Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.
 
Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.
The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.
The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.
The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.
Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.
Lesat and the vampires from Anne Rice novels belongs to her.
So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.
Enjoy the story you all.
The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.
<>- Another language
[ ]- thoughts.
 
Ranma and Ryoga ran in front of the girls taking down all the demons who were waiting there.
“How far are we from the palace??” Ranma shouts at Seras as he kicks one of the demons into a wall.
“Another flight up and we will be in the main court yard!” Seras shouts back, firing her gun as she and Ukyou moves forward too firing her guns too.
As they arrived at the court yard a huge dog like monster greeted them with a roar.
Seras and Ukyou fired their guns but the bullets just bounce off the armor the two-head beast was wearing.
The beast charges at Seras and Ukyou roaring.
The two manages to jump out of the way as it smashes into a wall.
It turns roaring in anger and then it's body starts to glow and it lets out several orbs of lightning as it roars.
The orbs went all over the place blasting everything.
Seras and Ukyou were having a hard time dodging the blast.
Ranma and Ryoga arrives just as it lets out a freezing breath freezing the two's legs to the ground.
It snorted and charges at the two.
“OH crap!” Ranma struggles to free himself.
Ryoga was tossing fireballs at the beast trying to change its course.
But it was no use the breast roared in anger and carries on charging at the two.
As the beast slams into the two, they were sent flying into a wall hard.
“Fucking Shit.” Ranma curses as he struggles out of the rubble.
Ryoga also got himself out of the rubble .
The beast was coming at them for another round.
“You take the left I take the right!” Ranma said as he leaps out of the way.
Ryoga head was still ringing when the beat hit him again.
Ranma manages to launch a ki blast at the beast body making it fall over.
“ALL RIGHT I HAD ENOUGH!” Ryoga shouted as he picked himself up from the rubble and starts to glow a green aura.
“Crap Ryoga not here!!” Ranma screams at him but it was too late.
Ryoga lets out a loud scream and a large ball of ki was sent flying upwards.
“SERAS! UKYOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!” Ranma screams as he braces for the impact.
The two girls dive behind a wall when the large ball of ki landed.
The explosion was immense rubble was set flying every where.
The beast was still standing shaking off the rubble from its body it roars in anger.
Ranma notices that the armor the beast was wearing was all gone destroyed by Ryoga's ki blast.
“ Hey Ryoga lets hit it fast!” Ranma calls out to Ryoga as he jumps at the beast sending it a flying kick.
Ryoga charges at the beast with his umbrella bashing both its heads side to side.
The beast staggers disorientated by the heavy hits it was getting from the two humans.
Both heads roar in pain.
The left head blows out an icy breath but misses the both of them.
“So you are full of cold air too. Ryoga get ready I'm going to thrown a Hi Ryo Shoten ken. You hit him with a Shi Shi hokodan!” Ranma shouts to Ryoga.
“Got it!” Ryoga suddenly stops jumping around and starts to charge up a very very large Shi shi hokodan.
Ranma uses his ki to heat up his fists.
He starts to dance around the beast in a spiral direction the beast roars in frustration as it tries to swat at Ranma but misses.
Suddenly it rears up on it hind leg trying to stomp Ranma.
Ranma took this chance and punches his right arm into the air.
A large hurricane suddenly forms picking up the beast into the air.
The beast roars in terror as it was sent up into the sky by the strong winds.
“RYOGA NOW!” Ranma shout at Ryoga.
Ryoga lets a large pillar of chi shot into the hurricane.
The whole hurricane light up in a bright green color then there was a large explosion and bits of beast were thrown every where.
`Yuck gross.!” Ukyou said as she steps out from her cover. Bits and pieces of the beast were still raining down as the hurricane dies down.
