Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

Lesat and the vampires from Anne Rice novels belongs to her.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

It was almost midnight just as Alucard and his band made it to the front gates of the Hellsing estate. Alucard was dozing in his seat after draining several packs of blood.

The other vampires sat in several other vans.

Alucard and Lei Qing were riding in a limo.

Lei Qing was sitting next to her husband watching over him as he slept.

When they arrived in front of the mansion.

Lei Qing woke Alucard up.

<My husband we have arrived.> She said into his ear.

Alucard opens one of his eyes and peers out the window.

<Good the master is asleep and Walter does not seem to be around.> Alucard smirks and gets out of the limo.

The other vampires were all standing outside of the vans which brought them 4 of the held the Dante. "Come!" Alucard said as he walks up the stairs to the main door.

Suddenly the door opens and standing there was Sir Integra and behind her were Jill and Claire.

"I sent you on a mission and you come back with several dozen vampires and a demon hunter!!" Integra said her arms crossed.

"Master you see. They asked to come as since we are short in manpower I decided it was best they came." Alucard said bowing.

[Incredible my husband is powerful but she commands him like a servant.] Lei Qing looked in awe as Integra berate Alucard.

The other vampires all stood in a rank while Winter stood in front of them.

"I don't know who you are but that is no way to talk to my mater!!!" Winter hissed at Integra baring her fangs and elongating her nails.

Jill and Claire brought up their guns at Winter

"I TALK TO HIM WHICH EVER WAY I PLEASE! I AM HIS MASTER AND WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AND THREATEN ME IN MY ESTATE DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I!" Intergra steps forward and backhand Winter in the face.

Alucard winced.

Winter steps back in shock in all her years no human has struck her like that.

Integra draws her sword.

"LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY I AM SIR INTEGRA WINGATES HELLSING MASTER OF ALUCARD AND THE DESTROYER OF YOUR KIND DO NOT THREATEN ME AGIN!" As she places the blade on Winter's neck.

Winter's skin begins to burn as the blessed blade presses on her neck.

Winter fell to her knees tears of blood feel as the blade press down she held on to the blade her hands too began to burn.

"I AM THE MASTER DO YOU UNDER STAND!" Integra held the blade there.

Alucard stood there not wanting to anger his master any more.

Winter whimper and nods her head.

"GOOD NOW WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER." She turns and leaves.

But she pauses at the doorway.

"Alucard I want you and that girl in my office in 5 minutes!" She then walks away still carrying her sword.

Lei Qing walks over Winter and kneels down beside her she take out a bottle and some cloth from her weapon space and tries to help Winter.

Winter was in great pain as Lei Qing cleaned her wounds.

"Don't ever do that again the master was in a good mood. Consider yourself lucky not to lose your head." Alucard said as he walks over to help her up.

"Miss Valentine and Miss Fairfield would you mid escorting them down to the lower levels to my quaters.

And that man in the red coat to the infirmary and post several guards on him will you." Alucard said as he walks past them.

"And please send an ice box full of blood down to my quarters please." Alucard disappears into the shadow.

Lei Qing helps Winter to her feet and the two enters the door way and made their way to Integra's office.

"Ranma you idiot!" Ryoga slams a fist into his face.

Ranma curses in pain as he got up.

They were trap in the village until the snow storm clears.

Ukyou was shivering from the cold.

Seras was sitting there wondering if she was going to make it back alive, as sunrise was a few hours away.

"Look it's not my fault I didn't check the weather forecast all right. These thing just happen!" Ranma said as he glares at Ryoga.

"Look lets quit arguing. We got to get the supplies from the hummer or all of us won't last the night." Ranma said as he gets ready to go out into the storm.

"You stay here with the girls I don't want you getting lost in this storm." With that he goes out into the storm and slams shut the door to the hut.

They four had just made it to the hummer when the storm suddenly descended on them.

Luckily for them the hut was still usable but it was still cold.

The whole hut creak as the winds blew and howled outside.

After half an hour later there was a loud banging on the door.

Ryoga went over and opened the door.

Ranma shoved his way in.

He was carrying a large black box.

Seras was looking at Ranma with her eyes wide open.

