InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Tonsuiga The Last Sword of The Moon ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inu Yasha ran fast and hard.'It was a mistake.....She didn't mean for it!'With that thought he went even faster.To the human eye it looked like a streak of red....something you could have hardly distinguished from it passing so fast.

He slid to a stop.He looked up into the starless sky.A Blue Moon.Blue moon's were known for their potency of unluck.He always hated them.He was near the camp when he saw something white and phantom white moving around in the forest.Kikyo's soul stealers!He followed the silent,ghostly dragons hopping to find their mistress,his love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome's delicate nose twitched.Death,clay,bones and hatred was in the air.Her gaze turned stony.Kikyo.......................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Kagome ran.A blue moon!'Damnit'She swore under her breath.The Blue moon was a traitorous time of the month.Known to destroy loves,lives and sometimes people.Kagome slid to a hault.She crept up to a buch silently and masking her scent.

There was Inu Yasha....with no clothes on?!Underneath him was a moaning Kikyo.She too had discarded her clothes.Kagome stared in shock.Inu Yasha.......!

She then revealed herself not caring if the two lovers tried to kill her.They ceased there groaning and moaning.They looked up to a see an angel of wrath and vengance apear above them.

"Kagome...."Inu Yasha said.He was a deep red.From anger,embaressment,guilt...so many emotions were seen in his eyes.Inu Yasha quickly pushed himself off of Kikyo and was dresed with a blink of an eye.Kikyo took her time.She knew Inu Yasha's lustful gaze was upon her.

"So my reincarnate wished to be a full demon did she?"Kikyo sneered."Well was it to get power or hoping Inu Yasha would make you his mate because you were now somewhere along the lines of being worth something more then a shard detector?"She smirked at the obvious pain of the demoness's heart.

Inu Yasha coudn/t believe how harsh his Kikyo was being.She sounded so cold and merciless.He eyebrows drew togeather ina V shape,showing his disagreement of Kikyo's words.

"Kagome..."He began but was cut off."Inu Yasha I didn't know you were so desperate.From a girl in the future to...a clay pot?Well well.....You better put her in some water before she cracls...all that excerise does work upa sweat."Kagome coldly said.Inu Yasha couldnt believe this was the Kagome he knew and loved being so...heartless.

"Kagome listen.."He began again."No you listen Inu Yasha.I have been there when she wasnt,while she was off with Naraku planning your death and mine.While I was here comforting you she was trying to figure out how to drag youto hell with her.WEll I dont give a damn anymore.If you want to fuck a corpse thats fine with me but dont expect anything more between us then enmies from now on.Good-Bye Inu Yasha."She then started walking away.She stopped and glared at Kikyo."You hurt when hair on his head I will make you go back to hell.Alone."She gave the now frightened dead miko a familiar sesshomaru look that would send shivers up your spin and make you cry for your mommy.

With that she was absorbed in the darkness of the night.Never knowing where her destination was.But knowing it was away from a certain hanyou who had broken her heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu Yasha sat there.It had been a week since that day.He hadnt talked to Kikyo since.Sango and Miroku looked worriedly at their now depressed friend.Kagome was gone.Why?They pondered.

Shippo had dissapeared.Probably with Kagome.
Inu Yasha sat in thought.Very deep thought that he didnt even notice Sesshomaru's pressance coming upon them.'Why.Why did she leave.I know what shesaw must hae hurt her but she didnt have to leave.'He had awaoken to see the jewel on her pack.There was all the Ramen she had packed for him plus the chocolate she bought him for Easter.

His ears dropped to his head.She had always been nice to him..and loved him and saw him for who he was and he had thrown her aside for...?For what he thought.

"Inu Yasha"A steely voice called out.There before him was Sesshomaru."Where is Kagome Inu Yasha"

Inu Yasha shyed away form his brothers intense gaze.Then it struck him.SESSHOMARU LOOKING FOR HIS KAGOME?!?!?!?!?!?"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD?"

Sesshomaru kept his emotionless mask on.He looked somewhat bored but Inu Yasha saw the anger in the depth of his eyes."It matters to me because Kagome is this Sesshomaru's intended mate."He looked down at the now fuming hanyou who was shivering from compressed rage.

"MATE?!YOU DONT LIKE NINGENS!PLUS YOU HATE HER!YOU'VE TRIED TO KILL HER HOW MANY TIMES?!NO NO NO NO!YOU LAY ONE CLAWED HAND ON HER BITCH I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!"Inu Yasha was seeing red.Kagome's beautiful innocent body beneath his brothers crying for more.....he couldnt handle it.The little sanity he had left since she left was slipping.

