miles away from the town.

Dante jumps on to his motor bike and was soon speeding towards the airport.

When he arrives at the airport it was deserted only a large black Lear jet with a strange emblem.

He stops his bike and walks towards the plane cautiously.

He pulls out both his guns and makes his way toward the plane.

Suddenly he finds himself facing several ghouls with weapons and they start to shoot at him.

"Shit!" He curses as he dodges out of the way firing his guns.

The rounds hitting the ghouls and blowing them up into little pieces.

Several more ghouls attack him he holsters his guns and drew his sword and slashes at them cutting them up.

Dante kills the last of the ghouls and looks around.

Suddenly he feels the approach of a very dark aura.

He looks around brandishing his sword.

Alucard melts from the darkness with the other vampires in tow.

"So you decided to join the party." Dante readies himself.

"Hmmm who are you?" Alucard looks at him smirking.

"I am here to kill you!" Dante rushes him planing to end it quick.

Lei Qing jumps out of no where and parries the away Dante's attack.

"What the hell!!???" Dante curses and parries several sword strikes.

"Lei Qing jumps away from Dante's slash.

<Who are you and why are you attacking my husband?> Lei Qing demanded fiercely.

"??" Dante glares at Lei Qing wondering what the hell she was saying.

He straps back his sword and pulls out his guns.

"Time to Dance!" He starts to shoot.

The group of vampire dives for cover.

Lei Qing parries the shots with her sword but after a while her sword broke.

A hail of bullets screams towards her.

Alucard steps in the way taking all the shots.

"You will die now." Alucard sneers as he too took his guns and fires at Dante.

The wall he hid behind crumbles as the rounds exploded all over the wall.

"Shit what the hell is that!" Dante curses as he thinks of what to do.

"All right you want to play eat this.! DEMON TRIGGER!" Dante's body transforms into a black winged demon crackling with electricity.

He stands up and starts to shoot at Alucard electrified rounds tore into his body.

Lei Qing wanted to jump over to defend her husband but was held back by Winter.

Alucard's body was rip to pieces.

Then he suddenly fell to the ground. Dante walks over.

"You are not so tough!" Dante said as he walks over.

Suddenly Alucard's body starts to regenerate.

Alucard's eyes blazed red as he stood up.

"My turn. Level 1 inhibitors and level 2 inhibitors deactivated." Alucard said his cloak melts into his body.

Alucard's clothes came alive.

He leaps at Dante his gun blazing.

Dante takes several shots in the chest.

He staggers as the rounds hit him.

"Oh SHIT!"

Alucard kicks him.

Causing him to fly and crashing into the wall.

After a while Alucard drops his guns and walks over to where Dante was lying.

He was bleeding from several wounds.

He staggers up and throws a punch at Alucard, which he catches.

Alucard gives a tug and rips his arm out.

Dante screams in pain.

"Who sent you?" Alucard Ask.

"FUCK YOU!" Dante spits at him.

His demon trigger loosing power and reverting back to his human form.

It would take a while before he can transform again.

"All right then we will play it your way then." Alucard slams him into the ground causing Dante to spurt blood from his mouth.

The pain was too great for him he passes out.

"Hmmmm weak fool." Alucard sneers and walks away.

"Take him with us carry him to the plane bring his arm along." Alucard commands and walks towards the waiting Lear jet.

<Are you all right my husband?> Lei Qing asks worriedly.

<I am fine. Let us go.> Alucard said as he reactivates the inhibitors.

The vampires brought Dante aboard the jet and after a while the jet takes off sending them back to England.

Back the mansion Nabiki was overjoyed to find her family all right.

She hugs all of them tightly. Leon was there looking on.

Smiling as he watches Nabiki cry tears of joy.

Nabiki turns to Leon.

"Thank you." Nabiki thanks Leon.

"No problem." Leon smiles.

Jill walks over to Nabiki.

"I'm sorry but Sir Integra wants to have a word with you Miss Nabiki." Jill said she had taken over some of Walter's duties while he was away.

Nabiki wipes away her tears and followed Jill.

" She wants to see you too Leon." Jill told Leon.

"Ok."

Then the trio left.

Jill opens a large door and lets the two into Integra's office.

She was looking over several files and puffing away at a cigar.

She looks up and leans back on to her chair.

"Please take a seat. I am Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing." Integra motions them to sit.

"Now to business. Miss Nabiki I want to know what is your involvement with Umbrella?" Integra asks as she looks at Nabiki.

Nabiki felt intimidated by her.

[This person is not to be trifled with.] Nabiki weighs her options.

It was the first time in her life she feels like this.

"Well Miss Nabiki. I do not have the leisure of time." Integra said putting away her cigar into an ashtray.

Nabiki took out the discs out from her bag and puts them on the table.

"I was involved in a law suit against the company and I have in my possession several discs with information to bring them down. I got them from one of their employees." Nabiki said.

"I see." Integra takes the disc and looks at them.

She takes one out and pops it into her computer.

She looks through the contents in the disc.

"This is wonderful not only do you have the data on the various labs belonging to Umbrella and the location as well." Integra letting herself smile.

Things were finally going their way.

"So Miss Nabiki it seems that you are now out of a job how about you working for me." Integra said as she leans back on to her chair and lighting another cigar smiling.

"That would be nice. But what will I be doing??" Nabiki asks surprised that she was being offered a job.

"According to the file on you. You excel in the fields of intelligence and information gathering." Integra smiles and looks at her.

"All right I accept." Nabiki answers with out hesitation.

"All right then Miss Nabiki welcome to Hellsing." She stands up and shakes her hand.

"Oh yes a word of caution do not dig at places you shouldn't." Integra warns Nabiki.

Nabiki nods her head.

"You may leave." Integra dismisses her.

"Leon I want your report on my desk by tonight. You may go too." Integra said as she goes back to look through the contents in the disc.

The two stood up and left the room.

Author's notes: whew another chapter up. Wipe sweat from brow.

Thanks to for all the comments and all who read the series. I hope you all like the flow of the story.

I know it gets a little bit erratic but I am trying to solve it. The next chapter will be out soon I hope taking a break for a while but will be back soon. Putting up another fic soon too. A cross over Ranma with the guys from Full Metal Alchemist. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for reading and keep the C&C coming.