"What the hell is that??" Ryoga demand as he pushes the door close.

Ranma puts the large box down and shook off the snow on his body.

"This is were Seras sleep. I got all the gear from the hummer in it." Ranma said as he throws open the lid.

"Ranma why does it look like a coffin?" Ukyou finally said suddenly realising what the box was. "Huh??!!" Ryoga stood there scratching his head in puzzlement.

Seras walks over to Ranma

"You shouldn't have brought this in." Seras said.

"Why not? This weather not going let up for a long time and I won't risk you getting caught in the sun." Ranma said as he took out the gear from the coffin.

Ukyou was standing there shaking her head and began to help him to take out the gear.

Ryoga was busy setting up a fire.

Ranma took out a small icebox and gives it to Seras.

"What is in that?" Ryoga asks as he rummages through his pack.

"Her food you dummy!" Ranma said as he gives Seras the box.

"Ranma is she really a vampire??" Ukyou asks as she warms herself by the fire.

"Yeah she is. But she is on our side." Ranma said as he takes the pot Ryoga hands it to him.

Seras was in a corner having her meal.

After a long time later did Seras got use to drinking blood.

She knew it was the only was for her to live and survive but she is not willing to take blood from people directly unlike Alucard.

"Hey what else you got in there??" Ranma asks.

He takes a chuck of snow and puts it into the pot.

"I got a head of lettuce, some cans of spam and several packets of instant ranmen." Ryoga said as he takes out the items from his pack.

"What do you have?" Ryoga asks.

"Well I got couple of eggs, a bag of sliced beef and a bottle of sake." Ranma said as he pulls them out of his pack.

"Where the hell did you get those??" Ryoga asks shaking his head.

"Well the beef was a spur of a moment and this sake is sort of a gift for you two." Ranma gives Ryoga the bottle of sake.

"Wow an expensive one this must cost a lot." Ryoga said as he looks over the bottle.

"Well I dropped by a duty free shop while we stopped over in one of the airports." Ranma said.

"Well it a present for not turning up for your wedding." Ranma said as he pokes at the fire.

Waiting for the water to boil.

"I never did know why you ran Ranma…" Ryoga asks as he sits next to Ranma.

"Well what do you expect. I would fight Herb or Saffron again then go through that again." Ranma said

"Yeah I know what you mean with us out for your blood. It was fun though when you think back we had fun didn't we." Ryoga said grinning.

"Yeah come to think of it I miss those care free days." Ranma said starting to smile.

Ukyou snuggles up to Ryoga.

"Yeah the fights we had." Ukyou said giggling at the fond memories.

Ryoga decides to open the sake and pours three cups and gives a cup to Ranma.

"So you still can't hold your liquor?" Ryoga asks smiling.

"That's want you think." Ranma takes the cup the three clinked their glasses together and drank.

Seras walks over to join them.

"Hi Seras. Want some?" Ryoga asks as he pours some more sake for Ranma.

"No thanks I don't drink." Seras declines.

"So how long have you been a vampire now." Ryoga asks as he knocks back another cup of sake.

"Oh about 8 months now." Seras said as she hugs her knees to her chest.

"Ranma took out a blanket and hands it to Seras.

"Thanks Ranma." She thanks as she wraps the blanket around her.

He also hands Ukyou one too.

" Thanks Ranchan." Ukyou thanks and she opens the blanket and drapes it over herself and Ryoga.

"So what do you do anyway?' Ukyou continues to ask curious.

"Well I was a police officer before I joined Hellsing." Seras said.

"So you were human before." Ukyou said in surprise.

"Yes I was. My team was wiped out by a vampire and I was about to be bitten by one. Alucard my master rescued me. He gave me a choice to die or follow him. I was afraid to die so I followed him. He shot me through the chest killing the vampire holding me hostage. And he turned me to heal my wounds and that how I became a vampire." Seras said shivering not from the cold but from the memories.

Ranma fed the fire by throwing more wood into the fire.

"So how many more pearls do we have to find?" Ryoga asks as he stifles a yawn.

"Well according to the scrolls we got another 6 more 3 for you and 3 for me." Ranma said.

Suddenly there was loud beeping sound.

