InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Outwitted ❯ Chapter 13: Inuyasha's Punishment ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Sorry about the long delay in updates, I hit yet another writers block for this story. I’m sorry to all you loyal readers and reviewers. You’ve all been very patient with me, so here’s a chapter to you, I was suddenly struck with inspiration while reading another HP/IY crossover. Hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or Harry Potter.

*Outwitted*

By: Kage Otome

Chapter 13: Inuyasha’s Punishment


They stopped. It was about damn time too.

Turning swiftly Kagome smacked Inuyasha tearing a yelp from his throat as he nursed his abused cheek. Harry who was panting and flushed, had arrived just in time to see Kagome strike Inuyasha. He winced. He could almost hear the impact of flesh on flesh echo into the silent night. That must’ve really hurt. Kagome was really strong.

“What in the seven hells do you think your doing?”

“Kagome-”

“You had no right to just drag me out here with no reason! Now Harry is unprotected! Do you know what could happen to him?” Kagome snarled.

“Kagome-”

“I can’t believe your insolence.” Kagome simply continued on with her rant ignoring both Inuyasha and Harry as they attempted to gain her attention. Harry was only slightly worried as Kagome continued on with her rant growling and snarling at Inuyasha every once in a while. And for once in the short time Harry’s known him, Inuyasha was silent, cowering even. Much like a whipped puppy. He almost felt sorry for him.

“Kagome, Kagome, Kagome!’ Harry cried loudly efficiently diverting her attention away from Inuyasha and to himself. Turning around she was just about ready to smack whoever interrupted her from her lecture.

“Harry?” Kagome asked puzzled. “What are you doing here?”

“I followed you, after all you are my protector.” This was said blandly.

Kagome laughed sheepishly.

“Yes. I am aren’t I? Sorry about that.” Kagome mumbled.

“C’mon, let’s go back.” Kagome walked calmly towards Harry making sure to give Inuyasha a nudge with her foot that sent him sprawling awkwardly to the ground. Harry pretended not to notice. Wouldn’t do him any good.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

“K agome?”

“Hm.” Kagome grunted cocking an eye open lazily, disinclined to move from her place sprawled across her bed. Bright green eyes watched her, oddly tender. If Kagome had kept her eye opened she would have probably smacked him, just for looking so odd.

“Kagome, can I ask you something?”

“Eh? What is it?” Kagome asked sitting up, looking at him with sharp blue eyes serious, searching.

“I have this...friend. He has a problem.”

“O-okay.”

“You see, he’s dating this girl, his age, and he thought he loved her. But then, this other girl, a year older then him came into his life. And now he doesn’t know who he cares more about, who he want’s to be with. But the older girl, he doesn't want to tell her how he feels because he’s afraid she doesn’t feel the same. She’s a bit of a hard ass.”

“First of all how old is this boy?” Kagome asked truly curious.

“Second Year.”

“He’s twelve?”

“Erm...Yes?”

“Isn ’t that a little young?”

“I don’t know.”

“So, what should I-he, do?”

Kagome ignored the small slip of words, passing it off as uneasiness. Harry sat there, nervously awaiting her answer. After a few moments he was granted with it.

“I have no bloody clue.”

“Gee Kagome, thanks.” Harry said dryly.

“Your welcome.”

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s time.”

“Yes Father.”

“Now, you will make yourself known...And you will succeed.”

“Of course.”

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another class. She seriously needed some bit of excitement, life was becoming to monotonous. SPLASH. She scowled. Fred, George. Ooh...What did they take her for? An idiot?

“Fred, George!” She cried out in anger.

Harry winced. The twins were in for it now.

Well at least it wasn’t boring.

Right.

Harry sighed, plopping down tiredly on the floor of the Gryffindor common room completely missing the couch. Counting backwards from 10 as soon as he hit 1 girlish screams irrupted from the direction of the boys dormitories. Three guesses on the perpetrators. Yup. Fred and George. Both boys came down the stairs, wincing a bit, clutching their privates. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Kagome strikes again.

Apparently Kagome made a move to strike them in their heads, they, being them, instinctively shrunk away clutching their heads, unaware of her wicked thoughts, her clenched fists accidentally missed their heads and hit there unmentionables. Ah...Sweet revenge. She could’ve laughed, she would have laughed, if she hadn’t just gotten the feeling that something was terribly wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------