InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ A Love UnKnown ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome sheathed her sword.Naraku was a real pain in the ass.It had been a month since she had left Inu Yasha and co.She missed them terribly.But Inu Yasha was now her enemy.She had proclaimed such infront of a witness.Kagome didnt know it was her youkai side making her have such arrogance and pride.

She traveled through the forests like a lost soul with her pup,Shippo.She had collected 5 jewel shards since and knew she'd have to go and give them to Inu Yasha.Latley she had been having dreams of Sesshomaru....She blushed at the memories of what had been done in the dreams.She let a smile grace her full,soft lips at the thought of the Western Lord.*Sigh*She didnt know why she was starting to let him grace her thoughts so much now but she knew she didnt mind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Shippo's scream.Kagome's sensitive picked it up.It was full of terror and anguish.She speed toward her kit hoping he was okay.'Shippo hang on my son'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shippo was crying.There was a little girl kitsune's body infron of him.She had silver/blue hair and was very small like himself.She had ears like Inu Yasha and paws for feet and hands.

He smelt the air.OKA SANN IS COMING!His heart raced with joy.He turned around only to see his adoptive mother slide infron of hom bringing up dust and sand particles in the air.Her eyes widened at the little girl on the ground

"Shippo go get my First Aid kit."She turned the little gurl on her back.Kagome sniffed the body.She wa a laive but barely.Shipo came back hurridly dragging a white box with a red cross on it behind him."MOMMA I GOT IT RIGHT HERE!"He cried in desperation.Kagome withdrew a needle and but a green liquid in it."Momma..."Shippo's eyes widened.

"It will take away the pain."She bandaged the wounds after cleansing them.The girl needed blood.
If she didnt get some soon she'd die.Kagome withdrew her dagger.Shippo fell in shock."Kagome..Momma??"She cut her wrist.Shippo then understood.

She brought her wrist to the little girls fanged mouth.Kagome gently pushed it open and the girl instantly started sucking.Her colouring came back.It was a gentle cream like Kagoe's.Her eyes softened as she looked at the helppless kit.

She then meet a pair of bright silver/blue eyes."Momma!"The little girl said.Kagome's eyes looked down laughingly at the kits antics."SHE'S NOT YOUR MOMMA SHE'S MINE!"Screamed a fustrated Shippo.The little girl looked at Shippo then Kagome and started bawling."Shippo this is your new little sister."Her brows raised in ammusement when she saw Shippo and the little girl start dancing in cicles around her.

"I got a brother!"" I got a sister!!!".They stopped when the saw Kagome waiting."Do you have a name?"She questioned the little kit."Noo..I dont think so..."The troubled baby kit said remoresfully."How about Sora?"She asked."YAY!"She sceamed and hugged her new mother.Shippo then did the same.The girl now had the scent of Kagome.She pated her head.

"Momma can I have some of your blood so I smell like you?"Shippo asked.Kagome then offered her wrist to Shippo and sucked until he took had Kagome's blood running through his veins.

"Momma where are we going?"Asked Sora."I dont know my pup but we will stay her the night."With that she picked up her pups and fled into a tree."Stay here I will go hunt for dinner."And speed towards the thicket of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshom aru finally found her scent.After weeks of searching he had found it.She was in his lands...peculiar.He followed it for the rest of the night intending to get his Kagome back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHH!Sang o screamed.She was down right fustrated.She had been awakened by Miroku's snoring.There he was...lying on her cheast as if her boobs were pillows!

He know sat by the fair wish a swollen black eye and cut lip.He turned to Sango and smiled devishly.Sango tried to repress the grin that was trying to find its way on her lips.Yes she loved the houshi but didnt want to tell him.He'd probably use it to his advantage.

Lovely Sango.*Whistful Sigh*He love dher.e had stopped touching other women and asking them to bear his children hoping she'd see his intentions for her.Her violence seemed to attract him.He laughed at her repressed grin.The pain was worth it.

Inu Yasha sat with Kirara by his side betting the fire neko.He stared in the cloudless sky.They had found no jewel shards since Kagome had left.Kikyo was to come to his camp today.He was going to get her to join the group for she too could see the shards.He knew the group wouldnt like it but he wanted to get the jewel completed so he could be...a full demon?He didnt know anymore.

All he knew is that he missed Kagome and knew his brother was searching for her.His blood started to pump with adreline and the anger started to rise in his body.His Kagome...was being hunted down by HIS brother.

Miroku saw this.Hmm well I need to distract his thoughts.He smiled impishly.Sango was bent over searching through Kagome's left yello bag for some chocolate.He slithered his way to her bottom and pinched the plump rear.

"HENTAI!"Sango screamed and punched the grinning Miroku.Her reaction had been slower then usual.He knew she liked it!

"MIROKU!"Inu Yasha yelled.He went over and dragged the swirly faced monk and tied him(and his hands) to a tree.

"Sango my dear I noticed your reaction was a little bit slow."Forgetting he was tied to a tree with no means able to protect himself.He then noticed his vulenability.He gulped when he saw Sango's grinning face.

"Hoshi-same....."She drawled evilly.With that all you could hear in the forest was the screams of pain and terror of a poor monk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~