Miroku saw this and came between the brothers.He put a hand on Inu Yasha's shoulder and turned around to the Western Lord.He gave a curt bow and said"My Lord, Kagome left around a week ago with her adopted pup,Shippo.She left the Shikon-No_tama here with us.We have no idea where,why she left us.She has masked her scent so Inu Yasha cant confirm our suspicions that she has headed to the South."

Sesshomaru digested this.'So his little beauty was on her on with her pup?''I must find her'"Thank you houshi-sama.I will see to it that I will remember your help and make your death on the battlefield a painless one."

Miroku winced at this.Yet knowing this was after all Seshomaru,he couldnt expect any more."Uhh.......Thanks My Lord"Uncertainly.

Sesshomaru gave a curt nod and left the group only to hear a body meet the ground with the scream "HENTAI!" in the background.His eyes filed with amusment.Humans were so weird at times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome slept in a tree with her pup drawn close to her.She had changed to the exterminator clothes Sango had given her for her 17th birthday.They were the same except it was black and blue.She had long ago paid a swordsmith for proper weapons.She had a Bow made from silver with white gold desgins inlaid with it.It was done perfectly.It had a maiden holding a large white dog underneath a moon in near a beautiful spring.

She smiled at that.Like she and Sesshomaru.*Sigh*Kagome wished that the deomn lord would love her but new she was only a possesion to him.She stared at her dagger that was maid with silver with blue saphires inlaid init.It two had desgins.But with faieries dancing around the hilt.She usually kept this one in her boot.

Her arrows were even done to perfection.They were silver with phoenix feather.She only had to say "Alight" and they'd turn into flames of wrath.The maker also had a witch from the village put a spell on the arrow holder to make sure it never ran out of it.These weapons had been made with some of her blood so only she could draw forth them.

She smelt something.A very strong youkai approaching.With an evil miasma.Naraku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had long ago looked into Kanna's mirror and seen with pleasure the beautiful miko/demoness.Her courage,beauty and power drew him like a moth to a light.He knew she was going to be his.No matter what.

He would fight her though.Draw some of her blood so he could just see how strong she was now.Naraku smiled in anticipation.Soon he would have a mate to breed strong sons and daughters.Then she would give the Shikon-No-Tama to him.His eyes filled with evil manice.All was working out for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome knew he was near.She buried a hole.Shippo started to awaken so she put him back to sleep by letting some posin from her claws in his bloodstream.Kagome felt bad but knew this was for his protection.

She then put the dirt over his body and some leaves.It masked his scent.She then put a powerful spell on the pebbles she had put around his little body.It would protect even from Naraku's evil.She smiled tearfully.She didnt want to leave her pup but she didn't want him to die saving her either.

Kagome's body became tense.He was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up close her beauty couldnt be surpassed.The miko/demoness was wearing an extermintor suit and had weapons of highest quality strapped to her lithe body.He panted with wanting but made sure she didnt know that.

"So bitch Inu Yasha left you for the corpse?"He almost laughed at the onna's anger.She looked so damn cute when she was mad.

"EAT THIS WENCH!"He then sent tons of tentacles at her.Kgome looked at them boredly.Naraku seethed.She looked at him like he was inferior.She easily sidestepped from them.She danced ina motion of seduction.He couldnt keep his eyes off of her.

She jumped,twisted,swirved and did the splits acouple of times easily throwing off his attacks with grace.She drew her arrows and rid of the nuisances.She then went for Naraku.Only to have a tentacle come behind her and come threw her shoulder.She drew her dagger and cut the confounding thing threw.She put it away.

Her nails became longer and her fangs sharper.A tear feel out of the corner of her eye.'Catch your tear Kagome'Whispered a voice in her head.'Its more then what it seems'
What that she catch her tear in her palm.

A light surrounded her.The tear transformed int o a beautiful sword.It was long and sharp.Its hilt beautifully crafted for her hands and bearing designs and incanations of Faeiries,demons,gods and goddesses and animals.Vines with formed leaves proutrouted from the hilt in their silver splener to wrap around it to the fang.The swords fang was beautifuly inscribes with an ancient language,only one that the gods knew,in the middle of it running down.

It was skinny but sturdy,It was extreemly light.
Kagome purred in pleasure.This was her sword.Her death weapon.She looked at Naraku who was shocked.'She can form weapons from simple things as tears?!'His mind screamed for him to retreat for he saw the look of death on Kagome's face.She smiled evily giving him the insurance that she would kill him slowly and panifully.

"I will be back miko!"And with that vanished.
Kagome then stared into the stary night.'Sesshomaru...Inu Yasha'......her eyes formed big tears as she thought of the two deomns she loved...who didnt love her back.