Ranma looks around and pulls a large object from his backpack.

"What the heck is this?" He asks as he looks at the device.

Seras takes it from Ranma.

" This is a satellite phone. It must be Sir Integra wanting a update report." Seras said then pulling out the antenna and presses a button and starts to speak into it.

"Hello? Yes this is Seras. Yes Sir Integra we have recovered the first few pearls. Yes we also have link up with the second bearer of the gauntlet. No. At the moment we are stuck in a remote village. Yes. We know that Sir Integra. We will inform you as soon as the rest of the pearls are in our possession. All right." Seras then deactivates the phone.

"Time to take a rest." Seras said and walks to her coffin and opens the lid.

"You all get some rest too." She said as she climbs in and closes the lid.

Ryoga grabs a large sleeping bag and lays it on the floor.

"Let's go to sleep dear." He tells Ukyou.

Ukyou yawns and slips into the bag followed by Ryoga.

"Hey Ranma mind taking the first watch?" Ryoga asks as he slips into the bag too.

"Sure bud. I'll wake you up in about 4 hours later all right?" Ranma said as he throws another log into the fire.

"Thank Ranma." Then Ryoga snuggles next to his wife and fell asleep.

[I'm happy for them both God I wish I was there for their wedding.] Ranma thinks to himself smiling wondering if the two were going to have kids anytime soon.

"Enter!" Integra orders. Lei Qing carrying Winter enters the office.

"Where is your master??" Integra asks looking around for Alucard.

"I am here master." Alucard said as he walks out from the shadows.

"When I sent you out on a mission I expect you back alone not bring back more problems!" Integra said as she takes out a cigar and lights it.

"Now we have what 38 vampires here including you and Seras." Integra said getting angry as she just finished a meeting with the other Knights of the Round Table.

They were threatening to shut down Hellsing's operation, as there were more and more casualties and mission failures.

She had lost many men and women during the Incognito incident and now the appearance of demons rampaging along side with freak vampires and their ghouls are putting a lot of strain on Hellsing.

"Now I want to know is can you can control them!" Integra slams her fist on the table making Lei Qing jump.

"I can control them master I am after all more powerful then them if they ever betray me or Hellsing I will make them wish they died." Alucard said smirking.

Winter looks on in fascination one of the most powerful vampires in the world was bowing to that human.

[Who is she???] Winter looks at Integra intently trying to get into her mind. Integra turns and faces Winter her sword drawn again.

"It seems that you do not know your place." Integra said pointing her sword at winter.

Winter immediately broke the mind probe.

"Do that again and this sword will run through your heart." Integra said an put the sword down on the table.

"Now tell me who you are and why you want to join Alucard?" Integra asks as she sits back on to her chair.

She motions for Lei Qing to sit but she remained standing beside Alucard.

"I am called Winter. It is because of my hair and my skin." Wnter explains.

"You were an albino before you turned?" Integra asks.

"Yes I was. I used to serve as a guard for the ancient one." Winter said looking down fearing to look directly at Integra.

"Carry on." Integra said. Puffing away on her cigar.

" The ancients were the used to be the core of the vampire race. They are like the royal family of England. But sadly the war between the humans and us left most of the family destroyed. There are now not may ancient vampires now those are pure blood. Alucard is a descendent of one of them. I have made a vow to serve only the ancients and their descendants and so I am here to serve him." Winter said.

"I see. But it seems that you are at an impass. I am the master of Alucard. Who will you take orders from? Me or him." Integra asks looking at Winter.

Winter trembles at Integra's piercing stare.

"She will obey you too my master." Alucard answers for her.

"Is that so. Then I expect my orders to be followed to the letter. The other vampires will be in your charge. Only Alucard and me will give you orders do I make myself clear." Integra asks.

Winter nods her head.

"One more thing if I find that they are causing trouble they will be hunted down and destroyed. Do I make myself clear on this." Integra said then pulls open a drawer and throws Winter a patch and a box. "Do not disappoint me." Integra said then waves them to leave.

"You may go now.

Alucard you stay." Integra orders.

Lei Qing helps Winter up from her seat and leaves the room.

