Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

Lesat and the vampires from Anne Rice novels belongs to her.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

A few hours later they were in front of the imperial palace.

They were given a weapons van and were now park out side.

Seras hands Ukyou a small box.

"What's this…" Ukyou asks as she opens the box.

Inside were several dozen silver throwing daggers.

"These would do more damage then your other weapons." Seras explains as she gets ready her own weapon.

A 50 mm anti tank rifle, she slaps a magazine in and cocks it.

She takes and put the spare magazines into a pack.

She also gives Ukyou a set of body armor.

"That's for you own protection." Seras said as she gets more equipment and put on a webbing hooking several grenades to it and putting on a gun holster.

She cocks the gun and slides it in.

She takes another gun and cocks it and puts it into the holster on her right leg.

"A bit of an over kill right…." Ryoga said as Seras cocks and put aside several MP-5s and other guns.

"Can't be too careful." Seras said as she straps on the MP-5s.

"Here." Seras hands Ukyou a large gun.

"What's this for." Ukyou asks she has never fired a gun before.

"Just in case. That's a smaller version of what my master is using but just as powerful." Seras explains and hands her several ammo clips.

Ranma straps his sword to his back and takes a few grenades and puts it into a pack. "What the hell are you taking those for??" Ryoga asks wondering what Ranma was doing with them.

"I don't want to run into huge big demons and we can't make the gauntlet work." Ranma said zipping up the pouch.

"Heh that coming from a guy who killed a demi-god that's an understatement." Ryoga said grinning.

"Hey I want to make it out in one piece Ryoga.

We aren't as young as we use to be." Ranma jokes.

Ryoga nods his head and decides to take a few grenades too.

When he finishes he hefts his umbrella to his shoulders.

"I'm ready to go." Ryoga walks out of the van eager to get the mission over with.

Ranma nods his head and steps out following by the two girls.

Mean while in the air the two teams consisting of the Amazons and Hellsing soldiers were sitting in an uneasy manner.

The Amazons were talking in their own language and sizing up the Hellsing soldiers. Shampoo who was the leader of the group was sitting in her seat brooding.

[After so long my path brings me back to Ranma…..] Shampoo muses.

<Shampoo the pilot says that we are to land in 20 minutes the hong mao gui says that there will be several vans waiting for us when we land.> Mousse said.

<Hmmm is that all….> Shapoo said annoyed with the way that one eye hong mao gui attitude.

<I still say that we should have been the ones to be sent on this mission.> Shampoo said as she straps up her uniform.

<Well Shampoo it's not for us to decide the elder has instructed us we must follow I just hope they don't hinder us.> Mousse replies as he sat down next to her.

Mousse had changed a lot the last few years he had went to get his eyesight corrected an was now one of the most chased male in the village but his heart will always belong to shampoo no matter what happens.

Shampoo nods her head sits back to wait for the plane to land.

In the next compartment, Pip was pissed at the prospect that he has to baby sit the group of 20 amazons on this mission.

He shakes his head when he saw the weapons they were armed with all with swords, spears, throwing knives large maces and some other weapons he couldn't even recognize. It was going to be a slaughter if the ghouls are armed with guns.

"Shit." He curses.

"Boss you sure those people in there are good they sure don't look it." One of Pips soldier said.

"Don't ask me the big boss said that they are good so lets see how good they are. When the shooting starts I know you guys know what to do." Pip said as he cocks his gun and slides it back into his holster.

"What about them?" Another jerks his thumb toward the next cabin.

"Who cares just as long as they don't get in the line of fire." Pip growls.

"But boss….."

"No buts we didn't invite them along the big boss did so what happens to them is their problem not ours.

All we got to do is cover Seras and her team if things get ugly." Pip tells his team.

"When we get back to base the drinks are on me so don't get your Asses blown up." Pip jokes. They laughs and they all went back to get ready.

[I sure hope Sir Integra knows what she is doing.] Pip sit back to his chair and waits for the plane to land.

"Wow this is one big place." Seras comments as she looks at the main gate to the place. Ranma smile and walks up to the guardroom and looks inside.

"Hmmmmm funny there isn't anyone here…." Ranma said as he searches the room. "Shit!!" Seras curses as suddenly demons were materializing out of thin air.