“Come on let's move it before they send more!” Ranma said as he made his way to the large door of the palace.
There was gunfire in the place as they ran in.
Several guards were fighting the demons but the number of demons appearing was overwhelming them.
There were several ninjas fighting in the group they too were being wilted down by the demons.
“Come on we got to help them!” Ranma said as he races forward to help.
Ryoga followed behind.
Soon the tide was turned and the bodies of the demons were littered all over the floor. `Thanks for the save and who the hell are you.” One of the guards asks.
“We are from Hellsing sorry we are late.” Seras said as she reloads her guns.
“They arrived just when you did they took us completely by surprise. Where are my manners I am Takagi I am the commander of the security forces for the palace.” Takagi said.
His men were carrying the injured to a safe place.
A ninja comes forward and pulls down his mask.
“I am Honzo I am the imperial ninja your arrival was just in time any later and they would have killed all of us.” Honzo introduces himself as one of his subordinates tends to his injuries.
“So how many are you all left?” Seras asks.
“There 20 ninjas left and 40 of the palace guards.” Hanzo said wincing as his wound was bandaged.
“Where is the emperor?” Ranma asks worriedly.
“He and the imperial family are in a safe place. Do not worry. I have a question who and what are those things that attacked us. They are not human.” Hanzo asks Takagi nod his head too wanting to know what the hell was going on.
“When we got a call from your master we were expecting terrorist not demons.” Takagi said.
“Well let me explain.” Seras starts to tell the two about what was happening.
“You mean to tell me that Nobunaga is back!” Hanzo asks in disbelief.
Ranma nods his head.
“This is too insane. A dead war lord coming back from the dead and joining a insane terrorist group to conquer the world??” Takagi said not believing a word.
“So the stories are true then….” Hanzo said shaking his head.
“What is true??” Takaji demands.
“According to legends in my clan the soul of Nobunaga was captured and sealed away by a man who was an Onimushi.” Hanzo said.
“Huh??” Takagi looks at Hanzo scratching his head.
“That was a long time ago one of the clan's ninja fought along side with him. I can't believe that the legends are true.” Hanzo said then bowing toward Ranma and Ryoga.
“It is an honor to fight along side with you two.” Hanzo said.
“Hey! Guys we are here to get the pearls before the bad guys tear this place apart!” Ukyou cuts in.
“Oh yeah. Any idea where all the imperial treasures are kept?” Seras asks.
“Why??” Takagi asks eyeing her.
“Well there are two artifact we need to fight Nobunaga. Tell us where it is please!” Ranma said looking at Takagi.
“Look the treasures of the imperial family is off limits to everyone. There is no way I will allow you all to enter the room!” Takagi said firmly.
“But without the pearls …….” Ranma starts to protest.
“No. I am sorry even if I let you proceed in there is now way to open the doors to the room!” Takagi said.
“Don't worry we will find a way.” Ryoga said.
“Come on time is a wasting!” Ukyou said angrily.
“I will show you the way to the room.” Hanzo volunteers.
“All right then Takagi there are Hellsing troops at the main gates of the palace why don't you and you men meet up with them and when you are reinforced you can come back to clear up the palace.” Seras suggests.
“All right then but please try to keep the damage to the minimal.” Takagi said then shouts to his men to follow him.
Soon they were running down a corridor and they stop in front of a large door.
Ryoga taps on the door.
“Wow steel doors maybe 8 or 10 inches thick.” Ryoga said.
“Shit how the hell are we going to get in!” Seras curses.
“This Way.” Hanzo said as she lift a scroll painting from a wall and pushes the wall a secret door reveals itself.
“Wow a secret door.” Ranma said as he follows Hanzo in the rest follows behind.
“The whole palace has many secret doors and passages. And this is one of them. The treasure room is one of the safest place and the most protected place in the palace and this passage allows those who do not have the key to go into the room.” Hanzo explains as he led them down the secret passageway.
After a few minutes they came out from a hidden panel in the wall.