< Wait for me outside my master wants to talk to me.> Alucard tells Lei Qing.

After when the two were alone.

"Alucard explain yourself." Integra said her voice filled with anger.

"What is there to explain my master." Alucard said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.

"You did not tell me you are one of the ancients." Integra said.

"You did not ask. You of all people should know who and what I am. Don't tell me your father did not tell you." Alucard sneered.

"Then it is true." Integra shook her head.

The council of the round table were up in arms when news of Alucards line came up and they are demanding his destruction, Integra shook her head

[The fools we need him to end this war!] Integra curses as she puts out her cigar.

She manages to get a retrieve when the Queen granted her free hold of the war on the Undead.

And she was not about to disappoint her.

"Here Alucard I want you to pick a handful of your new fledgling and do this mission." Integra hands a file to him.

Alucard picks up the file and looks through it.

" You want these labs destroyed?" Alucard asks.

It was a straightforward mission, enter and retrieve information.

"No I want them to plant themselves there and send us information. After all they are good at hiding." Integra said as she takes another cigar and lights it up.

"I see how long do you want them inside?" Alucard asks looking at his mater.

" They can come in when they get enough information." Integra said.

"You may go now." Integra said as she goes back to her paper work on her desk.

"Yes master." Alucard bows and fades away into the darkness.

Intergra looks up from her paper work and looks around.

She gets up from her chair and walks over to a cabinet and opens it.

She takes out a glass and uncorks a bottle and pours.

Then she picks up the glass and starts to sip on it.

She lets out a sigh.

Even with the help of the amazons she was still undermanned.

Not that she doubts the abilities of the amazons.

She was more comfortable with people being able to shot a gun.

The amazon's patriarch told her that they did not need guns and such all they need were silver-plated weapons.

She had her staff get down to do them.

It has been a trying week.

At least her enemies have not moved yet and she was glad.

There was knock on her door.

"Come!" she said as she walks back to her seat. It was Walter and he had a girl with him.

"Sir Integra may I present Alice." He introduced the woman standing next to him.

It was finally getting better for Hellsing.

"Awwww shit……" Dante groans as he regain his consciousness.

He founds himself strap on to a bed when he tried to move his hand.

He looks around.

"Shit where the hell am I???" He curses as he struggles with his bonds.

Suddenly the door to the room opens and in came two women.

"Hey mind telling me where the hell am I??" Dante asks.

[Crap they don't look like nurses……] Dante looks at them.

"Your name please." One of them asks.

Dante looks at them.

"You better tell us or our boss will ask you." The other told Dante as she took a seat next to the door. "Dante." He answers looking at the girl seated next to the door.

"Good. Easy, right? I am Jill and this is Claire." The Jill who asking the questions introduces.

"Where the hell am I??" Dante asks again struggling with the straps.

"You are in a infirmary in the Hellsing estate. Now what were you doing at the airport." Claire asks slightly annoyed.

"I was there to kick somebody's ass." Dante said finally giving up struggling.

"Oh and you are a bounty hunter?" Jill asks.

"Something like that I deal with the more supernatural type." He said.

"I see." Claire writes down what he said in a file.

"And who hired you….." Jill asks

"A lady. She came into my office and said that there was a million dollar bounty on some guy called Alucard." Dante fidgeting trying to get comfortable.

"A million dollars?" Claire asks her eyes wide.

"Yeah it was too good an offer to miss. I grab my stuff and blaze my way to the airport just like the lady told me. She even told me where he was." Dante said as he looks over at Jill.

[Wow what a babe. She's better looking then Trish.]

Dante smiles.

Suddenly the door opens again and in came Integra followed by Alice and Walter.

"Alice!" Jill went forward and hugs her.

"Hey Jill long time no see." She smiles as she hugs Jill.

"I see that two of you are happy to see each other but let us get back to business at hand." Integra said staring Dante.

Walter stood next to her holding on to a file.

"Well." Integra raises one of her eyebrows waiting for Jill or Clair to say something.

" I'm Sorry Sir Integra." Jill said as she held up the file in her hand.

"He is Dante. Free lance bounty hunter. Specialising in supernatural." Jill reports her findings.