Soon there were 3 dozen of them hissing and growling at them.

"Just great we haven't even get in." Ryoga said as he runs into the guardroom to take cover.

The girls also ran in too with him.

Seras unslings her 50 mm anti tank rifle and starts to fire.

She throws her MP-5s to Ukyou.

"Just pull the trigger and let it go every 5 shots." Seras shouts over the din.

Ukyou fires the guns taking down several of the demons.

They burst into dust, as they were rip apart by the heavy gunfire.

Ranma and Ryoga were struggling to get the gauntlets to work.

More and more demons were appearing out of nowhere.

Suddenly there were several loud roars. Ranma takes a peek out.

There were three very large and ugly demons with large swords and axes on each hand. "Oh shit we are in trouble!!" Ranma quickly went back to try to get the gauntlet to work. The shots fired by Seras were bouncing off the thick hides and armor of the demons. "Guys you better get those gauntlets to work!!" Ukyou screams as she empties the MP-5s at the demons.

They roared and began to charge at the guardhouse swing their weapons.

"Come on come on!!" Ryoga said as he tries to activate the gauntlets.

Suddenly Ako flew out from nowhere and stands between the two.

She shakes her head.

"You two dummies. Just hold out the gauntlets and let your chi flow into it!" Ako said sternly.

"Quit playing around and get your butts out there!! Some onimushas you two are!" She said shaking her head.

Ranma takes a running start and starts to let his chi flow into the gauntlet.

The gauntlet starts to glow blue and soon he was encased with the same blue armor from the last time.

He was crackling with energy as he leaps in to the catching one of the charging demons in the face. Ryoga jumps out from the guardhouse too encased with a red armor flames were dancing around it as he leaps into battle.

He throws his umbrella, which impales one of the demons in the chest.

It burst into dust and the umbrella drop to the ground.

The other swings its ax into Ryoga before he could dodge out of the way.

It sent him flying into the wall.

Ryoga shakes off the rubble and stands up and charges at the demon again this time punching a hole in its chest.

Ranma dispatched his demon with several hundred electrically charged high-speed punches sending the demon back into oblivion.

But the demons were not finish more and more of them materialize.

They were about to overwhelm them when 4 vans came speeding into the fray.

The doors to one of them burst open and out pour several soldiers firing their weapons. "HIT THEM HARD HIT THE FAST!" Pip shouts as he jumps out from the front of the van firing off his gun at the demons.

Soon the other vans occupants emerge from the vans.

The amazons went at the demons screaming their war cries.

"SERAS GET YOUR BUTT IN THERE WE'LL KEEP THEM OFF YOU!" Pip shout at Seras over the loud volume of gun fire.

Sears nods her head and motion Ukyou to follow her.

She sets several charges at the huge doors.

And the door came crashing down after several small explosions.

"RANMA RYOUGA LETS GO!!" Sears shout for Ranma and Ryoga to follow her.

The two leaps away from the battle and past the gates.

"My lord Tribias they are coming." A large demon kneels before him reporting.

"Good sent the rest after them I want their heads." Tribias said as he watch the battle from the roof of the castle several ninja demons stood around him waiting for his orders. "Sent the Domas the two headed guard dog to stop them if they get past all the gates." Tribas said still staring at the battle.

"Yes my lord." One of the ninja kneels down then disappears.

"I will crush them all and claim their souls bwahhhhahahhahhahahha!" he laughs.

<Husband what are we doing here.> Lei Qing asks as she looks around.

The group of them had arrived in Wales just as the sun set.

There was a thick fog surrounding the area as the group walk around the area.

"Shit! I can't see any thing in this fog." Dante curses as he looks around him.

Winter and the rest of the vampires were close behind.

Suddenly a hail of knives flew at them.

Several of the vampires couldn't dodge in time and were hit.

They scream as the blade starts to smoke.

<Lei Qing help them pull it out they are blessed knives if they are not taken out they will die. They cannot touch them also help them.> Alucard told Lei Qing.

She nods her head and starts to help the down vampires.

Winter had her sword out so did Dante.

"What the hell was that!!" Dante shouts as he parries a knife.