There were displays of many ancient Samurai armor swords, kimonos and several other treasures.
Ranma looks around awed to be in a room full of Japan's ancient history.
Ryoga was wandering around looking at the various armors.
Seras was taken aback at the size of the room Ukyou stood beside her mouth ajar at the sight she was seeing.
“God there must be billions dollars worth of treasures in here.” Ukyou gasps.
“HOLY CRAP!! IT”S THE GRASS CUTTER!!!” Ranma points at a sword on display almost hyperventilating.
(Grass Cutter: Ancient Sword said to have been made by the god of Japan. It is a sword of power and myth.)
“Found them! They are over here!” Ryoga shouts from a room.
The group went over to the room and sure enough there were 2 large pearls each displayed on a pedestal.
The two pearls were emitting a glow as the two bearers of the oni gauntlets went closer. One was a black as night pearl radiating a strange power and the other was pure white as snow.
“So which one do you want?” Ryoga asks as he looks at the pearls glow.
“Doesn't matter let's just take them.” Ranma said as he reaches out for the black pearl. Suddenly a wall explodes sending them flying.
Ranma had the black pearl in his hands while the other pearl was sent flying out of the room.
“Ryoga the pearl!!” Ranma shouts as he gets up.
Hordes of demons were pouring from the hole in the wall.
“KILL THEM ALL!!” Tribias shouts to his minions.
He waves his large black sword at them.
Ranma gets up and falls over under his foot was the legendary sword Grass Cutter.
“Shit!” Ranma quickly picks it up and dusts it off.
A swarm of demons came at him hissing and waving their swords at him.
Ranma draws the sward and charges into the fray.
The first cut he took slices a demon in two including its sword and armor.
Ranma swings the blade around with a blinding speed then he walks away from the demons.
They start to fall all cuts to pieces by the sword.
“Damn this is a sharp sword.” Ranma marvels at the sword.
Ryoga was having a hard time with two-spike ball wielding demons taking shots at him with their spike balls.
He was dodging all over the place.
Hanzo with the help of Seras and Ukyou managed to take to keep more demons from pouring from the hole.
“Shit this is getting lame!” Ryoga shouts and kicks one of the spike balls back at the demon. The demon roars as the spike ball crashes into its body and into the wall behind it.
Its partner charges at Ryoga intending to crush him under his weight.
Ryoga manages to grab the white pearl and lets the gauntlet absorb it.
He then pumps his ki into the gauntlet to activate the powers.
A bright light engulfs the room blinding every one.
Only screams of the demons dying could be heard.
“CURSE YOU HUMANS!!!” Tribias shouts as he feels the bright light burning him as he makes his escape.
“Oh no you don't!!” Ranma shouts as he jumps after him out the hole in the wall.
In his hand was the grass Cutter.
Out side, Tribias glared at Ranma his cloak smoldering and his left arm bleeding.
“So going to run now?” Ranma taunts.
Tribias roars in anger and launches himself at Ranma his sword held high for a killing blow. Klang! Klang! Klang! Ranma parries his blows.
“Die human scum!” Tribias brought his sword do again and again.
“IS that the best you can do??” Ranma taunts some more drawing Tribias into a spiral.
“Hold still human and let me gut you like a pig.!” Tribias screams at Ranma angrily, with his sword slashing at Ranma.
More demons appeared and were being taken care of by Ryoga and the rest.
“Ranma stop playing around and kill him already!” Ryoga shouts as he kills several demons with a few kicks and punches.
“Hey Ryoga watch this! Hiryo Shoten Ha! Moko Takebisha!” Ranma shouts as he lets out a huge hurricane and lets off a blast of chi into it. Tribias was swept up by the strong wind and the chi blast slams into him ripping his arm and legs apart.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He scrams as he went higher and higher into the sky then the hurricane desipates and he is sent back down.
“YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HUMANSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” He screams as he hits the ground with a loud `SPLAT!'
A crater was formed, his body was in pieces, and his sword was impaled into his chest.
“Well that was easy.” Ranma said as he jumps over and helps Ryoga to deal with the remaining demons.
 