"I see anything else." Integra asks as she puffs away at her cigar.

"Acording to him he was told that Alucard has a bounty on his head One million dollars. And a woman gave him that information." Jill carries on.

"One million, how amusing it seems that our enemies are getting desperate." Integra smiles amused. "So you work for the money Mr Dante." Integra looks at Dante.

"Heh, I don't go for the money. I wanted a challenge and that thing Alucard is one." Dante said smirking.

"I see." Integra said taking the file from Walter.

"Dante age unknown, place of origin unknown, Family unknown. You are a mystery man Mr Dante." Integra looks over the file.

"But you have a high number of successful jobs." Integra continues.

There were pictures of large monstrous skulls in the file all taken from his office.

"I have a proposition for you Mr Dante." Integra said as she hands the file back to Walter.

" What might that be?" Dante asks his eyes narrowing at Integra.

"Work for me." Integra said curtly looking at him.

"And what do I get." Dante looks at her defiantly.

"You get to live." Integra said.

"Right you and what army." Dante replies.

Integra snaps her finger and Alucard appears from the shadow.

"ME AND THIS ARMY." Integra said menacingly.

Alucard stood there smirking.

"Ahhhh I see the demon hunter is awake want another round with me." Alucard taunts.

"….." Dante looks at them silently his eyes burning with anger.

But he has no choice the vampire was too powerful.

"All right I accept." Dante finally said.

"A wise decision." Integra said turning to leave Walter following behind her.

"You better not do anything stupid." Alucard warns then disappears into the shadows where he came from.

Walter came back into the room.

"Sir Integra wants Mr Dante watched 24 hrs the three of you, Carlos, Leon and Chris will be the team assigned to him.

You all may free him now." Walter said looking at Dante.

Jill and Claire take off the straps holding on to him.

Dante sits up and rubs his wrist and turns to Jill.

"So when do we work."

----------------------

Deep in the jungles of the Amazon, in an underground base.

"Mien Furer. The attacks on the two men have failed." A figure reports.

"WHAT???" The Furer slams his fist into the table.

Nobunaga stood there silently his armour glowing an evil red in the dim light.

"We sent so many soldiers at them and they fail how?" He demands.

"Might I suggest you sent the me to deal with them." Tribias a demon lord said.

"Hmmmmm. All right go and do not fail." The Furer said dismissing him with a wave of his hand. Tribias bows and disappears.

----------------------------------

"Ranma wake up!" Ryoga shakes him awake.

"Whaaa….." Ranma woke up with a start.

He looks around. It was already mid day.

"Yawn." Ranma stretches himself and rubs his eyes.

"Ukyou was at the fire preparing something to eat.

"The weathers cleared so we can go after we eat." Ryoga said as he sits down next to the fire pit. "That's great." Ranma walks over.

Seras was still asleep.

"What about Seras?" Ukyou asks.

"Well we can carry the box back to the hummer and be on our way." Ranma said as he takes a cup of hot tea given to him by Ryoga.

"Ok remember not to drop it." Ukyou warns.

"Ok." The two replies in unison.

An hour later they were all ready to leave.

Slowly Ranma and Ryoga carried the coffin out of the house and slowly to the hummer.

Ukyou carried the backpacks and went first.

Soon they were on the road again.

Seras woke up after sunset and came out of her coffin.

She yawned and looks at the rest.

Ukyou had nodded off and Ranma was driving.

Ryoga was sitting next to him talking to him.

She opens her icebox and took out a blood pack and starts to drink.

"So where are we going next?" She asks as she came up front.

"Well according to the map the next location is at Tokyo. Oh crap it's in the imperial palace." Ranma said as he drove.

"Shit!" Ryoga exclaimed.

"How the hell are we going to get inside??" He asks as he shakes his head.

"It can't be that bad. How far away are we?" Seras asks as she throws the empty packet into a trash bag.

"Well I thought that we would get there faster by air but I can't remember where the airport we came from was." Ranma said.

"I see let me drive then." Seras said as she took over for Ranma.

She activated the GPS system again and got their bearings soon they were on their way to the airport. Seras called ahead and the plane was still there.

Soon they were in the air and heading towards Tokyo.