"Alexander Anderson." Alucard said as he pulls out his guns.

Several knives were impaled into Alucard chest.

He fires his gun into the darkness there were clatters as he shoots the blades out of the air. "ANDERSON FACE ME!!!!" Alucard shouts a he fires his guns.

The sound of the guns blazing away echoes.

"DIE VAMPIRE!!" A figure dressed in priest uniform charging at Alucard with blades. Alucard smirks as he fires round after round at Anderson but he keeps on coming.

As he nears Alucard Lei Qing jumps at Anderson with her swords flashing.

Anderson parries away the swords and dodges away from a follow up slash.

"So vampire you have more servants! It's going to be good to kill all of them." He sneers and charges at Lei Qing intending to dice her into pieces.

"In the name of the Father DIE!" Anderson slashes at Lei Qing almost cutting her with his inhuman strength.

Suddenly out of nowhere ghouls came out of the alleyways and attacks the group. "BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! Kill them kill them all!" A voice screams out from the darkness.

"For the master and HELLSING!" Winter screams her war cry and charges the ghouls the rest of the vampires follows charging into the fray.

Body parts were literally thrown all over the place.

Dante was holding his own firing his guns and alternating to use his large sword when the horde got to close.

"Hell this looks like the whole town is here to party!!" Dante said as he slip back to back with Winter firing his guns to take down a few ghouls while Winter takes off theirs heads. Alucard and Anderson were both dancing their duel of death hapless ghouls were shredded when they got too close to the two.

The two were grinning their mad maniacal smiles while the two fought.

The freak vampire scream and rant as his minions dwindle.

He screams in rage then he sends out his remaining forces armed ghouls from the police station.

They were firing guns at them while lurching at them.

Too many were firing at the same time and Lei Qing could not react in time to get out of the way.

She was hit and went down.

Alucard saw what happen snarling he made a path through the ghouls using his guns. Anderson was too busy with the ghouls to pursue him.

Alucard was soon next to Lei Qing.

She was hit in the stomach and was bleeding very badly.

"WINTER!" Alucard screams for her.

Winter appears next to him panting out of breath.

"Pull our forces back. Around me." Alucard commands as he held Lei Qing in his arms. Her face was pale from the loss of blood.

<I am sorry my Husband. I have failed you….> Lei Qing weakly said.

<So cold…..> She whispers.

<No you will not leave me you are mine.> Alucard said as he brought her neck to his mouth and bite into it.

<Ahhhhh….> Lei Qing moans as his fang bite into her neck.

Alucard drank her blood and pull away.

< Now drink my blood.> Alucard said as he held his hand over her mouth and squeezed. Blood pour from his hand and into Lei Qings open mouth.

Lei Qing drinks the blood offered to her. Swallowing it.

< Now you will be truly be my side forever.> Alucard said.

The wound on her starts to close.

When she opens her eyes her eyes glows a reddish hue.

<My master.> She said as she looks at him.

<You are like me now use you powers well and kill all who stands in your way.> Alucard said as he helps her to stand up.

She stood up and looks around she sees Winter and the rest of the vampires surrounding her and Alucard.

<My sister.> Lei Qing said then she takes out two sword fro her hidden weapon space and leaps over them and back into the fray this time it was a one sided affair.

Lei Qing was dodging bullets and taking the ghouls down with a much more incredible speed.

Anderson had taken down the freak vampire and was looking at Lei Qing kill all the ghouls.

She dancing among them flashing her sword then the ghouls went to pieces.

She was like an avenging angel crushing all of them.

Soon as she took down the last of the ghouls she flicks her swords to get rid of the blood and turns to face Anderson.

"Hmmm I seems that we are at a stalemate Alucard but to not count on it to happen again." Anderson puts away his swords and turns away.

"Bah. Arrogant Bastard." Alucard smirks.

"Lets us leave." Alucard said hen they whole group of vampires disappears in to the swirling fog.

"Hey wait for me!" Dante shouted and ran after them.

There finally another chapter finished sorry for the late post up I again lost the file for this chapter and had to rewrite it again.

The next chapter hopefully will be out in about 2 weeks time. So see you all then.

PS thanks to all the view and reviews.

Be seeing you!!