--------------------------------------- --------------------------------- -----------------
 
In Rome, the Vatican. One of their spacious conference rooms.
“Your holiness. The Hellsing is getting out of hand they are recruiting more vampires and They have eastern heretics in their ranks now.” One of the bishops reports.
“I say we sent in our people and destroy Hellsing before they become a menace.” Another said some of the other bishops nod their heads in agreement.
“You all do not know who our real enemies are then you are all fools!” Father Maxwell head of section 13 said calmly.
“Our enemies are them they are the ones with the so called vampires and they are always the ones at the scene before any of our agents get there.” One of the bishops starts to protest.
“I have here is information of the new enemy Hellsing is now fighting with.” Father Maxwell said as he hands the pope a file.
The pope opens the file and peers at the documents.
“I have also found out that some of our own has betray the order by helping the so called Millennium group and are in league with them. They are in our ranks and I propose that section 13 be allowed to have this crusade to destroy all of them.” Father Maxwell said as he looks around the table.
Several of the bishops were uneasy and sweating.
“Your allegations are serious.” The pope began.
“That is preposterous how do we know if that you are not the one that is betraying the order.” One of the bishops accused.
“Only god. I hear the words of god and I fight for the lord god.” Father Maxwell said as he stands up he snaps his fingers and out from the shadows appeared several agents from section 13 including Alexander Anderson.
“I am sorry your holiness but the threat is too great and the evil is already spreading through the church and the ranks of our order.” Father Maxwell said as he kneels before the pope.
“……..” Th pope looks at father Maxwell and back at the table.
“Father Maxwell you have serve god faithfully and I believe your words. You may begin your crusade use all in your disposal to destroy the enemies of god.” The pope said.
`Thank you your holiness.” He stands up and snaps his fingers again. 6 of the 30 bishops were left alive the rest were lying on the floor dead or dying.
-------------- - ---------------------- ----------------------------- -------------------------
 
[Hmmmmmm…. I wonder if Miss Integra would mind if I used the kitchen.] Kasumi wonders
as she made her way to the kitchen.
[I wonder what father and uncle Genma doing?] She muses.
She spots Walter making his way out from the office of Integra.
“Ah Miss Tendo what can I do for you?” He asks smiling. He had taken a liking to the eldest
Tendo he treats her like a daughter he never had.
“I was wondering if I could use the kitchen. It's been along time since I have cooked.” Kasumi
said.
“That would be a nice change come this way please.” Walter motions her to follow him.
In the war room deep under the Hellsing base.
Soun and Genma were busy playing their game of chess.
When Integra came in she looks at the two, she notice that the two were taking each others
pieces as they played.
She steps out from the shadows.
Genma and Soun look up Genma hurriedly takes several chess pieces and puts them on the
board.
“You two are certainly busy.” She said eyeing the two of them.
“Well Sir Integra my daughter Nabiki is still trying to pinpoint the location of Umbrella's hidden
main base of operations.” Soun said looking back at Integra.
“It's been 3 days. I want results not excuses.” Integra said glaring at him as she puffs at her
cigar.
“And you Mr. Genma how is the training of my troops??” She asks.
“Oh they are coming along fine I have Moose to help me in the training they are in the field right
now going over some excise. Don't worry they will be ready for anything.” Genma said
confidently.
“I hope for your sake that is true because if I lose too many of them I will feed you to the
vampires!” Integra said.
“Ah Sir Integra. How nice to see you again.” Nodoka said as she comes into the room carrying
a tray of tea and snacks.
“Will you join us?” Nadoka asks smiling. Integra looks at Nodoka. [She must be the only
woman I can't say no to.] Integra takes a seat as Nodoka pours her a cup of tea.
“Have you heard anything from my son yet?” Nodoka asks as she sips on her tea.
“Not yet but according to the troops I dispatch over to help reports that he and his friends are
fine. So far that is all I got. I will inform you as soon as I get more news.” Integra said.
“Thank you Sir Integra.” Nodoka thanks.
 
 
--------------------------- --------------------------- -------------------------
 
Finally another chapter done sorry to all you readers out there waiting for this chapter had my
computer go down on me I will try my best to update often so please be patient with me. See
you all soon.