"So what's the plan?" Ryoga asks.

"We go in quietly and leave after we found the pearls." Ranma said as he examines the scroll some more.

"You got to be kidding." Ryoga said.

"That place is built like a fortress and the security there is damn tight. There is no way we are going to pull it off." Ryoga said slumping back on his seat.

"Don't worry I'll get Sir Integra to get us permission to go inside." Seras said as she walks over and takes a seat next to them.

Ukyou was enjoying a nice nap beside Ryoga.

She picks up the satellite phone and starts to dial.

"Hello? Sir Integra? Yes we are now proceeding to the next location. There is a problem getting inside Sir Integra. Location? It's the Imperial Palace. Yes we are heading to the airport now. All right I will call again when we are in the air." Seras cuts the connection.

"So what did she say?" Ranma asks.

"Well she will get permission for us. She'll let us know when we are in the air." Seras replied.

"Walter will you get Pip and the Amazon Elder in here." Integra said as she puts down the phone. Walter bows and leaves the office.

[Can't shake this feeling that they will be in trouble when they get there.] Integra shuddered at the thought.

She takes a cigar from the box and lights it.

Suddenly here phone ring.

She picks it up.

"Yes Integra speaking. What?!! Are you sure? All right I will send a team over to investigate. I'll call you when the team leaves." Integra put down the phone.

"Alucard?" She calls out.

A minute later Alucard appears from the shadow.

"Alucard there has been a report of freak activity in Wale I want you to take a hand full of people and that Demon Hunter Dante on this mission." She said the hands him a slip of paper.

"Master there is no need for that demon hunter to come I can handle them myself." Alucard said annoyed to be team up with the demon hunter.

"That is an order Alucard. Any way I want to gauge his skills. Don't kill each other in the process. Oh Yes Father Anderson has been spotted in the area so be careful." Integra said then wave her hand to dismiss Alucard.

"As you wish master." Alucard bows and fades back into the shadow.

Alucard appears in his lair and looks around. He spots Winter and Lei Qing sitting together.

He walks over to them.

<Lei Qing go and prepare we have to go on a mission.> Alucard told her.

<Yes my husband.> She gets up and walks away to prepare.

"Winter I need a handful of people to follow me on a mission." Alucard said as he sits down on his chair.

"We are all willing to go and lay down our lives for you." Winter said kneeling.

"That's good to hear I want 5 including you to come. Go to the armoury to get weapons. I want you all to be wearing Hellsing uniforms when we leave." Alucard said.

"Yes master." Winter gets up and turns to leave.

"Oh yes tell the demon hunter he is also coming along get him his things and meet me in the main hall in 30 minutes time." Alucard said as he opens the icebox and takes out a pack and starts to drink.

"Yes master." With that Winter disappears in to the shadows.

"You wanted to see me?" Pip the commander of the Britannica Cowboys enters Integra's office.

The Amazon elder Cologne was already in the office.

"Finally!" Integra said annoyed at waiting so long.

"Sit and let us begin. At the moment Seras team is heading to Tokyo as we speak.. I have gain clearance to go into the imperial palace. But I fear that there will be an assault against them. I want you and your team to assist them." Integra points to Pip. Pip nods his head.

"Elder you will assemble a team to accompany them in also. There might be a chance that there will be demons." Cologne nods her head.

"What?? A bunch of women is following us. Sir Integra this ridiculous. My men and I are sufficient for this mission." Pip protested.

He did not like the amazons very much as they had wounded him and his men's pride by beating all of the in-unarmed combat.

"Heheh What a foolish boy to underestimate us. You made the mistake once and you are making it again." Cologne chuckles.

" Enough I have decided." Integra said.

"I want both teams ready to go in 30 minutes. Go!" Integra dismisses both of them.

Cologne hops out of the office on her staff followed closely by Pip.

"Gods!! I hope I made the right choice." Integra slumps back on her seat and pinches on the ridge of her nose.

Author's note:

Sorry about the delay in posting this chapter out.

Been busy lately. Thank to all you people for reading my Fic and I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible.

PS look out for my new fic it a cross over with Ranma and Full metal Alchemist.

Well you people soon.